Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Twilight Phase has begun! DP3 results will be out soon enough.

Final Vote Tally :

Houtarou :
Naomi_Rose > unvote > Elmage G Ace > Al_Sama
All_Red : Corazon > Al_Sama
XDDDDD : Corazon
mothbomb : Mendel > XDDDDD > ALL_Red >DEATH! Alice in Noodleland DEATH! > Al_Sama > ScarletCelestial
Odd : Alice in Noodleland
Al_Sama : Michelle > Kyte_
Kyte_ : Al_Sama
Michelle : Alice in Noodleland
Alice in Noodleland : Al_Sama
TheLukando : All_Red > Al_Sama
Naomi_Rose : Al_Sama
Elmage G Ace : Al_Sama

Al_Sama has 8 votes.
Alice in Noodleland has 2 votes
Kyte_ has 2 vote
Corazon has 1 vote
ScarletCelestial has 1 vote

People who did not vote :
ScarletCelestial, Corazon

Players :

1- @All_Red

3- @Michelle

4- @Houtarou

6- @Odd

7- @AL_sama

10- @Naomi_Rose

11- @ScarletCelestial

12- @XDDDDD

14- @Elmage G Ace

15- @Corazon

16- @Alice in Noodleland

18- @Kyte_

@mothbomb

@TheLukundo

• Wow
Reactions: Corazon and AL_sama

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum Comon be scum

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
good luck kyte
@AL_sama

Thanks. Honestly, whatever you flip man, I wasn't actually as confident as it looked like in my sugar-coated long post, but you were my best bet, and I thought I'd at least keep that up to convince the players to follow up, not that i could convince anyone at all lol. But All_Red was the first to vote you for whatever reason she has so it was a good sign. If you're scum, we'll probably get the next scum right, and if you're town then rest in peace. We've lost way too many towns, and hesitating wasn't an option, sorry.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Varus at the beginning of the day released a deadly one shot one kill arrow that was moving in scary speed. No one from the townie team were able to even see it as it passed through all of them crossing miles and piercing the crying little amumu who was walking aimlessly in the head killing him.

Aatrox saw the townie team not engaging them anymore. So instead the mighty Aatrox went full speed toward the townie team. Knocking away the first person he clashed with. However, Aatrox found himself surrounded by all townies members, but such thing did not phase the mighty Aatrox. The townie team lead by the great general darius gave it their all attacking aatrox from all sides and with everything they got, it was fierce battle that lasted the entire day with aatrox defending against everything they have and attacking back. However, eventually an attack managed to hit Aatrox from his blind side stunning him and the entire townie team took this opportunity immediately and all of them at the same time used their strongest attack in that split of a second were Aatrox was stunned and managed to finish him off.

Aatrox body started disappearing slowly... his last words before he completely vanished was. "War reveals what is is within us."

All that's left from aatrox is his mighty sword. The townie team looked at his sword and the urge to hold it was indescribable all of them slowly went to hold his blade. Annie was the first to rush toward the blade and get hold of it. However, the moment she grabbed Aatrox sword, she suddenly stopped moving and started shouting with agony, her eyes turned red and her body started to deform and become monstrous! Aatrox essence was sealed within the sword and the moment he found a new host he took complete control over the little girl body. A single breath from the little girl is all it took for aatrox to take control over the body. The townie team watched in owe as the event happen unable to interfere due to an unbreakable shield that surrounded Aatrox while transforming the little girl body to match his. Although his strength is far cry from his former self, he is still Aatrox and will always be danger to anyone he faces.

Leona during the battle targeted many people. However, she targeted a specific champion that triggered something within her. The overwhelming power that was inside of her went berserk and blood started dripping from her nose, eyes, mouth, fingers, and her skin. Blood was gushing from everywhere and she started screaming with pain and agony as her body collapsed into the ground. Everyone was horrified of what just happened.

@Mendel has been killed, his role is :
Amumu :
Faction : Survivor

You must be registered for see images

Abilities :

Cursed Touch: Anyone who visits you will lose a stack of the ability they used on you. If they have no more stacks on the ability they are using on you then they will lose stack of their other abilities.

Cursed of the Sad Mummyx1: Amumu is extremely sad unleashing his ultimate sadness on everyone who votes him. Role blocking them the next NP unabling them to do any night actions. Have to notify me if you want to use this ability during the NP.

Win condition : survive until the end.

@AL_sama was lynched, his role is :
Aatrox :
Faction : Mafia

Abilities :

You can either use Blood thirst or Blood price each NP. Can’t use both.

Godfather : you investigate innocent.

Blood Thirst : Aatrox leads the kill during the night killing his opponent. In doing so he sucks their health from them filling up his blood well by half.

Blood Price: Aatrox leads the kill during the night killing his opponent. While having blood price on, Aatrox attacks gets stronger making mafia kill become a super kill. If the blood well is half then super kill chance is 50%. If blood well is full then super kill is 100% guaranteed. If the super kill mechanics succeeded then it absorbs half of the blood well.

Blood Well: If Aatrox blood well is empty and he gets killed by a normal kill then he survives it. If Aatrox blood well is half and he gets killed by a normal or super kill he survives it. If Aatrox blood well is full and he gets killed by normal kill/super kill/ or a lynch he will survive it. The revive mechanics of this ability is one shot ability. Unless if the blood well is full, then the revive mechanic will always apply. Blood well stays full for an entire NP/DP cycle. If the blood was not consumed then blood well will get empty. (Your blood well starts the game with 50%)

YOU THINK YOU CAN KILL ME?!! x1 : if you get lynched. You will enter a rampage mode and will take over one of the players who voted you of your choice. Taking over his body and converting him into a vanilla mafia. Surviving in his weak mortal body. However you (the player) will be dead.

@mothbomb was cursed, and died horribly... his role is :
Leona :
Faction : Townie

Abilities :

Shield of DayBreak x1 : Decide to stand your ground. You won’t die from normal kills this NP and you will know who visits you during the NP. (You will only know up to the first 3 players who visit . If more visited you it will be stated so but without names.). If you decide to use this ability, then you cannot use the rest of your abilities during the NP.

Eclipse x2 : Leona gains a boost of power. When using her ability “shield of daybreak” on people it will empower the protection making both leona and her target immune from normal night kills and protect them from any harming NP abilities.

Solar Flare x1: By absorbing a portion of the power of the sun. You can pick up to 3 targets to role block during the NP.

Win condition : Eliminate mafia and indie.

Countdown for NP3 :

NP3 has officially started! Please submit your actions. If you wish to not submit any actions then please notify me.

Players :

1- @All_Red

3- @Michelle

4- @Houtarou

6- @Odd

10- @Naomi_Rose

11- @ScarletCelestial

12- @XDDDDD

14- @Elmage G Ace

15- @Corazon

16- @Alice in Noodleland

18- @Kyte_

13 - @TheLukundo

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Making this post as a warning to everyone. If in the next DP until the end of this game, I see anyone and I MEAN ANYONE. Talk about their role in any shape, way, or FORM you will be mod killed in the spot. If i see something along the lines "I can't say because i will be mod killed." Then you will be mod killed. If i see someone making a case against someone and using their role somehow as a reason for voting that player then you WILL BE MOD KILLED. If i see someone defending himself saying something along the lines "I have an important role." Or use the role card as mean to defend himself HE WILL BE MOD KILLED.

If i see anyone just talking about his role even if it's irrelevant shit like "have some info i can't share" or whatever you WILL BE MOD KILLED. If you want to push someone or make a case against him just do so without using your role or whatever as part of it. It's really not that hard and if you want to improve as a mafia player that's how you should always go about things, by scum hunting.

Whatever happens during the NP is for you and YOU only! It better stay the **** out of the DP.

Just don't talk about your damn role or use it for any shape way or form PERIOD! You people seem to forget who the host here is, taking advantage over my good graces. I reached a point where I will literally mod kill the entire damn players if it comes down to it if they hint or talk about their roles and don't think you are slick trying to hint or talk about it without me noticing because trust me I will. Hell the word "role" is banned from now on and even using that word will qualify you to join kc5181 in hell.

You all have been warned. Now try me if you dare.

Players :

1- @All_Red

3- @Michelle

4- @Houtarou

6- @Odd

10- @Naomi_Rose

11- @ScarletCelestial

12- @XDDDDD

14- @Elmage G Ace

15- @Corazon

16- @Alice in Noodleland

18- @Kyte_

13 - @TheLukundo

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Zed one of the elites of the elites an assassin that the world never seen like dashed toward Aatrox and fought him for a while. He was going toe for a toe with the mighty Aatrox until his speed was too much for anyone to handle and performed a forbidden shadow technique on Aatrox that managed to damage him but with no affects. Aatrox was not phased by such mere attack and knocked zed back crashing into a a close mountain nearby. Some dark energy by a formidable sorceress was unleashed as well..

The night was long and fierce. However, Braum was sad that his team mate Leona was gone in such horrible way. Grief filled his poor heart, the darkin army is overwhelming the townie team and more champions are gonna lose their life in the process. Braum could not handle the thought of losing more team mates. His body started glowing and his strenght, speed multiplied by 100. He was defending everyone simultaneously from the darkin attacks. He went on like this the entire night without rest until the sun finally rises once again. The glow on braum disappeared and he became fragile and weak. He could not move, he was dizzy and was about to collapse to the ground but General Darius grabbed him before he fell and said. "You have done enough. Have some rest, we will take care of them for now heal up we will need you later on. But for now let us return the favor.".

The entire townie team stood infront of Braum guarding him staring at the darkin army. Their courage and confidence has been restored and they will not allow their team mates sacrifices to go to waste. Together they moved toward the darkin army.

No one died during the NP.

DP4 has officially started. I hope everyone read the warning post above. For your own sake I hope so.

DP 4 Countdown :

Players :

1- @All_Red

3- @Michelle

4- @Houtarou

6- @Odd

10- @Naomi_Rose

11- @ScarletCelestial

12- @XDDDDD

14- @Elmage G Ace

15- @Corazon

16- @Alice in Noodleland

18- @Kyte_

13 - @TheLukundo

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Braum could not handle the thought of losing more team mates. His body started glowing and his strenght, speed multiplied by 100. He was defending everyone simultaneously from the darkin attacks. He went on like this the entire night without rest until the sun finally rises once again. The glow on braum disappeared and he became fragile and weak. He could not move, he was dizzy and was about to collapse to the ground but General Darius grabbed him before he fell and said. "You have done enough. Have some rest, we will take care of them for now heal up we will need you later on. But for now let us return the favor.".
Cool this was a good night finally ^^

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Not open for further replies.