Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am talking about physical strenght. This man is beast. I know very well that in WWE your opponent must cooperate in order to perform some move ,but you must have strength to carry on with move, and there are moves where opponent simply can´t help you to perform its all depending on your actual strength.

Guy is amazing . There are also other strong wrestlers like Batista, John Cena, Triple H but when we compare them to Brock they are nothing honestly.

- This guy was 27 - 28 when he decided to fight in MMA.Isn´t this considered a bit late . He won the UFC Heavyweight Champion with his pure strength lets be honest he isn´t that skilled puncher like others are.

- His confirmed Bench press is 615 lbs / 280 kg .

- He defeated entire WWE roster in arm wrestling including Big Show. He said he only couldn´t beat Kane.

- I have never seen someone suplexing Big Show so easily like he did or carrying him on his shoulders. I actually only remember Kurt Angle doing the same to Big Show.

[video=youtube;gl5F3SpjEag]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl5F3SpjEag&t=117s[/video]

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Few things about Brock he is from UFC , none of the WWE wrestler wouldnt make it to top 10 of the championship . He is a martial Artist and football player and participated in different contienents . His passions is more than just WWE title if i were to ask he will just go back to his old places like UFC if he finds WWE boring since most of the matches are staged or business minded .

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao, his actually confirmed bench press is 475.

Several people have benched more.

Also, if you're talking about pure strength, then Cesaro has him beat easily

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao, his actually confirmed bench press is 475.

Several people have benched more.

Also, if you're talking about pure strength, then Cesaro has him beat easily
I am not sure about bench press I read it on some fighting web site ( not WWE web site who has habit of lying) he could bench press 615 .

Edit :

Just checked with couple sources Brock did bench press 615 while Cesaro himself in interview said his record is 405 .

I doubt Cesaro has more pure strength anyway.

Last edited:

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am not sure about bench press I read it on some fighting web site ( not WWE web site who has habit of lying) he could bench press 615 .

What best feats Cesaro has I stopped watching WWE I only sometimes watch some PPV matches on youtube.I remeber Cesaro performing his finisher on Khali and Big show, but I don´t remember him performing other stuffs on those heawyweight superstars.
Ya, when it comes to WWE, take it with a grain of salt.

Well besides preforming his finishers on them, he was also able to casually pick up the Big Show.

While his bench press is lower than Brock's at 405 pounds, he can do a considerable more reps than Lesnar can. Also his deadlift is 525 pounds.

But here's the funny part, it's still lower than Cena's who's Bench press is 480 and can deadlift 550.

Don't get me wrong though, Lesnar is a genetic freak but he's definitely not the strongest.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ya, when it comes to WWE, take it with a grain of salt.

Well besides preforming his finishers on them, he was also able to casually pick up the Big Show.

While his bench press is lower than Brock's at 405 pounds, he can do a considerable more reps than Lesnar can. Also his deadlift is 525 pounds.

But here's the funny part, it's still lower than Cena's who's Bench press is 480 and can deadlift 550.

Don't get me wrong though, Lesnar is a genetic freak but he's definitely not the strongest.
Ok BTW do you know what real weight of Big Show was actually ? :)

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At the time when Ceasro picked him up?

I think 440.
What do you think about Kane being the strongest, if you remember he did carry Big Show on one shoulder for couple seconds.And the way he was picking him was amazing. This is Kane before surgery.

[video=youtube;i06IFCUbBy0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i06IFCUbBy0[/video]

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What do you think about Kane being the strongest, if you remember he did carry Big Show on one shoulder for couple seconds.And the way he was picking him was amazing. This is Kane before surgery.

[video=youtube;i06IFCUbBy0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i06IFCUbBy0[/video]
Kane in his prime was definitely the strongest guy in the WWE.

Perhaps so, but Ellsworth hasn't been champ yet. When that day comes, Brock will lose this title.
A beast versus a God?