Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/outer-cedar-forest-280.781576/post-22128028

Mirabelle and Kingsly continues towards their destination

LLM
Coming from [X]
Interrupting Mirabelle’s travel.

Stepping away from the imposing Ishkur's Ravine, Faye's journey led her into the heart of the Inner Cedar Forest, a place transformed by the forces that had shaped Kamiyasumi's destiny.
As she wandered deeper into the forest, Faye's surroundings shifted dramatically. The air was heavy with the scent of exotic flora, and the vibrant colors of the plants and creatures painted a vivid picture of life's resilience. The forest seemed to echo the tales of a forgotten paradise from a bygone era—the Golden Age of Humanity during the Era of the Gods.

In the heart of the Inner Cedar Forest, Faye found herself in a world unlike any she had known. The exotic plants and creatures around her were larger than life, a testament to the rejuvenating energy that had flowed through the land. The towering Cedar trees themselves defied description, appearing as relics of a time long past. Their majestic forms stood as a symbol of the forest's determination to reclaim its former splendor.

As Faye continued to explore, she felt an all too familiar presence. Mirabelle's aura, like a delicate thread of energy, seemed to linger on the edges of her senses. Faye quickened her pace, her steps guided by an invisible connection.
Soon enough, her instincts led her to a secluded clearing. There, amidst the vibrant flora, she caught sight of Mirabelle. The sight of her now ex-partner was like a bittersweet chord that resonated deep within Faye. Time seemed to stand still for a moment, then she spoke.

So, I uh… I didn’t really think this through. Faye muttered to herself finding that she didn’t exactly know what to say next.

I got your letter.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Coming from [X]
Interrupting Mirabelle’s travel.

Stepping away from the imposing Ishkur's Ravine, Faye's journey led her into the heart of the Inner Cedar Forest, a place transformed by the forces that had shaped Kamiyasumi's destiny.
As she wandered deeper into the forest, Faye's surroundings shifted dramatically. The air was heavy with the scent of exotic flora, and the vibrant colors of the plants and creatures painted a vivid picture of life's resilience. The forest seemed to echo the tales of a forgotten paradise from a bygone era—the Golden Age of Humanity during the Era of the Gods.

In the heart of the Inner Cedar Forest, Faye found herself in a world unlike any she had known. The exotic plants and creatures around her were larger than life, a testament to the rejuvenating energy that had flowed through the land. The towering Cedar trees themselves defied description, appearing as relics of a time long past. Their majestic forms stood as a symbol of the forest's determination to reclaim its former splendor.

As Faye continued to explore, she felt an all too familiar presence. Mirabelle's aura, like a delicate thread of energy, seemed to linger on the edges of her senses. Faye quickened her pace, her steps guided by an invisible connection.
Soon enough, her instincts led her to a secluded clearing. There, amidst the vibrant flora, she caught sight of Mirabelle. The sight of her now ex-partner was like a bittersweet chord that resonated deep within Faye. Time seemed to stand still for a moment, then she spoke.

So, I uh… I didn’t really think this through. Faye muttered to herself finding that she didn’t exactly know what to say next.

I got your letter.
As the duo was making their strides towards the Garden of Gods, Kingsly with his innate ability via his mode sensed someone approaching. He didn’t pay the person any attention at first, till he felt their presence seemingly deliberately following behind. It wasn’t until the maiden herself heard someone approaching and turned to meet their gaze. It was…Faye, of all people. The Jinchuriki oftentimes forgot how beautiful and breathtaking the shaman was, as her heart skipped several beats for a brief period of time but she quickly reigned her emotions in as she shifted to a more neutral face. “And now you show up to talk about it after two years?” she said dryly - a hint of annoyance as Mira narrowed her brow inward and folded her arms.

A friend of yours?” Kingsley asked, unsure what to make heads or tails over the interaction. She smiled warmly at him and nodded, he didn’t know obviously but now was the time to explain something here. “Yes, an old friend and ex lover” she put it all on the table, as she turned her gaze back to Faye. “Why now? I told you in said letter, we needed to speak about it but you never showed up…” she said, hurt. Kingsley would watch the two them and with a bow, he walked away.

"I'll give you two your space, come find me when your done" he said as he walked into the brush and wondered off into the forest, allowing the women to speak in private.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As the duo was making their strides towards the Garden of Gods, Kingsly with his innate ability via his mode sensed someone approaching. He didn’t pay the person any attention at first, till he felt their presence seemingly deliberately following behind. It wasn’t until the maiden herself heard someone approaching and turned to meet their gaze. It was…Faye, of all people. The Jinchuriki oftentimes forgot how beautiful and breathtaking the shaman was, as her heart skipped several beats for a brief period of time but she quickly reigned her emotions in as she shifted to a more neutral face. “And now you show up to talk about it after two years?” she said dryly - a hint of annoyance as Mira narrowed her brow inward and folded her arms.

A friend of yours?” Kingsley asked, unsure what to make heads or tails over the interaction. She smiled warmly at him and nodded, he didn’t know obviously but now was the time to explain something here. “Yes, an old friend and ex lover” she put it all on the table, as she turned her gaze back to Faye. “Why now? I told you in said letter, we needed to speak about it but you never showed up…” she said, hurt. Kingsley would watch the two them and with a bow, he walked away.

"I'll give you two your space, come find me when your done" he said as he walked into the brush and wondered off into the forest, allowing the women to speak in private.
As Faye made her way closer to Mirabelle and Kingsley, memories stirred within her like shadows dancing at the edge of her consciousness. The faint whispers of the spirits that had been attacking her seemed to echo in her mind, their words a haunting chorus that still reverberated. She could almost hear their cryptic messages, a reminder of the battles she had fought and the eerie encounters that had shaped her journey.
But Faye pushed those memories aside, keeping them carefully tucked away as she approached Mirabelle and Kingsley. Her gaze met Mirabelle's, and for a moment, her heart raced with a blend of apprehension and nostalgia. As Mirabelle spoke, the weight of her words hung in the air, mingling with the unspoken history that connected them.

Kingsley's question drew her attention, and Faye offered a warm but slightly distant smile. “Yes, an old friend,” Mirabelle replied, her voice carrying a mixture of warmth and formality or that’s what it seemed like to Faye anyways.
Faye's own emotions churned beneath the surface, a maelstrom of feelings that she fought to keep hidden.
When Kingsley excused himself, Faye watched him disappear into the foliage, leaving them alone. The forest seemed to close in around them, a cocoon of privacy in which they could finally address the past. Her gaze returned to Mirabelle, and she mustered a faint smile. “It's been a while,” Faye acknowledged, her tone soft yet tinged with a hint of playfulness. “A lot has happened since then.”

Her words held a world of meaning that extended beyond mere events. The echoes of those spirits and the shadows of the past remained, but Faye was determined to focus on the present conversation. “I suppose life has a way of keeping us busy,” she continued, attempting to downplay the complexity that lay beneath the surface. “But I'm here now because... well, clearly there's a lot to catch up on.” She said nodding in the direction Kingsley walked.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
As Faye made her way closer to Mirabelle and Kingsley, memories stirred within her like shadows dancing at the edge of her consciousness. The faint whispers of the spirits that had been attacking her seemed to echo in her mind, their words a haunting chorus that still reverberated. She could almost hear their cryptic messages, a reminder of the battles she had fought and the eerie encounters that had shaped her journey.
But Faye pushed those memories aside, keeping them carefully tucked away as she approached Mirabelle and Kingsley. Her gaze met Mirabelle's, and for a moment, her heart raced with a blend of apprehension and nostalgia. As Mirabelle spoke, the weight of her words hung in the air, mingling with the unspoken history that connected them.

Kingsley's question drew her attention, and Faye offered a warm but slightly distant smile. “Yes, an old friend,” Mirabelle replied, her voice carrying a mixture of warmth and formality or that’s what it seemed like to Faye anyways.
Faye's own emotions churned beneath the surface, a maelstrom of feelings that she fought to keep hidden.
When Kingsley excused himself, Faye watched him disappear into the foliage, leaving them alone. The forest seemed to close in around them, a cocoon of privacy in which they could finally address the past. Her gaze returned to Mirabelle, and she mustered a faint smile. “It's been a while,” Faye acknowledged, her tone soft yet tinged with a hint of playfulness. “A lot has happened since then.”

Her words held a world of meaning that extended beyond mere events. The echoes of those spirits and the shadows of the past remained, but Faye was determined to focus on the present conversation. “I suppose life has a way of keeping us busy,” she continued, attempting to downplay the complexity that lay beneath the surface. “But I'm here now because... well, clearly there's a lot to catch up on.” She said nodding in the direction Kingsley walked.
Mirabelle would quietly and attentively listen to Faye’s excuses, and she wasn’t sure if to allow it to pass or reprimand her for it. Of course, she wasn’t wrong to a degree- but some kind of communication could have been established. The Jinchuriki exhaled, allowing a hint of blue flames to escape from her lips, a tired and drained look in her eyes. With the world not at a huge crisis at the moment, she can finally let loose. She would have kneaded her earth chakra into the ground, allowing for a chair to be made as she also summoned a cup of coffee from a specific scroll.

It was freshly brewed, the aroma filling the nearby vicinity with a mocha coffee texture. “Faye,” she started after taking a sip and looking her friend in the eyes. “It’s been a long, hard and tedious two years. I sent you that letter because well, truth be told…” she said, placing the cup on the arm of the earthen chair. “We weren’t meant to be” she said plainly and with no intent of hiding her feelings about it. She drew her attention to the surrounding tree lines as she remembered back on Mt. Katsuryoku, their first encounter.

We love one another, that wasn’t a lie. You made me feel a way I only ever experienced twice in my life, to be loved by another person for who I am…but we both live in separate worlds. I traveled, alot. Staying on that mountain with you is what you wanted, but not what I wanted” she said, stopping to take a sip and continue. “And now as adults, it got worse. I offered you a place to be with me, right in Tsumigakure…but you choose to remain at Alucard’s side. You choose him over me, the same way I picked my village over you…” she would have condemned herself as well.

We wanted to be with each other, but never found the compromise that filled both agendas. And so, over time…I started to fall for someone else…and that man…he gave me something that you couldn’t as well…” she said, placing the cup onto the rest once more. She reached into her tool pouch and taking a camera out, she fiddled with a few buttons and printed an image out onto the paper and showed it to her. “A family…” she said in a saddened tone…it wasn’t like she was trying to rub the salt in the wound, it was just the truth of the situation, as it was a picture of Mira, Kingsley and the twins they day they where born. She paused and allowed Faye a moment to speak in return, surely having something to say.

(Doton no Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Ninjutsu: Nomimono Kohi!) - Ninjutsu: Drink Coffee!
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 5
Damage: N/A (10 to user's health)
Description: The user of this jutsu takes out a scroll within his pouch that was prepared before battle and holds it in one of his hands. By channeling his chakra into it, it will then poof and summon a coffee mug in its place that had been in Adachi's house prior. After downing the coffee, the caffeine will take quick effect upon the user due to the scientific fact that it blocks the receptors that slow down nerve cell activity. As a result, the user will have a slightly faster heartbeat and bloodflow, and thus, will be unaffected by any jutsu that has a potential factor that could put him to sleep. This coffee was pre-prepared by Adachi himself and sits amongst dozens of other mugs that contain anything from lattes to doubleshot espressos, either steaming hot or icy cold. The reserves within the refrigerator or hot vending system are restocked daily so there will never be a shortage of coffee. Ever.

Note: Effect lasts three turns.
Note: Courtesy of Adachi
(Sentō Taiō Akushon Kamera) Combat Ready Action Camera (Passive)
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40 (Absorption)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: C.R.A.C’s or commonly known as Combat Ready Action Cameras are a unique line of DSLR and Mirrorless cameras. Engineered by the company known as Yukimura Films, these are specialized and outfitted with Scientific Ninja Tool technology, while also serving as a regular ole photography camera (cosmetic usage). In actual combat, the cameras all share unique properties mentioned as follows.

Polaroid Stills (Active) - By pressing the shutter button of the camera, it will release from the lens a rapidly moving trail of photo film towards an intended target. These film scripts are designed with a similar function to that of the “Absorbing Arm” SNT, which upon contact, the chakra within the film would absorb an opposing technique into it. As it does, the technique is forcefully sealed away into the film strip, as it instantly retracts back into the camera and prints out a polaroid image made from the same material used for scrolls. Within it, prints a copy of the technique, crafting a unique photo of it forever. This was derived from Ink Ninjutsu’s “Tiger Vision Staring Bullet” which forcefully seals a technique or person caught by the tiger into a scroll as a work of art afterwards. This ability can be used thrice per battle, with a cool down of three turns between each use. The user can only absorb up to 40 chakra with this ability.
Electronic Viewfinder (Passive) - The ability constitutes the user looking into the viewfinder of the camera while channeling chakra into it. This would passively enable the camera to display unique information. This information includes any foreign chakra sources within the landmark, the ability to zoom the lens out enough to see across the same landmark or up to long range in a fight. It also is capable of displaying names of people the user has programmed into the camera’s system to remember. This activation is passive but drains -10 chakra per turn to sustain, though can only remain active for four turns before slightly overheating the camera and forcing it into a cooldown period of two turns should it remain active for the full duration.

Interchangeable Lens (Passive) - The last ability of the camera is the ability to change the lens of the chakra. The lens that initially comes with the lens known as the ‘kit lens’ comes with “Polaroid” as its unique perk, but all lens are capable of using Electronic Viewfinder. In order to make or attach new lens, one must have the “Primary Crafting Expert” specialty in their bio. The new lens will provide a bonus perk, but usually will replace “Polaroid Stills” with its unique perk.

C.R.A.C all come in an assortment of colors and designs, being unique to each and everyone who has one. The user can carry two of these cameras but they must have different lenses, each one taking their own individual SNT slot in one's bio.

• Haha
Reactions: Skorm

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mirabelle would quietly and attentively listen to Faye’s excuses, and she wasn’t sure if to allow it to pass or reprimand her for it. Of course, she wasn’t wrong to a degree- but some kind of communication could have been established. The Jinchuriki exhaled, allowing a hint of blue flames to escape from her lips, a tired and drained look in her eyes. With the world not at a huge crisis at the moment, she can finally let loose. She would have kneaded her earth chakra into the ground, allowing for a chair to be made as she also summoned a cup of coffee from a specific scroll.

It was freshly brewed, the aroma filling the nearby vicinity with a mocha coffee texture. “Faye,” she started after taking a sip and looking her friend in the eyes. “It’s been a long, hard and tedious two years. I sent you that letter because well, truth be told…” she said, placing the cup on the arm of the earthen chair. “We weren’t meant to be” she said plainly and with no intent of hiding her feelings about it. She drew her attention to the surrounding tree lines as she remembered back on Mt. Katsuryoku, their first encounter.

We love one another, that wasn’t a lie. You made me feel a way I only ever experienced twice in my life, to be loved by another person for who I am…but we both live in separate worlds. I traveled, alot. Staying on that mountain with you is what you wanted, but not what I wanted” she said, stopping to take a sip and continue. “And now as adults, it got worse. I offered you a place to be with me, right in Tsumigakure…but you choose to remain at Alucard’s side. You choose him over me, the same way I picked my village over you…” she would have condemned herself as well.

We wanted to be with each other, but never found the compromise that filled both agendas. And so, over time…I started to fall for someone else…and that man…he gave me something that you couldn’t as well…” she said, placing the cup onto the rest once more. She reached into her tool pouch and taking a camera out, she fiddled with a few buttons and printed an image out onto the paper and showed it to her. “A family…” she said in a saddened tone…it wasn’t like she was trying to rub the salt in the wound, it was just the truth of the situation, as it was a picture of Mira, Kingsley and the twins they day they where born. She paused and allowed Faye a moment to speak in return, surely having something to say.

(Doton no Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Ninjutsu: Nomimono Kohi!) - Ninjutsu: Drink Coffee!
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 5
Damage: N/A (10 to user's health)
Description: The user of this jutsu takes out a scroll within his pouch that was prepared before battle and holds it in one of his hands. By channeling his chakra into it, it will then poof and summon a coffee mug in its place that had been in Adachi's house prior. After downing the coffee, the caffeine will take quick effect upon the user due to the scientific fact that it blocks the receptors that slow down nerve cell activity. As a result, the user will have a slightly faster heartbeat and bloodflow, and thus, will be unaffected by any jutsu that has a potential factor that could put him to sleep. This coffee was pre-prepared by Adachi himself and sits amongst dozens of other mugs that contain anything from lattes to doubleshot espressos, either steaming hot or icy cold. The reserves within the refrigerator or hot vending system are restocked daily so there will never be a shortage of coffee. Ever.

Note: Effect lasts three turns.
Note: Courtesy of Adachi
(Sentō Taiō Akushon Kamera) Combat Ready Action Camera (Passive)
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 40 (Absorption)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: C.R.A.C’s or commonly known as Combat Ready Action Cameras are a unique line of DSLR and Mirrorless cameras. Engineered by the company known as Yukimura Films, these are specialized and outfitted with Scientific Ninja Tool technology, while also serving as a regular ole photography camera (cosmetic usage). In actual combat, the cameras all share unique properties mentioned as follows.

Polaroid Stills (Active) - By pressing the shutter button of the camera, it will release from the lens a rapidly moving trail of photo film towards an intended target. These film scripts are designed with a similar function to that of the “Absorbing Arm” SNT, which upon contact, the chakra within the film would absorb an opposing technique into it. As it does, the technique is forcefully sealed away into the film strip, as it instantly retracts back into the camera and prints out a polaroid image made from the same material used for scrolls. Within it, prints a copy of the technique, crafting a unique photo of it forever. This was derived from Ink Ninjutsu’s “Tiger Vision Staring Bullet” which forcefully seals a technique or person caught by the tiger into a scroll as a work of art afterwards. This ability can be used thrice per battle, with a cool down of three turns between each use. The user can only absorb up to 40 chakra with this ability.
Electronic Viewfinder (Passive) - The ability constitutes the user looking into the viewfinder of the camera while channeling chakra into it. This would passively enable the camera to display unique information. This information includes any foreign chakra sources within the landmark, the ability to zoom the lens out enough to see across the same landmark or up to long range in a fight. It also is capable of displaying names of people the user has programmed into the camera’s system to remember. This activation is passive but drains -10 chakra per turn to sustain, though can only remain active for four turns before slightly overheating the camera and forcing it into a cooldown period of two turns should it remain active for the full duration.

Interchangeable Lens (Passive) - The last ability of the camera is the ability to change the lens of the chakra. The lens that initially comes with the lens known as the ‘kit lens’ comes with “Polaroid” as its unique perk, but all lens are capable of using Electronic Viewfinder. In order to make or attach new lens, one must have the “Primary Crafting Expert” specialty in their bio. The new lens will provide a bonus perk, but usually will replace “Polaroid Stills” with its unique perk.

C.R.A.C all come in an assortment of colors and designs, being unique to each and everyone who has one. The user can carry two of these cameras but they must have different lenses, each one taking their own individual SNT slot in one's bio.
Faye listened to Mirabelle's words with a mixture of attentiveness and apprehension. As Mirabelle's tired eyes met hers, Faye felt a familiar pang of emotion, the echoes of their history reverberating between them.
Faye accepted the cup with a nod of gratitude, savoring the warmth and rich aroma as she took a sip. She locked eyes with Mirabelle, her gaze steady and receptive as she prepared herself for the truths that were about to be unveiled.
As Mirabelle began to speak, Faye's heart braced itself for the raw honesty in her words. Each phrase struck with a weight that echoed years of longing and unspoken emotions. The plainness of Mirabelle's confession—her belief that they weren't meant to be—sliced through the air, carrying a bittersweet essence that hung between them.

Faye's gaze turned introspective as Mirabelle recounted their past—the moments of connection and the choices that had led them down divergent paths. The mention of the mountain stirred memories of their initial encounter, a moment that had ignited a spark that refused to be extinguished. Faye found herself nodding, acknowledging the truth that lay in the choices they had made.
Mirabelle's words grew more poignant as she delved into the complexities of their relationship. The choice to remain at Alucard's side, the unfulfilled promises of companionship, and the realization that their agendas had never truly aligned—it was as if Mirabelle was peeling back layers of their shared history, laying bare the core of their love and its limitations.
The photograph that Mirabelle revealed painted a poignant image of her new life—a family that she had chosen, a family that had given her something she had yearned for. Faye's eyes lingered on the image, her heart a swirl of emotions that she struggled to put into words. The words that hung unspoken between them were now tangible, woven into the air with a grace that matched the forest around them.

Faye took a deep breath, her voice steady yet carrying a touch of vulnerability. “Mira” she began, her words carrying the weight of years of emotions. “I can't deny the truth in your words. Our paths have diverged, and the choices we made have shaped where we are now. A letter though? Maybe if you’d just been there I-,” She stopped herself from speaking about the genki. This had nothing to do with Mira. This was a stupid idea, she thought to herself. I shouldn’t have bothered her.
Faye gazed at the photograph, a family that represented a life she could never provide. “You've found something beautiful, and I genuinely wish you all the happiness in the world.”

Her gaze returned to Mirabelle's, and a soft smile graced her lips. “Thank you for being honest with me. It's time we both find our own paths forward, even if they're not entwined like they once were.” Faye's eyes held a mixture of acceptance and bittersweet fondness as she met Mirabelle's gaze, her heart finally letting go of what could have been to embrace the reality of what was.

“About Alucard, he helped me a lot. Leaving the Hellsing Organization right after he helped me would be like spitting in his face. I couldn’t do that, not to him and especially not to Lilith. I’m sorry things turned out how they did, and I’m sorry it took 2 years to find you. I’ve been… Nevermind”

As the conversation seemed to draw to a close, Faye reached into her pocket and pulled out the Vivre Card. She held it out to Mirabelle. “I guess he’s going to need this more than I will, best not keep him waiting. Goodbye Mira I’m sure we’ll meet again.” she said, her tone tinged with a touch of wistfulness. The little piece of paper seemed to symbolize the final chapter of their shared journey, a chapter that had closed with honesty and understanding.
Their eyes met once more, the unspoken words hanging in the air like a silent promise. With a nod, Faye turned away quickly, wanting to get out of there as fast as she could. She had made enough of a fool of herself, approaching Mira while she was with her husband. What was she thinking, she already knew it, she could tell from their auras the love they held for each other. Her steps leading her back toward the forest’s edge. The weight of the past had been acknowledged, and now it was time for them both to move forward, embracing the separate paths that awaited them.

Reactions: Skorm

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Faye listened to Mirabelle's words with a mixture of attentiveness and apprehension. As Mirabelle's tired eyes met hers, Faye felt a familiar pang of emotion, the echoes of their history reverberating between them.
Faye accepted the cup with a nod of gratitude, savoring the warmth and rich aroma as she took a sip. She locked eyes with Mirabelle, her gaze steady and receptive as she prepared herself for the truths that were about to be unveiled.
As Mirabelle began to speak, Faye's heart braced itself for the raw honesty in her words. Each phrase struck with a weight that echoed years of longing and unspoken emotions. The plainness of Mirabelle's confession—her belief that they weren't meant to be—sliced through the air, carrying a bittersweet essence that hung between them.

Faye's gaze turned introspective as Mirabelle recounted their past—the moments of connection and the choices that had led them down divergent paths. The mention of the mountain stirred memories of their initial encounter, a moment that had ignited a spark that refused to be extinguished. Faye found herself nodding, acknowledging the truth that lay in the choices they had made.
Mirabelle's words grew more poignant as she delved into the complexities of their relationship. The choice to remain at Alucard's side, the unfulfilled promises of companionship, and the realization that their agendas had never truly aligned—it was as if Mirabelle was peeling back layers of their shared history, laying bare the core of their love and its limitations.
The photograph that Mirabelle revealed painted a poignant image of her new life—a family that she had chosen, a family that had given her something she had yearned for. Faye's eyes lingered on the image, her heart a swirl of emotions that she struggled to put into words. The words that hung unspoken between them were now tangible, woven into the air with a grace that matched the forest around them.

Faye took a deep breath, her voice steady yet carrying a touch of vulnerability. “Mira” she began, her words carrying the weight of years of emotions. “I can't deny the truth in your words. Our paths have diverged, and the choices we made have shaped where we are now. A letter though? Maybe if you’d just been there I-,” She stopped herself from speaking about the genki. This had nothing to do with Mira. This was a stupid idea, she thought to herself. I shouldn’t have bothered her.
Faye gazed at the photograph, a family that represented a life she could never provide. “You've found something beautiful, and I genuinely wish you all the happiness in the world.”

Her gaze returned to Mirabelle's, and a soft smile graced her lips. “Thank you for being honest with me. It's time we both find our own paths forward, even if they're not entwined like they once were.” Faye's eyes held a mixture of acceptance and bittersweet fondness as she met Mirabelle's gaze, her heart finally letting go of what could have been to embrace the reality of what was.

“About Alucard, he helped me a lot. Leaving the Hellsing Organization right after he helped me would be like spitting in his face. I couldn’t do that, not to him and especially not to Lilith. I’m sorry things turned out how they did, and I’m sorry it took 2 years to find you. I’ve been… Nevermind”

As the conversation seemed to draw to a close, Faye reached into her pocket and pulled out the Vivre Card. She held it out to Mirabelle. “I guess he’s going to need this more than I will, best not keep him waiting. Goodbye Mira I’m sure we’ll meet again.” she said, her tone tinged with a touch of wistfulness. The little piece of paper seemed to symbolize the final chapter of their shared journey, a chapter that had closed with honesty and understanding.
Their eyes met once more, the unspoken words hanging in the air like a silent promise. With a nod, Faye turned away quickly, wanting to get out of there as fast as she could. She had made enough of a fool of herself, approaching Mira while she was with her husband. What was she thinking, she already knew it, she could tell from their auras the love they held for each other. Her steps leading her back toward the forest’s edge. The weight of the past had been acknowledged, and now it was time for them both to move forward, embracing the separate paths that awaited them.
Hearing Faye’s acceptance of the situation was hard, it swelled Mirabelle’s heart more than anything. The woman couldn’t accept the fact that a letter was all that was sent- to which Mirabelle scuffed a bit. She wasn’t wrong, she could’ve attempted to do something more but if only she knew what she's been through. Mirabelle died, and Faye didnt know this. The nightmares, the visions of Abzu and the bodies of the others haunted Mirabelle for months. It was a first time and haunting experience, so much so that the Jinchuriki wanted Faye to be there to comfort her. It was at this moment Mirabelle made note of the Vivre Card that Faye had.

Ah, I’ve forgotten about this…” she said looking at the paper for a moment before glancing at Faye, trying to return it. It then occurred to Mirabelle, looking at the sheet of paper and remembered one of the other properties of it. “Hang on a damn second…” she said pushing the paper away. “That thing…lets you know about my condition…and…you didn’t notice?” she crossed her arms, her eyes narrowing into a clearly irritated way.

You better have a good reason…” she mentally noted, Faye should have noticed that Mirabelle in fact died two years ago, of course then being revived by the Divinity dwelling within Isabella at the time. In truth, while she still was somewhat 'alive', evidently by the paper not burning to a crisp...to think Faye would...not realize.

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hearing Faye’s acceptance of the situation was hard, it swelled Mirabelle’s heart more than anything. The woman couldn’t accept the fact that a letter was all that was sent- to which Mirabelle scuffed a bit. She wasn’t wrong, she could’ve attempted to do something more but if only she knew what she's been through. Mirabelle died, and Faye didnt know this. The nightmares, the visions of Abzu and the bodies of the others haunted Mirabelle for months. It was a first time and haunting experience, so much so that the Jinchuriki wanted Faye to be there to comfort her. It was at this moment Mirabelle made note of the Vivre Card that Faye had.

Ah, I’ve forgotten about this…” she said looking at the paper for a moment before glancing at Faye, trying to return it. It then occurred to Mirabelle, looking at the sheet of paper and remembered one of the other properties of it. “Hang on a damn second…” she said pushing the paper away. “That thing…lets you know about my condition…and…you didn’t notice?” she crossed her arms, her eyes narrowing into a clearly irritated way.

You better have a good reason…” she mentally noted, Faye should have noticed that Mirabelle in fact died two years ago, of course then being revived by the Divinity dwelling within Isabella at the time. In truth, while she still was somewhat 'alive', evidently by the paper not burning to a crisp...to think Faye would...not realize.
Mirabelle's reaction wasn't lost on Faye—the emotions swirling beneath the surface were as palpable as the forest around them. Faye could sense the tension, the unsaid words that hung between them like a bridge waiting to be crossed. As Mirabelle scuffed slightly, Faye's heart ached with a mix of understanding and regret.
When the conversation shifted to the Vivre Card, Mirabelle's reaction was a mix of curiosity and realization. As Faye held out the paper, she watched Mirabelle's expression change, her irritation becoming more noticeable. Faye's gaze met Mirabelle's, and a mixture of guilt and helplessness flickered in her eyes.

"I... I did notice," Faye admitted, her voice carrying a hint of sadness. Memories stirred within her, the days when the Vivre Card had begun to wither, signaling that Mirabelle's life was in danger. The faces, the bloodshed, the whispers—the genki spirit's possession had left her scarred in ways she couldn't fully express. Faye remembered the nightmares, the horrors that had plagued her, the alcohol problem that had spiraled out of control. Yet, she couldn't bring herself to voice these memories, the pain too raw to be shared. Instead, she met Mirabelle's gaze with a mixture of sincerity and a heavy heart. "I can't tell you everything," Faye began, her voice soft but determined. "But you have to believe that if I could have rushed to you, if I could have been there, I would have."

Faye's words held the weight of unspoken truths, a testament to the battles she had fought within herself and the darkness she had confronted. As she looked at Mirabelle, she hoped that the depth of her emotions could be felt, even if the details remained shrouded. The forest seemed to hold its breath, as if waiting for the bond between them to transcend the unspoken words and painful memories that lingered between them. Faye’s thoughts were consumed by the memories she kept hidden, the torment she had endured, and the battles she had fought—both within herself and against the sinister forces that had sought to claim her.
In the shadows of the forest, a familiar sinister spirit lurked, its presence a haunting echo that Faye could sense even amidst the weight of the conversation. The tendrils of darkness seemed to beckon, a reminder of the battles she had faced, the whispers that had tormented her, and the bloodshed that had marked her journey.
Yet, Faye paid it no mind. The sinister presence was like a distant memory, an echo of a time when her life had been consumed by forces beyond her control. She had faced the darkness within, confronted the genki malevolence, and emerged scarred but stronger.

With a subtle shift in her posture, Faye refocused her attention on Mirabelle. Her eyes held a mixture of resolve and affection as she spoke. “I understand if it’s hard to believe, but know that my feelings are genuine,” she said. “I want you to be happy, and I hope you’ve found that with your family.” she continued as if trying to cut the conversation short.
The presence of the sinister spirit lingered in the shadows, she knew exactly what it was planning and she didn’t want Mira anywhere near all this jazz. But how? She had already dealt with the problem with the help of the ancient warriors. Or so she thought.

“This was a mistake, I should go.” Faye stated turning around to leave so that the malevolent spirit could follow.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Mirabelle's reaction wasn't lost on Faye—the emotions swirling beneath the surface were as palpable as the forest around them. Faye could sense the tension, the unsaid words that hung between them like a bridge waiting to be crossed. As Mirabelle scuffed slightly, Faye's heart ached with a mix of understanding and regret.
When the conversation shifted to the Vivre Card, Mirabelle's reaction was a mix of curiosity and realization. As Faye held out the paper, she watched Mirabelle's expression change, her irritation becoming more noticeable. Faye's gaze met Mirabelle's, and a mixture of guilt and helplessness flickered in her eyes.

"I... I did notice," Faye admitted, her voice carrying a hint of sadness. Memories stirred within her, the days when the Vivre Card had begun to wither, signaling that Mirabelle's life was in danger. The faces, the bloodshed, the whispers—the genki spirit's possession had left her scarred in ways she couldn't fully express. Faye remembered the nightmares, the horrors that had plagued her, the alcohol problem that had spiraled out of control. Yet, she couldn't bring herself to voice these memories, the pain too raw to be shared. Instead, she met Mirabelle's gaze with a mixture of sincerity and a heavy heart. "I can't tell you everything," Faye began, her voice soft but determined. "But you have to believe that if I could have rushed to you, if I could have been there, I would have."

Faye's words held the weight of unspoken truths, a testament to the battles she had fought within herself and the darkness she had confronted. As she looked at Mirabelle, she hoped that the depth of her emotions could be felt, even if the details remained shrouded. The forest seemed to hold its breath, as if waiting for the bond between them to transcend the unspoken words and painful memories that lingered between them. Faye’s thoughts were consumed by the memories she kept hidden, the torment she had endured, and the battles she had fought—both within herself and against the sinister forces that had sought to claim her.
In the shadows of the forest, a familiar sinister spirit lurked, its presence a haunting echo that Faye could sense even amidst the weight of the conversation. The tendrils of darkness seemed to beckon, a reminder of the battles she had faced, the whispers that had tormented her, and the bloodshed that had marked her journey.
Yet, Faye paid it no mind. The sinister presence was like a distant memory, an echo of a time when her life had been consumed by forces beyond her control. She had faced the darkness within, confronted the genki malevolence, and emerged scarred but stronger.

With a subtle shift in her posture, Faye refocused her attention on Mirabelle. Her eyes held a mixture of resolve and affection as she spoke. “I understand if it’s hard to believe, but know that my feelings are genuine,” she said. “I want you to be happy, and I hope you’ve found that with your family.” she continued as if trying to cut the conversation short.
The presence of the sinister spirit lingered in the shadows, she knew exactly what it was planning and she didn’t want Mira anywhere near all this jazz. But how? She had already dealt with the problem with the help of the ancient warriors. Or so she thought.

“This was a mistake, I should go.” Faye stated turning around to leave so that the malevolent spirit could follow.
This post begins a mission utilizing the following storyboard element(s):
- Engage the evil spirit with Faye as a team (5)

Mira’s body posture softened a bit as she heard Faye’s reasoning- but it still hurt. She believed her of course, but at times it still cant be denied on how she felt. One thing however, Mirabelle can tell Faye’s uneasiness all of a sudden. While she couldn’t see it, she definitely can sense its presence. With the shaman once again trying to bid a farewell, Mirabelle grabbed her hand and stopped her. “It’s ok…I’m here with you…” she said, feeling the spirit in a certain direction.

Remember all those years ago, when I asked you to train me to be a spirit weaver like you? While I failed at that, I have come to a degree of understanding spiritualism…and whatever it is you’re running from…” she said - placing her hand behind her and igniting spiritual blue flames into its direction attempting to stop its approach, Mirabelle turned. "We can do it together" she smiled and gestured.

One more dance, for old time sake…” she pulled Faye in, the blush on her face evident as she released her and looked into the general direction of this entity. “Alright bitch, show yourself…” she said, more flames sparking around her finger tips.

( Aoi Katon ) - Blue Fire Release
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 20 - 40
Damage: 40 - 80 (80 + 15 = 95)
Description: A skill unique to the Two-Tails and it's Jinchuriki, this jutsu allows the user to manipulate Blue Fire in an assortment of ways. Formed after making the appropriate handseals, this allows the user to release blue flames in the form of fireballs, streams of fire, and even blue flame based familiars to attack on the user's command. These Flames carry no properties of Blue Fire beside the basic variant which shares the same traditional properties of normal Fire Release except the weakness to Water.
Note: This can only be used by Matatabi and it's Jinchuriki.
Note: Intangible or Spiritual Blue Flames can only be utilized if their respective skills have been acquired.

Spiritual Flames - The user gains the ability to make use of Spiritual Blue Flames, aimed at causing high damage to the opponent’s spiritual network. This causes half the damage to the opponent’s spirit. When 0 is hit on the spirit, they will be rendered comatose until healed by techniques retrieving the soul. This also allows Burn Heal to cause spiritual burns, aimed at the target's spirit and not body. Requires the user to have first obtained Incomplete Transformation level.

1,920 CP

Last edited:

El Alucard

Veteran
Kin
2,077💸
Kumi
779💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post begins a mission utilizing the following storyboard element(s):
- Engage the evil spirit with Faye as a team (5)

Mira’s body posture softened a bit as she heard Faye’s reasoning- but it still hurt. She believed her of course, but at times it still cant be denied on how she felt. One thing however, Mirabelle can tell Faye’s uneasiness all of a sudden. While she couldn’t see it, she definitely can sense its presence. With the shaman once again trying to bid a farewell, Mirabelle grabbed her hand and stopped her. “It’s ok…I’m here with you…” she said, feeling the spirit in a certain direction.

Remember all those years ago, when I asked you to train me to be a spirit weaver like you? While I failed at that, I have come to a degree of understanding spiritualism…and whatever it is you’re running from…” she said - placing her hand behind her and igniting spiritual blue flames into its direction attempting to stop its approach, Mirabelle turned. "We can do it together" she smiled and gestured.

One more dance, for old time sake…” she pulled Faye in, the blush on her face evident as she released her and looked into the general direction of this entity. “Alright bitch, show yourself…” she said, more flames sparking around her finger tips.

( Aoi Katon ) - Blue Fire Release
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 20 - 40
Damage: 40 - 80 (80 + 15 = 95)
Description: A skill unique to the Two-Tails and it's Jinchuriki, this jutsu allows the user to manipulate Blue Fire in an assortment of ways. Formed after making the appropriate handseals, this allows the user to release blue flames in the form of fireballs, streams of fire, and even blue flame based familiars to attack on the user's command. These Flames carry no properties of Blue Fire beside the basic variant which shares the same traditional properties of normal Fire Release except the weakness to Water.
Note: This can only be used by Matatabi and it's Jinchuriki.
Note: Intangible or Spiritual Blue Flames can only be utilized if their respective skills have been acquired.

Spiritual Flames - The user gains the ability to make use of Spiritual Blue Flames, aimed at causing high damage to the opponent’s spiritual network. This causes half the damage to the opponent’s spirit. When 0 is hit on the spirit, they will be rendered comatose until healed by techniques retrieving the soul. This also allows Burn Heal to cause spiritual burns, aimed at the target's spirit and not body. Requires the user to have first obtained Incomplete Transformation level.

1,920 CP
Mirabelle's aura spoke volumes of the complex emotions that churned within her. Even as she believed Faye's sincerity, the pain of the past couldn't be easily brushed aside.
As Faye attempted to bid her farewell, Mirabelle's grip on her hand tightened, the touch a reassuring anchor amidst the emotional storm. Her words carried a sense of unity, a promise that transcended the silence. Faye felt a mixture of surprise and gratitude, her unease subsiding in the face of Mirabelle's unwavering presence.

The sudden shift in Mirabelle's demeanor drew Faye's attention, her senses attuned to the undercurrents of the forest. Faye's uneasiness was not lost on Mirabelle—she could sense the presence lurking in the shadows, the entity that Faye herself had tried to disregard.
Mirabelle's words cut through the tension, her knowledge of spiritualism and the strength of her spirit evident in the blue flames that danced in her hand. Faye's gaze followed Mirabelle's movement, a mixture of surprise and admiration in her eyes.
Faye felt her heart race as Mirabelle's hand ignited with blue flames, her determination and resolve filling the air like a tangible force. The memories of their shared past—the moments of training, the laughter, the struggles—all converged in this singular moment.

Mirabelle's words, a bold challenge to the lurking presence, carried a sense of defiance that matched the fire in her aura.
With a soft smile, Faye allowed herself to be pulled into the embrace of the moment, her heart beating in time with the unspoken dance between them. The warmth of Mirabelle's presence enveloped her, carrying with it the familiar scent of flowers that had always been uniquely Mira's. The fragrance was a rush of memories and emotions, an echo of moments that had been etched into Faye's heart. Yet, despite the surge of feelings that threatened to overwhelm her, Faye remained composed, her focus unwavering as she locked her attention on the looming entity.
Her training with the ancients had instilled in her the art of mastering her emotions, of harnessing her inner strength even in the face of overwhelming sentiment. The rush of memories and the tug of emotions were acknowledged, but not allowed to breach the walls of her resolve. Faye stood there, a pillar of unwavering determination, her stance firm and her gaze fixed on the enemy that dared to approach.

Alright,” Faye echoed, her voice carrying some uncertainty about letting Mirabelle help with this, but also filled with a newfound determination. As Mirabelle released her and turned to face the entity, Faye stood by her side. In the face of the known unknown, Faye stood shoulder to shoulder with Mirabelle, ready to face what awaited them. The forest continued to hold its breath, as if the ancient trees themselves were witness to the reunion of two souls bound by a fate that had always been intertwined.

You finally show yourself.” Faye says addressing the spirit whilst simultaneously flexing her gastrocnemius muscles, allowing her to unclamp her leg weights.

Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage points: N/A
Description: A basic automated clamp designed to read the electrical input of muscles contracting allowing the user to simply flex in a specific way to release them. These clamps are integrated into Leg Weights to hold them in place. Allowing the user to simply flex their leg in a specific manner to passively release the weight gives them freedom of mobility. These clamps give no added bonus or benefit other than releasing the weights in a more versatile way, better suited for combat.
Notes:
-Must be placed in the users' biography
-Can only be taught by Serpent

Type: Weapon/Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description: The Leg Weights used for Special Taijutsu Training with Added Weights are made through the application of a sealing formula to ordinary leg weights. The sealing formula is used to, through the use of chakra, increase the weight of the leg weights to the desired level. The seal can't be applied to anything other than the leg weights and its use is restricted to its original purpose. One can remove the leg weights but the sealing technique in them stays active indefinitely and can't be released. Additionally, the Leg Weights and their unique seal calibration makes them only usable by the ninja to whom they belong. They can't be sealed or stolen.

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,465💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/event-eiji-phantom-of-the-house-of-katsuryoku.784270/post-22128593

With the phantom vanquished for the time being, Mirabelle turned to Faye with a soft look in her eyes. "You've gotten stronger. That's good, now I can rest a little easier knowing I don't have to recuse you anymore" she teased, nudging her in the side but Mirabelle would have heard some whispers. "Irkalla needs your help..." the voice wondered into her mind, as she looked for the source of it. "Did you hear that or am I crazy?" she asked but the voice was familiar to one she might have heard years ago.

"Anyways, please keep it" she said towards Faye about the Vivre Card. "This way you can find me if you ever wish to see me again, I'll always be with you" she said, granting her a kiss on the cheek (should consent be granted). However from out the brushes came back the ball headed Monk himself. "Did I miss anything?" he asked his wife and her friend.

@El Alucard