Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I thought you meant Pairings. NaLu wins!

OT: I only watch the anime but I'd say NaLu still wins.
This was a way to see how well they do as partners. I still get the feeling Gray and Juvia have a better chemistry together since Juvia can actually power up Gray with water. He now has demon slayer magic. Allowing him to power up his combination move with Juvia.

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This was a way to see how well they do as partners. I still get the feeling Gray and Juvia have a better chemistry together since Juvia can actually power up Gray with water. He now has demon slayer magic. Allowing him to power up his combination move with Juvia.
Yeah, but Lucy can summon 3 spirits and Natsu's still a beast compared to Gray (at least in the anime), I think they'll win.

Natsu Shazneel

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah, but Lucy can summon 3 spirits and Natsu's still a beast compared to Gray (at least in the anime), I think they'll win.
True with the assistance of Lucy, Natsu does have a advantage of getting help from different elements. Probably a nice boost from that sand guy would charge him towards them to do Fire Dragon's Sword Horn.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team one.

Natsu and Gray are around same level, but I would give little edge to Gray, that could change when we see all they got and what Natsu's (and Gray) ace is.

Lucy showed far better feats than Juvia, which is main reason why team one wins.

joodaa

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By feats as of late Nalu win pretty comfortably. Natsu probably doesn't need Lucy, it will go quicker if Lucy's there though, not because it will be 2 vs 2 but because if she gets hurt at all he'll go beast mode quicker.

AmitDS

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Natsu and Lucy of course. I don't see why people think that Lucy is weaker. She can summon 3 spirits including Gemini and she has her star dresses and well Natsu needs no explanation.

Lasta

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gruvia does have a good combo but I think Lucy can take Juvia and that gives her team even more advantage. So NaLu wins for me.
And Juvia can get easily distracted with Gray.