Awards
You must be registered for see images

☔ Basic Information

☔ Name: Han Dae-Wi
☔ Nickname: Sleepy Oppa
☔ Gender: Male
☔ Age: 19
☔ Clan: Hozuki

☔ Looks: Han Dae-Wi is a tall, lazy looking young man, with a muscular build, brown hair, and light-brown eyes. When angered or serious, his face becomes noticeably sharper. He's almost always shown wearing nike yeezy's with a black pants and white blouse. But during war with a regular Iwagakure uniform.

☔ Personality: Han Dae-Wi is a calm and collected guy. When needed he would put his life on the line for his family and friends, especially family. Family has always been number one priority, no matter what. During war he would even kill his own friends for the sake of his blood and there was nothing or no one that could stand in his way as shown many times during wars and battle's. Han Dae-Wi mostly faces his opponents by observing and going with the flow but once caught up in tight situations, he would go all out without hesitating.

None of the above matters though, because deep from the inside he's a clown and jokes around whenever he feels like it. This rare side of him is only seen by those that are close to him, so basically he's two faced, because once facing his opponents he turns into this calm dude that wouldn't even speak... depends on the situation though.

☔ Village Information

☔ Village of Birth: Kirigakure

☔ Village of Alliance: Iwagakure

☔ Rank and Chakra Information

☔ Ninja Rank: Sage of Elemental Combinations
☔ Specialty: Water and Taijutsu
☔ Elements: Water, Wind, Earth, Lightning, Fire, Sound, Aluminium and Soapstone
☔ Your ninjutsu: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Fuuinjutsu, NB Taijutsu including restricted, NDA and Box Jellyfishes

☔ Background Information

☔ History: Han Dae-Wi had quite the boring childhood. He was a regular child, with regular parents. Nothing happened and he lived happily ever after. He entered the ninja academy, went from Genin to Chuunin, to eventually even Jounin. Due to his lack of presence, no one noticed him, except for his Kage. His Kage had always a liking in Han Dae-Wi, and he was the only one that acknowledged his skills and even went on missions with his Kage. On that said mission, Han Dae-wi found out that he could utilize his a special trait called ''Hydrification technique''. He did not know what was happening nor did he have any idea of this trait, that his parents obviously also had but did not tell him. It didn't bother him at all, he just shined there along his kage and loved it.

A year later after the mission, Han Dae-wi went to various other villages, training and gaining new abilities that even he didn't know of. After a couple years of village hopping and learning basically everything there was, he came across a man that he admired from the very start. Why? He just did, he saw him as an brother, and this so called brother brought him to his new home... Iwagakure.​

☔ Other

チ Chakra → Han Dae-Wi is capable of changing techniques with great speed, as well as switching between elemental techniques with ease.

水 Water → The water element was the first element Han Dae-Wi has learned. After turning 9 years old, he already received training by one of the strongest Water shinobi who has ever lived; Izuna Uchiha. He endured allot of pain, got tortured and tried to tame the untamable... but mastered it in a quick succession. Having it mastered at such a young age, performing Water technique's is now an easy thing for him to do, hence being able to use it with a single handseal.

調 Generic Sealing Technique → Han Dae-Wi has a seal on his left wrist which can be activated whenever he wants, once inserting enough chakra through it and launch it towards his opponent. During his training in Fuuinjutsu with a sensei he met back in the days gave him the perfect opportunity to seal thousands of shurikens and kunai's and several wire strings with two fuma shuriken's in the seal along with a chokuto so whenever inserting a certain amount of chakra through it, Han Dae-Wi could decide what to summon, but he has to state in his description during a fight when he inserts chakra to summon a certain tool of course.

☔ Picture: Han Dae-Wi told y'all to use your eyes.

☔ Theme Song and Background Music:

☔ Battles

☔ Won:
☔ Lost:

Dropping

~Approved~

Last edited by a moderator:

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thought I was the only one.

Watch me.

It's just that they think the character and clan doesn't match.
Boi, everyone is leaving. Shady applied, got accepted, and then left without actually even making the bio.

Oh, i've never seen where he was from so I can't say.

Jokey

Supreme
Kin
113💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shhwhaab, I lied, I think he did make the bio.

What's it about?
Martial arts. Ever heard of Tower of god and Noblesse? Basically the same but better. (Nah not the same lmao, I meant that it ain't manga z_z)

Semi false info but its OK. I dont mind sitting on my caste alone
You'll do fine without me or anyone, best of luck fam.

Last edited: