Trinky

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(I'm sorry if something like this has already been posted, I just want to contribute!)

Alright so with all these theories about the child of prophecy, has anyone considered that due to the whole "the age of ninjas has passed and we're dinosaurs now" thing, a new age child of prophecy could come about?

I'm half asleep so bear with me.

May be far fetched here, but I feel like there are very early elements of a budding romance between Boruto and Sarada; she pays attention to details like how his eyes are brighter than his dads, he talks about being her protector when she becomes the hokage. He turned to her about the mission he was turning down. She blushes a lot. Links between wanting to be like each other's dads. Just lots of cute, little connections.

What if way in the future, Boruto and Sarada have a child together? With the whole reincarnations thing with Indra and Asura becoming Naruto and Sasuke, with that lineage coming together between BoruSara, it could be the saviour the world really needs.

Seal the kyuubi, give the kid Sasuke's badass Rinnegan, and you're all set. If the kid even inherits Byakugan from his grandmother and Boruto's weird eye thing, it could become really interesting.

Long ramble, but what are your thoughts? Even if you think the theory is crap, I'd love to hear the reasoning :p

Last edited:

nk07ki30

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean would it not be nice to actually have to two bloodline brought back together again? I mean the fight lasted for over 1000 years due to Black Zetsu causing everything. Sooo yes in my honest opinion it would be nice for them to have a child in the future, that way he/she will be descandents of both Indra and Ashura (Not the member Indra because he still in school, yes I stalk him allot). Because if the bloodline is not brought together it can be caused again if Naruto and Sasuke die.

Btw I don't know about them having a child together since they both have goals to attend with Boruto helping Sarada in the shadows, I mean they can marry but not settle, they would probably be way too busy in the future, but who knows.