Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yo everyone i'm pretty much cool with everyone here and stuff so just need some advice. My girl is an anime fan (probaly a lil more than me) and she has exams coming up and she distracted (probaly my fault) but i thought of buying her a anime movie but ones i bought for her before i find it was lame so just a question can you all recommend some good anime movies it would be cool

romeootano

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey try inuyasha movies,ninja scroll movie,dragon ballz movies,bleach memeories of nobody(in theatres)tactics,full metal alchemist movie, and finally the slayers hope you find one thats good try googleing diffrent animes and find there movie then watch em on youtube before you buy one

Vendo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm..

Basilisk. It's a ninja anime that has to do with " who can kill the top 10 ninjas from each clan first, RULES!".. It's got different jutsu's and it's more of a dark Naruto kinda...

Tell her Good Luck for me will ya ...

Miggy69

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i tryin for something other than naruto see sometimes says she like naruto more than me she i giving her something else.

Yo vendo thanks i'll tell her

Vendo

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Brainy Anime

I think Prince of Tennis might be a winner. It's an anime which shows the science of tennis. It may have a lot of unrealistic moves and scenes, but they do a good job of explaining the logic behind it as if it really could happen.

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper">try samurai x<br /> samuari x trust and betrayal is pretty good</div>

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yo everyone i'm pretty much cool with everyone here and stuff so just need some advice. My girl is an anime fan (probaly a lil more than me) and she has exams coming up and she distracted (probaly my fault) but i thought of buying her a anime movie but ones i bought for her before i find it was lame so just a question can you all recommend some good anime movies it would be cool
first of all how old is she and does she like bloody things? well not bloodier than naruto anyway but i recently watched an anime movie called Sword Of a Stranger and it was great, i would recommend that one XD

YaminoSoul

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont know good anime movies,
but search for a romantic one many girls like that.