Zlad

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am at the end of season 2 and is hands down one of the best anime’s i’ve ever watched. I can’t stop watching!

And now the exciting stuff is happening

So glad i still have season 3, 4 and 5 left.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,456💸
Kumi
483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It doesn't follow the manga after first few episodes. So check out FMAB too. Though a lot of people like only one of the version so preferences about which one is better very subjective.

I prefer Manga version and FMAB has more complete ending.

ethris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am at the end of season 2 and is hands down one of the best anime’s i’ve ever watched. I can’t stop watching!

And now the exciting stuff is happening

So glad i still have season 3, 4 and 5 left.
Should really try out Fullmetal Brotherhood. One on my all time favorite series, follows manga alot closer as well.

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep. I grew up watching it til it discontinued for a time, but the shiz is fire. Every character was fire, except gluttony and big envy lmao.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People say they love Brotherhood more and it's more loyal and that may be true but FMA fleshed out the story better which is odd. The parts about them bringing back their mom feel glossed in Brotherhood and their time with Rose. And I like FMA's answer to Winry's parents more than Brotherhood/manga. Brotherhood looks better but I think FMA told the story better until it diverted.

Zlad

Elite
Kin
22💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is isn't it. Definitely one of the best animes out there.
Yes it's amazing and I have 3 more seasons. It makes naruto look bad, and now i feel like boruto is copying FMA..

Btw is there difference between brotherhood and FMA? No Wonder i never found this series on YouTube, free sites etc.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,456💸
Kumi
483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People say they love Brotherhood more and it's more loyal and that may be true but FMA fleshed out the story better which is odd. The parts about them bringing back their mom feel glossed in Brotherhood and their time with Rose. And I like FMA's answer to Winry's parents more than Brotherhood/manga. Brotherhood looks better but I think FMA told the story better until it diverted.

It's better to say that issue with FMAB's early episode is that they covered early chapters in FMA and didn't want too repeat it as it is. So first episode of FMAB is filler and next 12 too rushed to get it over with to reach the point from where it diverted. Then it's fine.