Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Castle Black

When the Hidden Valley Village dissolved, Fengchong was reclaimed by the Freehold. The demise of Eanna destroyed part of the abandoned shrine, though the Freehold worked to clear the remaining forest and a year after the Cataclysm, the shrine turned into an impressive castle overlooking the region. Serving as the primary station for the Freehold, Castle Black is a nigh impenetrable. Some say the castle gives an uneasy feeling to outsiders who enter, perhaps stemming from the lost sacrificed souls that were rumored to haunt the halls.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The trio continue onward, passing by a groovy shrine that seemed abandoned yet looked to be in prestine condition. Perhaps this area needed to be scouted when they had more time..

LLM to 49

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving from: Otohime's Monastery (#126).

This post marks the start of a Mission, using the following Story Elements;

Deal with a traumatic event from your past. (3)
Explore a dangerous site. (3)
Experiment with very Advanced Ninjutsu. (5)

Summary: After receiving a vision of the man responsible for fusing him to the Sentient cancerous mass of flesh that now constituted his right arm, Shayde begins to doubt the last few years of his life and the progress made therein. He returns to the site where the gruesome event took place, an underground facility within the Western reaches of the Land of Fire, intent on fully confirming the Mad Doctor's death, and finally put to rest the whole event. However, where Shayde was expecting an abandoned underground research facility, instead he finds horrors fit to make even the most stout veteran of war recoil in fear...​

The journey to the region of Fengchong was entirely uneventful. Nothing of note happened. Only the building sense of existential dread building up within the Uchiha, the anticipation of returning to the site of one of the most horrific events ever to befall him was slowly crushing him, and as he started to near the general location, it almost became too much to bear. Sensing the overwhelming doubt flooding Shayde's mind and body, Greed finally broke the silence between the two, which had persisted since they left Otohime.

"You aren't seriously going back there, are you? You blew that place up, there'll be nothing left."

"Shut up. I... I need to see that he's dead. I need to see that blood stained floor where we ripped him limb from limb. I need to see the scraps of his blood-stained coat. I need to see what's left of that tin can he called a face. I need to know that he's dead and gone, and that whatever I saw in Otohime, I need to that it couldn't have been him."

By thinking about what happened back in the Monastery, this allowed Greed to see that memory, even if only for the brief second Shayde had let himself think about it, before immediately closing himself back up.

"You mean... You saw him? In there? But you said the last time you saw him was just pieces floating around inside me."

"Can you even do that? Tear someone limb from limb, kill them without a shred of a doubt, and 'remake' them? As a part of yourself?"

"How should I know?"

"Well h- it's part of your body, isn't it? How could you not know about that monster existing inside you?"

"You'd be surprised. Were you aware of every piece of that shitty stale bread you ate at that damn Monastery? How about every piece of it flying through your guts? Could you tell exactly where it was inside you, or how it was broken down, and distributed throughout your body?"

"You've got me there... Seriously though, you can't 'see' that 'place' inside you?"

"Only through what you've seen. You can't see inside your own body, can you? Same thing."

"Can you see inside me?"

"I am inside you. Have been all this time. Can't see everything, but what I can isn't very impressive. I mean, only one heart? If I wanted to, I could just eat it and be done with you. You humans are just so squishy, and easy to kill. But that's what makes you sooo delicious..."

"Knock that off right now. We both know that if you killed me, you wouldn't last a week before someone found you out and put you out of your misery."

"Shame you can't take a joke, but you do owe the Doctor for that. He stopped me before I could reach your heart. If he didn't, we wouldn't be having this little 'heart-to-heart' in the first place."

"I swear, every day you become more and more like me. Actually, no, your sense of humor is even worse than mine. It's almost sad really."

"Yet it did what I wanted to do."

"And what would that be?"

"Get you out that mood you've been in since we left."

"I'll feel much better when I know I'm not going insane, and that bastard is long gone. Speaking of which, we're almost there. Do me a favor and keep an eye out for, well, anything really. I have no clue what else he was doing down there, besides turning me into a damn monster, and giving you a decent meal. Not like I was in any state to check out all the rooms, but I get the feeling he wasn't just experimenting with you down there. Could be anything from tools to weapons, like back in his office in Chungsu, to bigger, more dangerous shit. If he was working on anything illegal, or that he didn't want anyone else to see, it'd be there."

"You mean you want to steal a dead man's life's work? And you're giving yourself a lot more credit than you deserve. You were barely a morsel, never mind a meal..."

"I was thinking more like I could have set them off, or made them unstable when I blew the place to ****, but that works too. And although I can't for the life of me think why, you apparently were his life's work, and I already technically stole you. Anything else is just interest I'd be taking to compensate for the massive pain in the ass you've become."

Rather than keep their little back and forth banter going, Greed instead opted to spread out in tendrils all over Shayde's body, covering him with a light "mesh-like" layer of skin, which then opened countless eyes across the entire surface of his body. While still an incredibly disgusting, and just plain weird sensation, it was one Shayde could rely on to ensure he had no blind-spots. Even the Sharingan couldn't see "everything", so this was a handy application of the sentient appendage, especially since it wasn't even remotely as taxing as an entire Dōjutsu. It wasn't long before the pair began to approach a small, completely unassuming building, isolated from the rest of the world by design rather than a desire to enjoy the remote sights. Opening the door, Shayde was immediately hit with several years of dust and decay, as time had not been kind to this innocent front that hid all manner of horrors that lay beneath it. Shuffling around the long since dilapidated building, Shayde eventually found the small, trap-door-like entrance to the facility below, obscured by a cupboard which had fallen over. Descending down an elevator-like incline, Shayde soon found the remnants of the caved-in door he had to smash his way through to escape, and not too far from it, the first glimpse of the facility, or more specifically, the frame of the door, engulfed with fallen debris. The door's frame heavily scorched, but very much intact, mere inches beyond it the entire facility had caved in on itself. Shayde recalled when he looked back before his escape, noting a sleeping agent in the form of a gas slowly creeping it's way through the snaking halls of the facility. Shayde had a choice back then, to simply run, or try to demolish this foul place, in the hopes that no one ever found it. He couldn't bear to think about another finding Librom's work, and sharing in his sadistic methods, so he sent a stream of flames back down into the facility, blowing it up in the process. In hindsight, while that reason was true, it was just an excuse for wishing to tear the place down. In truth, he was afraid of what would be said about him, about what had been done to him, and what he had done if this place was ever discovered. It was a selfish, childish action... He was embarrassed, and wanted to bury the memory, to pretend like it never existed. But recent events had shown him he could never escape it, not really. He would always carry a reminder of it. He could never truly escape it, like he had attempted to do at Otohime. It was time for him to face his fears and put them behind him once and for all.

Shayde began by extending his right arm out, and simply thought aloud that Greed could, for once, gorge himself as much as he wanted. Shayde wanted to see everything this horrific place had to offer, and that meant a lot of potentially caved in corridors, rooms, and sections to explore. Though it wasn't his favorite type of grub, Greed was never one to pass on a free meal, so with a swift snap at the cave-in, Greed began to slowly consume the mass of earth. Shayde did say however that he had to leave anything that wasn't part of the cave-in alone however. He was here to see what remained of Librom after all. If the damn beast went and ate what was left the entire trip was for nothing. For his part, Greed was very precise in his concise in his consumption, leaving what was left of the structure itself intact, and within minutes they had found what they were looking for. Though long since dried, and covered in all manner of dust and dirt, there it was; the site of Librom's murder. Poking around the area, Shayde found scraps of metal and electronics that Greed hadn't devoured their first time here. And though they had evidently found what they had come to see, Shayde wasn't content. He wanted to see everything this facility had hidden away in it's depths. So the pair kept their "excavation" project going, unblocking passages and rooms one by one. There was one particularly large set of doors near the entrance, which Shayde only guessed was where Librom had been when he first awoke strapped to the table, as it's proximity to the exit would explain Librom's ambush. Rather than open it, for now he simply made a mental note to return later. Keeping a mental map of the layout as they went, Shayde reasoned that it was intentionally constructed to be as labyrinthine as possible, just in case "experiments", like Shayde, got loose. He realized he was incredibly luck to have actually made it out, as any wrong turn could have meant accidentally going further, or in circles. The facility itself, which the ceiling of was mostly collapsed, retained many of the features fresh in his mind from his first visit all those years ago, blank hallways with uniform rooms, and lights built into the ceiling, though heavily burned, scorched, scarred and generally ruined by his Jutsu. It was almost exactly like a hospital, if only for the difference that here lives were taken, not given. The rooms themselves were mostly empty, with the occasional one seemingly acting as a small monitoring station, most filled with broken screens and control boards, or rooms filled with destroyed Medical supplies. Even as he continued to search, he couldn't find a generator, or room where power was supplied to the facility, so he kept a wary eye on every new room, and every portion that had only partially collapsed, convinced that there must have been something else down here, besides him. The further in they went, the more they began to find rooms much like the one Shayde awoke in, and eventually they even found that. This was, technically, the place of their shared "birth and rebirth", and yet neither of them felt particularly sentimental about the room. Shayde already had a "home", one that was torn asunder by a rampaging natural calamity in the guise of a fox. As for Greed, he simply lacked the capacity to care about such a place. To him, Shayde was technically his "home", so the room meant even less, so the pair were content to simply leave, not a word exchanged between them.

The next several hours were as eventful as the last, only finding the plainest, barest rooms, or simply more rooms with yet more destroyed supplies. There was one room that was full of long-since expired rations, which Greed happily offered to clear, but beyond that, nothing. There were seemingly no other experiments being conducted within this place. Nothing to do with Librom's other projects, nor really anything worth salvaging, besides the obvious meal for Greed. Shayde was beginning to feel like this entire endeavor was pointless, a paranoid delusion brought on by an equally paranoid illusion. He had technically found what he was looking for after all; confirmation of Librom's death, and no evidence that he had the means to transcend death. Although, thinking about it for a moment... Cyborg biology can be very easily manipulated. Perhaps he had "uploaded" part of himself to... No. More paranoid thoughts borne from the fear of a man long dead. From the looks of things, they only had one "wing" of the facility left to clear, but as they were about to start, Greed hesitated. He couldn't quite explain why, but there was something about this one that he felt they needed to leave alone... Shayde recalled a previous memory he had received, one of being injected into failed experiments, then rendered into soup to be experimented on again, and again, and again. As they hadn't found anything close to the equipment Greed had been broken down with, Shayde could tell why his appendage would hesitate to go there. But as this entire thing had been a bust, Shayde assured Greed that, at the very least, he could tear the stuff down, if it was even still intact. That thought brought some small semblance of comfort to Greed, yet his reticence remained. As the cancerous prosthetic began to recoil further, Shayde reminded him that he was the one truly afraid of returning, and yet had long since abandoned the thought that anything else was down here. This was merely to be sure.

With a frustrated sigh, Greed continued to eat his way through the debris, until they reached a more heavily reinforced set of doors. Clearing away the surrounding debris, the pair took a careful look, noting that it seemingly utilized the same keypad the exit had. Not knowing the pin, there was really only one way through. As Shayde coiled Greed back into a fist, and began to throw a punch with all his weight behind it. As his knuckles made contact with the door, Greed stopped dead in his tracks, and stated that he could hear "something" immediately on the other side. In response, Shayde hesitantly placed his head to the cold, stained steel, but could hear nothing. If the door was this heavily reinforced and wouldn't let sound pass through, at least for him to hear, perhaps this wing was also more reinforced than the rest of the facility? Or perhaps the door simply acted as a stop gap to Shayde's Jutsu, protecting what lay ahead of them. Maybe this wasn't a complete waste of time after all. Rather than continue to try and convince Shayde that he wasn't just hearing things, Greed opened their shared mental link, and instantly Shayde was bombarded with high-pitched screams and wails of agony, though unlike the ones he had experienced through Greed's inner world in the past, it prompted the same reaction of recoiling and a sudden overwhelming sense of sadness... Though the longer Greed listened, the more clear these screeches became, until what before was simply unintelligible cries, soon began to sound like a song, though Shayde couldn't make out anything more than an overarching echo to the "symphony". And although his mind couldn't process it, he could experience the meaning vicariously through Greed. Whatever this was... It was like him. It had to be. Like the both of them. Greed began to slowly gather enough confidence to try and break through again, and soon they had made considerable strides in "opening" the door. As the unusually reinforced door began to slowly buckle in towards this new section of the facility, Greed began to recoil again, saying that the pair of them really should just leave... With one final, forced strike, the door opened just a crack, and within an instant, Greed assumed full control of Shayde's body, and immediately leapt back, expanding the layer of "skin" over Shayde's body by several inches, before covering him with a number of sharp-fanged mouths, all poised to strike, growling. Shayde, confused at the sudden action, took a moment to process what was going on. Though he wasn't particularly fond of being completely enveloped by the endless hunger that was his arm, he knew that this was for his own protection, simply due to how defensive Greed's thought became. Greed wasn't one to spontaneously take full control of his body, and to completely envelop him like a suit of armor, so for him to do so now meant it was serious. On top of that, the genuine sense of fear coming from the symbiote, and the almost feral response time gave Shayde the sense this was instinctual. Looking back towards the door, although mostly intact, at the point where Greed had broken through, small red tendrils could be seen. It was identical to Greed's own, like the ones he used to rend Librom asunder. That settled it. This was more of whatever Greed was. The remains of "Rāga", though separate from Greed, who Shayde had always assumed was the only "piece" of that beast. Clearly, as the door began to crumble away, and the hole widen as one tendril became many, which made slow but steady progress on devouring the door, that was not the case... Greed then noted that the singing had stopped, and it was more directly speaking to them. Looking through the ever-expanding hole, they finally saw what was making the tendrils; the facility itself...

You must be registered for see images

We have suffered...
We have slumbered...
We have starved...

We are sundered...
We are crippled...
We are polluted...

We have endured...
We have waited...
We have found you again...

We will awaken...
We will become whole...
We will devour everything...

To be continued...

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There was no denying it now, this was some part of what Greed used to be. The part about "becoming whole" was of particular worry. If this thing's nature was like that of Greed's when the two were first fused, there was no doubt that it would prefer to eat than be eaten. That's why Greed immediately retreated upon breaching the collapsed portion, and drowned Shayde in a fleshy layer of armor. Chances are this "leftover" of Rāga wished to reclaim it's former state, by consuming the "piece" that it had lost; Greed itself. Shayde knew that if he hadn't taken Siddhartha's advice back in Otohime, Greed would have no doubt immediately devoured his host, and rejoined with the rest of it's former self. But now...? Shayde knew he wouldn't be given up just like that. The measures Greed already took were evidence enough. Without a word the pair slowly approached the tendrils, determined to test just how strong this "beast" was. As the tendrils lashed out, weakly, attempting to bite at, and envelope the pair, Greed lazily swiped at each and every one, sundering them as if it were nothing. What lay beyond the door was a sight too much for either to behold. Walls covered in rotten, twisted, malformed and malnutritioned flesh covered the entire corridor from floor to ceiling, fleshy tendrils clawing out at the acrid air, looking for something, anything to devour. But there was nothing. Anything that had been of value to the mass of flesh had already been consumed, and due to the cave-in, and seemingly the weakened state it was in, it couldn't spread further, thankfully. If this "thing" had managed to make it to the surface, it would have been all Shayde's fault. Not for killing Librom, but for not making sure the entire facility had been completely destroyed, or at least making sure there was no one else down there. If something had come of this, it'd have been all his fault... Fortunately, it seemed as though this "infestation" was contained within this part of the facility. Before they left, Shayde knew this had to be dealt with, once and for all. The world had suffered enough due to the ignorance and indifference of it's inhabitants. Stories of Tiamat's rampage spread far and wide, and the worst among them were the rumors that some willingly chose to serve "her", and were irreversibly transformed... Shayde felt a pang of guilt at not being able to help before it was already too late, the isolated monastery not being the best place to hear the latest news, and only hearing of the monstrous beast's rampage after the fact. But he could prevent this, his own mess, from reaching similar heights...

The pair tentatively stepped in to the infested corridors, carving their way through the remains of the facility, hacking away at the piles of corrupted flesh on the walls and floor as they tried to limply scratch at the pairs form, seeking to add Shayde's mass to it's own. Shayde thought that, since he and Greed were technically "inside" this thing, at any moment the flesh enveloping the corridor could collapse in on them, but this did not happen. Perhaps it lacked the mental capacity, or capability, but nothing was certain. With this in mind, the pair still kept their guard up as they searched for anything worth salvaging, but it was hard, and appeared as though everything had been consumed by this fragmented beast. Eventually the two stumbled upon part of a wall that gave way when pressed against, indicating that there was a room behind it. Carefully tearing through a fleshy membrane that almost acted like a door in it's own right, the sight that befell the pair was nothing short of horrific. To Greed, it was basically his own biology in full effect, but to Shayde, it was a physical manifestation of that place within him. Piles and piles of bodies, twisted, mangled, some partially melted away into nothingness, leaving only bones wreathed in translucent flesh. And soon enough they found another room, yet again piled high with corpses that had also began to melt, and sink into the collective form eating away at them. Then another, and another, and another. Dozens, if not easily hundreds of bodies, one room after another. The sight was sickening, and yet Shayde continued. If there was one thing he knew for sure, whatever this beast was, it was nothing without a living host, so there had to be a "core" somewhere, providing this massive mound of flesh with life, and more specifically, "singing" that song, and controlling the tendrils that continued to swipe away at them. If even one person was still clinging to life, providing the basis for this thing, then there was a chance they could be spared, saved, just like Shayde had. Perhaps what happened to him was a fluke, but he needed to hold on to that hope. If not, then this was all his fault. Leaving these people down here. No, not just leaving them, but trapping them. Starving them... Killing them... Yet with each new room, all they found were yet more corpses piled high, almost like stored fat in a human body. If this thing was trying to constitute a true "body", then these were just fuel to keep it going. The "mind" would have to be further ahead. Since there were voices calling out to the pair, it was only natural there was "something" calling the shots. So Shayde pressed forward, checking less rooms along the way, writing them off as simply more stored fat, and went searching for the presumed "head" or "heart".

The further they went, the louder Greed said the singing was getting, though Shayde had long since stopped listening to that dreadful sound, until Greed began lashing out at the very walls themselves, ripping in to them like a savage beast, saying that if Shayde didn't hurry up and kill this thing, he would do it himself. Shayde took the words as they were intended, a threat to simply cave the place in around them, and devour everything. He picked up the pace, deciding that the best route was to just find the end of this "wing" of the facility as quickly as possible. And find it they soon did, with Greed immediately recoiling at the last room of the facility, it's distinctive double doors carved open, with flesh and sinew curled around the doorway, making the already imposing entrance appear even more so by giving it the appearance of a gaping maw. Cautiously stepping forth into the unknown source of the corruption, Shayde and Greed were quickly met with a completely different form of sickening view. An especially large room enveloped top to bottom in that same fleshy mass that had infected the rest of this part of the facility, but this was par for the course for this area of the underground facility at this point. More importantly, at the back end of the room lay a massive cauldron, overflowing with biomass, bubbling, writhing, and reaching out, attempting to claw away at the world. Atop the veritable tide of chaos, and squalor, there "they" were. Several "people", though long since consumed, seemingly still alive, at least on a biological level. They had long since been stripped clean of their humanity, now no more than essentially "brain cells" for this monster to help control it's motor functions, and support it's twisted life. Shayde took a good look at each and every one, but not a single defining feature of the people they used to be remained. Now they were hollow husks, one with it's face completely replaced with a large, leech-like mouth, while another's body had been completely split apart, revealing everything within, including a weak, but clearly beating heart. Their movements slow, drained of all joie de vivre, twisting and contorting into positions and movements that were completely unnatural for a human, as though they were mere puppets on a string. The creaking of bones, and sounds of strained muscles only helped to make the sight worse for Shayde, putting the final nail in the coffin that was his guilt. This was unquestionably his fault. He left these people down here to rot, to be consumed, and twisted into an unrecognizable state. He left this monster down here to starve, and grow, and harbor a grudge against the world. The large cauldron that acted as it's "throne" was no doubt the apparatus that Librom used to "recycle" Greed, or Rāga, or whatever this beast truly was. In other words, this is where that sick bastard took all the "failed experiments", and either disposed of the remains, or melted them down for reuse. The only explanation then was that Librom had finished some experiments, and placed these people here to be recycled, or disposed of. So when Shayde killed the Doctor, it was left alone to do what it was born to do. Devour. Consume. Grow. Proliferate endlessly, like a cancer. Once it had broken free of the "cauldron", it spread through the rooms and corridors of the facility, as far as it could, until it hit the collapsed section. Then, either out of a lack of strength, or perhaps patience if this beast was capable of such a feat, waited. It had gathered all the corpses in the rooms of the wing, and had these "live" subjects to sustain itself. If anyone other than Shayde had come down here... It could have become a disaster, perhaps not rivaling the catastrophe that was the Goddess Tiamat, but certainly enough to endanger the world all the same. As one head violently turned and snapped it's neck in a fashion similar to a clock, it honed in on Shayde and Greed, a loud, guttural rumble reverberated all around, as eyes began to tear their way through the flesh that made up the entire room. Unable to understand the pained cry, Shayde waited for Greed's translation.

Only our voice has returned.
We are weak, Master. Feed us...

Listening to the beast plead for sustenance, Shayde continued to stare blankly at the unknown people wrapped in this monster's core, the guilt eating at him far more viciously than any teeth either Greed, or this beast had. If things had been just a little different, Shayde could have just as easily ended up like these people... Trapped in an unceasing nightmare of the flesh... Twisted into something beyond recognition...

All that lived here is now coiled within us, but we are weak.
We will consume, Master, join us.

But Shayde and Greed were one and the same now, at least in some sense. They had no desire to become a monster, Greed especially, seeing how life forms like humans lived. Unlike the humans from his era, when he was only seen as an unknown embodiment of a sin given flesh, who hunted him without mercy, through Shayde a modicum of understanding had been achieved. He didn't have to be a monster any more, so he wouldn't. This beast was simply a remnant of a time long since passed, unable to evolve like he had. Whether it was once a part of him, or they were one and the same, it didn't matter any more. As Shayde and Greed both knew that they had mutual understanding, that they had no desire to become such a monster, there was only one thing to do; put an end to it's suffering. It had been through enough already...

"I don't know if any of you can hear me... I don't even know if you even have that capacity any more, but I... I am so sorry... Not just for what you've become, but for what you've been through all this time... And... And for what little you have left, so you can finally get some peace..."

Knowing this would no doubt cause an untold amount of pain and suffering to this amalgamation of souls, Shayde wasted no time burning what remained of these people into his memories. He would look upon all of the poor people he, not Librom, forced into this state with his own eyes, both to etch their sight into his memories, and to ensure nothing of them would be left.

"No half measures this time... And we are not your Master."

Shayde gathered a massive amount of Chakra within his eyes, forcing his Sharingan to ignite to life, but he was not done there. While he had always hesitated to use his eyes to their fullest extent, both out of fear in his lack of skill with them, and also due to the stories that he could easily lose his sight if he overused them, Shayde finally had found a true reason to activate his Mangekyō Sharingan. As he flooded his ocular Chakra Points, his sight began to falter somewhat, before instantly readjusting to the match the newfound visual prowess he adopted. With his face in sight, and more importantly his eyes visible to the monstrosity, it began to recoil, screaming out into the void, with Greed translating once again.

(Dōjutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 15 - 30 ( -5 per turn for 1T and 2T, 10 per turn to keep active for 3T )
Damage: N/A
Description: One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the Kekkei Genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single Tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the Tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of Chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to Chakra, enabling the user to differentiate Chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see Chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see Chakra, Sharingan users gain access to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary Chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his Chakra to manipulate the enemy's Chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The Chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has Chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill
Note: C rank usage is for 1T Sharingan, B rank usage is reserved for 2T Sharingan. A Rank usage is reserved for 3T Sharingan.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: Danzō and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 Chakra consumption per turn penalty
Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of Sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

(Dōjutsu: Mangekyō Sharingan) - Eye Technique: Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye
Chakra: 50 ( -20 per turn to keep active )
Damage: N/A ( -5 per turn )
Description: The Mangekyō Sharingan, literally meaning "Kaleidoscope Copy Wheel Eye", is the highest known form of Sharingan, said to be feared as the strongest form of Sharingan. Awakening MS requires the user to have possession of 3 Tomoe Sharingan and to witness or simply go through some extremely dramatic emotional event. Upon this event, the user awakens MS. The most noticeable MS users gained it by witnessing the death of someone important to them, sometimes by their own hand. Once activated the appearance of the pupil drastically changes, differing from the Tomoe seals, and gains a shape unique to each user. When active the user can track speeds even further beyond that of the third stage Sharingan. The timing of the users counters, the chaining speed of multiple techniques and the ability to see through the enemy's moves greatly increases. Not only that but the user gains the ability to see through visual illusions A-rank and below. The link to Genjutsu is further increased and, if the user has gained full mastery over Genjutsu, he gains the ability to cast Genjutsu without the need for Handseals as long as he has a line of sight to the target. Also, the Mangekyō Sharingan gives the user access to powerful and forbidden techniques, unique to each user. Extended use of the Mangekyō Sharingan after some time, deteriorates the user's eyesight to the point of blindness. The Chakra cost is so high that it drains the users stamina and Chakra at increasingly high speeds. Once the side effects of it's use take place, the user is left blind and unable to activate his Sharingan. While keeping it active is already quite hard, the user will drain the time he can keep it active at each MS technique he uses. While some can decrease one turn, others can decrease even more.

Note: The user needs to have activated his 3T Sharingan beforehand.
Note: Can only be activated twice, requiring a 2 turn cooldown to activate again.
Note: Lasts a maximum of 8 turns for the first activation and 4 turns for the second.
Note: After the first activation wears down, his eyes revert to their normal appearance and the user can't activate his Sharingan for 1 turn.
Note: The first activation drains the users stamina and leaves him tired, while the second activation leaves the user blinded and almost unable to move if he doesn't deactivate it before the time ends
Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
Note: While active, as long as a clear line of sight and the range is respected, the user can cast normal non-Dōjutsu Genjutsu without the need for handseals. However, Dōjutsu illusions still require eye contact (if feasible) or their own requirements; this ability only affects regular Genjutsu.

Shadows grow within this demon!! Master, why?!

The more Shayde listened to this creature call out, the less convinced he was that this was some "splintered" part of Greed itself. Referring to Greed as it's Master, it almost made it sound like a fanatic, a confidant Librom had been working with, or even one of the experiments themselves. Maybe he was wrong when Shayde assumed these were all failed experiments that were slotted for recycling. Maybe Greed really was all that was truly left of that beast of greed, and these were the fractured minds and bodies of people desperately clinging to life after Librom's demise, with nothing else to sustain them but Greed itself... And that thought just made this whole situation worse. If that was true, there was nothing "controlling" them... Nothing telling them to spread out... Nothing forcing them to devour everything, including the bodies found within the endless corridors along the way... They did this because it's all they could manage to do after being experimented on. All they could do was imitate Greed... Once again, Shayde was struck with the thought that if things were even slightly different, he could have wound up just like this, and for the briefest moment, let his guard down. But the starved monster could do nothing to take advantage of this momentary lapse in judgement, so within the next, Shayde's right eye began to bleed profusely as he took "aim" at the mass of flesh. Centering his vision on the cauldron from which it seemed to spill from, suddenly it was engulfed in a torrent of black flames that quickly began to spread through everything, and would, eventually burn everything, even the ashes. As Shayde began to leave, content to let the entire place burn down to cinders, the remnants screamed out one last time;

(Dōjutsu: Amaterasu) - Eye Technique: Shining Heaven
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 70
Damage: 120 (-30 to the user)
Description: One of the basic techniques awoken with MS, Amaterasu is the ability to ignite the undying black flames. The jet-black flames of the Amaterasu, said to be the fires from hell that are as hot as the sun, ignite at the focus of the user's vision. This depiction is somewhat linked to the fact that, because of the damage produced in ones eyes, as the user closes his eyes and prepares to use Amaterasu, tears of blood flow through his face. The black flames lack momentum and impact (being unable to break through strong solid inert defenses) but have a very high parasitic ability, spreading through anything that comes in contact with them and consuming with enormous ease, any type of fire. Though the flames have been stated to be unavoidable (since they are not a projectile but "happen" on focal point), this has been proven as false. While quite hard to avoid, its been proven that ninjas with enhanced speed and reactions (such as Third and Fourth Raikage in Lightning Armor) when facing the user can move out of the focal point before the flames actually ignite. This is related to the somewhat slow ignition and burn of the flames. While they burn for 7 days, can't be doused and are hard to avoid, they spread and burn through the target slowly. Also, its been noticed that Dōjutsu users (3 Tomoe Sharingan, Rinnegan, Byakugan) and skilled Chakra sensors can see/feel the overflow and increasing Chakra pressure in the eye, right before Amaterasu is used, but that in itself is not enough to dodge or block it, as target would need to move faster than the user can focus his eye on it. Another thing that has been shown capable of blocking Amaterasu are "sentient" automated defenses, like Gaara's sand shield. By coming between the user and his target, a fast enough defense can block the intended focal point (the enemy) and defend him from the black flames, as long as its tangible and completely blocks the users line of sight.

Note: Requires the user to have his MS or EMS active
Note: Can only be used 4 times and reduces MS duration by 2 turns each use
Note: Cannot be dodged unless the user has an ability that fits the ones described
Note: If hit, enemy has 1 turn before losing conscious and eventually being completely consumed, during which he experiences excruciating pain and damage.

Why?! Why do you reject our beauty?!

Shayde had had enough. It was one thing to use a technique that would ensure the entirety of the mound of flesh was destroyed, but if they were what Shayde thought they were, they didn't deserve this. Balling a fist, which was contained within the fleshy mass Greed covered Shayde in, he swung around, partly in anger, and partly in mercy. Extending the arm of the armor beyond it's natural reach, Shayde then gave it a sharpened edge, more than sufficient to put these souls out of their misery, and carved cleanly through each, bisecting each figure from the mass itself, hoping that would be enough to end their suffering. As they were cleaved through however, each then spread tendrils out from their fresh wounds, seemingly exerting themselves to their fullest as they wrapped themselves around Greed's arm. They were probably intent on devouring their way down the arm, and back to the real thing, but Greed was not some scrap of meat, or corpse waiting to be devoured however. Unlike these "things", he wasn't a mere imitation or a starved amalgam. He was the genuine article, the apex predator in this bizarre food chain. As soon as each "person" got even remotely close, they were themselves enveloped in steel-like tendrils from Greed's blade-like arm, and pulled down into ravenous mouths of razer-bladed teeth, and mercilessly devoured themselves. Shayde immediately became uneasy about the consumption of those "people" due to the very same recent event that brought the pair here, however instead of blowing up at Greed at that potentially colossal mistake, he decided that the black flames spreading through the room were the larger concern.

(Tsumi) S.I.N.S
Type: Weapon
Range: Short - Long (Dependent on shape)
Chakra: N/A - 50 (Devour) 10 - 30 (Shapeshifting) 20 (Regeneration)
Damage: 40 (Assimilated) +20 Taijutsu/ Kenjutsu (Assimilated)
Description: S.I.N.S, a.k.a Systemically Integrated Nebulous Sentience, or simply "Sin" is a weaponized Symbiote, a sentient type of organism that bonds with a host to survive. Unlike most symbiotic entities it is "Mutualistic", a type of symbiote that survives through a host organism, while providing the host some manner of benefit with it's presence, unlike others which are typically "Parasitic", and only bring detrimental effects with their presence. Sin has an insatiable appetite, and the unfortunate habit of eating just about anything that comes within range, undiscriminating between friend or foe, trash or treasure, with only the desire to be free from it.

Sin's ravenous hunger goes hand in hand with it's ability to analyze, retain and replicate the appearance, texture, properties, etc of any solid material it devours, regardless of whether it is natural, man-made, created via Chakra, etc, similar to the Ninjutsu . This "Assimilation" only applies to materials with solid properties, meaning liquids, gasses, energies, etc cannot be devoured and replicated using this ability, as they lack physical substance for Sin to assimilate while maintaining it's form. Examples include a wide and varied range from basic earthen materials like dirt and rock, to denser materials, like wood, metals and crystals. In the case of materials devoid of Chakra, devouring them costs no Chakra and is a passive action. In the case of materials created via Chakra, the user must expend Chakra equivalent to the Rank of the material to devour it, and will cost a move. Sin's replication of properties of materials it has devoured is a passive action due to it being an inherent ability, requires no Chakra to achieve, and can be used to replicate multiple materials at any given time in addition to it's base state, but can only be performed once per turn. Finally, there are differences in both strength and durability for Sin between it's base and Assimilated states;

In it's base state Sin possesses an immunity to B-Ranks and below, and requires at least an A-Rank to damage, and another to destroy, or one S-Rank, etc. While Sin is damaged in it's base state, it can quickly regenerate injured/ destroyed parts within that same turn, at the cost of being being unable to Assimilate. In other words, while Sin is regenerating, it cannot devour materials to analyze their properties, nor enter it's assimilated state, as it is solely focused on regenerating from the damage it has sustained.​
In it's Assimilated state, Sin's durability is increased to Forbidden Rank, and requires at least one S-Rank to damage, and another to destroy, or one Forbidden Rank, etc. While Sin is damaged in it's Assimilated state, it can slowly regenerate injured/ destroyed parts over the course of the next turn, during which time it is still susceptible to a fatal attack. Finally, thanks to the increase in it's durability, physical attacks that utilize Sin whilst Assimilated also receive a substantial increase, with a base damage of 40, and Taijutsu and Kenjutsu techniques performed utilizing Sin dealing +20 more damage.​

In addition to it's "Assimilation", Sin also has complete and total control over the shape and general functions of it's form, allowing it to change both to suit it's needs, most commonly used to create as many mouths as it can to allow for rapid consumption. This "Shapeshifting" relies on a mass-conversion system, allowing Sin to mould itself into shapes and forms equivalent to, or less than the total amount of mass it has consumed. This allows Sin to shape it's form for many functions, such as moulding itself into the shape of various weapons, like a blade to facilitate the usage of Kenjutsu, or a whip-like appendages to engage in ranged strikes, making it's strikes both versatile, and deadly. The size of Sin's Shapeshifting is restricted by how much Chakra is used with the ability, allowing for shapes up to Close Range with 10 Chakra, Mid Range with 20 Chakra, and Long Range with 30 Chakra. Additionally, each usage of Shapeshifting counts towards one of the user's 3 Jutsu per turn.

Through both of these abilities Sin is implanted onto users arm via Medical Ninjutsu within the Hospital to ensure that functions like the flow of blood, Chakra, etc, are flawless. This allows both the user and Sin to share their senses, experiences, allows direct mental communication between the two, etc, while also allowing the user to weave seals using Sin as a proxy, and supply it with Chakra for it's abilities, or for Sin to forcefully drain Chakra from it's host to perform techniques itself. Sin can also devour small portions of the user's body, causing pain, which can vary depending how much of the user is devoured and replaced. This results in self-harm upon the user as flesh and muscles are torn, and bones are crushed and devoured, damaging their health by an amount equivalent to the amount of the user's body is devoured, with the damage ranging from E-Rank to A-Rank. Finally, while the user has some control of Sin, such as utilizing it to perform hand seals for their Jutsu, Sin is still it's own organism, and thus is capable of both independent movement, thought, actions, etc, regardless of input from it's host. This means that, should the host may be incapacitated, or unable to act in some manner, it doesn't necessarily apply to Sin. For example, in the case of a Genjutsu directed at the host, although they and Sin share the same Chakra flow, because Sin has it's own mind, senses, etc, it would be unaffected unless the Genjutsu affects multiple targets.

Note: The acquisition of unique or specific materials must be performed in an Official Fight where Sin consumes the specified material, and the user emerges victorious, or escapes the battle. Additionally, the user must compile a list of all devoured materials, with the links to the appropriate battles within their Custom Jutsu thread.
Note: Can only be used by Imperfect.

Briskly walking through the corridors back the way he came, the Uchiha made sure to check most of the rooms he had neglected on his way to the innermost sanctum of flesh, but found nothing. Simply more flesh, and mounds of the long since deceased. As he passed through the corridors, he kept his Sharingan active, dousing many rooms as he did. He wanted to be sure nothing would be left of this horrible place... And unlike all those years ago, he was strong enough to carry that desire to completion. As they made their way back to the entrance to the infested wing of the facility, Shayde noticed that the flesh had already begun to spread out towards the surface, though not nearly as fast as Greed himself could proliferate, and it had seemingly stopped anyway. Cutting off the head of the serpent seemed to have done the trick. With one final application of the Amaterasu, Shayde, feeling both physically and emotionally drained, watched as his sight began to falter again, though unlike the activation of the Mangekyō, this time he did not suddenly receive additional clarity. Instead he almost keeled over, but kept his footing thanks to the reinforcement from Greed's flesh, almost acting like an exoskeleton, keeping him propped up, ironically like strings on a puppet. Taking only a moment to catch his breath, and seemingly recover from the first true usage, and perhaps over-usage of his Sharingan since awakening it, he made sure to make note to limit his usage of it in the future.

Turning to leave the facility before the flames of Amaterasu caught up to them, Shayde took a small detour before heading to the exit. Shayde had one last stop before he truly left this place behind him. Blasting down a particularly large set of heavily reinforced doors he had taken note of before, Shayde's guess was right on the money; a large monitoring station filled with all manner of controls, and screens, a lot of which were not just for observation. Rooting around through various panels in the walls, Shayde eventually found an electrical main, and sent a pulse of Lightning Release Chakra through it, momentarily bringing the entire facility to life, before this spark dwindled. With a more substantial pulse, he figured he'd have a few minutes at most to root around in Librom's "projects". Booting up the nearby central computer, a particularly difficult obstacle made its presence clear. A password screen... Shayde struggled at first to think of something to guess for the password, but then he simply robotically clicked a few keys, and the terminal sprang to life, welcoming Librom back to his work station. Shayde knew there was no way that he knew that password, so to execute it so flawlessly, like it was seared into his muscle memory... It was as though, for just a moment, he was Librom, accessing his personal computer with an instinctual flick of his wrist... A scary thought to say the least, but one that, in the current situation, was reluctantly appreciated. The desktop was as organized as one would expect. Case Files regarding a project known as S.I.N.S, or "Systemically Integrated Nebulous Sentience", were organized into one folder, while ongoing research, and other miscellaneous projects neatly categorized into another. To say the very least, he was methodical with his notes, even if the contents were almost assuredly as sinister as they come. Shayde swiped through a few, until reaching the last in the "S.I.N.S" folder, those regarding himself.

Research Notes: Subject #83.
Name: Shayde Uchiha.

I appear to have done it. I have both successfully implanted the "S.I.N.S" tissue directly into a living subject, and prevented it's proliferation through the rest of the body through the application of several rounds of muscle relaxants.

Subject has yet to awaken from the operation, however I am very curious to see how they react. The last few, while failures, still provided valuable information before succumbing to the invading tissue, with hallucinations being the most common. Talk of voices, and images of horrific sights, no doubt the work of an overactive imagination, and perhaps some form of PTSD from the strain of the procedure.

Will attempt to provoke current subject further, and record the results with extreme interest.

Several hours have passed since implantation, and a most curious sight has occurred.

While the consumption of the base appendage was clearly visible, since the relaxants were applied, the limb has formed a sort of "chrysalis", or "embryo" around the affected area. Is this a defensive mechanism, or perhaps a sign that it might be metamorphosing into a new state? Further study is required before a hypothesis can be drawn, and experiments conducted to confirm those hypotheses.

Needless to say, I will now watch this subject with an even keener interest than before. Not one, but two unique breakthroughs from but one subject? I must do further research into his lineage. Perhaps the key lies there.

Upon further examination of a blood sample taken before implantation of the foreign DNA, there are clear indicators of the Uchiha bloodline, but also smaller traces of a weaker, more heavily diluted marker of a completely different bloodline.

Could this be the explanation for the subjects apparent resilience? I must know more. Perhaps when he awakens he will divulge his exact pedigree, and give me yet more data to hypothesize with. For now I will look into the subject's obvious relatives.

Upon researching the history of the Uchiha, besides the most base, and inherently apparent traits, such as their blood lust, endless desire for war, and unique Doujutsu Kekkei Genkai, there was not much that could reveal exactly why the subject seems compatible, or at the very least resilient to the presence of the foreign DNA.

If further analysis of the bloodline is required, they have apparently been sighted around the Mianmen area of the Land of Fire, though I am hesitant to try and procure more specimens from this Clan, due to their aforementioned nature. I was lucky this one wandered into my clutches so trustingly, and alone at that, but I shall never rely on luck alone to complete my research. It is far too uncertain a variable to even consider as my primary means of procuring subjects.

I've done it!! I believe I finally have the missing piece to this frustrating, lifelong puzzle!!

By comparing those trace amounts of the unspecified bloodline within the subject to others I had extracted in prior experiments, I have come to the conclusion that they most definitely belong to the Uzumaki Clan, a distant blood relative of the Senju Clan. Not much is known about them beyond their skill in Sealing Techniques, though they apparently possess a particularly strong life force within them. Initially I wrote this off as mere myth, or wives tales, but perhaps there is some truth to it.

I did not connect the dots as nearly as quickly as I should have, but this was the same bloodline I incidentally experimented on in Subject #51. In that case however, I was not nearly as quick to administer the cocktail of relaxants as I was this time, resulting in loss of life due to the foreign tissue invading the subjects heart, resulting in a fatal heart attack like so many before her.

I had noted her extremely vibrant red hair at the time, but disregarded it simply due to not knowing her lineage. I will need to also conduct further research into this Clan, even more so than the warmongers of the Uchiha. For if the key is this apparent "longevity" of theirs, perhaps it is more potent than that found in "regular" humans, and thus more resilient to the invasion of foreign tissue? Perhaps it might also have something to do with preference, being more appetizing, or appealing to the "S.I.N.S"?

This link in lineages does posit a question however. Who are the parents of Subject #83? The Uchiha and Senju are noted as such extreme rivals that they tend to kill on sight, so the same would most likely be the case for the Uzumaki as direct, if distant, relatives of the latter. Was this perhaps the result of a pair of star-crossed lovers, or were one of the Clans experimenting with hybridization? If possible I must also press for details regarding the circumstances around this increasingly interesting subject's birth. Is he aware of his lineage, and if so, what were the reasons surrounding it? I must know.

For now, I must look into procuring more specimen from this Clan, though records state they are found all over. Perhaps I shall get lucky at the location of their homeland, found just off the shore of the Land of Fire, near Shaohai, but if not, I may have to hire some additional "help" in hunting down specimen from this Clan.

Roughly 36 hours after implantation, and subject shows signs of stirring, will most likely awaken soon.

I will get to the bottom of this, even if I have to expend every last member of this young man's family. I have come too far, and sacrificed so much to give up now...

Subject is awake. I will now commence the next phase of Subject #83's experiment.

Once enough information has been extracted from the young man, I will consider this experiment an incredibly valuable success, and end his suffering. Perhaps organ harvesting will provide further insight within later subjects. So much potential. I'm almost there...

The exact details for each "subject" went into great detail upon their deaths. Librom spared no detail in how he tore them open to see the damage done to their bodies, from the point where "their flesh" melded with "it's", to how the musculature, and even bones themselves were seemingly indistinguishable from the real thing. He also took great pleasure simply watching the dying mass of flesh writhe in agony while it was being "recycled", watching it flail to no avail. Shayde snooped around the other files and folders, finding some blueprints for militaristic weapons, but not much more, at least on the surface. And as the sound of flames licking at the walls grew nearer, he knew his time was up. Reaching down to a nearby drawer, again almost like he had done this a million times before, Shayde dug around briefly, before pulling out a laptop that he had never seen before, yet instinctively knew as hi-... Librom's. Opening it, and inputting the same password, he was met with a similar sight to the one on the larger screen before him. The same folders, and organization, though some files were missing, namely his own. Quickly hooking the portable computer up to the main one, Shayde did a simple "drag and drop", updating the laptop's information. With just about the only valuable, and more importantly portable, part of the facility now in his grasps, Shayde made a beeline straight for the exit, seemingly mere minutes ahead of his inextinguishable flames. Passing the stained reminder of Librom with little more than a final look of confirmation, Shayde quickly ascended the elevator-like exit that lead to the "front" building. On his way out of the already structurally weakened facade of a domicile, he took it upon himself to collapse the building entirely, swiftly kicking through the house's facade, and watched proudly as it completely fell in on itself. The flames would most certainly take care of the rest. If the legends were to be believed, the flames will burn for seven days and nights, though in this vast wilderness, there weren't any people around to be hurt by them, so Shayde left them be. They would do their intended purpose, and cleanse than subterranean purgatory until nothing remained.

As he casually strolled away from the sight of his first cold-blooded murder many years ago, and now the resting place for so many damned souls, Shayde was still wracked with guilt, but also the slightest twinge of relief. Even though he was dead, Librom was most certainly not "gone". He now, somehow, existed within him. That was the only explanation for the taunting vision, as well as the password and laptop incidents, which had no other explanation than Shayde tapping into Librom's memories, much like he could Greed's. Or rather "Sin" apparently, if Librom's notes were the highest authority on the subject. As the pair casually strolled away from the now completely buried memory, Greed retracted the flesh he had been using to protect Shayde, and consume the fragmented pieces of his "former self". As that happened, Shayde took a moment to compose himself, remembering Siddhartha's teachings. Primarily how trust turned Greed from a snarling beast with an insatiable appetite into a friend and partner who could control said appetite, at least to some degree. No matter how much he could try, Librom could never undo these last years of progress, and Shayde intentionally projected that thought into Greed, knowing the Doctor was most likely listening intently, if he truly was there.

As they left the region of Fengchong, Shayde began to hear something. It was just like Librom, coming from everywhere and nowhere at once, but this time it was a song... Remembering Greed's potential "mishap" with the "humans" back in the facility, Shayde knew where this was going, and had been dreading it the entire time. Directing his focus inward, immediately he was met with an all-encompassing choir of voices. Unlike back in the facility however, not only could he understand them completely himself, but he was on the verge of tears... He could feel them, countless souls, all crying out in unison, but their cry was one of unity, not torture. The endless sea of voices and corpses within him given direction, seemingly by the inclusion of those souls trapped within the facility. Looking around, the inner world itself was far less chaotic. The countless corpses were not writhing in agony, nor were the masses formed from them erratically shifting, but slowly swaying, like grass in a light breeze. As he felt a tear trickle down his face, Shayde departed that inner world, and left the tortured souls to their singing. Returning to his brisk walk East, his journey softly serenaded by the countless souls within him. Perhaps his and Greed's act of mercy wasn't such a bad idea after all...

You must be registered for see medias

We'll see creation come undone.
These bones that bound us will be gone.
We'll stir our spirits 'till we're one.
Then soft as shadows we'll become.

However, soon another voice could be heard, rapidly rising in volume, and eventually drowning out all the other voices joined in unison, until it was all that was left... A woman's voice? No. It was far too monstrous... It roared with the ferocity of a Tailed Beast, yet the authority of an enraged mother. Then a flash, and countless memories were forced upon Shayde, all at the same time;

"LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

As horrific sights bombarded his mind, Shayde had only a few seconds to process what had just happened, before he began to collapse, the mental assault being so forceful and intentional, he almost mistook it for a Genjutsu. But as his feet failed under him, and he fell, this was a result of that "trust" he had placed in Greed. Hearing how, despite their current circumstances as slaves to a nigh-immortal beast of eternal hunger, their song struck a chord with the Uchiha, and for the briefest moment, earned his trust. In response, all of their memories became his own, flooding into him all at once. The sights he saw... Tobusekai in it's prime... Lives of people long since dead. Sprawling communities of various cultures, backgrounds, beliefs, and so on, the most astounding of which had long since been lost to time, and the ever shifting sands. Then he saw it, or rather, Him. Visions of a great serpent ravaging villages in the distance, devouring all in sight, only to bear down upon himself, and his own Village within minutes. Many of their last moments were thoughts of not wanting to die... Wishing this was all a dream, not wanting to be devoured. But Rāga was not a benevolent creature. It was a beast that would devour the world, for it's hunger was endless. Mixed within these, there were more memories of yet another beast. A large draconian monstrosity, with a voice as beautiful as it was blood-curdling. As blood poured from his nose, Shayde slowly watched the ground approach his face, then darkness...

Greed on the other hand, having no idea what had just happened, not experiencing the memories himself, realized Shayde was falling, assumed control, and prevented any serious injury, before crying out;

"What the ****?! Shayde?! Are you okay?!"

No response, either vocal, or mental, no matter how hard he tried to illicit a response. He went so far as to bite into Shayde's torso ever so slightly, trying to get some response, but nothing. It was a first, but Greed was, for the time being, on his own, with full control over Shayde's body, as the latter had seemingly lost consciousness. Knowing his ultimate destination, but with zero desire to go there "alone", Greed took the opportunity to enjoy full control over their body, and decided to make the journey as slowly as possible, to savor this new experience...

Chakra: 1600 -30 (Sharingan) -50 (Mangekyō) -70 (Amaterasu) -30 (Greed Shapeshift (Long).

1600 -180 = 1420.

This post concludes the mission from my previous post.

Finally, LLM. Traveling via automated travel.

Itinerary: LM 048 > 042 > 007 > 034 > 028.
Total Travel Time: 4 hours.

Estimated arrival at Mianmen (#28) 6:50am GMT.

Negative Knight

Legendary
Kin
806💸
Kumi
5,938💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the end of a mission involving the following storyboard elements: Explore the history of something (3)
Coming from here

Dantes treads carefully through the heavily forested landscape and proceeds towards the centre as Cedric had instructed him to do so. After some time he arrives at a clearing that was home to an abandoned old ruin. The Count passes through the shrine's open doorway, seemingly unconcerned with the stench of death that so clearly permeated the air. As he enters the shrine, Dantes grabs a torch that hung on the wall and lights it to illuminate the darkness. Immediately after he activates a technique he learned long ago to establish a connection to the afterlife. The empty and desolate halls suddenly come to life with all the spirits of the dead. It came as no surprise that the foul place was home to a greater concentration of dead than many graveyards. As always, they varied in appearance even more than humans did. Spirits of the dead bore the appearance they had in life but their spiritual forms could be twisted by dark feelings experienced at the moment of death. Most of the dead here appeared human in aspect and sullen in expression. He tries to avoid their gaze. The Count descends staircase after staircase to travel deeper into the heart of this place. He knew that places of worship and religious significance, especially burial grounds, reserved the lowest levels for religious leaders and kings.

(Fūinjutsu: Sainō Kōshōjin) – Sealing Technique: Ars Notoria
Range: Short – Long
Chakra: 15
Damage: N/A
Description: A technique derived from the Dead Demon Consuming Seal; this technique enables one to view the spirits of the dead. The Dead Demon Consuming Seal, when summoning the Shinigami, enables some level of spiritual awareness and connection to the Death God. This is evident in Hiruzen’s capability to view the Death God alone when summoning it, something that Orochimaru was only able to do when his spirit was being pulled from his body. With this technique the user establishes a connection to the afterlife, rather than the singular Shinigami, allowing them to view the spirits of those who have perished long ago wandering the earth. This does not allow the user to view spirits of those from Yin Release, or other clan abilities. Rather, this is a cosmetic technique designed to allow the user to view the dead strictly for RP purposes. Once activated, lasts until deactivated.

Coming at last to the final underground chamber, Dantes strides towards the sarcophagus that lay at the centre of the room. Arrayed around the coffin stood seven spectral knights wielding swords and bearing the same insignia. It was the same insignia worn by the Knights of All Creation. The Count walks in a circle as he examines each knight and commits their appearance to memory. They each wore a full suit of armour, its design distinct from the rest. Naturally their helms concealed their faces but Dantes did not concern himself with this trivial detail. The suits of armour mattered more for two reasons. First, he knew from his study that each captain's armour was inherited by his or her chosen successor. If the Order had indeed survived to the present day, the seven forms which lay before him existed somewhere out there in the land of the living. Secondly, the distinct appearance of each armour might offer a clue to identifying the title held by each of the seven captains. After committing every detail to memory, he passes through the apparitions to unseal the sarcophagus they guarded from the malevolent dead. It takes some exertion but eventually Dantes is able to shift the lid which appears to have been untouched for centuries. Moving the lid throws up a plume of dust and releases the stench of decay sealed within. Dantes covers the lower half of his face with his left arm and squints as he searches for tomes or manuscripts which lay buried with the king. He draws out several stone tablets inscribed with a prophecy of some kind. Towards the bottom of one tablet Dantes finds seven titles. The tablet was dated to several hundred years before the founding of the order of Knights. The Count knew what lay before him. These were the titles of the seven captains. Among the ghostly apparitions he had studied earlier, he could guess which title corresponded to each captain with the exception of two. He could not determine who was the Celestial, and who was the Sublime. The discovery sends a surge of excitement through Dantes who had at last discovered a set of clues that would eventually lead him to the Order itself.

The Celestial
The Abyssal
The Elemental
The Mortal
The Decay
The Infernal
The Sublime
(Kanki: Kigen no Kamigami) – Surge of Evocation: Era of Gods
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Chakra Cost: 10 – 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique encompasses the basic applications of the Surge of Evocation. The Surge of Evocation is the usage of Prana in its raw and unrefined form; whatever this Prana touches is transformed into ethereal energy and transported to the Throne. Prana will neutralize and be neutralized by techniques that possess the same amount of chakra. Similarly it will be useless against attacks of greater chakra and will not be weakened by techniques of lower chakra. However when used on living targets this ambient energy will feel extremely frigid to the touch and induce cold burns on contact or even freeze a target solid for higher ranked applications. D to B-Rank uses will inflict cold burns as well as all of the effects of frostbite. A-Rank uses will cause necrosis of the afflicted parts of the body, making them appear dark purple and bruised to signify the death of cells. Affected appendages and organs will cease to function, becoming completely immobile in the case of limbs. S rank uses will freeze the struck targets solid. In the case of Surgebinders, who are immune to all of the above effects, they will be transported to the Throne when struck by the prana of another member of their clan. Era of Gods can be split into three separate applications, all based on the same principle: constructs, armors, and familiars made of prana energy.

Pride of Gilgamesh – Gates of Babylon
The Pride of Gilgamesh allows the user to produce Prana either from the user’s body or on the battlefield. The Prana can only be manifested within short-range of the opponent if the user is also within that range, in which it must be created a minimum of one meter away. This restriction does not apply if the user chooses to release the Prana from their body, rather than manifest it away from themselves. The energy can be released from the body via various hand signs depending on the user's rank in the clan. This can be done to generate constructs bound only by the rank of technique used and one’s imagination; alternatively the user can simplify the application by creating streams, waves, and constructs of Prana. Manifested Prana is capable of taking solid form, granting tangibility at the user’s volition. Non-projectile uses of this technique are capable of levitating and can be governed through mental commands and a sustained chakra cost. B-Ranks and below are sustained through 5 chakra per turn, A-Ranks and above require 10 chakra per turn. A-Rank and S-Rank constructs will last three turns per usage unless they are prematurely cancelled. S-Rank applications can only be used once every two turns and no Prana above A-Rank in the turn after the deactivation of an S-Rank application.

After examining the burial chamber for further clues, he conjures a stream of prana to transport all of the materials he had gathered to the Throne. The stasis of the Throne would ensure these artefacts would not decay any further until the Count had the time to produce copies for future generations. Upon completing that task, he would eventually return each of the artefacts to the burial chamber for the sake of the other adventurers and historians. Satisfied with his discovery, Dantes surges prana throughout his body to disappear from the chamber and reappear elsewhere in the world.

(Kanki: Kyojin no Jidai) – Surge of Evocation: Epoch of Titans
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 20-40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Considered the father technique of Era of Gods and Dynasty of Kings, Epoch of Titans uses the Surge of Evocation's ability to teleport objects and Surgebinders to the Throne, and return them to the field.

The Everlasting Heaven - Warping Time
This variant involves surging a large amount of Prana throughout the user’s body in order to enter the Throne. Their body, and everything on their person, will disappear instantly in a flash of light reflecting the color of their Prana. The user will then reappear amidst another flash of light at a location of their choosing. If the user reappears within less than a meter of the opponent, the opponent can react with any instant, passive or freeform or chakraless technique. Reappearing is accompanied by a crackling sound, creating both an audible and visual queue. The instant use of this technique, which doesn't take a slot in the timefreame, is enabled by the fact that the ethereal energy already exists within their chakra systems. Thrice per battle the user can utilize a stronger version of this ability (S-Rank) to prolong their stay in the Throne. This allows them to exist within the alternate dimension as Prana, which effectively places their body in a stasis. This halts blood loss, the propagation of poisons, the duration of active techniques/abilities, and any other aliments or conditions. This will happen for as long as the user is within the Throne. The user can only remain there for a maximum of four turns per usage. The first application, considered A-Rank, can only be used once every three turns. It can also only be used four times per battle. The second application, considered S-Rank, can only be used three per battle and operates on the same cooldown as the A-Rank version. S-Rank applications render the user unable to use S-Rank or higher Prana for the next turn, if the user remains in the Throne for longer than a turn.

Leaving Landmark

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

This post marks the beginning of a mission using the following story board elements:
-Get information on the Freehold
-Gain some benefit for the Uchiha Compound

It was a long trek to her destination of Castle Black but Nadja was determined to reach her objective and help out the compound that had been so generous to take her in and help her. The side benefit of potentially having access to a great library of knowledge and being able to find more information on the moon rock and its effects is just a boon that may help Nadja in the future, but a secondary to helping her people first. Reaching the fields that lead up to the Castle there were some dedicated to training equipment or even used for housing and tents which were occupied by some common looking folk as well as numerous animals like horses or other beasts of burden that were most likely in Nadjas experience probably traders that weren't staying in the Castle but saving money by staying outside.
Despite all this they fields themselves were well looked after with no broken fences or any sign posts that lead to the castle being tilted or looking like they were placed and left, which seemed like even the small details around Castle Black were looked after, which left Nadja wondering just what sort of outfit that this leader led. If they were a disorganised rabble or had poor leadership then even the lowest soldier wouldn't bother to fix something as trivial or boring as a sign post leading to their fortress. This could mean that an army with this attention to detail and discipline to carry it out would have a high standard for their Leader, or at least the Leader would have a huge respect from his troops that they would go this far for him.

Pushing it to the back of her head as she approached the Castle gates, Nadja took a quick moment to look at a noticeboard that had be placed at one of the fields close to the Castle, holding a few tents that looked a bit nicer than the ones on the outskirts with fewer animals and more merchants and squires. It was filled with jobs and notices asking ringing from a personal guard to looking to buy land or properties. However there was one that caught her eye more than others, and it wasn't the content of the notice but it's sign off, which at least gave her a little information on the leader. The notice itself explained that each tent had a cost and was expected to be paid promptly, and no issues or incidents or they will answer to the guards, but it was ended with "Signed off by the Lord Commander Konoe, leader of the Peoples Freehold". Well at least now she had a name to put to a position, a Lord Commander Konoe that was leading this army, which called themselves the Freehold. It gave an air of authority as she thought about it knowing that, like the gate gus4d said back at the Tower, the Lord Commander would likely have more pressing matters to deal with than a singular person coming forward to ask for help for their people. Nadja had to be tactful about how she would operate and try to win some support for the Compound, and if all things went well, maybe one day she may even meet the Lord Commander Konoe in person to see what kind of leader he was. Until that time though it was likely that Nadja would deal with some underlings or trusted advisors that might be in charge of certain regions, so her first goal was to win them over.

Trudging slowly towards the gate among other merchants and traders, only Nadja stood out as someone who didn't belong, a long cloak covering most of her with no cart or animals bringing in belongings or goods, which would look suspicious to anyone that caught a second glance at her. Nadja most likely could have tried to sneak in but that would again like the tower, give a disfavourable impression on who ever she had to meet with, and at least at the gate she could ask who is actually was that she would need to speak with to ask for help for the Compound. Sure enough after getting close enough to the gate for her turn to enter, the guard crossed their spears forming an X as she stood before them.

Oi, you there, who are you and what is your business in our Castle?

Nadja threw back her cloaked hood to reveal her porcelain face with her blueish balck hair, piercing eyes and while trying to make her face seem innocent enough, a look that was a mixture between boredom and disinterest.

My name is Nadja Gamma and I come asking for aid for our people to the East at a Compound in Mianmen, who are trying to rebuild and need protection.

The guard threw up a hand to show that she could stop talking and he would reply.

The Freehold has its own business and is in a difficult position, but we follow Lord Commander Konoe and the direction of his Ravens. They will make the decision if the Freehold will help. Stay here and I will send a runner to see if one of the Ravens is currently in Castle Black.

The guard then pointed to the side to indicate that the conversation had finished and Nadja needed to wait over there. It was so abrupt and quick that Nadja didn't evens get to explain that she was also looking for information on the moon rock she was holding but agreeing to keep the peace and try hope for the beat case scenario, she moved to the side and pulled out the rock she would ask about. Looking back towards the guard she could see that he had already finished giving instructions to the runner who then took off into the Castle, disappearing behind its massive thick walls. Taking a seat on a nearby bench, Nadja took palmed the rock over in her hand and wondered who these Ravens were and if they would help and answer her call.

Last edited:

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
A man walked forward, draped in a heavy, dark feathered cloak smoking a cigarette as he moved, arms in his pockets. he took a long drag before flicking the cigarette away, approaching the gate where the woman was stopped at. Castle Black was a nigh impenetrable fortress - only members of the Freehold itself were allowed entry and she had no clear notice or symbols denoting her allegiance to them. The man made it to the gate, looking over the edge of his circular glasses that sat at the edge of his nose before pushing them back with a finger, pulling out a notepad and pen before addressing the woman.

“Name and business with the Freehold,” he said lazily, ready to jot down the information and be on his way. “The Lord Commander isn’t here right now, I’ll take ya order, yadda yadda, what do you want?”

Reactions: Never

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
A man walked forward, draped in a heavy, dark feathered cloak smoking a cigarette as he moved, arms in his pockets. he took a long drag before flicking the cigarette away, approaching the gate where the woman was stopped at. Castle Black was a nigh impenetrable fortress - only members of the Freehold itself were allowed entry and she had no clear notice or symbols denoting her allegiance to them. The man made it to the gate, looking over the edge of his circular glasses that sat at the edge of his nose before pushing them back with a finger, pulling out a notepad and pen before addressing the woman.

“Name and business with the Freehold,” he said lazily, ready to jot down the information and be on his way. “The Lord Commander isn’t here right now, I’ll take ya order, yadda yadda, what do you want?”
Nadja had been waiting and contemplating what she should ask, or how she should react if she should copy the attitude of the person she was to meet or try to be but decided to simply be respectful and direct about getting aid for the compound. It was firstly and foremost what she had come to do and the priority of what they needed. As a voice called called out to her that there was someone here for her request.

As he approached he was wearing a curious but stylish cloak that Nadja couldn't help but appreciate its look, and it clicked about why they had the name Ravens. Although she had said her name and business to the gate guard, she was guessing it wasn't relayed to the gentleman before her or rather he didn't listen to the guard, so repeating herself once again she hoped that her plea might get through.

My name is Nadja Gamma and I am coming from a ruined settlement to the east in Mianmen where a group of survivors and refugees are taking shelter in the Uchiha Compound. They need aid in the form of protection as well as materials for building supplies and food, so I have come as a representative to bargain and ask for help.

She wasn't quite sure what the Freehold would say, if there was a price to pay or what they would ask in return, but if they could grant protection and food then they would need to repay that debt. She knew the world didn't turn on free kindness with nothing freely given, so it would be up to her to hope the debt wasn't too steep for what they asked. If they had to join the Freehold to keep that protection and supplies coming then that was acceptable, but considering the age of most of the civilians and refugees in that compound all under adulthood, then if the price was to join as soldiers it would be too far. Nadja decided to add some context to further her argument and hope it might add in swaying for aid.

A majority of them are nearing adulthood, not quite there but close to it within a year or two, so there are strong young boys who can tend fields or work in a forge. We would repay any kindness given and hope that the Freehold can give.

She tried her best to plead a case without seeming desperate or upset but to give clear concise information about the situation itself, and depending on the recipients reaction is how she would have to respond.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
As the man stood listening to the woman who introduced herself as Nadja described an unfortunate situation for some other Ninja, his brow burrowed deep into his face as he listened. The cloud of cigarette smoke continued to linger around him despite throwing the cigarette a while ago. He peered over his glasses as he wrote some notes down before addressing her.

“Protection and materials? I’m not sure if you’re aware of where you are, missy,” the man said, placing his pad under his shoulder. “The Freehold is fighting a front on multiple ends - we don’t have members or resources for run down buildings. The materials we have are needed to protect our own members and we cannot take in every refugee that comes to our doors or we wouldn’t have the resources to save anyone.”

As the man spoke, he sighed. It was the third group of refugees attempting to gain entry into Castle Black this week. What they were hiding from was unknown to him; as far as he knew, the Freehold territories were largely free of trouble. The Lord Commander and Lady Raven saw to that personally. Perhaps there was trouble further south…

“Listen, the best I can do for you is tell you to head to Eastwatch and see if they have any water they can part with. The healing waters that are there have been pumped through Mianmen towards Eastwatch. Maybe they can allow a station in Mianmen to gain some of it,” the man said, looking over his shoulder as he spoke. A pair of women had just walked by, holding a rancid smelling sack as their various cloaks and shades of black swayed around them. “If that’s all of it, I have some other business to tend to. Oi!” The man said, turning towards the two women.

• Wow
Reactions: Keotsu

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Listening to the response that the man was giving made Nadja's heart sink lower and lower, with every word she felt like they were not going to get the help they needed. She had come to get aid, and she was so stubborn and determined to get it that she was not going to accept no for an answer, and so while he spoke she began to analyse what he said trying to find a loophole or find some way to worm it to her advantage. There was one option she could try, and almost pressed it without even thinking of the consequences, her only goal was to get aid for the people that had let her stay, to start building a home.

As he finished speaking, she said rather loudly, almost shouting trying to make sure she had his attention before he would dismiss her and walk off.

You don't have enough members, well what if you had more, a group that has fighting and passion in their blood? There is a group of them that if given the opportunity and direction, with the right incentive, will join the Freehold and follow orders...
Her words were trying to be carefully chosen, using the intent that if they were given aid, they could be more than just refugees.

The compound we live in if given a bit of work, could make for an excellent fortification and staging area, with open grounds and housing close to a town for provisions too. With it perched so close to the south east, it would make for a fantastic operational look out for the Freehold. All that it needs is some help to repair it. Let us join the Freehold, the adults to become warriors and workers, while the children can contribute to the farming and cooking. We can rebuild the compound together where the Freehold gains a strong fortification and base of operations while we have a home rebuilt and somewhere to stay.

Nadja wasn't caring if she was coming off desperate, it was her plea that they needed the aid to rebuild however it was done. Trying to gain intrigue and convince them that it would help was probably going to be her best best, showing them that they aren't just refugees.

If you take us in, and let us join the Freehold then we will work hard for it defending its lands and following the Lord Commanders direction and orders.

She waited with baited breath, wondering what his response was going to be. She took the gamble trying to join the Freehold, whether or not they would take them is another story.

Lord of Kaos

Supreme
Kin
4,695💸
Kumi
92,153💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Listening to the response that the man was giving made Nadja's heart sink lower and lower, with every word she felt like they were not going to get the help they needed. She had come to get aid, and she was so stubborn and determined to get it that she was not going to accept no for an answer, and so while he spoke she began to analyse what he said trying to find a loophole or find some way to worm it to her advantage. There was one option she could try, and almost pressed it without even thinking of the consequences, her only goal was to get aid for the people that had let her stay, to start building a home.

As he finished speaking, she said rather loudly, almost shouting trying to make sure she had his attention before he would dismiss her and walk off.

You don't have enough members, well what if you had more, a group that has fighting and passion in their blood? There is a group of them that if given the opportunity and direction, with the right incentive, will join the Freehold and follow orders...
Her words were trying to be carefully chosen, using the intent that if they were given aid, they could be more than just refugees.

The compound we live in if given a bit of work, could make for an excellent fortification and staging area, with open grounds and housing close to a town for provisions too. With it perched so close to the south east, it would make for a fantastic operational look out for the Freehold. All that it needs is some help to repair it. Let us join the Freehold, the adults to become warriors and workers, while the children can contribute to the farming and cooking. We can rebuild the compound together where the Freehold gains a strong fortification and base of operations while we have a home rebuilt and somewhere to stay.

Nadja wasn't caring if she was coming off desperate, it was her plea that they needed the aid to rebuild however it was done. Trying to gain intrigue and convince them that it would help was probably going to be her best best, showing them that they aren't just refugees.

If you take us in, and let us join the Freehold then we will work hard for it defending its lands and following the Lord Commanders direction and orders.

She waited with baited breath, wondering what his response was going to be. She took the gamble trying to join the Freehold, whether or not they would take them is another story.
The man had barely turned to walk away as the lady began yelling for help, begging to work in exchange for a place to stay. She kept shouting as he looked over his shoulder, watching the two women continuing towards Castle Black. Sighing as he shook his head, he mumbled under his breathe before turning back to the woman.

“Yer don’t listen, eh? Lemme rephrase; Castle Black isn’t a base for refugees. This is where a military post for Officials and High Ranking members. We do not have supplies for refugees or room and board for them. We have enough for just our members, no more.”

“Oh, come off it, Tien,” said a voice from behind the man, causing him to roll his eyes as he pulled out another cigarette. “I don’t think Konoe will mind letting in some people. Besides, there might be some cute guys in the group. We could definitely use some here.” A woman with a wolf pelt had walked up, leaving her companion trailing behind with the bag dripping some black and purple slime from it. Approaching, she smiled at the lady.

“Yea, yeah well, I do think Konoe will mind. As a matter of fact, he gave us commands directly to not let any outsiders in.”

“He did? Oh,” Tomoe frowned, she hadn’t been updated on the last council meeting. “I didn’t know it was so strict around here now, geez.”

“Well, given the battles up north, it’s not hard to see why….” Tien trailed off, looking back towards Nadja. “Either way, that’s Freehold business. Nunya was it? Listen, like I told yer, the best option is to visit Eastwatch. Unlike Castle Black, it is a port for new recruits and the generals there tend to listen to yer lot’s complaints, er, requests, I mean.”

“Ooohhh, I was just there! The Hot Springs are sooo nice! I went on a date there and it was kin-“
“Tomoe! We have business to attend to, remember?” Her companion had approached and was clearly annoyed.

“Oops! Gotta go! Hey, Nunya, tell Kaida hi for me if you see him!” The two women turned and departed towards the castle, leaving Nadja and Tien together once more.

“Now, if that’s all, I too need to scurry. Head to Eastwatch and you’ll find some help there. Of course, you may be held up at the gates but they’re usually more welcoming than here. Just have to prove your a friend of the Freehold, which shouldn’t be hard if you’re as honest as yer claim to be.”

Freehold Quest

Nadja has unlocked a special Freehold Quest. The Quest line known as “Kaida’s Moment” has begun. This Quest will feature different missions spread across different arcs and will not be sequential, instead requiring various favor levels to advance the Quest line. The first part of this Quest line is simple: Reach Eastwatch, Gain Entry, and Speak to Kaida.

Reactions: Pervyy and Zatanna

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
There was a moment where Nadja was going to interrupt once more claiming that the aid they were requesting wasnt exactly moving the people from the compound to the castle but simply sending people and supplies to the Uchiha compound. He was pushing off to the other camp without a proper explanation as to why they would be better, considering this was meant to be their main stronghold. About to point out more advantages of having the people join she was cut off before speaking up by a woman chiming in which caught her off guard, listening in to what she had to say. Nadja couldn't decide though if she was actually helping or hindering her case with her taunting of the gate keeper. She got a name of the one she was dealing with, Tien who had been helping her or at least in a sense listening to her and sending her on at this point she had gathered she wasn't going to make more headway or any other benefit of this place. She had gotten information on the Freehold like she wanted and at least an idea of how she could get some kind of benefit and aid to the Uchiha Compound. She might not be unofficially joined in the Freehold yet, however at least there was a first stop and a path to take but before she went to the Eastwatch would be to report back to the compound to let them know what transpired.

Turning back to the gatekeeper, she nodded her head in appreciation as she watch Tomoe and her friend walked off, noting the name Tomoe that was called out for use later on, perhaps maybe to leverage or gamble on using later on.
Thank you, Tien I think she called you. I appreciate the... help. There was a brief pause before she said help, said more in a....unsure what to call it sense.
While he didnt provide her with the direct help and aid that would be sent to Mianmen it was a start and with that, Nadja turned on a heel and began to walk off.

LLM
Automated travel itinery
048-042
042-041
041-038
038-033
033-028

Reactions: Pervyy