Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Coming from: here

Lena arrived soon after, emotions running high after dealing with the Elders back in Oka-wan. She brought Songbird down to the path that joined the two Landmarks and got off him. She pat him on the neck and whispered into his ear, the Bird soon after looking down towards her sadly before it's wings spread and it flew up high in the sky back into Shinramoto (Songbird Leaves Landmark).

Lena watched her bird disappear from her view and then looked around, spotting the figure off the beaten path. She was still interested in speaking to Lena afterall, the Threaded Woman approached slowly. She couldn't think of what to start with first.

"What is your interest in me specifically?"
Although by herself, Strix had a complete awareness around herself, the vibrations through the ground, the wind pressure blowing through the leaves, it was all connected. She hadn't been waiting long, perhaps half a day before Lena showed herself, walking up the path as Steix sat underneath a tree writing down in her journal.

Posed the question, Strix looked directly at Lena, the eye contact not breaking between them, Strix' pale skinned face and deep dark eyes almost looking into Lenas soul.

I am a woman that seeks knowledge, I search for answers to questions in life that the Divine Goddess herself leads me to. I had a vision, a monster made of black threads, red eyes and a ferocious temper would strangle me and swallow me up. Naturally, one fears ones own mortality, but I embrace it. She has shown me this, either as a warning, or as a future that is yet to come. You, Lena, fit the description. All your actions have consequences and they ripple through the world like dropping a stone in a lake. They all eventually reach the opposite shore.

Strix drew up a map of the northern island where she was to go, back to her home of Shimogakure. Making a cross on a specific landmark, she looked back to Lena.

Here, is where my vision took place. It was at this location that I found this creature and where our struggle happened.

She paused slightly, being careful with her following words.

I want you to know, Im not 100% certain it was you, Lena, that I saw in my vision. It was a hasty flash of a creature, non human, put together with black chakra threads. But, I ask you to fight and come with me, to confront this vision.

Reactions: Never

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lena listened to the woman with growing interest, she spoke of a strange vision she had that may be concerning her. Well it definitely sounded like Lena fit the description, a threaded monster with red eyes, and she supposed she had a bit of a temper. She scratched her cheek flashing a slight smirk that quickly faded at the thought of her temper being a part of her identity. However, Lena knowing partially that she came into being not naturally, it also could have been someone else from such experiments and this is what interested her. If this person had any clue or at least a lead on where Lena may have come from in her past then she would take it, she still had no idea who she was before being a threaded monster except that she may be an uchiha, with her eyes of red. Lena did want to join Strix, if it was a slight possibility that they would run into someone like her then there was an even bigger possibility that that someone had some idea of where they came from, hence where Lena also came from.

"I'm not going to fight any strangers that mean me no harm, I can't say I'm not interested." She thought for a moment, "Isn't it dangerous to take me to the very place you saw someone almost exactly like me, kill you?"

She was more wary now, if this woman was almost certain not entirely that Lena would be her downfall. Then trying to kill Lena without her knowing would be an effective way to prevent that. Though Lena had no reason to hurt this woman, she was starting to dig her own grave with her honesty.

"I'll Join you, but I won't trust you. If I'm being honest, your best cause of action if you want to prevent me from killing you in this place, is to kill me somewhere else. Don't let me give you any ideas." She pushed her hand through her hair.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Lena listened to the woman with growing interest, she spoke of a strange vision she had that may be concerning her. Well it definitely sounded like Lena fit the description, a threaded monster with red eyes, and she supposed she had a bit of a temper. She scratched her cheek flashing a slight smirk that quickly faded at the thought of her temper being a part of her identity. However, Lena knowing partially that she came into being not naturally, it also could have been someone else from such experiments and this is what interested her. If this person had any clue or at least a lead on where Lena may have come from in her past then she would take it, she still had no idea who she was before being a threaded monster except that she may be an uchiha, with her eyes of red. Lena did want to join Strix, if it was a slight possibility that they would run into someone like her then there was an even bigger possibility that that someone had some idea of where they came from, hence where Lena also came from.

"I'm not going to fight any strangers that mean me no harm, I can't say I'm not interested." She thought for a moment, "Isn't it dangerous to take me to the very place you saw someone almost exactly like me, kill you?"

She was more wary now, if this woman was almost certain not entirely that Lena would be her downfall. Then trying to kill Lena without her knowing would be an effective way to prevent that. Though Lena had no reason to hurt this woman, she was starting to dig her own grave with her honesty.

"I'll Join you, but I won't trust you. If I'm being honest, your best cause of action if you want to prevent me from killing you in this place, is to kill me somewhere else. Don't let me give you any ideas." She pushed her hand through her hair.
The dusk was falling and Strix was feeling more comfortable by the minute, the closer it came to the moon rising. She could feel how far the moon was and how long it would be till its beautiful light bathes them in Her wondrous glow. Strix wanted to follow the path set before her, no matter what it may be, to please the Goddess. Strix knew that Diana's devout teachings were being slowly etched into her own consciousness, despite Strix herself never having actually spent any time in a Solari or Lunari monastery. The only information that Strix had to go on of Lunari teachings was the diary she still hadn't had a proper chance to read through. Strix wondered if she went back to the Solari temple if she would find any information, but knowing how they reacted last time, it was highly unlikely she would be allowed to re-enter.

With Lena's concern over the wellbeing for Strix, she flashed a smile back for Lena, waving away the worries of danger with a single hand.

Its not my place to question Her judgement, or what She has shown me. I am merely a follower of Her divine story, I go where she tells me, and I play my part in her play. If I am to be struck down in the Snowlands, then thats where my part ends. But Diana will be reborn once again.

Strix had a comfort that other mortals did not, in that knowing her body was merely only a vessel for Diana, the first aspect and chosen of the Moon Goddess. It was like she was a vehicle, to be used, a tool, something to be used, and improved or replaced when broken. And it was the greatest honor to be part of it.

I will ask you once more Lena, so you may have one last chance to back out. Will you come and fight with me, whether the target be me, or whatever this vision is, up north in the snowlands?

Strix was gradually becoming more fuelled with adrenaline as the conversation wore on, several factors playing in. The Moon rising, the prospect of fulfilling the vision, the potential end of her journey or the evidence of finding new Lunari teachings. Anything could be possible.

Reactions: Never

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great, some religious nut. Lena crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow once more at the woman in front of her. She seemed quite fearless, though most strange ones were. Lena would go, for her own potential benefit. If it did turn out to be a trap of some kind - she would just kill the woman.

"I will come with you, but whether I end up fighting depends entirely on the situation. You also best give me a name so I can address you by something."

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Great, some religious nut. Lena crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow once more at the woman in front of her. She seemed quite fearless, though most strange ones were. Lena would go, for her own potential benefit. If it did turn out to be a trap of some kind - she would just kill the woman.

"I will come with you, but whether I end up fighting depends entirely on the situation. You also best give me a name so I can address you by something."
At the happy news, Strix clasped her hands together, then offering them upwards as night fell down. It was a going to be a good night, clear skies with no clouds allowing the Moon to shine all over the lands.

This is fantastic news, thank you. We will get to the bottom of this together, and I assure you that it will be worth it. You may also call me Strix.

Strix flashed a smile, her fangs showing from the corners of her mouth as she rose to her feet, throwing her satchel over her side. She looked upwards clasping a small amulet in her hand.
My dearest Goddess, we will be there soon, please light our way.

Strix turned and waved Lena to follow her to the path that lead north.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Strix."

Lena liked her name, she expected something weirder. She'd follow this Strix to the location she had shown her, ready for whatever it may bring. Knowledge, Excitement, Death; all welcoming.

OOC: My Lena Bio will follow Strix to Shimogakure

Reactions: Zatanna

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Strix and Lena leave Ruins of Chungsu heading north.

LLM

Itinery:
001>008
008>Haran Bay
Haran Bay>149
149>148
148>Gaikotsu bay
Gaikotsu bay>186
186>184
184>182

Total travel time: 8 hrs

Last edited:

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from: Kaizoku Sea.

Soaring over the bay of Kaizoku, eventually the group made it to the main land of the Hanguri Freehold, their first stop being Chungsu. Although nowhere near it's former glory, and thoroughly razed to the ground, people still clawed away at some semblance of a life here. The Red Fever did not help with that at all. It left people, who were already barely clinging to life, fighting for them, with their very breath taken after losing literally everything else. Though everyone deserved the cure equally, these people were in one of the worst situations in the entire world. They may not have deserved it more than anyone else, but they were the ones who stood to gain the most from being cured, so Emiya would insist they make one last stop on their journey.

Touching down within the confines of the crumbling walls of Chungsu, it was only natural that there were virtually no people around. Most were bedridden, and those that could move were sifting through the rubble, looking for anything of value. In some cases, they were petty thieves, picking at a carcass long since picked clean by time, and previous cases of grave robbing. But in the rare case, it was someone trying to claw their way to something valuable, to barter with the Ronin at the Dark Tower. They had the cure. They offered it as a prize, and someone refused it. They left the world to suffer... So if they could just find something, anything of value that they could use for trade... They could cure themselves. Cure their family. Their friends. Their loved ones. It was those people Emiya sought out, few and far between they were. He was met with skepticism first. Of course they'd heard the news of the "Miracle Baby", but word was it was in Last Bastion. Why would anyone, especially something that sounded so... Unreal, ever travel to the remnants of a once great civilization? People vehemently refused to believe Emiya, at first, but quickly realized their vehemence was because of a previously absent strength. It didn't take long for people to catch on; he was telling the truth. It didn't matter why, the Child was here, in the Freehold. Word exploded throughout Chungsu like a proverbial Tailed Beast Bomb from the Kyūbi, and before long people were begging, pleading that their families be healed. Naturally there were some with less than honorable intentions, those who drifted closer, not to request aid, but to attempt to snatch the child. These thoughts were quickly quelled when their eyes caught sight of the massive Summoning Animal lazily watching over the crowd, and the air surrounding both Emiya and Merlin. They weren't pushovers, like the rest of the people in Chungsu, so any plots to see the Child stolen were quickly dismissed, as the would-be kidnappers were content with being healed, then returning to the darkest corners of Chungsu, waiting for the next sap to wander past.

Before long the group realized that most people who could be healed were, and those that couldn't confined to their beds. Emiya personally made a journey to most of these, leaving Merlin to watch over their ride out of town, and after a few hours, the majority of Chungsu had been healed. Now they really had to get a move on. Tsumigakure was still a fair distance, and between the time spent in Last Bastion, the meeting with Solomon and then Horus, and now the time spent here in Chungsu, it had probably been a bit longer than 3 days, which Emiya was wholly prepared to admit fault for. With little fanfare, Emiya and Merlin climbed back onto the Griffin Summon, Child naturally in tow, and made their way North West.

Leaving Landmark via itinerary.

001 > 024 > 035 > 007 > 041 > 044 > 046 > 090 > 091 > 110 > 103.

Departing 001, Chungsu at 9pm GMT. Arriving at 103, Tsuchi Heihō at 7am GMT.

Total travel time: 10 hours.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

Violent clouds were over Chungsu, the landmark that had once been the center of the world. Strix was getting to the end of her rope with the ideas that might be able to cause some trigger to happen with the core inside her, and while there were some places left to investigate, Strix figured that this might be ab opportunity to see a super natural phenomenon that could potentially trigger it. Landing in a small ruined building with enough shelter from the storm, Strix sat down once more and began to meditate.

The energy itself was foreign of course to her, she had no idea what it was made from or where it had come from, only it was given to her through Phetra. However the way Phetra and Demetrias spoke about seemed to refer that it could change or grow. If it was inert at the moment, and had potential to grow, then what would it turn into? That was what Strix wanted to find.

Strix found calm in the rain and storm, its rhythmic pouring down to be like that of a vibration to sync to, drowning out all other interference to cause Strix to focus only on herself. Moving into a lotus position, she focused on the core inside herself.

Reactions: Ańbu Juniør
Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Three figures cloaked in dark blue shrouds appeared in the torrential rainfall as night set in at the Ruins of Chungsu, appearing on the damaged rooftop of the old Library of Chungsu. Beneath them were decaying marble pillars, a ruined statue of the Three Great Unifiers, and piles of rubble left behind from the Kyubi's rampage over a decade ago. They seemed to stand naturally in the rain, undisturbed by the terrible downpour falling on the ruins. Their cloaks were almost hydrophobic; rains drops would coalesce atop them, sliding off to the roof below as each raindrop pelted them. Aside from their cloaks, their bodies were entirely disguised. What hid underneath was a mystery. Though each was humanoid, roughly six feet in height each. The middle figure was clearly a female.

"So this is the old 'Capital of the World,'" mused the middle stranger, gazing out into the heart of Chungsu. "Remember why we have come. This is purely investigative. We are looking for history, not war." They each vanished into the rain, going in separate directions throughout the ruined city.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From: Here
Hei finally arrives at the Chungsu ruins. looking up at the storm as it rages, it would appear to be something unnatural. The rains pouring and winds blowing violently. With his Doujutsu and chakra sensing abilities he remains on alert. Not only gauging the storm but also land around him, sensing several chakra signatures, two of which he knows, although it would appear as though they are simply waiting. Taking the initiative Hei will focus his chakra while waving his hands around, manipulating the air currents around the ruins. This air will create outward pressure as they form almost like a dome around the once great city. All the rain that falls from above will be pushed outward and around the outside of the ruins those clearing the visibility and making his presence known to all in the area. To make himself even clearer, Hei yells out while standing in the middle of the ruins.

"I know you all are out there. Come make your presence known."

(Fūton: Kiryū Ranbu) - Wind Release: Air Current Wild Dance
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40 (+15 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After making the Rat handseal, the user creates and controls air currents from the palms of their hands, forming a large field of raging air currents and gusting winds. The technique expands quickly, rapidly spanning through all of the battle field, gathering debris, dust and other small particles in its path. The technique effectively creates a very large controllable "dust" storm.
Note: Lasts 3 turns or until released.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The wind technique, only for a moment, moves the powerful rainstorm. But the storm, as if formed supernaturally, would overpower the dome formed within the first second afterwards. The rain would continue unabated, drowning out any noise that Hei would make in the landmark, a city filled with hundreds, if not thousands, of bandits, scoundrels, and homeless. Their search would continue, looking for whatever fragments of history they could find.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Start Mission; (Save Random Civlians, and Recruit them for your own landmarks population)

As Arthur approached the Island.. It was true.. What the Grand lady of his landmark said. The Island was a big rainstorm without the storm.. More suited, that of a hurricane. The winds racing, and the water hitting his clothes, absorbing into the fabric. This was unusual.. For any place. Nobody has seen nothing? As Arthur Continued, he noticed a scream slightly off into the distance.. It was drowned by the noise and he wouldnt have heard her if the scream wasnt so forceful. Arthur quickly leaping into action.. Following the scream that suddenly went silent.. But that was all the time he need. He was met with a random fragile woman and two strong looking guys with random bandages over their face. The way Arthur Approached, it was like the lady was at a dead end facing my way with her back against a wall, and the two bandits were facing her. She saw Arthur approach, and Just like that., his body reacted.

Taking Out His sword he forcefully slammed the hilt of his blade into the head of one of the guys. This in response caused the other guy to quickly become alert, turning around. But by time that happened, It was too late. Arthur sent his right foot into the chest of the other guy, sending him flying into the wall. Knocking both of them out. This caused the lady to quickly run into Arthurs Arms. Her Odor let him know that she hasnt washed in days. In return for saving her life, she told Arthur all she knew.. From the homeless being more vulnerable due to the storm. The increase in bandits and crime and criminals. From people trying to escape the flood. All of it was happening at a disproportionate rate as of a couple days ago. As if the land was cursed. Hearing this information. This made him want to investigate. Doing this, Arthur went up to a random hotel and payed for the homeless lady to stay there for a couple days and gave her money for food..He had to venture out. He couldnt protect everybody on his own, so he was going to need help.. Saving people from the flood, and disbanding as many bandits as he could.. And so he ventured out to seek help.

Last edited:

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming From: Here
Hei finally arrives at the Chungsu ruins. looking up at the storm as it rages, it would appear to be something unnatural. The rains pouring and winds blowing violently. With his Doujutsu and chakra sensing abilities he remains on alert. Not only gauging the storm but also land around him, sensing several chakra signatures, two of which he knows, although it would appear as though they are simply waiting. Taking the initiative Hei will focus his chakra while waving his hands around, manipulating the air currents around the ruins. This air will create outward pressure as they form almost like a dome around the once great city. All the rain that falls from above will be pushed outward and around the outside of the ruins those clearing the visibility and making his presence known to all in the area. To make himself even clearer, Hei yells out while standing in the middle of the ruins.

"I know you all are out there. Come make your presence known."

(Fūton: Kiryū Ranbu) - Wind Release: Air Current Wild Dance
Chakra: 40 (+15 per turn)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After making the Rat handseal, the user creates and controls air currents from the palms of their hands, forming a large field of raging air currents and gusting winds. The technique expands quickly, rapidly spanning through all of the battle field, gathering debris, dust and other small particles in its path. The technique effectively creates a very large controllable "dust" storm.
Note: Lasts 3 turns or until released.
As Arthur approached the Island.. It was true.. What the Grand lady of his landmark said. The Island was a big rainstorm without the storm.. More suited, that of a hurricane. The winds racing, and the water hitting his clothes, absorbing into the fabric. This was unusual.. For any place. Nobody has seen nothing? As Arthur Continued, he noticed a scream slightly off into the distance.. It was drowned by the noise and he wouldnt have heard her if the scream wasnt so forceful. Arthur quickly leaping into action.. Following the scream that suddenly went silent.. But that was all the time he need. He was met with a random fragile woman and two strong looking guys with random bandages over their face. The way Arthur Approached, it was like the lady was at a dead end facing my way with her back against a wall, and the two bandits were facing her. She saw Arthur approach, and Just like that., his body reacted.

Taking Out His sword he forcefully slammed the hilt of his blade into the head of one of the guys. This in response caused the other guy to quickly become alert, turning around. But by time that happened, It was too late. Arthur sent his right foot into the chest of the other guy, sending him flying into the wall. Knocking both of them out. This caused the lady to quickly run into Arthurs Arms. Her Odor let him know that she hasnt washed in days. In return for saving her life, she told Arthur all she knew.. From the homeless being more vulnerable due to the storm. The increase in bandits and crime and criminals. From people trying to escape the flood. All of it was happening at a disproportionate rate as of a couple days ago. As if the land was cursed. Hearing this information. This made him want to investigate. Doing this, Arthur went up to a random hotel and payed for the homeless lady to stay there for a couple days and gave her money for food..He had to venture out. He couldnt protect everybody on his own, so he was going to need help.. Saving people from the flood, and disbanding as many bandits as he could.. And so he ventured out to seek help.
Alucard noticed two chakras arriving via his Tenseigan. One of which would be Hei Otsotsuki, his closest ally. He had yet not paid too much attention towards the storm that was raging above their heads but it would seem almost like a divine being had cursed this land in the attempt for something big.. He met up with Hei, trying to overcome the weather inside the ruins. He would try and shout but his voice was muted by the rain. It would seem like this natural disaster. For some reasons, Hei tried to stop the storms but failed. Mega blaziken did not fond the weather whatsoever and neither was the colossus that had followed since it was summoned. Alucard had an idea he had wanted to try for some time now and ordered the statue to drop a meteor from the sky. While the meteor would fall from the sky, Alucard would use his Yang powers to turn the meteor into a living being, reducing it to half of its size but it could act on its own.

( Tengai Shinsei ) - Shattered Heaven
Type: Offensive
Range: Long
Chakra: 100 (200 for double use) + 50
Damage: 140 (240 for double use)
Description: The user weaves the Ram + Snake + Bird hand seals simultaneously between himself and his Susanoo, in order to use the Deva Path's gravitational abilities to draw a massive meteorite from the upper atmosphere down towards a specific location on the ground. As it is attracted towards the target, it descends along linear trajectory. The meteorite is enough to dwarf any entity known so far, being only slightly bigger than Senju Hashirama's (Senpou Mokuton: Shin Susenju) Wood Sage Art: True Thousand Hands Technique. The resulting impact of the meteorite is such that it will also damage the user in a fatal way if he doesn't manage to protect himself. It must also be noted that protecting oneself is not an easy feat as Madara was seen severely injured and left with his susanoo deactivated after using it. Despite its enormous size, the meteorites are very basic and, as they aren't chakra infused but simple lumps of rock attracted towards the user, can still be destroyed or affected by specific, feasible techniques as was the case of Onoki's earth manipulation jutsus. With more chakra, the user can pull two meteorites, one right after the others but at a great cost.
Note: Double use can only be used once and by Advanced Uchiha Madara bios and the Statue of Hamura.
Note: Must have activated the Deva Path beforehand and have Susanoo active
Note: Once used, the user can't use Deva Path's abilities for 4 turns. However, if used to pull two meteorites, the technique consumes 2 moves and disables the users Susanoo and his Doujutsu.
Note: If used by the Statue of Hamura, it cannot perform any other Jutsu that turn and the next.

(Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A (+50, -10 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user is able to use his Yang nature to embue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that will stay on the field to aid him. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source as the resulting entity will always be half the size. This entity can be interacted with, can act on its own and is made of the element sourced, with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn't consume time since its actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and up to 6 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.

The huge clump of rock would sway over the ruins before crashing into it while Alucard looked towards Hei in trying not to bust out of laughter.

I don't know why but that's just funny..

Standing next to Hei with the giant flying meteor above their heads, Alucard would look at the situation with his Dojutsu and approach the other person that was there that he had not recognized. They both met on the streets as the man tried in efforts to save the locals from the flood. He was no joke though, and Alucard would reach out to him.

hai.

Kin
1,231💸
Kumi
864💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alucard noticed two chakras arriving via his Tenseigan. One of which would be Hei Otsotsuki, his closest ally. He had yet not paid too much attention towards the storm that was raging above their heads but it would seem almost like a divine being had cursed this land in the attempt for something big.. He met up with Hei, trying to overcome the weather inside the ruins. He would try and shout but his voice was muted by the rain. It would seem like this natural disaster. For some reasons, Hei tried to stop the storms but failed. Mega blaziken did not fond the weather whatsoever and neither was the colossus that had followed since it was summoned. Alucard had an idea he had wanted to try for some time now and ordered the statue to drop a meteor from the sky. While the meteor would fall from the sky, Alucard would use his Yang powers to turn the meteor into a living being, reducing it to half of its size but it could act on its own.

( Tengai Shinsei ) - Shattered Heaven
Type: Offensive
Range: Long
Chakra: 100 (200 for double use) + 50
Damage: 140 (240 for double use)
Description: The user weaves the Ram + Snake + Bird hand seals simultaneously between himself and his Susanoo, in order to use the Deva Path's gravitational abilities to draw a massive meteorite from the upper atmosphere down towards a specific location on the ground. As it is attracted towards the target, it descends along linear trajectory. The meteorite is enough to dwarf any entity known so far, being only slightly bigger than Senju Hashirama's (Senpou Mokuton: Shin Susenju) Wood Sage Art: True Thousand Hands Technique. The resulting impact of the meteorite is such that it will also damage the user in a fatal way if he doesn't manage to protect himself. It must also be noted that protecting oneself is not an easy feat as Madara was seen severely injured and left with his susanoo deactivated after using it. Despite its enormous size, the meteorites are very basic and, as they aren't chakra infused but simple lumps of rock attracted towards the user, can still be destroyed or affected by specific, feasible techniques as was the case of Onoki's earth manipulation jutsus. With more chakra, the user can pull two meteorites, one right after the others but at a great cost.
Note: Double use can only be used once and by Advanced Uchiha Madara bios and the Statue of Hamura.
Note: Must have activated the Deva Path beforehand and have Susanoo active
Note: Once used, the user can't use Deva Path's abilities for 4 turns. However, if used to pull two meteorites, the technique consumes 2 moves and disables the users Susanoo and his Doujutsu.
Note: If used by the Statue of Hamura, it cannot perform any other Jutsu that turn and the next.

(Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell
Range: Short
Chakra cost: N/A (+50, -10 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user is able to use his Yang nature to embue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that will stay on the field to aid him. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source as the resulting entity will always be half the size. This entity can be interacted with, can act on its own and is made of the element sourced, with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn't consume time since its actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and up to 6 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.

The huge clump of rock would sway over the ruins before crashing into it while Alucard looked towards Hei in trying not to bust out of laughter.

I don't know why but that's just funny..

Standing next to Hei with the giant flying meteor above their heads, Alucard would look at the situation with his Dojutsu and approach the other person that was there that he had not recognized. They both met on the streets as the man tried in efforts to save the locals from the flood. He was no joke though, and Alucard would reach out to him.

hai.
(This is why RP'ers can't have nice things. Oh well, it was your decision. It's weird how you didn't even read your own move before you used it. But picking a fight with militant peacekeepers is one way to blow a hole in your own foot, assuming that your meteor didn't just outright kill your own bio.)

The three Sentinels sensed the meteor as it came to life, suddenly aware of its presence like a beacon of light in the torrential rain that they had caused. And while their physical locations were separate, each could sense the other's thoughts and emotions quite clearly. A 'human' interloper has taken extreme action. There is too much history to forsake it. Imeroth and Lady Ningal seem to be right. These humans...these people. They favor war far too much. Such a waste. The voice was the female Sentinel's, the middle figure that had originally commanded the other two male Sentinels before each split up in different directions in the city. The woman, named Inaria, would reappear atop the roof of the Great Library; she audibly sighed, though the downpour would likely have drowned it out entirely. "We had come in peace, humans." She lamented, looking up at the titanic meteor falling from above. "But like Imeroth had predicted, they just can't help themselves," the words were dipped in venom, coating the disappointment she felt. Though her words would not be heard by anyone.

Filling her rainstorm with her energies, Inaria wrestled control of the weather once again like she had done five days ago when she initiated the torrential downpour. Suddenly the dark clouds would brilliantly self-illuminate, as a bolt of lightning ripped through the sky and struck the meteor. The raw electrical energy, fueled by a power foreign to humans and unlike chakra, shredded the massive rock that had been pulled from space. The initial bolt practically split the stone in half, but branches of lightning quickly erupted out and ruptured through it entirely, as if it was a tree's roots growing through the earth.

Inaria used that time to connect with Alucard, the man she had sensed drop the meteor from the sky and threatening Chungsu. Human. This landmark is to not be harmed. Stand down, and you will be allowed to live in peace. It was a simple request; Ningal's orders were clear: to protect the history, relics, artifacts, and culture of the Hangurian Freehold at all costs. Their mission was exploratory, but it seemed the humans would not even allow for that.

To her comrades, though completely unknown to any others in the landmark, Inaria spoke again; Argial, Tythus. Continue your search. Though if these humans continue to provoke us, then peace must be enforced. The two, far from her, silently nodded their approval and support. Was war really to come from the foolish actions of one man?

(Kurouzu no Chikara) – Power of the Maelstrom
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 250
Description: A technique unique to the Sentinels, the military arm of an unknown civilization born in recent months. The civilization treasures history, culture, and peace; their activity has largley gone unnoticed in the abyss of the Hokubu Ocean, but they have come to dominate their Children of Tiamat siblings born in the sea. The civilization is deeply intune with all things water, weather, climate, and life related. Like their Children siblings, the Sentinels and their civilization trace their origins to the Divine. More specifically, they see themselves as descendants of the god Enlil; they are Militant Peacekeepers, and view themselves as arbiters of the future as they enter the world to see human civilization. The Power of the Maelstrom is a technique that embodies these ideals, and allows a Sentinel to wrest control of the weather. Natural lightning, rain, wind, and thunder become tools of a Sentinel through this technique, allowing them to strike down a target, or multiple targets, that they deem have become threats to the peace. This technique is void of chakra, though is filled with another energy unknown to humans; when the Lightning form of this technique is used it moves at the speed of light itself, making it impossible to physically evade.
(Jinsei no Subete) – All Things in Life
Damage: N/A
Description: The Sentinels, the militant peacekeeping arm of an unknown aquatic civilization, and the rest of their species, are bound to all living things. Much like Tiamat, and by extension the Children of Tiamat, which are capable of sensing all living things, the Sentinels and their comrades are able to enter the thoughts of living beings through this innate Divine connection. While they are not gods themselves, their powers are directly derived from a Divine source. Using this technique a Sentinel can communicate with the living mentally, at practically any distance.

Note: Engaging the Sentinels in combat is a fight that can lead to permanent biography death in the Ninja World.

• Wow
Reactions: Ańbu Juniør

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(This is why RP'ers can't have nice things. Oh well, it was your decision. It's weird how you didn't even read your own move before you used it. But picking a fight with militant peacekeepers is one way to blow a hole in your own foot, assuming that your meteor didn't just outright kill your own bio.)

The three Sentinels sensed the meteor as it came to life, suddenly aware of its presence like a beacon of light in the torrential rain that they had caused. And while their physical locations were separate, each could sense the other's thoughts and emotions quite clearly. A 'human' interloper has taken extreme action. There is too much history to forsake it. Imeroth and Lady Ningal seem to be right. These humans...these people. They favor war far too much. Such a waste. The voice was the female Sentinel's, the middle figure that had originally commanded the other two male Sentinels before each split up in different directions in the city. The woman, named Inaria, would reappear atop the roof of the Great Library; she audibly sighed, though the downpour would likely have drowned it out entirely. "We had come in peace, humans." She lamented, looking up at the titanic meteor falling from above. "But like Imeroth had predicted, they just can't help themselves," the words were dipped in venom, coating the disappointment she felt. Though her words would not be heard by anyone.

Filling her rainstorm with her energies, Inaria wrestled control of the weather once again like she had done five days ago when she initiated the torrential downpour. Suddenly the dark clouds would brilliantly self-illuminate, as a bolt of lightning ripped through the sky and struck the meteor. The raw electrical energy, fueled by a power foreign to humans and unlike chakra, shredded the massive rock that had been pulled from space. The initial bolt practically split the stone in half, but branches of lightning quickly erupted out and ruptured through it entirely, as if it was a tree's roots growing through the earth.

Inaria used that time to connect with Alucard, the man she had sensed drop the meteor from the sky and threatening Chungsu. Human. This landmark is to not be harmed. Stand down, and you will be allowed to live in peace. It was a simple request; Ningal's orders were clear: to protect the history, relics, artifacts, and culture of the Hangurian Freehold at all costs. Their mission was exploratory, but it seemed the humans would not even allow for that.

To her comrades, though completely unknown to any others in the landmark, Inaria spoke again; Argial, Tythus. Continue your search. Though if these humans continue to provoke us, then peace must be enforced. The two, far from her, silently nodded their approval and support. Was war really to come from the foolish actions of one man?

(Kurouzu no Chikara) – Power of the Maelstrom
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Damage: 250
Description: A technique unique to the Sentinels, the military arm of an unknown civilization born in recent months. The civilization treasures history, culture, and peace; their activity has largley gone unnoticed in the abyss of the Hokubu Ocean, but they have come to dominate their Children of Tiamat siblings born in the sea. The civilization is deeply intune with all things water, weather, climate, and life related. Like their Children siblings, the Sentinels and their civilization trace their origins to the Divine. More specifically, they see themselves as descendants of the god Enlil; they are Militant Peacekeepers, and view themselves as arbiters of the future as they enter the world to see human civilization. The Power of the Maelstrom is a technique that embodies these ideals, and allows a Sentinel to wrest control of the weather. Natural lightning, rain, wind, and thunder become tools of a Sentinel through this technique, allowing them to strike down a target, or multiple targets, that they deem have become threats to the peace. This technique is void of chakra, though is filled with another energy unknown to humans; when the Lightning form of this technique is used it moves at the speed of light itself, making it impossible to physically evade.
(Jinsei no Subete) – All Things in Life
Damage: N/A
Description: The Sentinels, the militant peacekeeping arm of an unknown aquatic civilization, and the rest of their species, are bound to all living things. Much like Tiamat, and by extension the Children of Tiamat, which are capable of sensing all living things, the Sentinels and their comrades are able to enter the thoughts of living beings through this innate Divine connection. While they are not gods themselves, their powers are directly derived from a Divine source. Using this technique a Sentinel can communicate with the living mentally, at practically any distance.

Note: Engaging the Sentinels in combat is a fight that can lead to permanent biography death in the Ninja World.
(I did not mean for the meteor to fall on the ruins. Made a late edit in the post where i saw some words wronged and i guess i didn't read it all xD. (didn't not want the meteor to crash into the building, not sure how or why even wrote that but i'll take responsibility for my move, tho the original idea was to create a floating umbrella for the rain). I'll leave it up to you whether i permanently die in the NW or not.

Alucard had miscalculated his meteors move on the ruins and instead working as intended it would continue to sink even with the Yang chakra that he had infused it with.

You must be registered for see medias

As the meteor was on approach, even at half its size, Alucard would make an attempt to destroy it instantly using his dust release.

....Oops.

He heard a voice in his head. It meant for him to stand down and not attack the ruins further, pft its not like the had to tell him that twice. He felt like an idiot who just wanted to stop the rain above his comrades. A split secound later, and a flash of light would strike the meteor and shatter it into thousands of pieces. He could still do something about it to act as he wanted to do in the first place. The shards of rocks would fall much slower to the ground that the lightningbolt. By that fact, Alucard's use of the Absolution technique would be used to disintegrate the falling debris of the debacle. He would hope this move of his would lament his actions and he would stand there in silence. The obsidian cased shards of solidified dust release would form into a large black butterfly upon disintegrating the raining debris.

(Jinton/Inton: Shamen | Dust/Yin Release: Absolution)
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 70 (-20/turn)
Damage: 140
Description: Absolution is an advanced form of Dust release in which the user incorporates the unique trait of Yin release to solidify the the naturally energetic form of the Dust chakra. Instead, the form of the Jinton will take that of a stream of easily manipulative shards with the same disintegrating properties as its pure energetic form. On touch, these shards will travel through any target and disintegrate anything they touch(in accordance to S/W of Dust release). These shards are able to move and take the shape of anything due to Yin and Shape manipulation abilities. The shards will always originate from the users body and can have an extended duration on the field if the user wishes, which requires more chakra and extends the restrictions the user gets originally by the length the user keeps the technique active. In accordance to the properties of the Hungry Ghost technique, Absolution carries a debuff similar to that of the Hungry Ghost except it will only interract with techniques it clashes with and will not carry any parasitic properties once the technique defeats another(if it does) of course. The shards are a beautiful sight to behold, which is another property of the Yin aspect and gained passively. The shards are completely jet black and has a cyan flare to their exterior like a cold meteorite. This is purely an aesthetic property and carries no weight in battle.

Note: When the user has performed this technique, they are hindered from using S-rank and above techniques for two turns afterwards, as well as Yin/Dust release techniques above A-rank.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle with a cooldown of 4 turns.
Note: Can be sustained up to 3 turns for each use, but sustaining the technique prolongs the restrictive effects during that time it is sustained.
Note: User cannot use any Jinton/Earth/Fire/Wind/Yin techniques while this technique is active.

He was not sure if his voice would be heard, but he would say to the voice in his head.

Forgive me.

Not sure what to expect from the ones with the telepathy skills, who he immediately thought was of the Yamanaka clan, would do next he would not move from his original site.

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(I did not mean for the meteor to fall on the ruins. Made a late edit in the post where i saw some words wronged and i guess i didn't read it all xD. (didn't not want the meteor to crash into the building, not sure how or why even wrote that but i'll take responsibility for my move, tho the original idea was to create a floating umbrella for the rain). I'll leave it up to you whether i permanently die in the NW or not.

Alucard had miscalculated his meteors move on the ruins and instead working as intended it would continue to sink even with the Yang chakra that he had infused it with.

You must be registered for see medias

As the meteor was on approach, even at half its size, Alucard would make an attempt to destroy it instantly using his dust release.

....Oops.

He heard a voice in his head. It meant for him to stand down and not attack the ruins further, pft its not like the had to tell him that twice. He felt like an idiot who just wanted to stop the rain above his comrades. A split secound later, and a flash of light would strike the meteor and shatter it into thousands of pieces. He could still do something about it to act as he wanted to do in the first place. The shards of rocks would fall much slower to the ground that the lightningbolt. By that fact, Alucard's use of the Absolution technique would be used to disintegrate the falling debris of the debacle. He would hope this move of his would lament his actions and he would stand there in silence. The obsidian cased shards of solidified dust release would form into a large black butterfly upon disintegrating the raining debris.

(Jinton/Inton: Shamen | Dust/Yin Release: Absolution)
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 70 (-20/turn)
Damage: 140
Description: Absolution is an advanced form of Dust release in which the user incorporates the unique trait of Yin release to solidify the the naturally energetic form of the Dust chakra. Instead, the form of the Jinton will take that of a stream of easily manipulative shards with the same disintegrating properties as its pure energetic form. On touch, these shards will travel through any target and disintegrate anything they touch(in accordance to S/W of Dust release). These shards are able to move and take the shape of anything due to Yin and Shape manipulation abilities. The shards will always originate from the users body and can have an extended duration on the field if the user wishes, which requires more chakra and extends the restrictions the user gets originally by the length the user keeps the technique active. In accordance to the properties of the Hungry Ghost technique, Absolution carries a debuff similar to that of the Hungry Ghost except it will only interract with techniques it clashes with and will not carry any parasitic properties once the technique defeats another(if it does) of course. The shards are a beautiful sight to behold, which is another property of the Yin aspect and gained passively. The shards are completely jet black and has a cyan flare to their exterior like a cold meteorite. This is purely an aesthetic property and carries no weight in battle.

Note: When the user has performed this technique, they are hindered from using S-rank and above techniques for two turns afterwards, as well as Yin/Dust release techniques above A-rank.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle with a cooldown of 4 turns.
Note: Can be sustained up to 3 turns for each use, but sustaining the technique prolongs the restrictive effects during that time it is sustained.
Note: User cannot use any Jinton/Earth/Fire/Wind/Yin techniques while this technique is active.

He was not sure if his voice would be heard, but he would say to the voice in his head.

Forgive me.

Not sure what to expect from the ones with the telepathy skills, who he immediately thought was of the Yamanaka clan, would do next he would not move from his original site.
A sudden massive meteor would fall from the sky, massive in power and potentially damning to what remains of the ruins. Hei and Alucard had formed an alliance, so why was it that Alucard was acting in opposition to what Hei had just done. He attempted to form a barricade around the city, preventing the storm from reaching it. When that failed It became clear to Hei that the Strom was something else entirely. It solidified his believe that it was unnatural and being controlled by something, or someone with forces outside the realm of chakra. Yet, before Hei can further investigate Alucard acted so recklessly. Threatening the destruction of the city. Hei will move in, reaching his hand out in the direction of the meteor but, before he could act a massive lightning bolt will shred though it. Hei turns to Alucard and reaches out. Grabbing him by the neck he lifts him up into the air. His expression clearly engulfed in anger.

"Are you dull in the head!? Do you not understand how actions can have consequences!?"

Hei will hear Alucard speak "Forgive me. " although something was off about it. It would not appear as though Alucard was speaking with Hei, but instead from the tone and expression on Alucard it would seem as though he was speaking in general, or perhaps to someone else. Hei will sigh in anger as he takes a deep breath and releases Alucard.

"I know you've heard of the child, something of the so called divine. It's power was unlike anything I've ever seen before.... No, more like something I've seen only once before... Tiamat. I don't understand the power, it doesn't use chakra yet it's manipulation goes beyond it. That child for example. It didn't just cure the illness. I witnessed it's power on a molecular level. It erased it, willed it out of existence. We need to be careful so don't act so recklessly again.."

After witnessing the storm withstand his wind, then the lightning afterwards. It became clearer to Hei that some unknown force was at play. His eyes will shift from the Tenseigan and recede back into his golden Byakugan. Granting him a 360 degree field of vision, and telescopic vision. Hei begins scouting the massive city. Looking in the ground, through walls, chakra networks and faces of the individuals that littered the land. A tireless effort but someone, or something was causing this storm and flooding. He could be wrong but if his hypothesis is correct he could cross off people with chakra. Everyone who stands out like stars in the night sky. He had to instead search in the darkness, the void. Like when he attempted to look within the child, and Tiamat there was nothing. Looking though the darkness in the storm proved to be difficult, perhaps he was going about his search the wrong way?

• Haha
Reactions: Skorm