Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
So i have 2 requests my lovely
Can you make the an avatar same size as my current one out of one or all 3 of these?

You must be registered for see images

And, heres the hard part, see how the rinnegan is on Madara's eyes in the last image. Can you put a rinnegan on this image
You must be registered to see images

You editted that one for me, ill get you some rinnegan examples too in the below spoiler

Put to the test XD

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So i have 2 requests my lovely
Can you make the an avatar same size as my current one out of one or all 3 of these?

And, heres the hard part, see how the rinnegan is on Madara's eyes in the last image. Can you put a rinnegan on this image

You editted that one for me, ill get you some rinnegan examples too in the below spoiler

Put to the test XD
Are these good enough :0 ? Cropping some of the avatars was odd cause the image is so large, like the one with half his face lul. Idk like his eyes MAY possibly be looking at two things, but it be like that sometimes yknow?

Attachments

Delta

Banned
Legendary
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
8,893💴
Trait Points
39⚔️
Are these good enough :0 ? Cropping some of the avatars was odd cause the image is so large, like the one with half his face lul. Idk like his eyes MAY possibly be looking at two things, but it be like that sometimes yknow?
Awesome, guessing making the rinnegan take up the entire eye on the second image is too much?

Also, can you round the edges of that last avatar, imma use it cause it looks liiiiit

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome, guessing making the rinnegan take up the entire eye on the second image is too much?

Also, can you round the edges of that last avatar, imma use it cause it looks liiiiit
Oof, I forgot the rinnegan took up the entire white of the eye, not just the iris. =////
I could redooo itttt.. do u need mee too?