Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There have been more and more cases of members ripping or stealing other users custom jutsu's without permission. Be warned, if you are caught ripping peoples jutsu's and found guilty of doing so, you will be facing punishment up to being banned from the Battle Arena for a period of time depending on the severity of your offense. Consider this your one and only warning!

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reminder: Personal Custom Jutsus Threads

I'd like to remind everyone that every approved custom jutsu need to be posted in your personal thread.

You are forbidden from using your custom if it wasn't posted in your personal custom jutsu thread beforehand.

For those who were unaware of such rule, the first post of the Custom Jutsu Submission thread as now been updated with it.

This rule will be applied starting now. Every member who does not updated his thread (or didn't create one), will be banned from the Custom Justsu Submission thread for a period of 1 week.

Thank you all.

Last edited:

Nexus

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
New rules considering Custom Jutsu and Alt accounts

As of the next submission cycle you are not allowed to submit custom jutsu on both your main and any alt account or accounts in the same cycle. This is done in order to ease the workload on the staff members that check the Custom Jutsu submissions, as well as to increase the efficiency of checking the said submissions and providing results in a shorter period of time.

As well as restricting the submission of alt accounts, as of today, you may not trade Custom Jutsu between your accounts as it violates the jutsu limit rules, and besides it can appear unfair to other members, and inspire them to do the same, which is simply not welcomed.

In case that you submit Custom Jutsu with 2 or more accounts in 1 cycle, disregarding this new rule, all submissions will be auto-declined (even if they were already approved at an earlier point of the cycle) and all accounts that submitted, and share the same IP will be banned from the submission thread for the next 3 cycles at first violation, for 6 cycles for the second violation, and banned from the thread indefinitely after the 3rd violation.

In case you trade already approved Custom Jutsu between your accounts, the traded jutsu will be made unavailable for use on both of those (in short, negated of existence). This will deduct those jutsu from your overall Just Count (35 limit) and you will be able to submit new Jutsu in place of the negated ones; however, it is your duty to keep the negated jutsu listed in one post of your Custom Jutsu thread.

Thanks.​

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: §-§ Annoucement §-§

Warning!

I would like to warn people that the new rules for correct Personal Custom Jutsu Threads have been up for quite some time and still only a few members have updated their threads correctly. Because of this, i'm going to put up a dead line. Each member will have until April 20th to update their threads correctly. Every thread that doesn't abide by the rules will be sanctioned (which means it can actually be trashed...).

I would also like to remind members that bluntly trying to override the current rules by posting techniques supposedly traded before the new rules but only posted now may result in Deletion of said members custom jutsu thread. Any technique posted and regarded as traded since February 24th will be required to have proof of abiding to the new rules (training...).

If you can't edit your posts anymore, create a new thread and link me or any RP mod to the old one through VM and we will kindly move the old one to the trash to avoid confusion or excess of custom jutsu threads.

Members who haven't been active since the new rules were set into place will not have their threads trashed or deleted but are required to update their threads if they want to use their customs.

Last edited:

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Notice

I'll be cleaning this section in the next few days, reviewing every single Custom Jutsu Thread. All threads I find that don't abide by the rules will be closed and the user will be forced to update it if he wishes to use the customs posted there. If an old thread of yours is closed and you already have an updated one that you are currently using, please make use of this thread to make it easier to clean up. In about two months (begining of August), all closed threads that don't abide by the rules will be moved to the hidden section. This means everyone has more than 2 Months to update their threads. If your thread is moved before you could update it, you can always request it back to any Staff member, at any time and we'll move it back to this section so you can update it.

I must remind members to fully read all the rules expressed in this sticky thread and also to remember that if your custom thread doesn't abide by the rules, you can't use the customs posted there.

Thank you, Scorps

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Notice

Ok, cleaning this is taking longer than predicted (sigh) and it has been in hiatus and slowly moving for the last 4 months as I had to take care of other things around the forum. However, I've cleaned and checked about 130 custom threads. Some were notified, others were moved to the hidden section directly. If someone is trying to find an old thread and can't, link any of the rp mods or ask for it and when we can we'll move it temporarily back. Once I clean all of the threads, i'll post a new notice. Sorry for the delay but other things took priority.

Thank you, Scorps.

Status
Not open for further replies.