2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mission Start

Face your Nemesis
Retrieve the stolen Eyes of the Accursed Sun MS
Get interrupted by a powerful Entity

Isabella stood in wait as the Jinchuuriki came back, only to be trapped by the Yin and Yang creature. It was no small matter, as she sensed the power of the corundum spikes that now served as their jail. It was a shame though, that the spikes trapped them with one of the infected vessels.

Mirabelle... what are you saying? You brought me here, and I did it in front of you. How can you say you didn't see it coming? And you say I am the blind one? Am I right, creature?

She said, jesting to both the jinchuuriki and the absurd Tengu. Then, she swipped a handseal, bursting the dead deer on fire, purging the spores out from it's corpse, creating a giant cloud of smoke that rappidly spread towards the Tengu, while burning away everything from around Mirabelle, to prevent her from catching the disease.

( Katon: Jomei no Karasu ) Fire Style: Raven's Purge
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Point: N/A
Description: After 1 handseal, allows the user create a localized fast burning ember that reduces a patch of organic materials like leaves, mushrooms, plants, to ashes in moments, releasing a large cloud of smoke. These clouds will hold a specific compound or subtance that the organic material was holding, such as toxins, venoms, poisons, etc, quickly purging them into the air. With a second handseal, the user can control the hot smoke into vanishing harmlessly or aggregate it on an opponent. Can be used on opponent's techniques up to the rank or user's own created with no rank restriction, only size.
Works on dead animals, never bigger than a human, or a small group tiny animals, never bigger than a normal insect.
*requires a 1 turn cool down*
*Can only be used 3 times to overcome opponent's techniques*

That is when she sensed him.

Mandy.

She said, turning away from the tengu and facing the Uchiha directly. Her hatred was subdued only by her calculistic nature. Passionate anger would not be useful in this situation.

You sound old. And fat... seems like having no worthy opponent around made you complacent. And I sense a fungal disease down there, so I guess you're still luring young boys to your chambers.

I care not for your escapes... but you seem to have something of mine that I would like to have back, oh so very much.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

The Voidlord Nefarian arrived in Yakukotan immediately after leaving the Underworld, stepping through a black portal as he teleported from the depths of Irkalla at Ganzir into the Land of Fire. What he had sensed piqued his interests - a freshly born virulent plague right here in the former heart of the world. These lands once belonged to the great Hangurian Freehold. His small black eyes observed for a moment as he stood there; he noticed Madara, Imeroth's Chosen, in the group, as well as the Jinchuuriki of the Two Tails, and one other stranger that the Voidlord was not familiar with. Though he paid little attention to Madara, he turned to the more interesting target. "You there." He pointed at her with a single index finger and an expressionless face. "I can sense it as if it was as clear as the sunlight caressing my skin - this virulence is yours. I commend your creativity; so potent that I could even sense it from the depths of the Underworld itself..." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "The perfect catalyst for what I am about to do. Watch, woman, as I shatter the human condition like no man has done before."

The single index finger he had pointed toward Isabella began to radiate black energy, which quickly turned red in the sunlight. Within Isabella's body she would feel its effects almost as quickly, the same red energies wrapping around her heart. In his hands it felt so small, so light. So much so that it took every modicum of control and discipline the Voidlord could muster to not instantaneously crush it there and then. Part of this exercise was nothing more than an experiment - testing his new powers over the Domain of Condition than ever before. Was this how Marduk felt in his Authority? So small and powerless to stop him from doing anything - and it all belonged to Nefarian. Isabella would feel her heart rate increase drastically, feeling lightheaded, palpitations. Nothing terribly drastic yet; it was as if someone was meeting their crush for the first time. But those symptoms would quickly worsen - shortness of breath, chest pressure, and fatigue. All of this happened within seconds of each other. And then suddenly a loud, audible crunch. So loud that even Madara would hear it resonate from Isabella's chest. Blood splattered within her body as her heart was crushed by Nefarian as if an acorn in his hand. Blood spilled from her nose, mouth, and even the hollowed eye sockets from where her eyes should have been. And then silence. He let his hand drop to his side, appreciating his work.

It was all so effortless.

(Aka: Kokoro no Jōtai) – Red: Condition of the Heart
Type: Unknown
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (Fatal)
Description: A mysterious technique employed by Nefarian, afforded to him by his Authority over the Domain of Condition. Just as the Dead were pawns in Phetra’s hands, so too are the Living in Nefarian’s. Through hand gestures alone Nefarian can take command over the lives of others – in this case the human heart. Whether it increase its beats per minute, force it into cardiac arrest, or even crush it or cause it to explode – they are all for Nefarian to control through his empowered Divinity. The technique cannot be blocked or circumvented except by tools or abilities that afford an interaction with Divinity.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Mission Start

Face your Nemesis
Retrieve the stolen Eyes of the Accursed Sun MS
Get interrupted by a powerful Entity

Isabella stood in wait as the Jinchuuriki came back, only to be trapped by the Yin and Yang creature. It was no small matter, as she sensed the power of the corundum spikes that now served as their jail. It was a shame though, that the spikes trapped them with one of the infected vessels.

Mirabelle... what are you saying? You brought me here, and I did it in front of you. How can you say you didn't see it coming? And you say I am the blind one? Am I right, creature?

She said, jesting to both the jinchuuriki and the absurd Tengu. Then, she swipped a handseal, bursting the dead deer on fire, purging the spores out from it's corpse, creating a giant cloud of smoke that rappidly spread towards the Tengu, while burning away everything from around Mirabelle, to prevent her from catching the disease.

( Katon: Jomei no Karasu ) Fire Style: Raven's Purge
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Point: N/A
Description: After 1 handseal, allows the user create a localized fast burning ember that reduces a patch of organic materials like leaves, mushrooms, plants, to ashes in moments, releasing a large cloud of smoke. These clouds will hold a specific compound or subtance that the organic material was holding, such as toxins, venoms, poisons, etc, quickly purging them into the air. With a second handseal, the user can control the hot smoke into vanishing harmlessly or aggregate it on an opponent. Can be used on opponent's techniques up to the rank or user's own created with no rank restriction, only size.
Works on dead animals, never bigger than a human, or a small group tiny animals, never bigger than a normal insect.
*requires a 1 turn cool down*
*Can only be used 3 times to overcome opponent's techniques*

That is when she sensed him.

Mandy.

She said, turning away from the tengu and facing the Uchiha directly. Her hatred was subdued only by her calculistic nature. Passionate anger would not be useful in this situation.

You sound old. And fat... seems like having no worthy opponent around made you complacent. And I sense a fungal disease down there, so I guess you're still luring young boys to your chambers.

I care not for your escapes... but you seem to have something of mine that I would like to have back, oh so very much.
"Fat? Hmm, I might be....I heard when you lose a sense, the others get better so maybe you can hear weight now. But no, the only fungus here are the ones growing in those empty sockets. Speaking of which, I love your eye color. The void fits you. "

Madara continued to make jokes at her expense before he suddenly sensed the presence of someone nearby. It wasn't until he spoke that he knew who it was.

The Voidlord Nefarian arrived in Yakukotan immediately after leaving the Underworld, stepping through a black portal as he teleported from the depths of Irkalla at Ganzir into the Land of Fire. What he had sensed piqued his interests - a freshly born virulent plague right here in the former heart of the world. These lands once belonged to the great Hangurian Freehold. His small black eyes observed for a moment as he stood there; he noticed Madara, Imeroth's Chosen, in the group, as well as the Jinchuuriki of the Two Tails, and one other stranger that the Voidlord was not familiar with. Though he paid little attention to Madara, he turned to the more interesting target. "You there." He pointed at her with a single index finger and an expressionless face. "I can sense it as if it was as clear as the sunlight caressing my skin - this virulence is yours. I commend your creativity; so potent that I could even sense it from the depths of the Underworld itself..." He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "The perfect catalyst for what I am about to do. Watch, woman, as I shatter the human condition like no man has done before."

The single index finger he had pointed toward Isabella began to radiate black energy, which quickly turned red in the sunlight. Within Isabella's body she would feel its effects almost as quickly, the same red energies wrapping around her heart. In his hands it felt so small, so light. So much so that it took every modicum of control and discipline the Voidlord could muster to not instantaneously crush it there and then. Part of this exercise was nothing more than an experiment - testing his new powers over the Domain of Condition than ever before. Was this how Marduk felt in his Authority? So small and powerless to stop him from doing anything - and it all belonged to Nefarian. Isabella would feel her heart rate increase drastically, feeling lightheaded, palpitations. Nothing terribly drastic yet; it was as if someone was meeting their crush for the first time. But those symptoms would quickly worsen - shortness of breath, chest pressure, and fatigue. All of this happened within seconds of each other. And then suddenly a loud, audible crunch. So loud that even Madara would hear it resonate from Isabella's chest. Blood splattered within her body as her heart was crushed by Nefarian as if an acorn in his hand. Blood spilled from her nose, mouth, and even the hollowed eye sockets from where her eyes should have been. And then silence. He let his hand drop to his side, appreciating his work.

It was all so effortless.

(Aka: Kokoro no Jōtai) – Red: Condition of the Heart
Damage: N/A (Fatal)
Description: A mysterious technique employed by Nefarian, afforded to him by his Authority over the Domain of Condition. Just as the Dead were pawns in Phetra’s hands, so too are the Living in Nefarian’s. Through hand gestures alone Nefarian can take command over the lives of others – in this case the human heart. Whether it increase its beats per minute, force it into cardiac arrest, or even crush it or cause it to explode – they are all for Nefarian to control through his empowered Divinity. The technique cannot be blocked or circumvented except by tools or abilities that afford an interaction with Divinity.
Nefarian - had he followed Madara when he left? What was going on? Before he could question much, Nefarian aimed at Isabella and at first, nothing. However, within seconds, Madara could tell something was wrong. Her breathing rapidly increased as she looked flustered and before he knew it, he heard a loud crack, an audible popping as blood exploded from her orifices - even the empty sockets that were once her eyes. Taking a step back out of shock, Madara watched as the lifeless body of his former ally dropped dead in front of him.

"..Isabella..?" The sight shocked him, causing him to turn to Nefarian. "What just happened? What did you do?"

Drackos

Legendary
Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Fat? Hmm, I might be....I heard when you lose a sense, the others get better so maybe you can hear weight now. But no, the only fungus here are the ones growing in those empty sockets. Speaking of which, I love your eye color. The void fits you. "

Madara continued to make jokes at her expense before he suddenly sensed the presence of someone nearby. It wasn't until he spoke that he knew who it was.

Nefarian - had he followed Madara when he left? What was going on? Before he could question much, Nefarian aimed at Isabella and at first, nothing. However, within seconds, Madara could tell something was wrong. Her breathing rapidly increased as she looked flustered and before he knew it, he heard a loud crack, an audible popping as blood exploded from her orifices - even the empty sockets that were once her eyes. Taking a step back out of shock, Madara watched as the lifeless body of his former ally dropped dead in front of him.

"..Isabella..?" The sight shocked him, causing him to turn to Nefarian. "What just happened? What did you do?"
Nefarian blinked twice, perplexed by Madara's question. "I killed her, of course. I showed her that the life she tampered with in those deer was as fleeting as her own." The Voidlord knelt down besides her body, swiping his index and middle finger through the pool of blood that was forming under her body. "Did you expect a different outcome?"

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
The appearance of Madara, someone she’s meet sometime ago back at Veskal’s Exchange. He would comment on the actions of her villager and how she was trespassing. “I didn’t come here with intentions of causing any trouble…I merely was acting as a guide…” she tried to finish her sentence. However, Isabella spoke, trying to rope in Mirabelle into the situation even more. Her temper towards the woman was starting to raise but it wasn’t until, well things shifted. The sudden burst of flames as the disease was spread towards the Tengu creature, but the most…vile of them all was the appearance of a strange individual. At first Mirabelle didn’t know what to expect but there was a headache starting to form in the back of her mind. At least that was what she thought, but mentally within their shared realm, the Nibi was clashing against its gated prison. “RELEASE ME” it uttered. Mirabelle couldn’t tell but something had the Nibi spooked, its reaction to Mirabelle’s intrusions weren’t ever this violent but yet something was causing this. “THAT DAMNED STAFF…WHY IS IT HERE?!” the Nibi yelled.

Mirabelle wanted to say something but what she just witnessed wasn’t real, it was a genjutsu…right? She watched the Voidlord immediately kill the crimson haired lady. The flaming familiars she conjured earlier dissipated. “What…” she said walking backwards, until she was just a few inches from the gem like structure. The void lord pointed out that he out right killed Isabella, the Jinchuriki wasn’t expecting this, none of this honestly. “Run” the Nibi whispered, “This isn’t a battle you can win…” it warned her once more. However, the Jinchuriki didn’t know what to do, her mind was filled with fear…more fear than the night the Kyubi razed Chungsu. She wanted to fight back, but…all it took was a whimsical pointing of his fingers and well, the rest can be said on its own.

She was going to die? Perhaps…she was forcefully made into a Jinchuriki, lost her kekkai genkai and now…this. She simply remained silent, unable to decide what to do.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Nefarian blinked twice, perplexed by Madara's question. "I killed her, of course. I showed her that the life she tampered with in those deer was as fleeting as her own." The Voidlord knelt down besides her body, swiping his index and middle finger through the pool of blood that was forming under her body. "Did you expect a different outcome?"
The bluntness had taken Madara aback, he didn't expect an answer as direct as he received. He frowned and spoke, folding his arms as he spoke.

"I didn't expect you here, for one. I arrived to deal with the Two-Tails and Isabella and you've managed to steal a kill from me." Turning towards the bloody corpse, Madara scoffed. It was against his better judgment, but the two of them had a score to settle.

"If you can end things this quickly...can you bring her back? We have some unfinished business to attend to," Madara said, turning back to Nefarian. Meanwhile, Mirabelle continued to stand in awe of the sight, the fiery companions beside her dispersing.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The bluntness had taken Madara aback, he didn't expect an answer as direct as he received. He frowned and spoke, folding his arms as he spoke.

"I didn't expect you here, for one. I arrived to deal with the Two-Tails and Isabella and you've managed to steal a kill from me." Turning towards the bloody corpse, Madara scoffed. It was against his better judgment, but the two of them had a score to settle.

"If you can end things this quickly...can you bring her back? We have some unfinished business to attend to," Madara said, turning back to Nefarian. Meanwhile, Mirabelle continued to stand in awe of the sight, the fiery companions beside her dispersing.
"Steal a kill?" An odd choice of words from Madara. For the time being he ignored Mirabelle - she and the Nibi were not of consequence or Nefarian's concern. That task belonged to Madara, though he would be happy to assist. "Steal a...kill?" He repeated, this time slower. "How could I steal what simply belongs to me? All life is mine to hold in my hands, just as her heart was when I crushed it. Just like how the Pillar of Existence belongs to you." He smiled slightly, clenching his fist again to mimic what he had just done to Isabella.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"Steal a kill?" An odd choice of words from Madara. For the time being he ignored Mirabelle - she and the Nibi were not of consequence or Nefarian's concern. That task belonged to Madara, though he would be happy to assist. "Steal a...kill?" He repeated, this time slower. "How could I steal what simply belongs to me? All life is mine to hold in my hands, just as her heart was when I crushed it. Just like how the Pillar of Existence belongs to you." He smiled slightly, clenching his fist again to mimic what he had just done to Isabella.
"Yours to hold or not, this life was already claimed. Her fate is already marked and I will handle that myself,. Besides, I thought you had other plans to attend to with Lady Phetra" Madara spoke through gritted teeth, annoyance at the Voidlord starting to grow. He wielded a dangerous power and the words he spoke were ever more powerful; all life is his, what other powers could he hold? "If you were to bring her back, would her lost eyes return? Or would she be how she was before she died?" Madara started scheming as he always did, planning steps ahead.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Yours to hold or not, this life was already claimed. Her fate is already marked and I will handle that myself,. Besides, I thought you had other plans to attend to with Lady Phetra" Madara spoke through gritted teeth, annoyance at the Voidlord starting to grow. He wielded a dangerous power and the words he spoke were ever more powerful; all life is his, what other powers could he hold? "If you were to bring her back, would her lost eyes return? Or would she be how she was before she died?" Madara started scheming as he always did, planning steps ahead.
"Claimed? All life is claimed by me." Nefarian was entirely perplexed by Madara's words; a God and the Authority over the Domain of Condition entirely confused by how someone could claim a life in front of him. "Like I said...all life is mine to command. I could bring her back in any state; limbless, eyeless, with eyes, without a heart, without a soul, without a mind.... but make no mistake - it is mine regardless." He glared into his eyes once again, his smile wiped away by his typical expressionless countenance.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
"Claimed? All life is claimed by me." Nefarian was entirely perplexed by Madara's words; a God and the Authority over the Domain of Condition entirely confused by how someone could claim a life in front of him. "Like I said...all life is mine to command. I could bring her back in any state; limbless, eyeless, with eyes, without a heart, without a soul, without a mind.... but make no mistake - it is mine regardless." He glared into his eyes once again, his smile wiped away by his typical expressionless countenance.
Madara sighed, he could tell the Voidlord was watching him, surveying his choices. Neferian spoke about his power - the power to bring her back in any state he wanted but that it was still his power to do so. Madara almost chose to argue back though the words echoed in his thoughts. "in any state; limbless, eyeless, with eyes, without a heart...." He could have the Voidlord bring Isabella back as if, with another set of Sharingan to take, or even multiple... though he wondered...

"Alright, you've made your point, Nefarian. These are your lives. Can you bring her back with normal eyes this time?" Madara requested she be bought back without the Sharingan. He saw there was still use in her, but she wouldn't be willing to listen yet. Maybe with some time.

As he stood, Madara noticed Mirabelle still standing further away from the group, narrowing his eyes at her. There was still a lot he needed to take care of, so he needed to get this handled as quickly as he could.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara sighed, he could tell the Voidlord was watching him, surveying his choices. Neferian spoke about his power - the power to bring her back in any state he wanted but that it was still his power to do so. Madara almost chose to argue back though the words echoed in his thoughts. "in any state; limbless, eyeless, with eyes, without a heart...." He could have the Voidlord bring Isabella back as if, with another set of Sharingan to take, or even multiple... though he wondered...

"Alright, you've made your point, Nefarian. These are your lives. Can you bring her back with normal eyes this time?" Madara requested she be bought back without the Sharingan. He saw there was still use in her, but she wouldn't be willing to listen yet. Maybe with some time.

As he stood, Madara noticed Mirabelle still standing further away from the group, narrowing his eyes at her. There was still a lot he needed to take care of, so he needed to get this handled as quickly as he could.
The Voidlord bowed his head slightly, content with Madara's response. "Of course, it is as simple as drawing upon her essence from the Void itself." He ran his blood covered fingertips through her hair as he knelt beside Isabella's crumpled corpse. Suddenly his arm glowed with blue radiant light which coursed through Isabella's lifeless body. The sound of flesh and sinew reorganizing within her could be heard as a disturbing sound from the outside. "Do not let her be a distraction for you, Madara Uchiha. With eight beasts left to go your mission is far from complete. We all have a purpose to fulfill. And yours is far from over." The blue light pulsed once, blinding all within the landmark. But Isabella's body was suddenly restored to life. Whether she would immediately regain consciousness or not was unclear, but her breathing and heart beat began anew. And beneath those closed eyelids were a pair of everyday eyes with deep burgundy irises. And yet these standard eyes were...different. Void touched. Separated from this plane.

"Before she awakens Madara Uchiha you will bear witness to this." The Voidlord stepped off Isabella's body and slowly walked toward one of the deer that she had infected. In the palm of his hand a small prismatic sphere of bright light emerged. It danced in the sunlight, and its color shifted based on the angle that the light struck it at - one moment blue, another green, then red, then purple, and even gold. The infected deer rest there, sedated but not entirely dead. "All life is mine." The small orb darted into the deer's mouth, and it glowed a brilliant white light just like Isabella's body had done but blue. "And with this, the Domain of Condition shall shatter." The infected tissue vanished, returning the deer to its original form. And as if to make a point Nefarian took a knife from under his cloak and drove it into the deer's neck. "All life," he repeated again as he drew blood. But the deer didn't even react to the blow that would have otherwise been fatal. It simply looked down at the ground and grazed the grass at their feet. Nefarian raised his hand to the sky shooting thousands of prismatic bolts of light in thousands of different directions. His grand design was underway.

And then he vanished along with it.

(Ao: Seikatsu no Jōtai) – Blue: Condition of Life
Damage: N/A
Description: A mysterious technique employed by Nefarian; as the Authority over the Domain of Condition he is the ultimate authority over Life itself. Just as Phetra commanded the Dead, so does Nefarian control the Living. Through his Divinity he can restore the dead to life by drawing upon them from the Void, and in any state that he desires.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
The Voidlord bowed his head slightly, content with Madara's response. "Of course, it is as simple as drawing upon her essence from the Void itself." He ran his blood covered fingertips through her hair as he knelt beside Isabella's crumpled corpse. Suddenly his arm glowed with blue radiant light which coursed through Isabella's lifeless body. The sound of flesh and sinew reorganizing within her could be heard as a disturbing sound from the outside. "Do not let her be a distraction for you, Madara Uchiha. With eight beasts left to go your mission is far from complete. We all have a purpose to fulfill. And yours is far from over." The blue light pulsed once, blinding all within the landmark. But Isabella's body was suddenly restored to life. Whether she would immediately regain consciousness or not was unclear, but her breathing and heart beat began anew. And beneath those closed eyelids were a pair of everyday eyes with deep burgundy irises. And yet these standard eyes were...different. Void touched. Separated from this plane.

"Before she awakens Madara Uchiha you will bear witness to this." The Voidlord stepped off Isabella's body and slowly walked toward one of the deer that she had infected. In the palm of his hand a small prismatic sphere of bright light emerged. It danced in the sunlight, and its color shifted based on the angle that the light struck it at - one moment blue, another green, then red, then purple, and even gold. The infected deer rest there, sedated but not entirely dead. "All life is mine." The small orb darted into the deer's mouth, and it glowed a brilliant white light just like Isabella's body had done but blue. "And with this, the Domain of Condition shall shatter." The infected tissue vanished, returning the deer to its original form. And as if to make a point Nefarian took a knife from under his cloak and drove it into the deer's neck. "All life," he repeated again as he drew blood. But the deer didn't even react to the blow that would have otherwise been fatal. It simply looked down at the ground and grazed the grass at their feet. Nefarian raised his hand to the sky shooting thousands of prismatic bolts of light in thousands of different directions. His grand design was underway.

And then he vanished along with it.

(Ao: Seikatsu no Jōtai) – Blue: Condition of Life
Description: A mysterious technique employed by Nefarian; as the Authority over the Domain of Condition he is the ultimate authority over Life itself. Just as Phetra commanded the Dead, so does Nefarian control the Living. Through his Divinity he can restore the dead to life by drawing upon them from the Void, and in any state that he desires.
Start Mission Element: Seal The Two-Tails ( S Rank )

After Madara's request, Nefarian quickly bought Isabella back from the dead before Madara's eyes. It wasn't without warning, however; Nefarian chastised Madara on Isabella as a distraction, telling him he still had a goal he must accomplish. Knowing he spoke truth, Madara didn't push it further, simply deactivating his Rinnegan back into it's EMS state. As he did this, he was called to witness something Nefarian was working on. Stepping in front of him to look, he witnessed a deer be healed from whatever Isabella poisoned it with, a bright blue light emanating from it's body as Nefarian spoke. What happened next was more alarming, as the Voidlord suddenly slit the wild beast's neck. The deer itself reacted with no emotion or pain, as if it were still dead. With just as a bizarre scene, Nefarian then raised his hand high and vanished.

Stunned for a second, Madara looked over towards the injured Akujin, noting the injuries to be bad but not life threatening. Turning his attention to Mirabelle, he knew what had to be done and didn't wish to put more time off. Looking directly into her eyes, Madara cast the powerful genjutsu Tsukiyomi on her, trapping her within an illusion of torture that causes her to faint.

With the Jinchuriki unconscious, Madara knew that the Tailed Beast would likely appear on it's own attempting to save it's host.

( Doujutsu: Tsukuyomi ) - Eye Technique: Nightmare Realm
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 70
Damage Points: 120 (-20 to user per use)
Description: One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, this illusion renders the victim at the total mercy of the user. The user has full control over space and time in the jutsu and can place the one affected through any hell they desire for any length desired. The only limitation of the technique is the users own imagination and skill, a fact proven by Itachi Uchiha who was must more masterful with its use than any other Uchiha before him. The technique itself only lasts for but a mere second in reality, but the one affected could have suffered through the equivalent of several weeks of torture which will manifest in severe mental damage and physical fatigue.
Note: Requires direct Eye Contact and the user to have MS active
Note: Each use reduces the duration of MS by 2 turns
Note: Its unblockable and unreleasable
Note: If the target doesn't possess at least a 3 Tomoe Sharingan, he is left unconscious and unable to fight regardless of body's physical condition
Note: Doesn't work on enemies who have MS/EMS active and use their own Tsukuyomi to counter

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Coming from (2) Fuging (030) | Page 3 | Anime Forum (animebase.me)

Susabi arrived from Fuging with many questions, all of which were going to be directed at Madara. Upon arrival, Susabi surveyed the area with his Tenseigan and locked on to Madara's location. Almost immediately, chains spawned from Susabi's body wrapping around the terrain, leaving the unconsious woman, her ally and Akujin out of its confines to erect a barrier that housed Madara and the Hyuga himself.

(Fuuinjutsu: Chakurachēn Shishō) Sealing Arts: Chakra Chains Barrier
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 70 per turn
Description:
After deploying and using the (Chakurachēn) Chakra Chains technique, the user is able to project a large spherical barrier around the chains. The barrier is incredibly strong and resilient, so much so that is enough to contain a rampaging Bijuu or prevent the usage of space-time techniques to access or leave the target space. Despite being incredibly powerful, the technique does have a few downsides, the most noticeable being the large chakra drain to sustain it and the fact that the user is also caught inside the barrier (the barrier is erected around the chains and since these manifest from the users body, the barrier will also surround him).
Note: Can only be used by Advanced Uzumaki Clan bios and Canon Uzumaki bios seen using it
Note: Can only be used once every 6 turns

Susabi looking at Madara with his hand on Tengoku no chōkoku-ka's hilt. Susabi asked Madara a simple question.

Was that a Voidlord?

@Lord of Kaos

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,928💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Isabelle was alive... and then she wasn't. Blindness had been her life for years, secluded in her mind, left to her schemes and thoughts of revenge. But after the childish god appeared, and crushed her heart with a flicker, Isabella felt blindness. She didn't see her life flash before her eyes, nor a cloudy heaven or a fiery hell. She just saw nothing, a gripping black cold, a void of existence she could not comprehend. She was dead, yet she wasn't?

And then a bright blue light incinerated everything around her, pain permeated her whole body and then, the world was brought to light again. She saw everything around her, she saw the grass, the corundum spike wall, the deer, the forest, and everyone around her. Yet, her sight was different. She felt her chakra and blood to be the same, but her eyes were not, nor were the sight they provided. She saw everything, but her eyes were not those of the Uchiha.

Her military mind kicked in, and she took in the whole situation. She knew nothing about her condition, or who the god was, but she knew Mirabelle would have answers, and she was the easiest of the two to manipulate. Isabella slowly rose from the ground, to witness the Tsukuyomi hit the Jinchuuriki, and then Madara was trapped by a new arrival.

With a burst of speed, she summoned a single feather and then flipped to catch the unconscious jinchuuriki.

( Oumu no Jutsu: Shorei ) Parrot Style: Message
Range: Short (on summoning the feather)/Long (on transmission)
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Similar to a summoning technique, this allows the user to summon and vanish a feather from any parrot in Altorio. The feather will be attached to it's owner by chakra, allowing the user to charge chakra through the feather that will be felt by the owner, and the other way around as long as the feather is in the user's possession. Through a common understanding, the different intensities of the chakra information or frequency of information allows messages to be sent through any distance.
*With this I claim rights to the idea behind this technique, reserving to myself the permission for other Bird Summoning Contracts to create their version of Message. Rights for hair (Mammal Contracts) and Scales (Reptile and Piscis Contracts). If other users find a different part to use, I claim no rights as I can't think of them by myself*
*It transfers just a signal, a small fluctuation. It is neither able to break someone from a genjutsu or block an attack like Minato's technique. It's like morse code. It's purpose is the same as morse code, being a form of primitive communication.*
*Created by Luiz
Magarime | Flip
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 15
Description:
A simple Taijutsu move, Flip pertains to a set of specific movements that the ninja can execute to dodge, counter, avoid or simply to move on the battlefield in a more advantageous way.While any ninja can do this simple movement, this technique takes it to another level by, through training, combining it with chakra and making it that much faster, combining the muscle strength with focusing chakra into the limbs. This specific set of movements consists on flips, either lateral flips (or cartwheels) back flips or front flips. The user will charge his muscles and spring his body, performing either a lateral, front or a back flip, with or without the help of his hands. If he uses his hands he can do up to 4 consecutive flips that will bring him from short to mid range from his initial position. The speed of the flips is directly proportionate to the skill the user has in Taijutsu and can be enough to dodge certain techniques/attacks if the ninja is skillfull enough. Since its a basic Taijutsu movement, the user can perform it to attack by using weapons or techs that would logically be usable in the situation and with the Flip technique.
Note: Can only be taught by Scorps
Note: Taught by Scorps

And then, in a fraction of a second, Isabella charged chakra through the feather and both her and Mirabelle poofed in a cloud of dust and feathers, reversed away into the sanctuary of the macaws, away from the Fire Country.

(Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Reverse Summoning Technique
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is the counterpart of the summoning technique, in which it allows an animal to summon the human that they have a contract with back to their side, regardless of where they are. The animal must be at least B-Rank in strength to have enough chakra to use the technique though all animals that can use Ninjutsu in any form can use this technique on their summoners.

Cya b*tches

Mission End

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Coming from (2) Fuging (030) | Page 3 | Anime Forum (animebase.me)

Susabi arrived from Fuging with many questions, all of which were going to be directed at Madara. Upon arrival, Susabi surveyed the area with his Tenseigan and locked on to Madara's location. Almost immediately, chains spawned from Susabi's body wrapping around the terrain, leaving the unconsious woman, her ally and Akujin out of its confines to erect a barrier that housed Madara and the Hyuga himself.

(Fuuinjutsu: Chakurachēn Shishō) Sealing Arts: Chakra Chains Barrier
Chakra: 70 per turn
Description:
After deploying and using the (Chakurachēn) Chakra Chains technique, the user is able to project a large spherical barrier around the chains. The barrier is incredibly strong and resilient, so much so that is enough to contain a rampaging Bijuu or prevent the usage of space-time techniques to access or leave the target space. Despite being incredibly powerful, the technique does have a few downsides, the most noticeable being the large chakra drain to sustain it and the fact that the user is also caught inside the barrier (the barrier is erected around the chains and since these manifest from the users body, the barrier will also surround him).
Note: Can only be used by Advanced Uzumaki Clan bios and Canon Uzumaki bios seen using it
Note: Can only be used once every 6 turns

Susabi looking at Madara with his hand on Tengoku no chōkoku-ka's hilt. Susabi asked Madara a simple question.

Was that a Voidlord?

@Lord of Kaos
Isabelle was alive... and then she wasn't. Blindness had been her life for years, secluded in her mind, left to her schemes and thoughts of revenge. But after the childish god appeared, and crushed her heart with a flicker, Isabella felt blindness. She didn't see her life flash before her eyes, nor a cloudy heaven or a fiery hell. She just saw nothing, a gripping black cold, a void of existence she could not comprehend. She was dead, yet she wasn't?

And then a bright blue light incinerated everything around her, pain permeated her whole body and then, the world was brought to light again. She saw everything around her, she saw the grass, the corundum spike wall, the deer, the forest, and everyone around her. Yet, her sight was different. She felt her chakra and blood to be the same, but her eyes were not, nor were the sight they provided. She saw everything, but her eyes were not those of the Uchiha.

Her military mind kicked in, and she took in the whole situation. She knew nothing about her condition, or who the god was, but she knew Mirabelle would have answers, and she was the easiest of the two to manipulate. Isabella slowly rose from the ground, to witness the Tsukuyomi hit the Jinchuuriki, and then Madara was trapped by a new arrival.

With a burst of speed, she summoned a single feather and then flipped to catch the unconscious jinchuuriki.

( Oumu no Jutsu: Shorei ) Parrot Style: Message
Range: Short (on summoning the feather)/Long (on transmission)
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Similar to a summoning technique, this allows the user to summon and vanish a feather from any parrot in Altorio. The feather will be attached to it's owner by chakra, allowing the user to charge chakra through the feather that will be felt by the owner, and the other way around as long as the feather is in the user's possession. Through a common understanding, the different intensities of the chakra information or frequency of information allows messages to be sent through any distance.
*With this I claim rights to the idea behind this technique, reserving to myself the permission for other Bird Summoning Contracts to create their version of Message. Rights for hair (Mammal Contracts) and Scales (Reptile and Piscis Contracts). If other users find a different part to use, I claim no rights as I can't think of them by myself*
*It transfers just a signal, a small fluctuation. It is neither able to break someone from a genjutsu or block an attack like Minato's technique. It's like morse code. It's purpose is the same as morse code, being a form of primitive communication.*
*Created by Luiz
Magarime | Flip
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 15
Description:
A simple Taijutsu move, Flip pertains to a set of specific movements that the ninja can execute to dodge, counter, avoid or simply to move on the battlefield in a more advantageous way.While any ninja can do this simple movement, this technique takes it to another level by, through training, combining it with chakra and making it that much faster, combining the muscle strength with focusing chakra into the limbs. This specific set of movements consists on flips, either lateral flips (or cartwheels) back flips or front flips. The user will charge his muscles and spring his body, performing either a lateral, front or a back flip, with or without the help of his hands. If he uses his hands he can do up to 4 consecutive flips that will bring him from short to mid range from his initial position. The speed of the flips is directly proportionate to the skill the user has in Taijutsu and can be enough to dodge certain techniques/attacks if the ninja is skillfull enough. Since its a basic Taijutsu movement, the user can perform it to attack by using weapons or techs that would logically be usable in the situation and with the Flip technique.
Note: Can only be taught by Scorps
Note: Taught by Scorps

And then, in a fraction of a second, Isabella charged chakra through the feather and both her and Mirabelle poofed in a cloud of dust and feathers, reversed away into the sanctuary of the macaws, away from the Fire Country.

(Gyaku Kuchiyose no Jutsu) – Reverse Summoning Technique
Range: N/A
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is the counterpart of the summoning technique, in which it allows an animal to summon the human that they have a contract with back to their side, regardless of where they are. The animal must be at least B-Rank in strength to have enough chakra to use the technique though all animals that can use Ninjutsu in any form can use this technique on their summoners.

Cya b*tches

Mission End
Just as swiftly as the Genjutsu made contact, Madara noticed Isabella awakening and beginning to move quickly. Before he could respond to the Uchiha moving, Susabi suddenly appeared and released several chains to form a barrier around the two of them. As the barrier closed, Madara had one last view of Isabella with her new eyes grabbing Mirabelle's unconscious body before fleeing, disappearing suddenly. "One day...." he muttered under his breath as the pair left him with Susabi, who was now questioning him.

As he spoke, Akujin walked from the outside of the barrier into it, addressing Madara as the barrier had no effect on him. "Isabella vanished with the vessel, but the Jinchuriki released the chakra beast, I sense it's powerful presence near us."

"Very well, you know what to do," Madara responded, nodding towards Akujin. The Tengu then grabbed High Heaven and thrust it into his stomach, committing suicide on his master's request. Knowing it would be short lived, the Tengu fell to his side, dead. Madara then clapped his hands together, gathering significant amounts of chakra to create another Tengu in Akujin's place. THe notable difference being their skills, this Akujin rose and gripped High Heaven and bowed slightly before leaving how he entered.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Banbutsu Sōzō no Jutsu) Yin-Yang Release: Creation of All Things
Range: Short
Chakra: 500
Description: Initially, a technique first created and used by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki (who used it to create the nine tailed beasts), Creation of All Things is the core basic yet purer form of Yin-Yang Release and pertains to the administration of imagination, and the spiritual energy which forms the basis of Yin chakra to create physical forms from nothingness followed by the application of vitality, and the physical energy which forms the basis of Yang chakra, breathing life into form. Essentially, this technique allows one to create beings out of ones imagination. These beings are alive, self suficient and real. However, without the powers of Hagoromo, a normal master of Yin-Yang Release's usage of the technique pales and one cannot create something as a Bijuu. Even in his case, he needed to use the chakra of the Shinju to create the 9 Bijuu, so even in battle he is limited in the use of the technique. In Narutobase RP, however, one can create 1 living being, never bigger than 3x the size of the creator, that has the following abilities:
  • Can use 3 of the elements the creator knows (including AEs and/or CEs)
  • Can use one of the following: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, a Clan's HA, KG/KT, an Advanced Ninjutsu (Sound, Poison, etc), or universal ability (Fuuinjutsu, Iryo Ninjutsu, Yin-Yang Release, etc), a mode (SM, SHB, etc.) as long as the creator knows it
  • Has a chakra reserve of max 2000 points and a health pool of 150 points
  • Can use all techniques the creator knows of the fields it is able to use
  • Can be sentient or not, with human levels of inteligence or not, including power of speech and a mental link to the creator
  • Can have one of the following passive traits/skills: chakra sensory, increased physical strength resulting in +20 damage to Taijutsu, immunity to Genjutsu, usage of its elements without handseals or source restrictions, 40 damage reduction from clashes, a speed of 1.5x the speed of its creator, chakra transfer ability, immunity to fuuinjutsu techniques
  • Will have the physical abilities of the traits of the form created (for example, if it has wings, it can fly, etc etc) but it cannot be human nor the same as a real animal (has to, in some way, be unique and different from existing creatures)
It will also abide to the following restrictions:

• The creation will stay in the fight even if the creator dies (in RP terms, if you die and your creation is still alive and wins, you win the fight and can continue in the event playing with your creation).
  • The creator can only have one creation per bio at any given time.
  • The creation will be initially formed at the end of the Yin-Yang training, serving as a rite of passage of Yin-Yang Mastery, after which it will need to be stated in the bio that has it and the user will always enter the field with it.
  • The creation is alive and as such can be killed, healed, poisoned, attacked with gentle fist, etc as any other living thing in Narutoverse and, in terms of NB RPG, suffers all basic restrictions that fall upon a ninja. It cannot, however, be revived with the Edo Tensei technique though if it dies, the creator can use the Creation of All Things technique to revive it once during the battle.
  • Creations cannot be done during a fight but can be done in any RP thread, be it a training thread or an RP NW thread.
  • It cannot have "absolute" traits such as being considered immortal or only existing in Limbo. It is a real, living, flesh and bone being that has the abilities listed above.
  • Cannot have a Doujutsu, Shikotsumyaku, Souma no Ko, Jikūkan or learn to open the Eight Inner Gates.
Note: Can only be used by Yin-Yang Masters.
Note: Hagaromo bios can have 2 creations.
Note: Reviving the creations costs the use of the technique and can only be done once per battle.

Akujin the Tengu's abilities:
-He is capable of using Corundum, Divine Wind and Raging Thunder jutsu.
-He is able to utilize Yin-Yang Release and it's components.
-An intelligent being, he is able to communicate via words or telepathic speech with Madara if needed.
-He is also immune to Fuuinjutsu techniques in their entirety.
-Upon his back are two scaly wings engulfed in dark red energy, appearing fiery in appearance.

"Sorry Susabi, I'm a little busy with Tailed Beast right now, it'll have to wait."

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just as swiftly as the Genjutsu made contact, Madara noticed Isabella awakening and beginning to move quickly. Before he could respond to the Uchiha moving, Susabi suddenly appeared and released several chains to form a barrier around the two of them. As the barrier closed, Madara had one last view of Isabella with her new eyes grabbing Mirabelle's unconscious body before fleeing, disappearing suddenly. "One day...." he muttered under his breath as the pair left him with Susabi, who was now questioning him.

As he spoke, Akujin walked from the outside of the barrier into it, addressing Madara as the barrier had no effect on him. "Isabella vanished with the vessel, but the Jinchuriki released the chakra beast, I sense it's powerful presence near us."

"Very well, you know what to do," Madara responded, nodding towards Akujin. The Tengu then grabbed High Heaven and thrust it into his stomach, committing suicide on his master's request. Knowing it would be short lived, the Tengu fell to his side, dead. Madara then clapped his hands together, gathering significant amounts of chakra to create another Tengu in Akujin's place. THe notable difference being their skills, this Akujin rose and gripped High Heaven and bowed slightly before leaving how he entered.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Banbutsu Sōzō no Jutsu) Yin-Yang Release: Creation of All Things
Chakra: 500
Description: Initially, a technique first created and used by Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki (who used it to create the nine tailed beasts), Creation of All Things is the core basic yet purer form of Yin-Yang Release and pertains to the administration of imagination, and the spiritual energy which forms the basis of Yin chakra to create physical forms from nothingness followed by the application of vitality, and the physical energy which forms the basis of Yang chakra, breathing life into form. Essentially, this technique allows one to create beings out of ones imagination. These beings are alive, self suficient and real. However, without the powers of Hagoromo, a normal master of Yin-Yang Release's usage of the technique pales and one cannot create something as a Bijuu. Even in his case, he needed to use the chakra of the Shinju to create the 9 Bijuu, so even in battle he is limited in the use of the technique. In Narutobase RP, however, one can create 1 living being, never bigger than 3x the size of the creator, that has the following abilities:
  • Can use 3 of the elements the creator knows (including AEs and/or CEs)
  • Can use one of the following: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, a Clan's HA, KG/KT, an Advanced Ninjutsu (Sound, Poison, etc), or universal ability (Fuuinjutsu, Iryo Ninjutsu, Yin-Yang Release, etc), a mode (SM, SHB, etc.) as long as the creator knows it
  • Has a chakra reserve of max 2000 points and a health pool of 150 points
  • Can use all techniques the creator knows of the fields it is able to use
  • Can be sentient or not, with human levels of inteligence or not, including power of speech and a mental link to the creator
  • Can have one of the following passive traits/skills: chakra sensory, increased physical strength resulting in +20 damage to Taijutsu, immunity to Genjutsu, usage of its elements without handseals or source restrictions, 40 damage reduction from clashes, a speed of 1.5x the speed of its creator, chakra transfer ability, immunity to fuuinjutsu techniques
  • Will have the physical abilities of the traits of the form created (for example, if it has wings, it can fly, etc etc) but it cannot be human nor the same as a real animal (has to, in some way, be unique and different from existing creatures)
It will also abide to the following restrictions:

• The creation will stay in the fight even if the creator dies (in RP terms, if you die and your creation is still alive and wins, you win the fight and can continue in the event playing with your creation).
  • The creator can only have one creation per bio at any given time.
  • The creation will be initially formed at the end of the Yin-Yang training, serving as a rite of passage of Yin-Yang Mastery, after which it will need to be stated in the bio that has it and the user will always enter the field with it.
  • The creation is alive and as such can be killed, healed, poisoned, attacked with gentle fist, etc as any other living thing in Narutoverse and, in terms of NB RPG, suffers all basic restrictions that fall upon a ninja. It cannot, however, be revived with the Edo Tensei technique though if it dies, the creator can use the Creation of All Things technique to revive it once during the battle.
  • Creations cannot be done during a fight but can be done in any RP thread, be it a training thread or an RP NW thread.
  • It cannot have "absolute" traits such as being considered immortal or only existing in Limbo. It is a real, living, flesh and bone being that has the abilities listed above.
  • Cannot have a Doujutsu, Shikotsumyaku, Souma no Ko, Jikūkan or learn to open the Eight Inner Gates.
Note: Can only be used by Yin-Yang Masters.
Note: Hagaromo bios can have 2 creations.
Note: Reviving the creations costs the use of the technique and can only be done once per battle.

Akujin the Tengu's abilities:
-He is capable of using Corundum, Divine Wind and Raging Thunder jutsu.
-He is able to utilize Yin-Yang Release and it's components.
-An intelligent being, he is able to communicate via words or telepathic speech with Madara if needed.
-He is also immune to Fuuinjutsu techniques in their entirety.
-Upon his back are two scaly wings engulfed in dark red energy, appearing fiery in appearance.

"Sorry Susabi, I'm a little busy with Tailed Beast right now, it'll have to wait."

A burst of flames erupted pale and blue in color, you could be mistaken for thinking they were cold at a distance given the coloration but this was not the case. They emanated with such terrible heat that they could turn the very bones of her foes to ash. Driven mad by the presence of the staff and her jinchuriki being rendered unconscious, the two tails was going on a rampage.

( Tamashī Jigoku ) - Netherworld's Hellfire
Type: Skill
Description: When the foul Chakra Beast that is Matatabi is summoned it's natural power creates a massive inferno of spritual Blue Flames to erupt with it that cannot be reacted to or prevented, only countered after it has first set in, spreading outwards in a magnificent burst of flames. This initial burst simple marks targets, allowing the target These flames are also created when Matatabi moves and deal 15 damage to anything in short range of it per turn and cannot be extinguished, only sealed. Once burned, this 15 damage will continue until healed via Yang.
Note: This is always active when in the presence of the Two-Tails and cannot be deactivated.

The beasts heterochromatic eyes focused on Madara Uchiha and they were filled with anger, the holder of the staff and the man who had harmed her Jinchuriki, her fury burned as bright as the flames she created, forming chakra in the correct ratio all the while harmonizing the power and filling it with her signature blue flames. The bijuu created an enormous blue flame beast ball and fired it straight at Madara in an attempt to reduce the uchiher to nothing but ash.

( Bijutsu: Bijudama ) - Tailed Beast Skill: Tailed Beast Ball
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 60
Damage: 120 +40 = 160
Description: The Tailed Beast Ball is the ultimate technique of a tailed beast, which can also be used by a jinchūriki while transformed. Tailed Beast Balls are made from an 8:2 ratio of positive black chakra (+の黒チャクラ, purasu no kuro chakura) and negative white chakra (−の白チャクラ, mainasu no shiro chakura). Users must gather and balance this chakra in their mouths, shape it into a sphere (or a conical shape in the case of the Ten-Tails in its second form), and then fire it at their target. Tailed Beast Balls are very destructive, creating explosions that are visible from far away and that vaporise almost everything in the blast area. The Ten-Tails has further range than other users, capable of firing it in a conical shape that causes a mid range explosion around it when used.
Note: Can only be used 3 times per battle, requiring at least a 2 turn break in between uses. This wait is doubled for the Ten-Tails Jinchuriki.
Note: If 2 or more Jinchuriki collaborate in the creation of a Bijudama, the power of it multiplies by the number of Jinchuriki.

Infernal Bijudama - The user gains the ability to infuse Blue Fire into his TBBs, causing them to carry the Intangible and Spiritual aspects of Blue Fire, allowing the user to once per turn alter the state of his released Tailed Beast Bombs as well as cause the targets hit direct spiritual damage. This allows their physical body to remain unharmed and disable techniques that would trigger upon their death.

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Madara had to quickly deal with the Bijuu, leaving his question unanswered. Susabi calmly took his hand off of weapon and observed the fight. Just as he was about to ponder what he just saw a man came up to him from behind, panting with a note in his hand.

Hunched over, the messanger called out Susabi's name to get his attention, holding out the paper. The Hyuga turned and his eyes widened. It would seem Madara, his questions and the Bijuu would have to wait. Something more important had come up.

LLM

Itinerary:
032 - 031: 8:40pm
038 - 006: 9:40pm
006 - 132: 10:40pm
132 - 148: 11:40pm
148 - 150: 12:40am

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Coming from here

Madara and Akujin continue to stand by the Gedo as it seals the Bijuu in front of them. As the process takes place, Madara begins to meditate and regain chakra.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Sōzō) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Creation
Chakra: N/A (+300 per turn)
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Creation pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw more from one's essence. This allows the user of the technique to replenish and regenerate a limited amount of chakra. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment.
Note: Must meditate for 1 full turn before ones chakra starts to regenerate.

Turn 2 of 3 for Absorption.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
As the Gedo Mazo finishes sealing the Two Tails, Madara continues to meditate and regrow his chakra. With the Beast now sealed, he allows the Gedo to disperse safely. Meanwhile, Akujin walks towards him, ending the Yang technique from his being. Watching Madara, he asks what is next, knowing they sent a message out to Strix and Lucifer both.

"Strix is approaching us, Lucifer is still a great distance away - at least that's what the location of these cores are suggesting to me. We shall wait for Strix here before departing."

490 Chakra Left
+300 Chakra
790 Chakra