Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do I think there's 5 scum? Coz from what's been written, that's what I think lol

Rhaast
Varus
Aatrox
???? ( guy with Varus, idk if he's been mentioned by name )
Kayn??? ( I'm assuming he's the one approaching the battlefield )

And I never said I suspect them coz they didn't vote, I said it made them more scummy in my book. And off the two, I'd say Michelle.
You make a supposition based on write ups and this is very confusing in a game of 20 players to have 2 3rd parts and 5 other scum.
This is a manipulation from your part because a balanced game can't have so many scum.
Do you need to divert attention?

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
around 1 year+ I still consider myself a noob.

as for al, he reminding me of his scum play in Nova game, but read him as town for now. and Michelle? I have not played much with them, first mafia game i subbed out on first day.
why? he harder to read for me. He done nothing sus, and even when town he had same post count like in this game.

when i play with new people i'm not familiar with, yes. I mention this like around 2 times already in this game thread.
Btw it looks like your trying to cherry pick. :lok:

@Houtarou Hey scum, at end of the game, apologize to me, if your really town!! Or i'll be pissed.
alright.

I'll go with red lync then.

Vote Lynch Al

To see who was telling the truth.

hmm then again, maybe your mafia and you scum buddy have hidden mechanic to take out one person who voted for them? :lok:
The first two quotes are from when Rose Townread Al despite meta and I asked why, whilst the third is from EoD yesterday.

Concerning the first two it struck me as odd before and it still does. It feels like someone trying to read a buddy because of the reasoning. Her argument is:

P1. Al feels like he did when he was scum.
P2. He is Townie.
C1. He is Town.

Premise 2 has no backing for it, which I wouldn't usually mind. However: it feels incompatible with premise 1 since reasoning was given for why he might be scum. Given the time when this reasoning was given I think it's scummy in retrospect. The reasons were given after Al was starting to be suspected, but before it got really bad Day 3 for him. So, from that mindset a buddy would need to Townread him, but must also be able to bus him if necessary, hence the type of read.

The third quote is from when she voted Al. She was the fifth vote, and it was already evident that Al would die. The circumstances around this is that Luk asked Rose to point him in a direction, and by voting Al it could act as a way for Luk to be pocketed.

A detractor for my theory is that Al was the only read she really expanded upon, but given the timing of it I think it's quite possible that Rose is scum for these posts.

Reactions: Just_Red

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Kyte_ look on page 115 you migjt find somengood reactions on that page.
After tell me your reads
I see where this is heading, and i'd bet there's an underhand, among the towns, trying to deviate our track to solely focus on the converted vanilla scum who's potentially playing the role of a scapegoat for the scum team, to gain town credit. I'm not entirely against it, and you should know exactly how crucial it is for a town to be converted with a set of information, potentially encoded, and miss up the standards. But i'd rather look at the situation as a whole. This is the vote tally last NP:

Houtarou : Naomi_Rose > unvote > Elmage G Ace > Al_Sama
All_Red : Corazon > Al_Sama
XDDDDD : Corazon
mothbomb : Mendel > XDDDDD > ALL_Red >DEATH! Alice in Noodleland DEATH! > Al_Sama > ScarletCelestial
Odd : Alice in Noodleland
Al_Sama : Michelle > Kyte_
Kyte_ : Al_Sama
Michelle : Alice in Noodleland
Alice in Noodleland : Al_Sama
TheLukando : All_Red > Al_Sama
Naomi_Rose : Al_Sama
Elmage G Ace : Al_Sama

Al_Sama has 8 votes.
Alice in Noodleland has 2 votes
Kyte_ has 2 vote
Corazon has 1 vote
ScarletCelestial has 1 vote

People who did not vote :
ScarletCelestial, Corazon
seven players have voted AL, namingly: All_Red, Kyte, Alice, Elmage G Ace, Naomi Rose, TheLukando and Houtarou. We know for a fact that there's 1 converted scum among this group, but I doubt any of the original scum members would dare put their names among these voters knowing they'd be redeemed suspicious after their God-father flips scum and his role sheet is revealed. So I'd say there are one to two scums, along with the converted one, within that group at max. For some reason, I also don't think scums would refrain from voting and sit on the sidelines, and put themselves in a shady position, when there were spare targets like Alice and myself on the table, who were unlikely to get lynched anyways. So I highly doubt Scarlet and Corazon are scums either - even though Corazon has some question marks on him.

This leaves us with pretty much XDDD and Michelle who both have their share of bad signs that calls out for a lynch. Although i don't have much solid evidence from their actions or votes because they've been very generic throughout the thread, which is why i'm presenting this analysis early on this DP to maybe trigger any points from anyone that could be valid to the case. We don't have the luxury to lynch the seven people one by one, pursuing the seven people, until we find the one.

But. I've seen it what you want me to see, and I'm really considering that possibility, but I wanna ask if that's your - or your guest's - reads based on that person activity before or after AL's lynch? Maybe revise yourself for a little more time? Not only I don't really agree completely to this move, but it would get us back if that read on that person is wrong.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK Did not notice this bit either (is in the second quote above):

why? he harder to read for me. He done nothing sus, and even when town he had same post count like in this game.

Am I imagining a slip here or not? To me they're making a comparison between another game (where Al was Town) to here where in this post it sounds as if he's not (he wasn't).

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You make a supposition based on write ups and this is very confusing in a game of 20 players to have 2 3rd parts and 5 other scum.
This is a manipulation from your part because a balanced game can't have so many scum.
Do you need to divert attention?
I said what I read, I haven't played enough games to know what's balanced and what's not. Scum is scum. I ain't diverting anything, I'm telling y'all outright. I'm coming after you and your team.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lukundo:

1. Someone on his wagon was converted to scum, see Al's flip. This means at least one scum from that.

2. After a point, Al's death was a foregone conclusion. There is likely busser(s).
O DAMN

That’s a mad ability. OK So it ain’t me. IK this is just my word but it isn’t me.

I’m also not a busser

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Kyte_ @ScarletCelestial @Odd @Michelle from your experience, how often does mafia interact with each other in the thread, or do they prefer to purposely avoid each other? I want to study the ones we've gotten and see if I can find clues
Depends on the person i'm playing with, a classic player would normally try to reduce their interactions with the teammates, and perhaps a quarrel every now and then. Although, i think AL is the kind of guy how'd straight up oppose the common logic in his scum play to counter it, especially when playing with people who don't have much experience with him previously.

All in all, i don't look at it from that angle.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm sorry I'm kind of busy today so I won't have much time to review the posts, but maybe later tonight, so i apologize in advance if I don't respond.

I'll definitely be present a couple of hours before the lynch, though.

ScarletCelestial

Regular
Kin
603💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Depends on the person i'm playing with, a classic player would normally try to reduce their interactions with the teammates, and perhaps a quarrel every now and then. Although, i think AL is the kind of guy how'd straight up oppose the common logic in his scum play to counter it, especially when playing with people who don't have much experience with him previously.

All in all, i don't look at it from that angle.
Kyte, what do you think about my posts about Rose?

Status
Not open for further replies.