Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What are your opinions on Conor Mcgregor and his boxing skills?Does he have a shot against Floyd Money Mayweather on August 26th? The video underneth shows some footage of his: Training,Boxing,Sparring and MMA fights.

[video=youtube;8-sxWl7ClJE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-sxWl7ClJE[/video]

Sauce

Veteran
Kin
85💸
Kumi
1,840💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes he does, even with a disadvantage. He is a real fighter, and can back his shit talking up while staying humble. I respect Mayweather as a boxer and his hustle but I'm rooting for Mcgregor.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's a bareknuckle fighter that entered mma with a boxing pedigree while refining his takedowns after getting submitted by Tod Duffy and further his jiujitsu skills with dickheadDillion after the Nate Diaz lost. He doesn't have a heavy takwondo background and the limited capoira dance he likes to show off is something his movement coach likes to throw in during training.

With that said, Conor has a punchers chance, he cannot push the 12 round pace, especially when Nate Diaz put a clinic on him with those left hock shots and uppercuts. If they fight with 8inch or 10inch gloves, Flyod should play a heavy defense and block all those shots. If it's standardize gloves and he makes Conor drain down to death's door at the 145lb weight class, then Floyd wins 95% of the time.

As an MMA fighter, Conor has that punchers chance, as a boxer thee skills are different as night is to day, he's not on that level.

Donald J Trump

Elite
Kin
912💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably.

Hell I wouldn't be shocked if Mayweatehr and McGregor flew on the same plane between pressers and worked out the trash talk.
It was obvious just from the way they treat each other in the conference, there were moments where you could tell there was no negativity between them and their words were not even genuinely hostile. They respect each other. And Conor was clearly a fan of Senior.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm gonna laugh if Mayweather actually knocks him out and/or wins.

It's going to be raining salt.

:lol

You must be registered for see images

Last edited: