[VS] The forgotten character for cross-series fights

Naru 1988

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Unless you're caught up to Bleach/at very least been past chapter 550 then spoiler alert (also dragonball super as well)

Anyone remember that quincy Gremmy from like 100+ chapters back with the imagination abilities? I mean the only reason he died was because he imagined Kenpachi as a monster, so I mean by that logic if he started off the fight at a power greater to say (yes the goku button is being pressed) Super Saiyan Blue Goku could he potentially win? Cause I mean it's not like Goku to talk out his ass, in fact if someone is stronger than him he normally admits it, thus Gremmy's ego inflates slightly more and that only brings about more power. Then again with Vegeta it could be like that robot guy and he might insult him to the point where Gremmy cowers like a *****

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
200๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Eh, theoretically speaking Gremmy would have to know the full extent of gokus power to imagine himself as "more powerful" no? That being the case I see it going the same way as with Kenny. Gremmy having the upper hand on base goku, and then sh tting himself when goku goes ssjb

Bihari

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He didn't imagine Kenpachi as a monster. He was able to comprehend and imagine all of his strength. The one thing he could not imagine is the fact that only Kenpachi's body is capable of containing that kind of power.

If he imagines that his body is stronger than Goku or Kenpachi, maybe he can contain that vast amount of power.

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
200๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He didn't imagine Kenpachi as a monster. He was able to comprehend and imagine all of his strength. The one thing he could not imagine is the fact that only Kenpachi's body is capable of containing that kind of power.

If he imagines that his body is stronger than Goku or Kenpachi, maybe he can contain that vast amount of power.
But for this to work he would have to see goku at at least close to full power wouldn't he?( I'm probably much less versed in bleach as you are that's why I'm asking)

Edit: for what it's worth, put side by side, Kenpachi looks stronger than goku

Naru 1988

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You are both quite correct actually, I forgot about how he hadn't actually envisioned kenpachi as a monster so thanks for the reminder. Do you guys think that if Goku was explained Gremmy's ability, and since he enjoys a challenge, would he allow Gremmy to use it?

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
200๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You are both quite correct actually, I forgot about how he hadn't actually envisioned kenpachi as a monster so thanks for the reminder. Do you guys think that if Goku was explained Gremmy's ability, and since he enjoys a challenge, would he allow Gremmy to use it?
Totally, I could totally see goku taking the challenge for fun

Naru 1988

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
It'd be a Vegeta/Cell situation all over again xD

Yeah I can imagine tha would be the case and as always Goku would find a way to surpass the power Gremmy held through training and if Gremmy threatened the earths safety , Goku would beat him before he could so much as comprehend it (oh god imagine the Goku Vs Superman debates if GOKU BEAT IMAGINATION)

Bihari

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
But for this to work he would have to see goku at at least close to full power wouldn't he?( I'm probably much less versed in bleach as you are that's why I'm asking)

Edit: for what it's worth, put side by side, Kenpachi looks stronger than goku
Gremmy literally created a living being out of thin air using his imagination. He sure do have to experience Goku's true power in order to overpower him. When he fought Kenpachi, he knew that Kenpachi is strongest soul reaper. With that knowledge, he fought toe to toe with him. He even threw Kenpachi in Void. But when he experienced Kenpachi's true potential, he was able to imagine his power to full extent and he is brain dead now.

Kenpachi or Goku huh ? Both are same. Birds of same feather flock together. At least when it comes to the fight.
But Kenpachi looks badass. Especially in his bankai form.

Naru 1988

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Its simple but difficult to determine at the same time, as Kenpachi in terms of raw strength is miles ahead of goku, I mean he tore a giants arm off with HIS TEETH, but in terms of 'power' (I.E overall destruction, abilities etc) Goku is far far ahead. Thus I think determining how Gremmy's body would handle Goku's power is close to impossible

Bihari

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Its simple but difficult to determine at the same time, as Kenpachi in terms of raw strength is miles ahead of goku, I mean he tore a giants arm off with HIS TEETH, but in terms of 'power' (I.E overall destruction, abilities etc) Goku is far far ahead. Thus I think determining how Gremmy's body would handle Goku's power is close to impossible
He just have to imagine that his body is more durable than Goku at any given time. After that, he has to imagine Goku's power.

Naru 1988

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Anyways I believe if anyone were to go against Gremmy (unless said character going against him doesn't give him a chance to understand how strong his opponent is) he could play dirty and just make their bones as fragile as something like cookies and defeat them incredibly easily

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
If Gremmy can't imagine anything strong enough to kill Kenpachi, then nothing he can do will even come close to someone like Goku or Vegeta. If he tries to imagine himself stronger than Goku, then that's not going to work since doing that with Kenpachi made his brain melt.

Magi

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If Gremmy can't imagine anything strong enough to kill Kenpachi, then nothing he can do will even come close to someone like Goku or Vegeta. If he tries to imagine himself stronger than Goku, then that's not going to work since doing that with Kenpachi made his brain melt.
Gremmy technically didn't have to imagine being stronger than someone to the win the fight.. He could have just imagined holding their heart or something

Kubo just didn't know what to do with him.. as usual *cough Yhwach*

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Gremmy technically didn't have to imagine being stronger than someone to the win the fight.. He could have just imagined holding their heart or something

Kubo just didn't know what to do with him.. as usual *cough Yhwach*
Don't you know, One-Off God Tier villains like Gremmy are only allowed to use their ultimate ability (Imagining someone is dead, or otherwise negatively effecting the other person's body) on minor characters or whichever fodders he's beating up to prove he's a badass. Once the real fight begins, he's restricted to summoning inanimate objects and throwing them and whoever he's fighting.