Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
The Red-Haired Uchiha kept on analyzing her surroundings, even as her friend kept teasing her. Isabella was grateful to Mirabelle for taking her out of her stupor, after the doomsday. She remembered their encounter on the beach fondly, even if she had to be rescued back from almost zero health afterwards.

But truthfully, they haven't had much contact with eachother for the better part of the last 2 years. Isabella had been pretty reclusive. Choosing to ignore most of the questions, Isabella voiced.

The rumors say that this are has been unstable lately. Throughout these two years, I don't think I've ever heard as many people witnessing strange happenings as what appears to be happening here. I heard something similar is happening up West.

That's when a strange person appeared to join the group.

I've heard whispers of strange happenings, but it's the first time I'm hearing about tears or portals...

Isabella said, looking into the eyes of this stranger, her trained vision looking for any signs of dishonesty.

It appears you might have more information than us, nameless one.
“I know you’re not really ignoring the truths here Izzy!” she laughed for a moment but her jovial nature quickly turned serious moments after. The mentioning of rumors was far reaching, even more with another Rift up west. “Yea- after this one we can check it out as well” she said but turning towards a newcomer. She too had her hand in the pot concerning the rifts.

Truth be told ladies, the information pertaining to these anomalies are far in between. No proper research has been conducted to get conclusive answers aside from those who ventured in and came back. They are quite connections, to the past…future and even other worlds if we go based on the assumptions. Abzu’s headassery two years ago really ripped us a new one” she said with a look of disdain in her eyes.

Now to business again. “There’s a Rift not too far from here. My friend and I intended on checking it out ourselves, feel free to join us…but do be warned…

She said turning her back to the newcomer. “We don’t know what’s on the other side of it, we might not even come back alive. If that’s a risk you’re willing to take, then so be it. Name’s Mira, why not introducing yourself and what your capable of- that way we can coordinate better” she said now walking into the direction of the Rift.

She would gesture to Isabella. “We’ll keep a close eye on her, but she might prove useful…so bare with me ok” she said mentally through an illusion, immediately dispelling afterwards. The newcomer's interest in the Rift aligned with the duo's own, though it's up to all of them to pull their slack. Void Infusion gained.

( Genjutsu: Ba-doko-ru Ninnin ) Illusion Technique: Myriad of Mockingbirds
Type: Supplmentary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This is a very discrete genjutsu, both in it's casting and it's effect. To cast, the user simply needs to do an hand gesture, in the direction of the target. It doesn't change anything about surroundings with the exception of people, and the immediate terrain they're placed. In essence, it allows the user to change how someone perceives someone else, and even create illusionary copies of people the user knows. The illusion is complimented with slight changes to the terrain, like bending foliage, opening doors, etc, but only if manipulated by the illusionary people. It can also remove people from the target's perspective, or remove certain characteristics of someone within sensory range of the target. While inside the genjutsu, the target is free to move and speak, which the user is able to respond through any of the illusionary creations, or him/herself, case the user chooses not to disappear.
It masks slight ambient alteration by "hidden" people, such as footsteps and speech, but not techniques. Likewise, the illusionary people can't perform techniques, only speak and interact through body motions.
*Lasts 4 turns max*
*While using it, the user cannot use any additional Genjutsu on the target and is limited to 2 additional techniques per turn*
(Mukō: Senmon Chūnyū) – Void: Specialized Infusion
Type: Void Infused Artifact
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: Whenever the user uses a technique within a field of their specializations, they have a 35% chance to gain a single Void Infusion, occurring at most once every two turns.

@Lili-Chwan @Zatanna
Challenging the Rift: Fall of Chungsu
Mirabelle (Mirai), Isabella (Lili), Nadja (Zatanna)
While meeting these two strangers, it was clear that they were friendly or at least known to each other, which put Nadja at ease somewhat, that there was other people investigating and looking into these rifts. Both beautiful ladies, Nadja wondered where they came from or if they all looked like this, it was a distinct difference to her northern home. At the response to the red haired womans inquiry she gave a slight gentle nod and proceeded to explain what she knew.

These tears or portals have been circulating and cropping up since, as your friend mentioned, the fight of the Gods and indeed that there has been no concrete information with it. However we can certain piece together information or rather cross out things that they arent. I have theories of what has been happening and hoping that with exploring them we may be able to find more information, but I will stress these are only theories, but please before I go on...

Flourishing her cloak to reveal most of her body, armoured and showing off her tools she would introduce herself.

I am known as Narberal Gamma.
Nadja would go on to say....

With these cropping up randomly after the fall of the Gods, this isnt likely some new technique or chakra based phenomenon, in that, I dont think there is a specific figure or authority causing these rifts, at least not one that only has access to chakra. While some space time techniques exists, these seem to be different or almost... naturally made?

Nadja was quizzical with a furrowed brow as she thought about her notes, but then came to a stop as she didnt want to over burden them with information or give them false assumptions going into this rift. As she reiterated to herself, it was all hypothetical and needed to be tested.

Boju: 15

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
"Well, all our answers can possibly be answered within the Rift, let's leave the speculations till then" she told the other twoladies as she held their arms. "Let's go"

Mirabelle, Isabella and Nadja would make their way into the Rift- preparing for the evitable.

Entering the Kyubi Rift.

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Well, all our answers can possibly be answered within the Rift, let's leave the speculations till then" she told the other twoladies as she held their arms. "Let's go"

Mirabelle, Isabella and Nadja would make their way into the Rift- preparing for the evitable.

Entering the Kyubi Rift.
Activating her Uchuu Shinkaigan, Isabella entered the rift.

Dont look into my eyes. My name is Isabella Uchiha

(Dōjutsu: Uchū Shinkaigan) – Eye Technique: Cosmic Abyssal Eyes ( Reference )
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: N/A (-30 per turn)
Description: The Cosmic Shinkaigan (深海), or the Cosmic Abyssal Eyes is the advanced Dōjutsu Kekkei Genkai that appears in the Voidseers. The conditions to advance the Shinkaigan to its Cosmic level continue to build on the concept of the “eyes of knowledge.” The Cosmic Shinkaigan significantly improves the user’s visual prowess, extending the reach and accuracy of their perceptive abilities. The user becomes able to see up to two landmarks from their position in the Ninja World, significantly increasing their reach from the Abyssal Eyes. Meanwhile their visual acuity is enhanced dramatically, vastly improving their tracking capabilities by 6x their base. It is said that the Cosmic level signify the pinnacle of the user’s insight into the Cosmos, but it is more likely that they are simply better attuned to the Void than they would be otherwise. Once they have mastered their abilities a Cosmic Shinkaigan user becomes able to specialize in either the Shinkaigan’s Spatial or Temporal powers, pursuing a line of abilities they unlock as their proficiency with the Cosmic Shinkaigan increases. As a Shinkaigan user has innately greater mastery over their abilities and knowledge of the Void they gain an intrinsic 50% Insanity Resistance.
Note: Once activated the technique will remain active indefinitely afterwards, able to be switched between the Shinkaigan and Cosmic level at will.
Note: After the user has held the Cosmic Shinkaigan for two months they are able to activate it passively.
Note: Gazing directly into the Shinkaigan causes a loss of 10 Sanity per turn unless the user also wields the Shinkaigan. Those who have completed Taijutsu training can avoid these effects by breaking eye contact with their opponent.
Note: Activating the Cosmic Abyssal Eyes after the standard Shinkaigan within the same turn does not allow their Sanity loss to stack, taking only the Cosmic level into account.

Last edited:

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from #002, Noodle Panhandle.

Emiya arrived in the former ruins of Chungsu, now witness to the sprawling thriving city of Solanaceae. The was the seat of power for the entirety of her domain, and Emiya didn't even know. One thing he did take note of was the burning star in the sky held aloft by a pristine white tower. He couldn't quite explain the sensation, but looking at that bellowing light almost made this place feel like... Home? No, that couldn't be true. Was this some kind of mass scale illusion? Emiya didn't detect any changes in his Chakra flow. He also didn't feel like he was being pressured into staying, merely a calm warmth that washed over him. Whatever it was, Emiya didn't dwell on it for too long.

Emiya spent some time asking the locals if they'd witnessed disturbances, though many didn't have a clue to what he was referencing. They were all simply happy to be basking in the Maiden of the Stars' warmth. That gave him a name, but not much else. A couple more inquiries later, and Emiya was told of a group of strangers who'd vanished seemingly into thin air. Perfect. That fit the description of a rift in space-time. With a location he set off, finding the hole in reality virtually instantly.

Emiya reached a hand out to touch the Rift, but was pushed back by some unknown force. Was it because those people vanished into it beforehand? Was there a limit? Emiya scratched his head and tried again, and was rebuffed, harder this time.

"Argh, fine. I'll wait my damn turn."

Shaking off the violent vibrations, Emiya patiently stood before the Rift scanning the area to see if there were any potential fighters in the area that may help him take on this arduous task. The person before said a group had gone in after all. Maybe it was wise to seek help for this since he had no idea what he was getting himself into.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/noodle-panhandle-002.755818/post-22126947

"So, this is it. Looks like the farmers around here weren't lying, it really is some kind of rift." Obito mused aloud, as he looked at the strange tear in space and time, he could see another man stood by it and glanced over towards him.

"Seems pretty dangerous to hang around one of these things, you ought to be careful, rumours say they're portals to other universes, different places, different times, who knows what the truth is. Did you try to go in?" @Imperfect

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Coming from [x]

Alucard and Lilith arrived at the rift that had appeared in the ruins some time ago. Lilith approached the swirling chaos and attempted to touch it only to be pushed back like her fathers gravity well.

Meiwaku.. We’re not getting in here anytime soon.
Alucard kept calm and decided to wait for their turn. Unless something else showed up..

Welp, i guess we mind as well do something to kill the time eh.

Like what?

Lilith sighed, she was way too bored for this and approached the ruins to study them.

Last edited:
Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Previous post.

Musashi moved through the Ruins of Chungsu, amazed at the architecture that graced the area, not least of all a giant spire with a burning ball of flame sitting atop it.

Musashi hadn't been in this area prior to the cataclsym, but by all accounts the area had been in ruins, not a place rife with regal construction. Such investigations would have to remain for later, though, as they did not align with what Musashi was currently here to look into. But now that she was in the area proper, she could recognize the familiarity she sensed not far off, though it seemed there were several other individuals there as well.

Seems this was a popular destination, these days.

Washed over by the pale rays of the second sun hanging high in the sky, Musashi came over a clearing and saw the strange distortion hanging in the air. It was certainly riminescent of the portal Musashi passed through on the mountaintop that fateful day, but also strangle different, in a way the spiritually attuned woman could not quite place her finger on.

But such serious thoughts could wait a moment, as a smile cracked her face, and she shouted with a voice full of joy.

"Emiiiiiiya!" she shouted, leaping down from her vantage point to the ground below, seeing the crimson haired youth standing about.

"Strange to see you so far camp! Iavid kick you out?", she said, with a slight pause, before tacking on, "No luck with Great-Gramps, I take it?"

Musashi counted Emiya amongst her friends, and the two had seen much of each other in Kamiyasumi in the last two years. She had learned a lot about the happenings of this world of the last two years, and Musashi herself hung around quite a lot to learn about Atavistic Flame, the power employed by the Monks of the Human order - and had done quite a job at it, gaining the title of "Master" in a short time, though not at the speed Emiya had.

@Imperfect

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from #002, Noodle Panhandle.

Emiya arrived in the former ruins of Chungsu, now witness to the sprawling thriving city of Solanaceae. The was the seat of power for the entirety of her domain, and Emiya didn't even know. One thing he did take note of was the burning star in the sky held aloft by a pristine white tower. He couldn't quite explain the sensation, but looking at that bellowing light almost made this place feel like... Home? No, that couldn't be true. Was this some kind of mass scale illusion? Emiya didn't detect any changes in his Chakra flow. He also didn't feel like he was being pressured into staying, merely a calm warmth that washed over him. Whatever it was, Emiya didn't dwell on it for too long.
Emiya spent some time asking the locals if they'd witnessed disturbances, though many didn't have a clue to what he was referencing. They were all simply happy to be basking in the Maiden of the Stars' warmth. That gave him a name, but not much else. A couple more inquiries later, and Emiya was told of a group of strangers who'd vanished seemingly into thin air. Perfect. That fit the description of a rift in space-time. With a location he set off, finding the hole in reality virtually instantly.
Emiya reached a hand out to touch the Rift, but was pushed back by some unknown force. Was it because those people vanished into it beforehand? Was there a limit? Emiya scratched his head and tried again, and was rebuffed, harder this time.

"Argh, fine. I'll wait my damn turn."

Shaking off the violent vibrations, Emiya patiently stood before the Rift scanning the area to see if there were any potential fighters in the area that may help him take on this arduous task. The person before said a group had gone in after all. Maybe it was wise to seek help for this since he had no idea what he was getting himself into.
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/noodle-panhandle-002.755818/post-22126947

"So, this is it. Looks like the farmers around here weren't lying, it really is some kind of rift." Obito mused aloud, as he looked at the strange tear in space and time, he could see another man stood by it and glanced over towards him.

"Seems pretty dangerous to hang around one of these things, you ought to be careful, rumours say they're portals to other universes, different places, different times, who knows what the truth is. Did you try to go in?" @Imperfect
Previous post.

Musashi moved through the Ruins of Chungsu, amazed at the architecture that graced the area, not least of all a giant spire with a burning ball of flame sitting atop it.

Musashi hadn't been in this area prior to the cataclsym, but by all accounts the area had been in ruins, not a place rife with regal construction. Such investigations would have to remain for later, though, as they did not align with what Musashi was currently here to look into. But now that she was in the area proper, she could recognize the familiarity she sensed not far off, though it seemed there were several other individuals there as well.

Washed over by the pale rays of the second sun hanging high in the sky, Musashi came over a clearing and saw the strange distortion hanging in the air. It was certainly riminescent of the portal Musashi passed through on the mountaintop that fateful day, but also strangle different, in a way the spiritually attuned woman could not quite place her finger on.

But such serious thoughts could wait a moment, as a smile cracked her face, and she shouted with a voice full of joy.

"Emiiiiiiya!" she shouted, leaping down from her vantage point to the ground below, seeing the crimson haired youth standing about.

"Strange to see you so far camp! Iavid kick you out?", she said, with a slight pause, before tacking on, "No luck with Great-Gramps, I take it?"

Musashi counted Emiya amongst her friends, and the two had seen much of each other in Kamiyasumi in the last two years. She had learned a lot about the happenings of this world of the last two years, and Musashi herself hung around quite a lot to learn about Atavistic Flame, the power employed by the Monks of the Human order - and had done quite a job at it, gaining the title of "Master" in a short time, though not at the speed Emiya had.

@Imperfect

Solanaceae Interaction

"Fear not this Unknown, for it shall claim you soon enough."
A melodic, motherly voice had played across the air like a tune that harmonized with ones own thoughts for the most optimal recognition. Like a gentle whisper; difficult to recognize its origin, but so close to the senses that it practically reverberated within the mind, making every word clear and concise to the party that had begun to gather along the edge of the Rift that had torn a door between realities. The prospect of such an event seemed highly volatile, no doubt shrouded in hazes of complexity that defies everything one might know about the laws of the world, yet here these few stand, preparing to challenge it to the fullest. Truly the characteristics of the brave, or the foolish...

Following not long after the words that echoed upon the wind came a radiance that flickered from the bellowing Star hovering above the city. It was like that of a pulse; a heartbeat that reverberated with the recognition of a change in stimulation and the flow of energy. This pulse carried only a brief flare of light that would only impede the vision of those that might have been looking directly toward it, while all others would only notice it through the squirming of shadows around them, only for the light to properly settle back to its natural state by the time they might attempt to investigate its cause. A curious display that had no clear purpose, yet it was sure to not leave room for idle interpretation for very long.

In the fading recession of the Star's momentarily blinding light came the silhouette of a figure shifting in a descending path from the direction of the tower, headed straight for the location of the group and the Rift. At first glance, little could likely be made out of who -or what- was coming their way, but one certainty was the impression of sprawling tendrils that seemed to flick about the center figure's form. Bright, chakra-
You must be registered for see images
like appendages rippled like narrow waves behind their form, stretching in length out to either of their sides, while scattered about in front of them were long scarf-like white ribbons that seemed to guide the way for the being they were tethered to. As they neared the ground, the finer details of the being's form became far more apparent: Clad in metals of silver and gold all across their body, a white silk hood had draped over their head and beneath it.. a faceless blackness that gave only the outline of what one might suspect to be a person beneath it. This void within the hood seemed rather unnatural -if not simply peculiar- as it seemed to sway in no way to the shift in lighting relative to the individual's facing direction, thus allowing for no true characteristics to ever be remotely identified..

Before their feet would touch the ground, the white tendrils that practically vibrated with intense energy behind the being's back would slowly move to press along the surface of the ground in several key locations, each acting as a means to prop the being up within the air, yet not showing to do so in any true strain that would imply they were "necessary" to hold such an elevated state, but instead were doing so for other possible reasons.. Carefully, the now vividly visible being had moved to bring their armored palms together in front of them in something of a gesture toward the others, the form of their hood shifting from side to side, as though to suggest they were looking from one person to the next, taking in those that had gathered. "Welcome, Children of Creation, to Solanaceae." With only a brief pause, the ribbons that coiled around the woman seemed to begin to roll in place; forming little waves within their lengthy forms before rippling to a flick at their ends. "Please, rest assured that neither I nor Solanaceae seeks to interfere in your quest. I come merely as an arbiter to oversee the events relating to this anomaly." It was clear now that this was the same voice as before that was now carrying forward in a soft melody, her very words like hymns that instilled an aura of tranquility upon those that allowed for it to calm their thoughts, instead of placing resistance against such foreign influence upon their own state of mind. Regardless of which each individual might choose -to allow their minds to be calmed or not- the angelic woman continued. "You all have quite the timely arrival, I fear that your first visit to our great city is faced with trials and tribulations.. This "Rift" has already taken a party before you." The woman spoke of a party that came before, yet she seemed to purposefully omit any focused details on whether or not this previous party had yet to return, or what -if anything- could be said about their current status. Yet something seemed.. off. Her arrival was not so simply coincidental that it came without ulterior motive, of which she seemed intent on concealing for the time being.

With a final moment of silence between her words, the angelic being extended a hand toward the party in a subtle wave, offering a subtle nod. "Our Lady is watching attentively, and she finds curiosity in your convictions. Will you share what you seek from this Rift with me, before taking its mysteries upon your shoulders?" The being's voice lulled to a pause, now waiting patiently for the response of those that had gathered. While she offered little in the way of an introduction, it was not a matter for doubt that she was certainly a higher being that resided within the City of Stars, yet the role she played -the purpose she had for coming to meet this group in particular at the edge of a tear within reality- was sure to be defined soon enough.

@Imperfect , @Arthorius , @Keotsu

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Emiya stood patiently, waiting for any kind of change within or without the Rift. It seemed he wasn't the only one interested either, as aside from the potential participants that were already inside, three other figures showed up. The first to approach him was a, individual whose face was partially scarred. He seemed just as interested in the Rift as Emiya was.

"That was the plan. I tried to go in, and it knocked me back. Someone must already be inside, so I guess it's got a limit."

Previous post.

@Imperfect
Emiya watched the familiar, crimson clad figure show interest in the Rift, notice the gathering party, and perhaps decide it wasn't worth the trouble, or would merely return at a later time when it was less busy and he could have his "turn". Emiya didn't have much time to be bummed out by the nonchalance of the pair's arrival and departure, as yet another soul made their presence known, leaping from their advantageous high ground position. Emiya smiled at the interesting development.

"Huh, small world."

It seemed as though the Rift wasn't going to budge for a while, so Emiya decided a little banter wouldn't hurt.

"Strange? Really? I may have stayed with the Monks since the Cataclysm, but it's not like I'm from there. Actually my old house is not too far from here, if it's even still standing. I imagine it's probably rubble by now, or worse."

Emiya didn't seem too saddened by the revelation that his former home was most likely gone. That house had been empty for years by this point, he gave Musashi that window into his past because he considered her a friend worth of such a snippet into his life.

"Kick me out? He's practically begging me to stay, and it's getting harder to refuse to be frank. And Marzan? Yeah, no such luck. The Armory's completely closed off. Even though I know where it is, and I've been there before, I can't get in no matter how hard I try. It's just like it was before we rescued him from the Underworld. Shut off with no way in unless the old man allows it."

Solanaceae Interaction

A melodic, motherly voice had played across the air like a tune that harmonized with ones own thoughts for the most optimal recognition. Like a gentle whisper; difficult to recognize its origin, but so close to the senses that it practically reverberated within the mind, making every word clear and concise to the party that had begun to gather along the edge of the Rift that had torn a door between realities. The prospect of such an event seemed highly volatile, no doubt shrouded in hazes of complexity that defies everything one might know about the laws of the world, yet here these few stand, preparing to challenge it to the fullest. Truly the characteristics of the brave, or the foolish...

Following not long after the words that echoed upon the wind came a radiance that flickered from the bellowing Star hovering above the city. It was like that of a pulse; a heartbeat that reverberated with the recognition of a change in stimulation and the flow of energy. This pulse carried only a brief flare of light that would only impede the vision of those that might have been looking directly toward it, while all others would only notice it through the squirming of shadows around them, only for the light to properly settle back to its natural state by the time they might attempt to investigate its cause. A curious display that had no clear purpose, yet it was sure to not leave room for idle interpretation for very long.

In the fading recession of the Star's momentarily blinding light came the silhouette of a figure shifting in a descending path from the direction of the tower, headed straight for the location of the group and the Rift. At first glance, little could likely be made out of who -or what- was coming their way, but one certainty was the impression of sprawling tendrils that seemed to flick about the center figure's form. Bright, chakra-
like appendages rippled like narrow waves behind their form, stretching in length out to either of their sides, while scattered about in front of them were long scarf-like white ribbons that seemed to guide the way for the being they were tethered to. As they neared the ground, the finer details of the being's form became far more apparent: Clad in metals of silver and gold all across their body, a white silk hood had draped over their head and beneath it.. a faceless blackness that gave only the outline of what one might suspect to be a person beneath it. This void within the hood seemed rather unnatural -if not simply peculiar- as it seemed to sway in no way to the shift in lighting relative to the individual's facing direction, thus allowing for no true characteristics to ever be remotely identified..

Before their feet would touch the ground, the white tendrils that practically vibrated with intense energy behind the being's back would slowly move to press along the surface of the ground in several key locations, each acting as a means to prop the being up within the air, yet not showing to do so in any true strain that would imply they were "necessary" to hold such an elevated state, but instead were doing so for other possible reasons.. Carefully, the now vividly visible being had moved to bring their armored palms together in front of them in something of a gesture toward the others, the form of their hood shifting from side to side, as though to suggest they were looking from one person to the next, taking in those that had gathered. "Welcome, Children of Creation, to Solanaceae." With only a brief pause, the ribbons that coiled around the woman seemed to begin to roll in place; forming little waves within their lengthy forms before rippling to a flick at their ends. "Please, rest assured that neither I nor Solanaceae seeks to interfere in your quest. I come merely as an arbiter to oversee the events relating to this anomaly." It was clear now that this was the same voice as before that was now carrying forward in a soft melody, her very words like hymns that instilled an aura of tranquility upon those that allowed for it to calm their thoughts, instead of placing resistance against such foreign influence upon their own state of mind. Regardless of which each individual might choose -to allow their minds to be calmed or not- the angelic woman continued. "You all have quite the timely arrival, I fear that your first visit to our great city is faced with trials and tribulations.. This "Rift" has already taken a party before you." The woman spoke of a party that came before, yet she seemed to purposefully omit any focused details on whether or not this previous party had yet to return, or what -if anything- could be said about their current status. Yet something seemed.. off. Her arrival was not so simply coincidental that it came without ulterior motive, of which she seemed intent on concealing for the time being.

With a final moment of silence between her words, the angelic being extended a hand toward the party in a subtle wave, offering a subtle nod. "Our Lady is watching attentively, and she finds curiosity in your convictions. Will you share what you seek from this Rift with me, before taking its mysteries upon your shoulders?" The being's voice lulled to a pause, now waiting patiently for the response of those that had gathered. While she offered little in the way of an introduction, it was not a matter for doubt that she was certainly a higher being that resided within the City of Stars, yet the role she played -the purpose she had for coming to meet this group in particular at the edge of a tear within reality- was sure to be defined soon enough.

Emiya wasn't paying any mind to the beacon of light that hung over Solanaceae, so he was surprised though not offensively so when a figure bearing that same odd presence about them appeared before them. Their words were pleasant and cordial, but from the way they were dressed, to the lack of any identifying features, to the odd energy spilling forth from them, Emiya could tell that this figure could easily be the opposite if the situation called for it. One thing was abundantly clear, that this was an important figure within this slice of post-Cataclysm society. They carried themselves with a certain authority one might expect of a retainer, meaning they could hold some connection to this land's "Maiden of the Stars". And when all they truly requested was their reasons for seeking the Rift, Emiya swiftly responded with the blunt truth.

"My reasons aren't complex or some big secret I need to hide.
Holes in reality are inexplicably appearing throughout reality. That's concerning since I and all the people I care about live there.
I want to try and fix them, if that's even possible. If it's not, I figure at least finding what's causing them might help in the long term."

Emiya kept his eye on the Rift for changes, while trying to not appear rude after the representative that had gone to the trouble of blessing the second group with their presence, odd and ethereal as it may be.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Solanaceae Interaction

Emiya stood patiently, waiting for any kind of change within or without the Rift. It seemed he wasn't the only one interested either, as aside from the potential participants that were already inside, three other figures showed up. The first to approach him was a, individual whose face was partially scarred. He seemed just as interested in the Rift as Emiya was.
"That was the plan. I tried to go in, and it knocked me back. Someone must already be inside, so I guess it's got a limit."

Emiya watched the familiar, crimson clad figure show interest in the Rift, notice the gathering party, and perhaps decide it wasn't worth the trouble, or would merely return at a later time when it was less busy and he could have his "turn". Emiya didn't have much time to be bummed out by the nonchalance of the pair's arrival and departure, as yet another soul made their presence known, leaping from their advantageous high ground position. Emiya smiled at the interesting development.
"Huh, small world."

It seemed as though the Rift wasn't going to budge for a while, so Emiya decided a little banter wouldn't hurt.
"Strange? Really? I may have stayed with the Monks since the Cataclysm, but it's not like I'm from there. Actually my old house is not too far from here, if it's even still standing. I imagine it's probably rubble by now, or worse."

Emiya didn't seem too saddened by the revelation that his former home was most likely gone. That house had been empty for years by this point, he gave Musashi that window into his past because he considered her a friend worth of such a snippet into his life.
"Kick me out? He's practically begging me to stay, and it's getting harder to refuse to be frank. And Marzan? Yeah, no such luck. The Armory's completely closed off. Even though I know where it is, and I've been there before, I can't get in no matter how hard I try. It's just like it was before we rescued him from the Underworld. Shut off with no way in unless the old man allows it."

Emiya wasn't paying any mind to the beacon of light that hung over Solanaceae, so he was surprised though not offensively so when a figure bearing that same odd presence about them appeared before them. Their words were pleasant and cordial, but from the way they were dressed, to the lack of any identifying features, to the odd energy spilling forth from them, Emiya could tell that this figure could easily be the opposite if the situation called for it. One thing was abundantly clear, that this was an important figure within this slice of post-Cataclysm society. They carried themselves with a certain authority one might expect of a retainer, meaning they could hold some connection to this land's "Maiden of the Stars". And when all they truly requested was their reasons for seeking the Rift, Emiya swiftly responded with the blunt truth.

Holes in reality are inexplicably appearing throughout reality. That's concerning since I and all the people I care about live there.

I want to try and fix them, if that's even possible. If it's not, I figure at least finding what's causing them might help in the long term."

Emiya kept his eye on the Rift for changes, while trying to not appear rude after the representative that had gone to the trouble of blessing the second group with their presence, odd and ethereal as it may be.
Obito listened attentively as more people flocked to and fro, the area was pretty popular but that was to be expected with the presence of a hole in the fabric of reality.

What the uchiha hadn't expected was a messenger of Solanaceae to appear here. It was hard to keep the flash of bitterness from his face as he saw the new arrival but he managed to do so. That they might so casually lay claim to the lands of his ancestors sickened him, this was the home of humanity, not these abominations.

"Nobody else can go in, how strange, maybe these pockets are unstable and can only accomodate so many of us. Who knows what is happening in there, maybe, we should team up if and when we can enter." He directed his words to the two humans and gave them a brief smile, it was a little forced, a smile was known to disarm strangers and set them at ease though he had naught to smile about really.

"My reasons, nothing particularly grandiose either, these lands were my peoples home once, I had friends here, family, now all I have are the memories of their steps in this shattered world. I don't wish to lose that to yet more sundering of space and time." He stated to the messenger his eyes looking over its strange attire and the apparent lack of a face, was it some kind of illusionary trick or just some kinda mask.

Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Solanaceae Interaction

"Huh, small world."

Obito listened attentively as more people flocked to and fro, the area was pretty popular but that was to be expected with the presence of a hole in the fabric of reality.

What the uchiha hadn't expected was a messenger of Solanaceae to appear here. It was hard to keep the flash of bitterness from his face as he saw the new arrival but he managed to do so. That they might so casually lay claim to the lands of his ancestors sickened him, this was the home of humanity, not these abominations.

"Nobody else can go in, how strange, maybe these pockets are unstable and can only accomodate so many of us. Who knows what is happening in there, maybe, we should team up if and when we can enter." He directed his words to the two humans and gave them a brief smile, it was a little forced, a smile was known to disarm strangers and set them at ease though he had naught to smile about really.

"My reasons, nothing particularly grandiose either, these lands were my peoples home once, I had friends here, family, now all I have are the memories of their steps in this shattered world. I don't wish to lose that to yet more sundering of space and time." He stated to the messenger his eyes looking over its strange attire and the apparent lack of a face, was it some kind of illusionary trick or just some kinda mask.
Full glad was Musashi to see Emiya, and to see a smile on his face made it all the better. She was surprised to hear that he had, at one point, owned a home near here, but supposed that it was not too strange - after all, everyone hailed from somewhere.

The news about Marzan was disappointing, but not unexpected. Much had changed in the aftermath of the calamity - as apparent by their surroundings - but it still would have been glad tidings to here that the old smith was found unharmed.

And the news about Iavid, none the less. Musashi was also finding it hard to deny the plees of the Monks of the Human Order, for their views mostly aligned with her own. And given Musashi's extensive travels over Kamiyasumi, few knew the area better than her. She doubted any would, if she had her way in satisfying her wanderlust with a second pilgrimage. Still, it was that self-same wanderlust that made the swordswoman hesitate to pledge her blade to their cause: she generally was not one to remain in one place for long.

Emiya seemed to be entertaining another individual, an adult man with a scarred face. Before she could introduce herself Musashi felt a strange presence due to her spiritual attunement, and the figure seemed to be heading in the direction of the group gathered here. She quietly placed a hand on Myojingiri as the conversation unfolded - in these uncertain times, one could not be too careful.

A strange being, sufficed with light felt the need to grace the trio with its presence, and Musashi did not doubt it was tied to the pale light that cascaded over the area. It appeared that the name of the city-state that had been created in this area post-calamity was called Solanaceae.

The creature seemed to be here at the behest of "her lady", and inquired upon the trio's motives for investigating the rift. Emiya and the stranger seemed to feel no need to hide their motives, and truly Musashi did neither.

"I'm a Wanderer by nature. Such a unique sight deserves to be seen, no? And all the more, I believe I found myself here by virtue of a tear of a similar nature, so I can't say I wasn't curious enough to want to come and investigate," admitted Musashi, wondering if she had mentioned to even Emiya the strange nature by which she found herself on this plane.

Musashi trained her eyes upon the specter, taking note of its elegant appearance, and its hidden face - but the fact remain that it wasn't a projection of sorts, as Musashi could clearly sense the soul of the creature before her.

Reactions: Red-Robin

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

"Huh, small world."

Full glad was Musashi to see Emiya, and to see a smile on his face made it all the better. She was surprised to hear that he had, at one point, owned a home near here, but supposed that it was not too strange - after all, everyone hailed from somewhere.

The news about Marzan was disappointing, but not unexpected. Much had changed in the aftermath of the calamity - as apparent by their surroundings - but it still would have been glad tidings to here that the old smith was found unharmed.

And the news about Iavid, none the less. Musashi was also finding it hard to deny the plees of the Monks of the Human Order, for their views mostly aligned with her own. And given Musashi's extensive travels over Kamiyasumi, few knew the area better than her. She doubted any would, if she had her way in satisfying her wanderlust with a second pilgrimage. Still, it was that self-same wanderlust that made the swordswoman hesitate to pledge her blade to their cause: she generally was not one to remain in one place for long.

Emiya seemed to be entertaining another individual, an adult man with a scarred face. Before she could introduce herself Musashi felt a strange presence due to her spiritual attunement, and the figure seemed to be heading in the direction of the group gathered here. She quietly placed a hand on Myojingiri as the conversation unfolded - in these uncertain times, one could not be too careful.

A strange being, sufficed with light felt the need to grace the trio with its presence, and Musashi did not doubt it was tied to the pale light that cascaded over the area. It appeared that the name of the city-state that had been created in this area post-calamity was called Solanaceae.

The creature seemed to be here at the behest of "her lady", and inquired upon the trio's motives for investigating the rift. Emiya and the stranger seemed to feel no need to hide their motives, and truly Musashi did neither.

"I'm a Wanderer by nature. Such a unique sight deserves to be seen, no? And all the more, I believe I found myself here by virtue of a tear of a similar nature, so I can't say I wasn't curious enough to want to come and investigate," admitted Musashi, wondering if she had mentioned to even Emiya the strange nature by which she found herself on this plane.

Musashi trained her eyes upon the specter, taking note of its elegant appearance, and its hidden face - but the fact remain that it wasn't a projection of sorts, as Musashi could clearly sense the soul of the creature before her.
Solanaceae Interaction

As each member of the party took their turn one from the other to declare their intentions to the celestial being, She could not help but take notice that each appeared to share one thing in common, despite each response being unique in their own right. The fact they were so quick to disclose their answers without so much as verifying the identify of the one who was asking seemed to reflect any number of possible realities when relating to their personalities, or perhaps less broadly, their experience.. 'The naïve know their tongue, while the wise know to hold their tongue.' Regardless of the reasoning behind their eagerness, such ambition was no doubt valuable when poised in the right direction; serving for the right purpose. The pursuit of knowledge was always and forever something that those of Solanaceae promoted, and this was certainly no exception. For a brief moment, silence carried the weight of the scenario after the young woman had finished her response to the Arbiter as the last to speak, only to eventually settle on a response that seemed suitable to the responses given. "You are truly a trio of exceptional similarity. Any wonder why you gravitate toward one another is no doubt that of true ignorance."
Turning her attention upon the woman once more, the Arbiter took note of her reactive measure to rest a hand upon her blade. A reflex no doubt; a reflection of self preservation and the ability to defend oneself through their own talents. This was good.. While the woman seemed quite carefree and blissful, her very demeanor was not one that reflected one so easily misguided. Something of a subtle tilt came over the Being's head as she began to give attention to each of their inquisitive stares that focused heavily on the Being, yet the Swordswoman seemed far more attentive of a deeper focus; as if peering straight through the Arbiter to rest eyes upon her "soul," if that is what one might call it.. Her attunement to such mannerisms gave away much of who she was without ever truly declaring anything at all. "Your sword is your nature, such that you let it wield you as much as you wield it. Not a mere swordswoman, nor Samurai; your gaze is far too deep for such shallow practices. You are a noble soul."
Then, the Arbiter's "gaze" turned to that of the red-haired boy. His declaration was precise and without room for interpretation: The desire to "fix," so that those he "care about" might go on living without consequence for such anomalies forming around the world. An individual with ambition, although selfish in nature, seeks to understand so that he might protect.. Features of a fiery youth that faces his own fears whether necessary or not. Such a character was no doubt surrounded by tragedy, and suffers only the inevitably of the next each day that passes. Such is the price for being a protector; for having ambition. "You fear only your failure to right every wrong and ascribe such as the consequence of your own weakness. You swell in the face of problems, yet deflate against the inevitable. You are a product of confliction, yet you thrive nonetheless. You are a honest soul."
Finally, the Being's focus settled intensely upon the scarred, masked man. His response -although cryptic- was the easiest to understand. A product of a generational tragedy that could not be overlooked, no matter how many layers of history attempt to bury it down and deep. Yet was such resurfacing the act of fate's mockery, or merely wounds that would not be left to heal by the very one that suffers them? While he seemed to hold a collected demeanor, his eyes pierced with cold indifference.. War and conflict was his breed, and the mention of what once was, differing from what now is, served only to show the stagnation of a life determined to vet the disparity in suffering of all others against his own. "Agony and tragedy are often mistakenly grouped together. You dwell on the past and see things for what they are not; this can be both a good thing and a bad thing before your eyes of rage. You wear your heart on your sleeve.. You are a divergent soul." While she did not directly address the things he said, the Arbiter instead brought attention to his words with her own sort of riddle that came with her own means of discerning what sort of person he seemed to be.
While she seemed to be "reading" each individual with something of an analytical focus, the Being's words ever carried the soft melody of sensitivity toward each of them, as though despite not truly knowing any of them -nor her to them- empathy was ever present in every moment she spoke to them, or they spoke to her. What value such a sensation might have could only be determined by those that would care enough to recognize it, but for now, it showed at the very least her disinterest in doing harm to them.
"In due time, the Rift shall aim to collect on your motivations. Seek out what it is you came for, but should you have the thought for it, Solanaceae shall graciously accept -and perhaps reward- any form of newfound knowledge you may have to share, should you return from the Rift." With that final declaration -that those who would share with Solanaceae anything new that they might discover about the Rift that could put to rest much of the mystery currently shrouding its existence- the Arbiter moved to settle just beside the Rift, her posture more or less the same holding pattern that she had arrived in, awaiting the coming and going of any present or future developments to change regarding the Rift, or perhaps any further interaction that others might wish to have with her as they see fit.

Last edited:

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Solanaceae Interaction

As each member of the party took their turn one from the other to declare their intentions to the celestial being, She could not help but take notice that each appeared to share one thing in common, despite each response being unique in their own right. The fact they were so quick to disclose their answers without so much as verifying the identify of the one who was asking seemed to reflect any number of possible realities when relating to their personalities, or perhaps less broadly, their experience.. 'The naïve know their tongue, while the wise know to hold their tongue.' Regardless of the reasoning behind their eagerness, such ambition was no doubt valuable when poised in the right direction; serving for the right purpose. The pursuit of knowledge was always and forever something that those of Solanaceae promoted, and this was certainly no exception. For a brief moment, silence carried the weight of the scenario after the young woman had finished her response to the Arbiter as the last to speak, only to eventually settle on a response that seemed suitable to the responses given. "You are truly a trio of exceptional similarity. Any wonder why you gravitate toward one another is no doubt that of true ignorance."
Turning her attention upon the woman once more, the Arbiter took note of her reactive measure to rest a hand upon her blade. A reflex no doubt; a reflection of self preservation and the ability to defend oneself through their own talents. This was good.. While the woman seemed quite carefree and blissful, her very demeanor was not one that reflected one so easily misguided. Something of a subtle tilt came over the Being's head as she began to give attention to each of their inquisitive stares that focused heavily on the Being, yet the Swordswoman seemed far more attentive of a deeper focus; as if peering straight through the Arbiter to rest eyes upon her "soul," if that is what one might call it.. Her attunement to such mannerisms gave away much of who she was without ever truly declaring anything at all. "Your sword is your nature, such that you let it wield you as much as you wield it. Not a mere swordswoman, nor Samurai; your gaze is far too deep for such shallow practices. You are a noble soul."
Then, the Arbiter's "gaze" turned to that of the red-haired boy. His declaration was precise and without room for interpretation: The desire to "fix," so that those he "care about" might go on living without consequence for such anomalies forming around the world. An individual with ambition, although selfish in nature, seeks to understand so that he might protect.. Features of a fiery youth that faces his own fears whether necessary or not. Such a character was no doubt surrounded by tragedy, and suffers only the inevitably of the next each day that passes. Such is the price for being a protector; for having ambition. "You fear only your failure to right every wrong and ascribe such as the consequence of your own weakness. You swell in the face of problems, yet deflate against the inevitable. You are a product of confliction, yet you thrive nonetheless. You are a honest soul."
Finally, the Being's focus settled intensely upon the scarred, masked man. His response -although cryptic- was the easiest to understand. A product of a generational tragedy that could not be overlooked, no matter how many layers of history attempt to bury it down and deep. Yet was such resurfacing the act of fate's mockery, or merely wounds that would not be left to heal by the very one that suffers them? While he seemed to hold a collected demeanor, his eyes pierced with cold indifference.. War and conflict was his breed, and the mention of what once was, differing from what now is, served only to show the stagnation of a life determined to vet the disparity in suffering of all others against his own. "Agony and tragedy are often mistakenly grouped together. You dwell on the past and see things for what they are not; this can be both a good thing and a bad thing before your eyes of rage. You wear your heart on your sleeve.. You are a divergent soul." While she did not directly address the things he said, the Arbiter instead brought attention to his words with her own sort of riddle that came with her own means of discerning what sort of person he seemed to be.
While she seemed to be "reading" each individual with something of an analytical focus, the Being's words ever carried the soft melody of sensitivity toward each of them, as though despite not truly knowing any of them -nor her to them- empathy was ever present in every moment she spoke to them, or they spoke to her. What value such a sensation might have could only be determined by those that would care enough to recognize it, but for now, it showed at the very least her disinterest in doing harm to them.
"In due time, the Rift shall aim to collect on your motivations. Seek out what it is you came for, but should you have the thought for it, Solanaceae shall graciously accept -and perhaps reward- any form of newfound knowledge you may have to share, should you return from the Rift." With that final declaration -that those who would share with Solanaceae anything new that they might discover about the Rift that could put to rest much of the mystery currently shrouding its existence- the Arbiter moved to settle just beside the Rift, her posture more or less the same holding pattern that she had arrived in, awaiting the coming and going of any present or future developments to change regarding the Rift, or perhaps any further interaction that others might wish to have with her as they see fit.

Emiya was in agreement with the scarred man at least so far as only allowing a certain amount of people in at once. As to whether it affected what was inside remained to be seen. When Obito offered to team up, Emiya couldn't see any reason to decline the sensible choice. He nodded to both Musashi and Obito.

"I think teaming up is the best option when we're dealing with something this abnormal and unknown." Emiya extends a hand to the masked individual. "Emiya Shiro. Since we'll be working together, but might not have much time, I'll give you the quick version."

Emiya gave Obito and Musashi a quick description of Prana and it's uses, glossing over the ability to send things to and from the Throne, the ability to augment his physical capabilities, and the short description of Noble Phantasms. He neglected to mention Reality Marbles as he still hadn't quite mastered the manifestation of his own yet. Essentially what they'd need to know about how his abilities worked without an entire syllabus dedicated to it.

Emiya also took a moment to stare at Musashi dumbfounded and blink repeatedly in confusion as she casually mentioned she may have come from one such Rift. She had never opted to share such information with him before, and thus this left him stunned far more than any idle mention of once having a home ever could. Her entire existence could have been the cause of these Rifts if it wasn't for Abzu's endeavors, and she was casually exploring long lost lands, and devouring all the delicacies of the world without a single care, oblivious to the potential impact. That was, in essence, Musashi. Carefree, and it was that nature he had come to appreciate most about her.

Finally it was the Entity's turn, and they deconstructed each of the group's motivations, naming their souls as noble, honest and divergent. Emiya didn't know if this was a custom of Solanaceae, or if the being was merely passing the time. In any case, this was followed by a curious request to pass along info regarding the Rift. Emiya didn't see an issue with this, it made sense for a representative of Solanaceae to show interest in a hole in space time that had opened in their capital, but it did beg a rather simple but direct question.

"I don't see a reason to refuse that request, this is an anomaly sitting in the heart of your civilization, but I do have to ask. Why haven't you sent your own people in to investigate? Not your civilians of course, you don't strike me as the type to do that to your own people, but surely you have your own forces you could mobilize? Again, it's a fair request to want to know about this Rift, and the threat it could pose to your people, but why ask us?"

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️

Emiya was in agreement with the scarred man at least so far as only allowing a certain amount of people in at once. As to whether it affected what was inside remained to be seen. When Obito offered to team up, Emiya couldn't see any reason to decline the sensible choice. He nodded to both Musashi and Obito.
"I think teaming up is the best option when we're dealing with something this abnormal and unknown." Emiya extends a hand to the masked individual. "Emiya Shiro. Since we'll be working together, but might not have much time, I'll give you the quick version."

Emiya gave Obito and Musashi a quick description of Prana and it's uses, glossing over the ability to send things to and from the Throne, the ability to augment his physical capabilities, and the short description of Noble Phantasms. He neglected to mention Reality Marbles as he still hadn't quite mastered the manifestation of his own yet. Essentially what they'd need to know about how his abilities worked without an entire syllabus dedicated to it.
Emiya also took a moment to stare at Musashi dumbfounded and blink repeatedly in confusion as she casually mentioned she may have come from one such Rift. She had never opted to share such information with him before, and thus this left him stunned far more than any idle mention of once having a home ever could. Her entire existence could have been the cause of these Rifts if it wasn't for Abzu's endeavors, and she was casually exploring long lost lands, and devouring all the delicacies of the world without a single care, oblivious to the potential impact. That was, in essence, Musashi. Carefree, and it was that nature he had come to appreciate most about her.
Finally it was the Entity's turn, and they deconstructed each of the group's motivations, naming their souls as noble, honest and divergent. Emiya didn't know if this was a custom of Solanaceae, or if the being was merely passing the time. In any case, this was followed by a curious request to pass along info regarding the Rift. Emiya didn't see an issue with this, it made sense for a representative of Solanaceae to show interest in a hole in space time that had opened in their capital, but it did beg a rather simple but direct question.

"I don't see a reason to refuse that request, this is an anomaly sitting in the heart of your civilization, but I do have to ask. Why haven't you sent your own people in to investigate? Not your civilians of course, you don't strike me as the type to do that to your own people, but surely you have your own forces you could mobilize? Again, it's a fair request to want to know about this Rift, and the threat it could pose to your people, but why ask us?"
"Obito Uchiha, nice to meet you." He met the extended hand with his own, his unmasked face breaking in to a smile that stretched the edges of his scars. His eyes were closed as he did so. Upon opening them once more, the three tomoe sharingan had formed in both.

"Prana, what a fascinating sounding ability, the throne sounds like some kind of alternate plane of space and time, I wonder if I could link to it somehow." Obito mused aloud, before giving a basic rundown of his abilities, mostly Kamui, being as that was unique to himself.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keotsu

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Solanaceae Interaction

As the party began to return to their own intermingling interactions, the red-haired boy had opted to follow the Arbiter into her newly idled position, where he had posed a question of her. While her head shifted only briefly to take note of his presence and thus served as some small representation she was giving him her attention, behind the black void of her visage was hidden a momentary surprise that hovered upon her. In truth, she hadn't quite expected such a question, yet at the same time, she was in fact pleasantly surprised. "The pursuit of knowledge is often overlooked in favor of the pursuit of self interest, or the expediting of action for a final outcome. You seem wise beyond your years, Child of Creation." While her initial response was not that of a proper answer to his question, it instead focused on her acknowledgement of his mere capacity to ask the question at all. In one way or another, such demonstration and exercising of ones capacity for critical thinking was seen as something in short supply in this chaotic world, and it was certainly worth recognition.
Turning her attention momentarily toward the Rift, the Arbiter stared upon it for some time as if working on the recollection of her memories relating to it, or perhaps merely attempting to find a reasonable answer to give to his question. After a short time, she finally began to speak once again. "In truth, our Lady has but one desire: To protect the life and sanctity of her Children. Such an anomaly as this poses more than its fair share of risks, and while she would not directly deny access to those that might be brave enough to face it, she too will not burden her Children with such a risk by asking it of them..." As she spoke, the Arbiter began to steadily shift in place, the tendrils of brilliant white energy slowly rolling in place around her, which in turn caused her form to adjust from one facing direction to another, steadily carrying her to the side where she now stood to see both the Rift and the boy at once without requiring the division in her attention. "By no means does that make you and your peers deemed disposable however; quite the contrary.. To Solanaceae, you are seen as "Wanderers," those who wander, but are not lost, following guidance in the form of manifesting their own motivations through independent action. As such, your motivations -whatever they may be- have brought you here, regardless of the dangers you may face. Our Lady knew that brave Wanderers such as yourselves would come eventually, so she chose to wait patiently for your arrival, then sent me to ask this of you with the anticipation that you would be so reasonable, which you have not failed to demonstrate." While her explanation seemed absent of any clear and definitive details that would aim to show the line of thinking that went into why such decisions were made, leaving room for doubt that she was telling "the full story" as a means to answer his question in its entirety, neither did she seem to be lying, or at all disingenuous. Regardless of what details she might have been omitting, what she did offer was enough to accurately represent the truth: To Solanaceae -or its Regent herself- its people were their treasure, recognized as their Regents' very own "Children," so instead opted to rely on the curiosity of outsiders to take on the risk they would only be there to do in the first place, regardless of the request made of them. A sort of mutually beneficial scenario, all brought together by the assumption of inevitability that sooner or later, individuals like them would come along eventually to fill the role in question.

Last edited:
Kin
1,902💸
Kumi
15,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Solanaceae Interaction

"Obito Uchiha, nice to meet you." He met the extended hand with his own, his unmasked face breaking in to a smile that stretched the edges of his scars. His eyes were closed as he did so. Upon opening them once more, the three tomoe sharingan had formed in both.

"Prana, what a fascinating sounding ability, the throne sounds like some kind of alternate plane of space and time, I wonder if I could link to it somehow." Obito mused aloud, before giving a basic rundown of his abilities, mostly Kamui, being as that was unique to himself.

( Doujutsu: Sharingan ) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Description:
One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.
Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.
Musashi listened attentively, as both the Herald spoke and gave explanations as to its own observations of the trio, as well as the other two's quick summary of their abilities, and then Emiya's further questioning of the Herald. His reasoning was sound.

In the past two years, much had changed and nations had sprung up at an alarming rate. Surely such powers that wielded otherworldly effects such as these need not rely on the mere presence of adventurers to survey these cracks in space-time. However, nor could Musashi discount the use of them as fodder of sorts. If an unaffiliated soul could brave the depths and return, why endanger your own resources? And listening to the figure speak, it seemed Musashi was right on the money. It seemed the Art of War was not so different after all, and that there were always fundamental truths to be followed.

Choosing to complete the trio, in an effort to establish what teamwork and strategy they could before inevitably entering into the tear in reality, Musashi chose to give a short synopsis of her own abilities.

"Well, as you can see...I'm a swordswoman! My unrivaled Ninten Ichiryu allows me to strike at both body and soul with my blades, as I see a path to cutting the void itself."

Musashi's descriptions were short and simple, choosing not to dwell on the innate philosophy that allowed her swordsmanship to reach the heights it did and instead focus on the physical manifestations of it - that would be most immediately useful.

Her limited access to Senkenjutsu via the teachings of Dokkodo she had learned. Her breadth of reach with the Ronin Spiritual Kenjutsu techniques she wielded. And of course, good old fashioned swordplay.

Otherwise, Musashi kept a keen eye out as the conversation continued, curious as to the things that dwelt in these newly renovated lands.

Reactions: Red-Robin

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Representative took a while to get to the point, instead choosing to first comment on their culture's focus on the pursuit of knowledge, and how Emiya's simple question was in accordance with Solanaceae's ideals, before answering Emiya properly. Emiya was surprised that the very idea to press for further answers when it seemed all was said and done seemed to please the entity with the question, and in turn was happy to hear the leader of Solanaceae wouldn't dare risk the lives of her precious children to investigate the Rift. There was an inherent risk to relying on outside help seeking the Rifts for their own ends and desires, but it was absolutely outweighed by the potential loss of Solanaceaen life that would occur should they investigate and try to resolve the Rift themselves. Emiya couldn't even refute the possibility that his own actions were not entirely altruistic. He had been directed here by Enkidu to help resolve them, that much was plain as day to him, but there were any number of different, smaller reasons that could have contributed to his decision to actually arrive here.

There was also the complication that his heart wasn't entirely in it, nor was the Rift the only concern plaguing his mind. He was also concerned for Marzan. Musashi had brought it up earlier with the precision and grace of a drunkard, and he had half a mind to properly address it. And half a mind is technically all he would need... Emiya glanced at the Rift, then off towards the shore. It didn't seem like there was any sign of activity from the spatial distortion. A quick look wouldn't hurt... Emiya weaved a seal and began to mold his Chakra into a facsimile of himself. He wasn't nearly as proficient with the Shadow Clone technique as a proper Shinobi would be, lacking proper formal training in anything outside the Surges of the Knights Radiant. But the idea of taking something whole and original and replicating it, albeit in a diminished state? That was something Emiya was very familiar with.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Range: Short
Chakra: 20 (total Chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's Chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual Chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any Jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

Chakra: 2000 -20 = 1980. Halved equals 990 Chakra for Emiya and Clone.

With a quick look around the environment Emiya's clone gave him a nod and made for the coast. There wasn't any need to discuss, or declare what they were doing. They both had the same knowledge, and knew the plan. Shirō just wouldn't know the fruits of his gamble until the Clone dispersed, returning it's info to him. As he made it to the ocean, it didn't show any signs of the Basmu's corruption, but perhaps that was a result of Solanaceae's active efforts, or maybe the Kaizoku had only been partially affected. There was no doubt the waters would turn foul soon enough as one got closer to Tobusekai, so the Clone called forth a "chariot" from the Throne. Appearing in an uncharacteristically gaudy golden flash, "Emiya" flew across the Kaizoku in a strange aircraft.

(Busou: Kenshoushi no Seiki) – Surge of Armament: Century of Champions
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique is the most fundamental Armament technique in the Surgebinder arsenal and covers each major class of warrior. The user can summon the Noble Phantasm anywhere on the field, but it must be at least short-range away from the opponent unless the user is also inside that range. Servant rank Surgebinders can sustain the summoned Phantasm indefinitely but they will be prevented from calling forth any further Noble Phantasms until they return this one to the Throne. Heroic Spirits and above can sustain two Noble Phantasms indefinitely but will also be prevented from calling forth any further weapons until at least one is returned.

Blades of the Saber
The user will summon a sword from the Throne with a glowing metal blade that vibrates at the frequency of lightning. It is coated in and charged with a never-ending current of electricity that cannot be short circuited or insulated. The blade can be stabbed into a conductive surface such as earth, water, metal, mist, etc to release currents of electricity in every direction, that quickly form into dozens, hundreds or thousands of replicas of the metal blade jutting upwards, downwards or in any direction. This counts as a move, deals 60 damage per attack (regardless of the number of blades used) and the user is free to perform other techniques. If the user drops the blade, it can be recalled to their hand with a mental command or manipulated remotely through hand gestures in a similar manner to Lightning Blade Levitation. Upon summoning, the blade leaks prana into the user's body which renders them immune to electric shocks and paralysis. Alternatively, the glowing blade is coated in wreath of prana-infused flames which cannot be extinguished. Both the fire and the aforementioned electricity, can be used as a source for Fire, Lightning and advanced or custom elements which are energetic (e.g. Dark, Rhythm or Storm). This fiery blade renders the user immune to burns, dehydration and the effects of scorching temperatures. The blades themselves deal 80 damage on direct contact with the opponent’s body or techniques. Using it to counter a technique counts as one of the user’s moves per turn.

Spears of the Lancer
The user will summon an indestructible, two-meter long spear, staff or lance from the Throne into either of their hands. These weapons will be slightly elastic to the point they can be used for pole vaulting and will be capable of extending their length. The speed of extension will be twice the user's base speed but retracting it to restore it's original size will occur instantly. Since the weapon is not subject to the effects of gravity, the user will not be weighed down regardless of how much it increases in size. This will also enable it to fly through the air and the user can control it's movements through mental commands. The weapon will also have the have the malleability of a liquid, allowing it to change shape at will. Noble Phantasms in this class will possess the ability to enter and exit the Throne passively and instantly, taking no slot in the timeframe. Each time it disappears, an exact replica of the weapon will remain it's place, completely camouflaging it's teleportation to the naked eye. These replicas will possess all of the abilities of the original but they will only have the durability of a basic kunai. Their creation process is exactly the same as the Shadow Shuriken technique but there is no puff of smoke. It can teleport any number of times in a given turn but all the created duplicates will collectively count as one move.

Bows of the Archer
The user will summon any kind of bow as well as a quiver full of arrows onto their back. The quiver will appear with a strap that will be fastened onto the user's body. Upon contact with the bow, the user's body will be flooded with an incredible amount of prana. This will enhance their sense of sight without making them more sensitive to bright lights or intense stimuli. This increased visual acuity will allow them to see everything in the landmark they're in as well as see through clouds of dust, mist and heavy rain. This means they will be completely unaffected by such conditions present in certain landmarks. Their eyes will also become capable of following the speed of quicker targets, which translates to a tracking increase of x3. The arrows will not be subject to the effects of gravity or air resistance and so they will continue perpetually nor will they ever slow down since no energy is lost. They will also cleanly slice through basic weapons and ninja tools them without being deflected off their trajectory in the slightest. They will seek out and be drawn to targets with chakra foreign to the user's own once they are fired. When multiple sources of foreign chakra exist, they will always be directed towards the ones with the greatest concentration of chakra. Once per turn, by pulling back the bowstring and releasing it, long stream(s) of wind-infused prana will be emitted from the front of the bow. The infusion of wind chakra will give the prana distinct slicing properties, enabling them to cut straight through solid targets. This is an A-Ranked ability, will cost a move and has a long-range reach. Both the normal arrows and the streams of prana will travel at twice the user's speed.

Chariot of the Rider
The user will summon a chariot, golem, fortress or anything else that can be ridden. All of the Noble Phantasms in this class are capable of flight and can be a maximum size of twenty meters in radius. They will also be durable enough to tank one S-Rank technique per turn, whereby they will then passively regenerate from the damage sustained by the end of the turn. The golems can come in any shape or form, whether it's animalistic, humanoid, a hybrid or monstrous. Large-scale phantasms will displace the user's body in the same way as summons do if they're manifested beneath them. Earth-based phantasms will be constructed of rock and stone while Water-based ones will be made of ice. More accurately, most of the exterior will be made of ice that can't be melted and the interior will contain a large quantity of water. The water will be encased by the ice from all sides barring the top, allowing it to be accessed. The user will be capable of manipulating the earth/water for the use of techniques. The phantasm can be made of any solid or liquid material and be used as a source for Custom Element or Advanced Element techniques. This will be supplemented by their ability to regenerate, meaning the source will replenish itself upon and even during use and therefore can even be used to perform techniques larger than itself. Since it is infused with copious of amounts of Prana, it can't be manipulated by the opponent and techniques created from that source will have their strengths and weaknesses erased.

Armour of the Berserker
The user will summon an armour slightly larger than their body, made of any material, over their current attire, which will envelop them fully or partially. In the case of full body armours, by default they will not conceal the user's eyes or mouth unless specified otherwise. All armours in this class can be reshaped passively to extend weapons, limbs, spikes, tendrils, prehensile tails, hands which can perform handseals and wings capable of flight. These suit of armour will be both weightless and flexible at the joints, meaning they will not hinder the user's ability to move in the slightest. The composition of the armours makes them incredibly durable, rendering them immune to damage from A-Rank and below techniques. It can completely block/negate the damage of one S-Rank technique but this will neutralize the Noble Phantasm and return it to the Throne. The armour insulates both electrical currents and extreme heats and will also absorb the force of massive impacts or techniques. They user will sustain no fall damage, from any height, and the armour will absorb and reflect the impact of any physical strike onto the attacker. Since they are fully infused with prana, the armour cannot be manipulated by foreign chakra or energy. Only the user can use the armour as a source for techniques.

Grimoire of the Caster
The user will summon a 'spellbook' onto their person that can't be made wet, burnt or corroded. It will also insulate any electrical currents and despite it's composition, possess enough durability to sustain S-Rank and below offensive techniques without taking damage. Upon contact with the user's body or attire, the book will leak prana into them to enhance their body and ability to mold chakra. The prana infusion will render the user's body virtually weightless and lighter than air, allowing them to fly through the air while they're in contact with the book. The main effect of the infusion is that the user gains +20 damage to the element or ability of their choice (defensive and supplementary jutsu can defend against or affect jutsu one rank higher than normal). The user can perform all techniques by gesturing a single hand, as long as they're holding the grimoire in the other. These effects only apply if the user is holding it, and the effects will have to be recast if the user reacquires the grimoire after dropping it or being disarmed (although it does not cost a move or take a slot in the timeframe to do this). Once per turn, the grimoire can release a large amount of Prana that will form into shields or geometric shapes around the user. The shields can be linear walls or they can expand into 3D shapes that encapsulate the user partially or completely. The user can extend spikes, tendrils and other harmful constructions from these shields up to a short-range distance but these extensions will always remain connected to the central structure. This is an S-Ranked ability and will count as a move when used.

Masks of the Assassin
The user will summon a mask and cloak filled with daggers, which will manifest over their current attire. Both the cloak and mask are waterproof, fireproof, and will defend against freeform damage of all kinds. Every cloak and mask will possess a unique colour and design and will fit the user perfectly as each is tailor-made for the individual. Within the interior of the cloak, held in place by numerous pockets, are countless throwing daggers known as 'Black Keys'. These daggers are invisible, unaffected by air resistance, produce no sound whatsoever and are impossible to sense. Whenever they clash with or come into contact with anything, no sound is produced by the collision/contact. These daggers can be used in exactly the same manner as basic ninja tools.

Emiya Chakra: 990.
Clone Chakra: 950.

Clone is leaving the Landmark. Heading to #259, Kaizoku Sea.

• Wow

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Falling out of the Rift, Nadjas body half burnt and scorched body tumbled out with sickening crunches and thuds as her arms cushioned her fall unconsciously rolling a few feet after she landed. Her mind was void, unconscious and blank to the pain that would be covering her entire body, causing her to scream out in agony but instead looking like a worn doll that had been well worn.