Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Ryun rolls his eyes. "fine...." He makes a handseal as the coffin opens. "its time for my magnum opus to be created. Shinigami art- grave of maria!" A large seal around the area they are begins to burn in the ground as the coffin opens to a female with a buttefly mask. "The embodiment of love and betrayal, Maria herself!"

______

"I took it from her while we were all talking, it surpressed her septentrione abilities...."
Elsa passes out in the snow due to a sudden lost of energy
"....."
She sleeps
---------

"Why Daniel"

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Elsa passes out in the snow due to a sudden lost of energy
"....."
She sleeps
---------

"Why Daniel"

Maria begins to sing a song, her voice booming through the realm creating cracks in the rift. "Fine.....you take after your father more than you know..."

as Elsa sleeps, she dreams of a young lady with silver hair crystal blue eyes.

"Sleeping well dear? I hope you aren't too exhausted....we have work to do..." the figure smiles

_____

"The necklace I gave her, my mother gave me when I was young, she said it would protect me that it would keep the evil Shinigami away, just like I told elsa It would.....but what I know now, is that it doesn't do that persay.... what it does is suppress the abilities of Septentriones, making it so that we could blend into the Shinigami realm of abora and hide from the septentriones. " Daniel, still playing with the necklace holds it up to a light and looks through it revealing a galaxy type design "it didn't work because Ryun told Alcor that we were hiding out on your mountain....seps cant see other seps, like Shinigami cant see other Shinigami...but elsa was abnormally powerful for a sep, being just as strong with her suppresser on as the Shinigami king..."

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maria begins to sing a song, her voice booming through the realm creating cracks in the rift. "Fine.....you take after your father more than you know..."

as Elsa sleeps, she dreams of a young lady with silver hair crystal blue eyes.

"Sleeping well dear? I hope you aren't too exhausted....we have work to do..." the figure smiles

_____

"The necklace I gave her, my mother gave me when I was young, she said it would protect me that it would keep the evil Shinigami away, just like I told elsa It would.....but what I know now, is that it doesn't do that persay.... what it does is suppress the abilities of Septentriones, making it so that we could blend into the Shinigami realm of abora and hide from the septentriones. " Daniel, still playing with the necklace holds it up to a light and looks through it revealing a galaxy type design "it didn't work because Ryun told Alcor that we were hiding out on your mountain....seps cant see other seps, like Shinigami cant see other Shinigami...but elsa was abnormally powerful for a sep, being just as strong with her suppresser on as the Shinigami king..."
Elsa frowns
"...I can't...not now miss"

---------

"A sep that can find other seps"

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"She's watching us....."
Elsa points
----------

"Indeed she does which worries me"
the woman laughs loudly. "Yes...she is scary...." she holds her hand out for elsa to grab. "But, the thing about scary things, is that we give them the power to scare us, if we take it slow, look at it for what it is, youll see things for what they are....my name is maria, a part of me was locked inside of you when you were born, as as well a part of me was locked inside of Ryun.....two parts of the same whole...."

Daniel makes a handseal as both him and scarlet appear in front of Ryun. "But we are good parents Scarlet, and if we are just patient, we can protect her...."

Reactions: TNC Xlll

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the woman laughs loudly. "Yes...she is scary...." she holds her hand out for elsa to grab. "But, the thing about scary things, is that we give them the power to scare us, if we take it slow, look at it for what it is, youll see things for what they are....my name is maria, a part of me was locked inside of you when you were born, as as well a part of me was locked inside of Ryun.....two parts of the same whole...."

Daniel makes a handseal as both him and scarlet appear in front of Ryun. "But we are good parents Scarlet, and if we are just patient, we can protect her...."
"So there's three parts of me?"

--------

"We must....with fail"

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"So there's three parts of me?"

--------

"We must....with fail"
"hmmm yes, You have a part of you like Ryun which is a shinigami, an often dark but misunderstood creature....you have a part like your father as well, that is a septentrione, and from your mother you get the power of a banshee, I too am a septentrione, I need your help to stop Ryun....or well this shell of him...."

"Do you two honestly think you can stop me?" Ryun laughs making a handseal, Maria begins to sing, breaking the building around them
______

Daniel falls to his knees. "Well it looks like I'm useless until the grave of maria does its job....."

*Miss Death sits above, unseen, watching events unfold*
(could I have a catch up? if that's okay :3 )
(okay so as of right now, alcor and his people are attacking the city and ryun is fighting Elsa daniel and scarlet at the house)

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"hmmm yes, You have a part of you like Ryun which is a shinigami, an often dark but misunderstood creature....you have a part like your father as well, that is a septentrione, and from your mother you get the power of a banshee, I too am a septentrione, I need your help to stop Ryun....or well this shell of him...."

"Do you two honestly think you can stop me?" Ryun laughs making a handseal, Maria begins to sing, breaking the building around them
______

Daniel falls to his knees. "Well it looks like I'm useless until the grave of maria does its job....."

(okay so as of right now, alcor and his people are attacking the city and ryun is fighting Elsa daniel and scarlet at the house)
(That would be correct)

Makoto Yuki

Supreme
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmm yes, You have a part of you like Ryun which is a shinigami, an often dark but misunderstood creature....you have a part like your father as well, that is a septentrione, and from your mother you get the power of a banshee, I too am a septentrione, I need your help to stop Ryun....or well this shell of him...."

______

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*laughs lightly at opi* Surely that means it'll melt soon?
hmmm yes, You have a part of you like Ryun which is a shinigami, an often dark but misunderstood creature....you have a part like your father as well, that is a septentrione, and from your mother you get the power of a banshee, I too am a septentrione, I need your help to stop Ryun....or well this shell of him...."

______

Elsa nods
"i can try"

----------------

"and you will win Elsa,...keep on your toes and get ready"

Robot Boy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
name: Adam
fraction: vacationer/employee
job: Sanitation and cleaning fam. (Cuz everywhere I look there's trash) Secretly a sniper.
bio: Came here to start new job. Also looking for that curse. Tasked with eliminating strange monsters and mysterious women(?), assisting with the protection of our guests.
way are you one vacation?vacationers only)
party: (number of people with you) Solo like always
picture:

Last edited:

Bi0hazard

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
name: Adam
fraction: vacationer/employee
job: Sanitation and cleaning fam. (Cuz everywhere I look there's trash) Secretly a sniper.
bio: Came here to start new job. Also looking for that curse. Tasked with eliminating strange monsters and mysterious women(?), assisting with the protection of our guests.
way are you one vacation?vacationers only)
party:
(number of people with you) Solo like always
picture:

Approved