Who do you think is gonna win the world cup?

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ill create this thread in a year again with the wc teams if im not permabanned, but now, taking ALL teams in the qualifiers into consideration, who do you think is gonna win the world cup?

For me its france because they got whole lot of young newcomers and their team is on another level, even their benchplayers could make a world class team :lmao:

Hyped for this dude

You must be registered for see images

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've bet fifty pounds in Brazil already, so my faith's on my country. The team's at a good age, Neymar's at his arguable prime and after taking an utter beatdown from Germany no one has expectations for us, so there's no massive pressure like we had when we hosted the cup or back in 2006 with our "dream team". They also have an amazing elimination round coach, and Tite managed to get Corinthias of all teams to championship in the Libertadores, our equivalent of the Champions League, the guy's a badass. Last but not least, Brazil right now stands at number one at the Fifa World Ranking, something we haven't been at for like eight years, so that's a good sign for the team

If not them, then France does stand a pretty good chance.

Last edited:

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've bet fifty pounds in Brazil already, so my faith's on my country. The team's at a good age, Neymar's at his arguable prime and after taking an utter beatdown from Germany no one has expectations for us, so there's no massive pressure like we had when we hosted the cup or back in 2006 with our "dream team". They also have an amazing elimination round coach, and Tite managed to get Corinthias of all teams to championship in the Libertadores, our equivalent of the Champions League, the guy's a badass. Last but not least, Brazil right now stands at number one at the Fifa World Ranking, something we haven't been at for like eight years, so that's a good sign for the team

If not them, then France does stand a pretty good chance.
Nikka brazil gonna get trashed again by germany. Im looking forward to a rematch, it could be THE match of the tournament