Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Elmage is townie from what I've gathered. He hasn't posted too much but, he seems more townie than scum from the times he has posted. He's provided some good reads as well.
I think Scalert providing her fair square reads too. If you think she's scum cuz of her sheeped vote then it's quite natural for town too do

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we lynch one of them and they flip town, yeah alright, we got a deep wolf amongst ourselves (that is considering we got 2 scums)

I think both of them can easily pass as being scum, no joke. Corazon/Red are just looking for deeper truth when there isn't one.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, I think Odd or elmage is the final anti-town, it's doesn't make sense why his and kyte, lynch option was Michelle in all people at the same time. It was plotted lynch

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, lynch one or other. If one flips town, we got either 1) Deepwolf or 2) There's only one scum (aka the other one we didn't lynch)

Don't wanna speculate who the deepwolf is if it even exists, doubt we have one so we're most likely on the right path and about to end the game.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think it's possible there's 2 scum with balance, but idk. But yeah it's either Elmage or Odd and I'm fine with an Odd lynch toDay. I think it's pretty dead here because of a. timezones and b. how small the PoE is.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
These convos arent geytong much done. Just buffer talk. @Odd vote Scarlet or Houtarou. If your not scum vote.

If we lynch one of them and they flip town, yeah alright, we got a deep wolf amongst ourselves (that is considering we got 2 scums)

I think both of them can easily pass as being scum, no joke. Corazon/Red are just looking for deeper truth when there isn't one.
You are inccorect. The "deeper truth" is already found out. Just look how confident Corazon and I am about this lynch. Last time we were this confident we lynched scum. Just lynch either scarlet or houtarou they are both scum and you just buffering there isnt going to get them lynched.

Also assume the worst guys. There could be three scum, in which case a mislynch would be our end, so we shouldnt bet on a mislynch to clear our confusions.

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These convos arent geytong much done. Just buffer talk. @Odd vote Scarlet or Houtarou. If your not scum vote.

You are inccorect. The "deeper truth" is already found out. Just look how confident Corazon and I am about this lynch. Last time we were this confident we lynched scum. Just lynch either scarlet or houtarou they are both scum and you just buffering there isnt going to get them lynched.

Also assume the worst guys. There could be three scum, in which case a mislynch would be our end, so we shouldnt bet on a mislynch to clear our confusions.
What's buffer? You mean fluff?

I'm not gonna do anything, lynch them yourself if you're that confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.