[Game] [FIN] Round 3- SK - League of Legends Mafia Game Thread!!! The War Has Begun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There are so many votes after the stop vote :( what's the meaning being active 2 days and miss the vote? I voted myself very late waiting some clues who didn't show at all.
Well I was going to vote this evening but I had to go to an event, and then it's my birthday in like half an hour so my friends were here and I missed the chance.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~The sun rises once again shedding light on the bloodshed all around the summoner rift.The second day started with a bang with both factions being even more offensive and aggressive than the previous DP. The battle was fierce Malzahar went deep into the enemy ranks in hope to eliminate them all in a single swoop. However, unfortunately things did not go well for malzahar when he ran out of mana he found himself surrounded by the enemy team, and before he could make another move a bullet pierced right through his skull. The moment Malzahar lifeless body landed in the ground. The fight of DP2 came to an end as the grand general swain gave the sign to retreat for now.~

Causalities of DP2 :

@Alice in Noodleland
Role :
Malzahar
You must be registered for see images

Mafia

Nether Grasp x3 : Target one player to reduce his vote by one the following DP.
Null zone x1 : target one player to remove his abilities completely.

@River Taiga (mod killed) he was Lux

@Aomine Daiki (mod killed) he was a townie. Not gonna include his name for now.

@shelke (role blocked for this coming NP) if he is inactive during the NP as well then he will be mod killed.

Both of these players who got mod killed are also banned from future games.

Countdown for NP2 :

DO NOT POST ANYTHING ON THE THREAD DURING THE NP PHASE. ANYONE WHO DOES WILL GET A STRIKE!

NP2 has officially started. Please submit to me your actions everyone. If you wish not to action then notify me as well please.​

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~The night was full of wonders and magical journeys... Taric was laying down exhausted from the battle. However, out of nowhere a shining light from the heavens blessed Taric restoring him to his former glory, filled with power Taric did not hesitate to use this for his advantage once again and used Cosmic radiation making everyone inside of the summoner rift invulnerable from harm period. At the same time Yorick was doing the one thing he knows to do in life, and that is to dig graves and harvest souls. He digged Lux grave and harvested her soul and used it to bound a specific individual in place during the night.

The Grand General Swain had enough and decided to unleash the beast hidden within their ranks. Their strongest soldier and his name is "Sion". The mighty Sion roared shaking the entire battle field and charged with incredible speed through the entire Townie faction. They tried to put a stop for him but it was all useless. Sion grabbed Tristana from the skull. Taric magic was strong but for Sion? it was nothing but play child and proceeded to crush Tristana skull with his sheer force. Sion then threw Tristana lifeless body and raised his Axe up in the skies and shouted! "One down! everyone else is NEXT!" and proceeded to charge at the entire townie faction single handedly as the Sun rise up once again.~

"One day.... There'll be a reckoning."

Announcement :

@Ashhwin subbed in for @shelke

Causalities of NP2:
@-PK-
role :
Tristana
You must be registered for see images

Town Yordle
Rapid Fire x1 : during NP you can pick one person to kill.
Rocket Jump : if you killed a maf/indie in the previous NP with Rapid Fire, then you reset back one rapid fire bullet.

Countdown for DP3 :

DP3 has offically started you can post now.

Reactions: Poison

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok well played PK , you lead us on a wolf and you didn’t shoot a villager when you hadn’t one to shoot
Too often I see vigs shoot team members waste a bullett and help no one
Post automatically merged:

Finalbeta x2 : Xen, 6th Hokage, Michelle
counter wagon? One wolf ?
Alice was gonna jump in was anyone else ?
Was there a wolf on the winning wagon
Did anyone jump off ?

PK x1 : Chihaya

Seems strange I’m in two minds in this one

Previous Vote : chihaya
current vote : Finalbeta

I am not sure between both alice and final. They both look scum but beta action is not giving explanation.
Seem clear to me that strange wan Alice tried to save Alice

Previous Vote : chihaya
current vote : Finalbeta

I am not sure between both alice and final. They both look scum but beta action is not giving explanation.
Here

Ya but i was unsure between noodle or chihaya btw. Chihaya action looked to oddbut i think its possible noodle actively low coasting this doesnt look town lean at all .
Unsure between noodle and chihaya and the wagon didn’t build on chihaya

So switched to beta

Where were you suspicious of beta ?

Caught

vote : Dr.Strange
Reason: wolf that panicked

Last edited:

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty much everyone's suspicions of Alice seemed true. I was going to vote for Alice after Poison chan.
Townie has been killed at night though, but good news we are down two mafia players

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have spidey senses T_T
Im a good person My word is all I have to give <3 I don't keep up with all the posts to be able to justify who is wrong or not tho I'm a lazyyyyyy personnnnn

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My top 3 suspicions for now

1) Poison Chan
2) Alice in Noodleland
3) Tigger

One of them has got to be Mafia/India if not all
These are the people PK was suspecting. He was right about one. The Mafia killing him put a spotlight them. Either Poison and Tigger are being framed or they hit the panic button.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes it looks Mafia tried to lynch me yesterday. Michelle, Dr. Strange and Ansatsuken, I bet on scum hiding here, possibly 2.

I guess they realised lynching me was the best option after all but they imploded for nothing as time was already out.

Reactions: Tigger

Tigger

Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These are the people PK was suspecting. He was right about one. The Mafia killing him put a spotlight them. Either Poison and Tigger are being framed or they hit the panic button.
No one kills people throwing shade on them
Do they ?

I

Yes it looks Mafia tried to lynch me yesterday. Michelle, Dr. Strange and Ansatsuken, I bet on scum hiding here, possibly 2.

I guess they realised lynching me was the best option after all but they imploded for nothing as time was already out.
Has to be strange
Has to be

Final Vote Tally :
Poison chan x1 :
Konno
Alice in Noodleland x4 : PK, Ansatsuken, Tigerr in the woods, Tigger
Finalbeta x2 : Xen, 6th Hokage, Michelle
PK x1 : Chihaya
Chihaya x1 : Dr.Srange

Players :
1- @Michelle
2- @Finalbeta
3- @Dr.Strange
4- @Poison chan
5- @River Taiga
6- @Bimbonium
7- @Alice in Noodleland
8- @Tigger
9- @Sixth Hokage 06
11- @Ansatsuken
13- @Konno
14- @Xen
15- @shelke
16- @Raunix
17- @Chihaya
18- @Aomine Daiki
19- @-PK-
20- @Tigerrr in the woods
You forgetting 6th beta ?

And sixth ?

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I do agree with you about it being suspicious that so many people voted late when we had 72 hours.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,029💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Waited until 1:30 am for the game to start.
@River Taiga (mod killed) he was Lux

@Aomine Daiki (mod killed) he was a townie. Not gonna include his name for now
We also know one townie was killed last night. So we have 3 townies less and 2 mafia confirmed.
River Taiga was Lux, just Soulkiller knows his role but I presume he was wolf.
For the ones that suspects me I will not waste my time in useless defending.
Read my posts, they are my bare thoughts.
(it's this correct in english?)

Reactions: Tigger
Status
Not open for further replies.