Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool.

I am the maker.
Number 8 is right as that's how it was explained in the manga.
Number 17 is right, as he was Zetsu's partner anyway, Deidera's partner as Tobi and Kisame was his subordinate all along.
Number 32 is right because common sense.

26 is actually factual and as for 22, it's vastly logical and what not.
Subordinate is not partner wtf?
Everybody in akatsuki had a partner, they moved in teams of two. Kisame was Itachi's partner so question 17 is wrong.

I dont know if Obito used Kamui to escape the rocks. Kamui is a Mangekyo jutsu(i think) so there is absolutely no way he could've used it. It was zetsus I believe who were sent to help him.

26. pretty hard to go back all 600+ chapters and count the different tools Obito used =D

22. Not really logical at all. Obito couldnt do a damn thing while Itachi was alive.
Couldnt attack Konoha
Couldnt manipulate Sasuke to come on akatsuki's side

He knew Itachi's weapons but was scared for Itachi to find out about kamui.

So, yeah. He was basically tied up and had to wait for Itachi's death in order for him to start making moves on Konoha and Sasuke. He knew Itachi would defend his beloved village and brother and didnt want to fk with that.

Logical He was scared. But according to fapboys->"kamui>NV Bobito wins" hmm

L.E.:
Q 31.
Madara just told Obito he took advantage of the kindness in his heart and turn him to the darkside to fight and achieve Madara's plans. And thats what pretty much happened. Madara set up Rin's death and played with Obito's heart and manipulated him to revive Madara and complete the IT all his life.

Yes. Obito was Madara's pawn since Rin's death.

Pretty biased quiz tbh. got 66% and about 3 real answers wrong.
Q30 bcz i didnt read all of it and Q1 bcz it was just a guess :D. And 25 didnt know yin-yang was nature type. I guess it is now :D

But now that i think about it I probably know him better than you :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Xlad

xInGoLFx

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Question 8: the Manga Said he "slipped through" the Rocks if i remember correct. But it has nothing to do with kamui. When the Cave collapsed he fell in Madaras Cave below afaik

Hidari

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
66% - Some of the questions are quite subjective. The last one also got me. Does he have both eyes now? What do you mean? Do you mean Rinnegan or his own Mangekyou?​

I Don

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Question 8: the Manga Said he "slipped through" the Rocks if i remember correct. But it has nothing to do with kamui. When the Cave collapsed he fell in Madaras Cave below afaik
Okay, I admit I was wrong there.

66% - Some of the questions are quite subjective. The last one also got me. Does he have both eyes now? What do you mean? Do you mean Rinnegan or his own Mangekyou?​
Yes he does have both his MS right now.

I Don

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Subordinate is not partner wtf?
Everybody in akatsuki had a partner, they moved in teams of two. Kisame was Itachi's partner so question 17 is wrong.

I dont know if Obito used Kamui to escape the rocks. Kamui is a Mangekyo jutsu(i think) so there is absolutely no way he could've used it. It was zetsus I believe who were sent to help him.

26. pretty hard to go back all 600+ chapters and count the different tools Obito used =D

22. Not really logical at all. Obito couldnt do a damn thing while Itachi was alive.
Couldnt attack Konoha
Couldnt manipulate Sasuke to come on akatsuki's side

He knew Itachi's weapons but was scared for Itachi to find out about kamui.

So, yeah. He was basically tied up and had to wait for Itachi's death in order for him to start making moves on Konoha and Sasuke. He knew Itachi would defend his beloved village and brother and didnt want to fk with that.

Logical He was scared. But according to fapboys->"kamui>NV Bobito wins" hmm

L.E.:
Q 31.
Madara just told Obito he took advantage of the kindness in his heart and turn him to the darkside to fight and achieve Madara's plans. And thats what pretty much happened. Madara set up Rin's death and played with Obito's heart and manipulated him to revive Madara and complete the IT all his life.

Yes. Obito was Madara's pawn since Rin's death.

Pretty biased quiz tbh. got 66% and about 3 real answers wrong.
Q30 bcz i didnt read all of it and Q1 bcz it was just a guess :D. And 25 didnt know yin-yang was nature type. I guess it is now :D

But now that i think about it I probably know him better than you :D
Okay I have corrected Q. 8 and 17.

As for 22,it's a reality he wasn't afraid of Itachi but he also didn't took him lightly. In fact it was Itachi who told Sasuke that even when Madara Uchiha is nothing but an empty shell of his former self, as Obito was telling people around, he still needed the EMS to defeat him and take his throne of the strongest. Was he telling this just to make sure Sasuke obtain his MS after his death? Sure. Was he telling a lie when he said those words? Nope. And this is why it's a no. People only give one panel of Mangapanda's translation and assume that it's a fact.

As for 31, there is a reason why it includes a yes and no option both in one option.

Yin-Yang is a nature type.

So in the end I still know him better than you :D

I got 88% .
Tho, I didn't find all the 'correct answers' to have been accurate.
I just corrected 2 questions, 8 and 17.

Last edited:

Mr SwizZz

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay I have corrected Q. 8 and 17.

As for 22,it's a reality he wasn't afraid of Itachi but he also didn't took him lightly. In fact it was Itachi who told Sasuke that even when Madara Uchiha is nothing but an empty shell of his former self, as Obito was telling people around, he still needed the EMS to defeat him and take his throne of the strongest. Was he telling this just to make sure Sasuke obtain his MS after his death? Sure. Was he telling a lie when he said those words? Nope. And this is why it's a no. People only give one panel of Mangapanda's translation and assume that it's a fact.

As for 31, there is a reason why it includes a yes and no option both in one option.
There is no such thing as yes and no. He was Madara's little pawn what do you not understand. He set up Rin's death and toyed with his mind and Obito's whole future was fueled by that event. Obito think he "chose" that path but he didnt, Madara took advantage of a kid and Obito didnt even see through this in his 30s. He is a fool who got played and made to do Madara's plan. It wasnt Obito's to start with.

As for 22. Using statements Itachi said in the battle against Sasuke is as low as an Itachi-hater can get. That was purely to look like a devil and **** with sasuke make him think he actually desires his eyes, when, in fact, Itachi gave Sasuke his eyes and transferred his techniques.

I will tell you exactly why that is a lie, even tough you want to hype Obito, it was a lie.
Itachi didnt want to get EMS and kill him.

Thats it.

Itachi was planning to die. Simply saying "i need EMS to kill obito" is a lie to start with, it holds no truth and no real meaning. Like I said, it was just to fk with Sasuke's mind, test his mental capabilities.

You can try as hard as you want fapboy, it ain't gonna happen.
Obito was scared of Itachi, thats exactly why he kept his Kamui hidden because he believed Itachi could KILL him.
And its funny you say that about one panel thing. Lets look at it like this

Itachi claimed inferiority to Obito out loud(in the context to scare Sasuke)
Obito claimed inferiority in his own mind, not intention to hype Itachi in front of his little brother. He simply had a deep thought about real life.

Obito was more real, serious, when he said it, than Itachi.

From this we can conclude:
Itachi's claim of inferiority was false(as it is, he had no intention to get EMS and kill Obito. He just wanted to die by Sasuke's hand)
Obito's claim of inferiority was as serious and true as possible.

mohdzarif

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara's hideout is a place called Mountain Graveyard, the same hideout Obito used later.

Obito fell into a passageway that connects to the hideout, not into the hideout itself. Obito got crushed in Grass village wherease Madara's hideout is at Mountain Graveyard, which is far north of Otogakure.

Zetsu transported Obito's body through the passageway to Mountain Graveyard where Madara resided.

I Don

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no such thing as yes and no. He was Madara's little pawn what do you not understand. He set up Rin's death and toyed with his mind and Obito's whole future was fueled by that event. Obito think he "chose" that path but he didnt, Madara took advantage of a kid and Obito didnt even see through this in his 30s. He is a fool who got played and made to do Madara's plan. It wasnt Obito's to start with.

As for 22. Using statements Itachi said in the battle against Sasuke is as low as an Itachi-hater can get. That was purely to look like a devil and **** with sasuke make him think he actually desires his eyes, when, in fact, Itachi gave Sasuke his eyes and transferred his techniques.

I will tell you exactly why that is a lie, even tough you want to hype Obito, it was a lie.
Itachi didnt want to get EMS and kill him.

Thats it.

Itachi was planning to die. Simply saying "i need EMS to kill obito" is a lie to start with, it holds no truth and no real meaning. Like I said, it was just to fk with Sasuke's mind, test his mental capabilities.

You can try as hard as you want fapboy, it ain't gonna happen.
Obito was scared of Itachi, thats exactly why he kept his Kamui hidden because he believed Itachi could KILL him.
And its funny you say that about one panel thing. Lets look at it like this

Itachi claimed inferiority to Obito out loud(in the context to scare Sasuke)
Obito claimed inferiority in his own mind, not intention to hype Itachi in front of his little brother. He simply had a deep thought about real life.

Obito was more real, serious, when he said it, than Itachi.

From this we can conclude:
Itachi's claim of inferiority was false(as it is, he had no intention to get EMS and kill Obito. He just wanted to die by Sasuke's hand)
Obito's claim of inferiority was as serious and true as possible.

@bold

Feeling's Mutual

KRZYNASTY

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
6. Can go either way. Options 3 and 4 are correct.

17. If anything he didn't have any "real" partner(s) in Akatsuki. Deidara blew himself up before it was "official."

19. Yahiko never bought his "lies." He wanted nothing to do with Obito. It was Nagato who believed his intentions.

22. I doubt Obito didn't fear Itachi just a little.

32. Please explain where he is in possession of both of his eyes. He was only in possession of one.

Byron123

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The fifth question is a trap the way it is posed. 17teen is also problematic

I got 81% Got to say though some of your corrections really need to change. For instance as for the last one, the reader can't possibly know yet.

Last edited:

I Don

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
6. Can go either way. Options 3 and 4 are correct.

17. If anything he didn't have any "real" partner(s) in Akatsuki. Deidara blew himself up before it was "official."

19. Yahiko never bought his "lies." He wanted nothing to do with Obito. It was Nagato who believed his intentions.

22. I doubt Obito didn't fear Itachi just a little.

32. Please explain where he is in possession of both of his eyes. He was only in possession of one.

6. It can't go either way because option 4 is the very reason they assumed him dead. In the multiple choice questions the closest response is the most correct one. I know because that's how they do in my country.

17. Doesn't matter. Real or not, official or not, they were his partners. See Naruto wiki.

19. And? The answer is Yahiko dude.

22. He didn't, as far as I'm concerned. He just used Itachi.

32. It a logical and smart speculation. Go and read the manga please. Obito had MS in his right eye socket and Rinnegan in his left. When he returned, he had MS [ Kakashi's one] on his left eye socket, and was closing his right one. Thus a simple speculation.

The fifth question is a trap the way it is posed. 17teen is also problematic

I got 81% Got to say though some of your corrections really need to change. For instance as for the last one, the reader can't possibly know yet.
5. But the answer is clear.

17. Well Naruto wikia states that and I also think that.

As for the last one, it's just logical speculation. Right + Left = Both.