Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm just going to stick to text spoilers for Tokyo Ghoul:re since the leakers threatened to stop posting raws if they're uploaded to anywhere but their site --

So here are the text spoilers:

Urie activates the Fourth Frame to become a full Ghoul. He wounds Donato but the wound is superficial. There's a flash back and it shows Urie's father leading the raid on Donato's orphanage. Urie's father captures Donato and finds a young Amon hiding and presumably rescues him. Time switches back to the present and it looks like Donato is going to leave Urie.

We then transition to the lab where Kaneki has met with Ayato and Takizawa and they put on disguises to search the facility for the RC Suppressant.

We also confirm that the Clowns with the masks are just the clones from Kanou and it seems like they are aware of their actions but not in control. Sort of like Edo Tensei in Naruto.

At the end of the chapter Uta hows up at the CCG HQ and is confronted by Juuzo.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seems so. Is worse because he is a complete ghoul now. I didnt understood that can be possible, i thought all humans transformed are just half.
And i hope Uta will survive the fight with Suzuya

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Seems so. Is worse because he is a complete ghoul now. I didnt understood that can be possible, i thought all humans transformed are just half.
And i hope Uta will survive the fight with Suzuya
yeah I don't think becoming a whole ghoul is possible. I was honestly pondering whether he may have had more than one Kakuhou inside him like Kuro.

Why you said floppy? If it's due to two ghoul eyes, floppies have two ghoul eyes too
I was thinking of Kuro. She is the former only human with two Kakugan and she is a Floppy. To my understanding the merging of human and ghoul is a half ghoul with one Kakugan and no abnormal features, anything that varies off that course is a Floppy.

Last edited:

TrollKing

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah I don't think becoming a whole ghoul is possible. I was honestly pondering whether he may have had more than one Kakuhou inside him like Kuro.

I was thinking of Kuro. She is the former only human with two Kakugan and she is a Floppy. To my understanding the merging of human and ghoul is a half ghoul with one Kakugan and no abnormal features, anything that varies off that course is a Floppy.
That is actually very confusing. Half ghouls with one kakugan is said to be stronger than all full ghouls with two kakugans. All floppies have one kakugan. If urie has two kakugans, that would make him the weakest of all floppies.... :pick:

Last edited:

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That is actually very confusing. Half ghouls with one kakugan is said to be stronger than all full ghouls with two kakugans. All floppies have one kakugan. If urie has two kakugans, that would make him the weakest of all floppies.... :pick:
Kurona has two Kakugans though :| and she is probably on the same level as Takizawa.

The only other possibility is that the Q surgery by allowing your body to adapt to the Kakuhou so well it literally turns you into a straight ghoul.

In which case it would be VERY interesting, but I doubt it tbh. To me looking at Kurona the floppy thing just makes more sense. The deformation can come in many forms so why not an extra Kakugan?

And no there is more to strength than just a single Kakugan
What determines a ghoul are its physical abilities, RC amount and quality, and their number of RC cell pathways which dictates Kagune formation speeds and healing .

Urie has the physical strength
His Kagune is strong so I think he has quality and quantity
The only iffy factor is the pathways. Urie's pathways should be abundant thanks to his training, but something may have went somewhat wrong when he broke all his frames causing him to become an imperfect half ghoul or (floppy) Maybe his Kakuhou is too much for him.
*cough cough Arata

It will probably confirm my theory if Urie's Kakuja if he has one comes out weird like Kurona

Last edited: