Menu
Forums
What's new
New posts
New social group messages
Latest activity
Search forums
Global Rules
Forum Leaders
Help
Smilies
BB codes
Medals
Premium
Clubs
New social group messages
Social group list
Search Clubs
Search Club discussions
Roleplay
Ninja World Map
The Outer Lands
Roleplay Guide
Roleplay Sensei List
Members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
What's new
New posts
New social group messages
Latest activity
Search forums
Global Rules
Forum Leaders
Help
Smilies
BB codes
Medals
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Role Playing Forums
Naruto Role Playing
Jutsu
Custom Jutsu Users
Grimoire of Antares
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
[QUOTE="Antares, post: 22167068, member: 20172"] [BORDER=SUMMONING CONTRACTS] [TABLE] [TR] [TD][CENTER][SIZE="20px"][B]CANNON SUMMONING CONTRACTS[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE][TABLE] [TR] [TD][B]BAT[/B][/TD] [TD][B]BEE[/B][/TD] [TD][B]CLAM[/B][/TD] [TD][B]CROW[/B][/TD] [TD][B]DOG[/B][/TD] [TD][B]HAWK[/B][/TD] [TD][B]MONKEY[/B][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][I]TBS[/I][/TD] [TD][I]Signed[/I][/TD] [TD][I]TBS[/I][/TD] [TD][I]Signed[/I][/TD] [TD][I]TBS[/I][/TD] [TD][I]TBS[/I][/TD] [TD][I]TBS[/I][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][B]SALAMANDER[/B][/TD] [TD][B]SHARK[/B][/TD] [TD][B]SLUG[/B][/TD] [TD][B]SNAKE[/B][/TD] [TD][B]SPIDER[/B][/TD] [TD][B]TOAD[/B][/TD] [TD][B]TURTLE[/B][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][I]TBS[/I][/TD] [TD][I]TBS[/I][/TD] [TD][I]Signed[/I][/TD] [TD][I]TBS[/I][/TD] [TD][I]TBS[/I][/TD] [TD][I]Signed[/I][/TD] [TD][I]Signed[/I][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE] [TR] [TD][CENTER][SIZE="20px"][B]CUSTOM SUMMONING CONTRACTS[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE][TABLE] [TR] [TD][B]CREATED 1[/B][/TD][TD][B]CREATED 2[/B][/TD][TD][B]CREATED 3[/B][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][I][/I][/TD][TD][I][/I][/TD][TD][I][/I][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD][TD][/TD][TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][B]CAT[/B][/TD][TD][B]RED PANDA[/B][/TD][TD][B]QUILLIN[/B][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][I]Signer[/I][/TD][TD][I]Signer[/I][/TD][TD][I]Signer[/I][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][LIST=1] [*]Rinsei | [URL='https://animebase.me/threads/archive-custom-jutsu-submission-i.28339/page-2#post-1375518']24th August 2009[/URL] [*]Bubbles | [URL='https://animebase.me/threads/custom-jutsu-submission-iv.764493/page-3#post-21862296']30th November 2018[/URL] [*]Carla | [URL='https://animebase.me/threads/custom-jutsu-submission-iv.764493/page-3#post-21862296']30th November 2018[/URL] [*]Happy | [URL='https://animebase.me/threads/custom-jutsu-submission-iv.764493/page-17#post-21980302']12th March 2020[/URL] [*]Panther Lily | [URL='https://animebase.me/threads/custom-jutsu-submission-iv.764493/page-18#post-22002579']11th May 2020[/URL] [/LIST][HR][/HR][LIST=1] [*]Ninja Cat Restraints | [URL='https://animebase.me/threads/archive-custom-jutsu-submission-i.28339/page-161#post-3029663']13th May 2011[/URL] [*]Scratch Post | [URL='https://animebase.me/threads/archive-custom-jutsu-submission-i.28339/page-161#post-3029663']13th May 2011[/URL] [*]Cat Mode | [URL='https://animebase.me/threads/archive-custom-jutsu-submission-i.28339/page-5#post-1401698']6th September 2009[/URL] [*]Cat Mode Stage Two | [URL='https://animebase.me/threads/archive-custom-jutsu-submission-i.28339/page-10#post-1425508']25th September 2009[/URL] [/LIST][/TD][TD][LIST=1] [*]Thor | [URL='https://animebase.me/threads/custom-summoning-contract-red-panda.772947/#post-21988384']23rd March 2020[/URL] [*]Taipian | [URL='https://animebase.me/threads/custom-summoning-contract-red-panda.772947/#post-21988384']23rd March 2020[/URL] [/LIST][/TD][TD][LIST=1] [*][URL='https://animebase.me/threads/the-scrolls-of-enlightment.761474/page-2#post-21836737']Goddess of Fire[/URL] [*][URL='https://animebase.me/threads/the-scrolls-of-enlightment.761474/page-2#post-21836737']King of Wisdom and Thunder[/URL] [*][URL='https://animebase.me/threads/the-scrolls-of-enlightment.761474/page-2#post-21836737']Dragon God King of the Ocean[/URL] [*][URL='https://animebase.me/threads/the-scrolls-of-enlightment.761474/page-2#post-21836737']The God of the Mountains[/URL] [*][URL='https://animebase.me/threads/the-scrolls-of-enlightment.761474/page-2#post-21836737']Goddess of the Eastern Wind[/URL] [/LIST][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]SIGNED[/TD][TD]SIGNED[/TD][TD]SIGNED[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][I][/I][/TD][TD][I][/I][/TD][TD][I][/I][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD][TD][/TD][TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]SIGNED[/TD][TD]SIGNED[/TD][TD]SIGNED[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][I][/I][/TD][TD][I][/I][/TD][TD][I][/I][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD][TD][/TD][TD][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/BORDER] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Verification
What animal is associated with Naruto's inner demon?
Post reply
Forums
Role Playing Forums
Naruto Role Playing
Jutsu
Custom Jutsu Users
Grimoire of Antares
Top