Recent content by Hunty

  1. Hunty

    Post the first thing that comes into your mind V2.

    Designer!
  2. Hunty

    Obito crying.. without an eye?

    Education is severely lacking in this world.
  3. Hunty

    [CSS TUTORIAL- PROFILE CUSTOMIZATION - GLOW]

    yes lol
  4. Hunty

    [Suggestion] Dice roller for the RP forums

    My thoughts exactly. It will expand the forum to be more inclusive.
  5. Hunty

    [Suggestion] Dice roller for the RP forums

    I agree. This could help improve the RPing on the site significantly. The site needs to be more convenient for all users.
  6. Hunty

    [Suggestion] Dice roller for the RP forums

    Hey Lord of Kaos, Skorm brought up adding a dice roller, so I looked into how it could work on AnimeBase. Is that something staff would consider for the RP forums? Members could click a dice button beside the post editor, choose their dice and any allowed modifier, and have the result attached...
  7. Hunty

    Something is stirring at AnimeBase.

    I will look into this.
  8. Hunty

    Something is stirring at AnimeBase.

    I couldn’t waste the opportunity.
  9. Hunty

    Something is stirring at AnimeBase.

    Old age will eventually do that for you naturally.
  10. Hunty

    Something is stirring at AnimeBase.

    Yes, Naruto was once the greatest of all time. It is time to retire Naruto, overlook its successor BORUTO, and shift toward larger and superior projects such as, perhaps, solo leveling? 🤢😭
  11. Hunty

    Something is stirring at AnimeBase.

    I believe the forum name should convey a more expansive and recognizable identity for the site. The forum must also keep pace with the latest anime, which should be reflected in its categories and topics. SEO remains a significant issue, and the RPG requires a redesign. We need to streamline the...
  12. Hunty

    Something is stirring at AnimeBase.

    I will help in any way I can. Let me know.
  13. Hunty

    Hi

    Welcome!
Top