[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote tally Day 6
Note: the final vote count is different than the vote tally.

Votes

Target

Voters

MadieV

Rei
Sadslick

Sadslick

Oreki_Houtaro
MadieV

1. sadslick voted in post #1539

4. MadieV voted in post #1550

6. Oreki_Houtarou voted in post #1541

13. Rei voted in post #1535

A day of quietness passed in the Castle, the talks were not like usual but the heavyness of words changed the course of events. The force of old curses and the strong will of the living made possible another lynch of an evil guest. Their patience were at limit and the lynch would be a delight for the cruel and loved Vlad the Impaler, because they took the biggest spike and impaled the last desguised guest..
He died with an evil smile on his face not before saying these words: "
You have no chance to survive, because i saw the Evil and he will destroy you all..."

@MadieV were lynched, they were Hamza,
bey of Nicopolys, in the Otoman Empire, and you are in desguise in the Bran Castle as Venice merchant.
Active: Werewolf (mafia) killer you target a player each night to kill him. Ability: bulletproof x1 from other night kills
Post automatically merged:

End of day 6
Living players

@sadslick
@Rei
@Oreki_Houtarou

please submit your night actions, after submission i will post the night results.

Do not post in the thread

Reactions: Rei

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Night 6 results:

The Evil came to the Castle again, ready to rule over the place where once were laughs and joy and fights and war... and where human feelings warmed the rocky walls.
He wanted to change it into a silent, cold and empty residence, making it Dracula's Castle as we all call it today.

He knew that the last battle should be with the high priest, as the only living being who could oppose his reign. This day Dracula didn't bother to hide his true face and waited for the priest to be distracted, and coming close to him from behind killed him in his usual way, biting him and drinking all his blood..

@Oreki_Houtarou were
Cardinal X,
Pope's Nicholas V representant, visiting Bran Castle in his way to the Otoman Empire. Spoiler Active: you are town clerk, protector, you choose each night a player to protect from normal kills. You can't protect from superkills.
The only almost living being in the Castle is now him, Dracula, who after drinking the blood of his last victim took his fancy look as a pale handsome man... The ghost of Vlad's father, a restless soul wandering the Castle was the other witness of all these cruel events, but he was powerless..

@Rei are
Vlad II the Devil's shadow (Vlad the Impaler's father)
Active: town knight, you have 1 x doublevote and you have to notify the host by PM before you use it.
End of Game

Thanks for playing everyone

The winner is the Serial Killer, Dracula
@sadslick, @Ansatsuken

Count Dracula, a bloody and handsome vampire
Active: you are Vampire = Serial Killer you can kill each night, each kills have 50% probability to add to you one random ability of the killed player x1.
Passive: bulletproof × 1 during DP1 and NP1. You can only be lynched. Your bulletproof will only work during those two phases, after the two phases are over, the ability will run out and will no longer work

I will post tomorow the list with all full roles.

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Congrats what a great game.

I abs loved last two dp phase . Town fought really hard. Kudos to @Rei , @Oreki_Houtarou , @Eliphas you guys fought back really well.

@sadslick that was one of the best game i have seen from you. You played abs on top.
That's because this was my first ever mafia game :x I'm shook.

In all honesty, I even told Michelle this I think through discord.
I said no way I can possibly win a solo condition to win role, so I'll try my best to make town win.
I really wanted town to win for some reason, because there were being hit from all sides but I actually managed it :eek:

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's because this was my first ever mafia game :x I'm shook.

In all honesty, I even told Michelle this I think through discord.
I said no way I can possibly win a solo condition to win role, so I'll try my best to make town win.
I really wanted town to win for some reason, because there were being hit from all sides but I actually managed it :eek:
To be honest, if you want town to win, you should stop shooting town during the night and try to kill some scum for a change.

Anyways, well played, us not lynching D1 and some night action decisions I found questionable hindered town heavily.

Something I need to discuss though, the elephant in the room:

Talking about the game while it is still running outside of the game should be forbidden and punished heavily!!!

Both Waindo and Rei spewed themselves town for what they wrote about Ryu's lynch in the other thread. I am not gonna lie, I hard pushed for a modkill on Waindo here despite me knowing how bad it was for my own team. As a wolf I ALWAYS would have demanded heavy compensation here. Waindo was the worse offender here, since what he wrote there was basically PROVING he was town.

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest, if you want town to win, you should stop shooting town during the night and try to kill some scum for a change.

Anyways, well played, us not lynching D1 and some night action decisions I found questionable hindered town heavily.

Talking about the game while it is still running outside of the game should be forbidden and punished heavily!!!

Both Waindo and Rei spewed themselves town for what they wrote about Ryu's lynch in the other thread. I am not gonna lie, I hard pushed for a modkill on Waindo here despite me knowing how bad it was for my own team. As a wolf I ALWAYS would have demanded heavy compensation here. Waindo was the worse offender here, since what he wrote there was basically PROVING he was town.
Once I subbed in, you were the top notch contributor so I thought taking you out was best, but then vlad protected everyone and you survived.
I then thought that Vlad protecting everyone was full of shit and it was probably Vlad making use of a personal shielding ability, I suspected you to be Vlad at first, a shame that I double killed you and your other lover.

SK had two double kills this game btw.
Odd the townsmith gave the SK the spike which granted a doublekill hence why Avi and Odd died.
And Misa and her best friend/lover died.

Oh wait I forgot to ask, do any rewards like cool badges come with winning this or wot

Regardless of all, thank you for playing everybody.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ah, yeah, that Night 1 doublekill was a mistake in the rules, as far as I remember. You shouldn't have been able to use that shot until Night 2, since the weaponsmith is a delayed shot. Not sure if it really influences the game much though.

You having that shot was one great example on how not to play a power role as town: If you have an innocent child around you always grant them the shots. Always. They'll have at least one protective on them if they play well and they'll thus be able to use the shot N2 without problems.

Anyways, I want to thank Michelle for hosting, my lovers partner Red for being a wonderful chat partner, all players for participanting and making this a fun game without any insulting, aggressive behaviour and other nonsense that ruins games for me in other places sometimes. I'll definitely play more games here if I am allowed to and if my schedule allows for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michelle

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To send some praise, the Serial Killer played an excellent game of staying under the radar all game. Great job on that! Likewise, Eliphas played a terrific game for playing mafia for the first time. Made himself clear town to me almost immediately, had reasonable night actions, helped lynch three wolves. Great job!

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The list of all roles like i sent them in the PMs are as follow (each role contained an explanation for the flavour and some of them were too flavour related to be posted early on the game)

In the order of my roles list:

Mr.Lonely
Vlad the Impaler
Voivode of Wallachia (ruler of the country)
You must be registered for see images

you are the most cruel yet right and a brave ruler in the Dark Age of Wallachia and you are well known for impaling your enemies, being them strangers or contrymen. You are not handsome but your fierce personality is enough to attract all the eyes to you.
Active: town roleblocker you choose each night a player to roleblock.
Ability: protect all townies x1, you can choose to protect everyone from any night kills.
Passive: loved x1, to be lynched you need one more extra vote than would otherwise normally be needed to achieve majority . This ability it's activated when needed.
Town Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated.
AIVION,
Vlad the Monk,
step brother of Vlad the Impaler Voivod of Wallachia, you are the town's white knight

You always fighted to take the throne from The Impaler in history but in this game you are at contrary, his protector, as a brother should be. The history kept an image for your character as traitor, for having The Impaler as righteous ruler and The Monk as Otoman tool. Vlad the Monk ruled Wallachia too in those moments of tumultuos history.
Passive: as town white knight you are the bodyguard of Vlad III the Impaler, if anyone targets him he will not die and you die instead. If Vlad the Impaler gets lynched you get +1 random of one of his abilities.
Active: you receive an ability randomly choose of Vlad the Impaler if he is lynched, it will be communicate when the time comes (when the Impaler is lynched).
Akumatsu / Oreki_Houtarou
Cardinal X,
Pope's Nicholas V representant, visiting Bran Castle in his way to the Otoman Empire.

Your portrait was made by Rafael. In that time the Pope Nicholas V had connections with the Otoman Empire so we can speculate that he sent one of his cardinals to negociate various things, from commerce to alliances. As man of church the cardinal is catholic and the Wallachians were some catholics, but the majority were orthodoxes, all being christians.
Active: you are town clerk, protector, you choose each night a player to protect from normal kills.
You can't protect from superkills.
SleepingTerror
Matthias Corvinus,
king of Hungary, an absolute legal authority

The history keeps you a warm memory, being loved by all, and having a lot of statues in many countries. As Matthias the Just, the monarch who wandered among his subjects in disguise, you remain a popular hero of Hungarian folk tales.
Active: you are town judge, you can force a lynch and end the day earlier in a public execution x 1 by notifying the host in PM.
Eliphas
Stephen the Great
Voivode of Moldavia, neighbour country, invited at the Bran Castle with hidden alliance purposes.

Stephen the Great, a pillar for his country which he ruled 47 years, was loved and respected so much than the orthodox church canonized him in 1992 - he is venerated as "Stephen the Great and Holy".
He wasn't a tall man, but short tempered and he easy spilled enemies' blood.
Active: town seer, you can investigate in the even nights, and you receive random peek village in night phase 0
LanMisa,
Jusztina,
Vlad the Impaler's wife, the Lady of the Castel

Jusztina, Vlad the Impaler's second wife at her second mariage, had a long and complicated life, with 4 mariages.
Passive: you are town Best friend, if you die your best friend dies too and if she dies you die.
You have a private communication with the other Best friend:
All_Red
Maria,
Stephen the Great's wife, visiting your best friend at the Bran Castle while your husband aims to obtain political alliances.

Maria was Stephen the Great's second wife, a marriage with political purposes, and she gave him 5 children.
Passive: you are town Best friend, if you die your best friend dies too and if she dies you die.
You have a private communication with the other Best friend:
Junegirl_19 / EvanManManMan
Mircea the Old's phantom,
a former great ruler of Wallachia.

You lived a long life and you were a wise ruler. Because your soul remained restless and wandering on Earth you are always close to the country border where the Bran Castle is included, still protecting your country.
Active: you are town time protector, you target a player each night. any action towards that player is delayed until the next night.
Konno / Alice in Noodleland
Radu,
Vlad the impaler's son, prisonner at Otomans
Because in history your life is not very well preserved i took the opportunity to imagine that you, as prisonner, are in Mehmet the II's company, all enemies being in desguise, and together with them you are desguised as turquish belly dancer, helped by your early age to blend between the girl dancers.
You have to behave because your life is in danger.

You look exactly like Alibaba from Magi ^^ when he disguised himself in bellydancer.
Passive: Innocent child revealed day 1 by the host.
Waindo,
Lady Katarina,
the lover of Vlad the Impaler

Old stories kept the love between Vlad and Katarina as a love beyond death. They say she was beautiful and she had 17 years old when Vlad at 34 saw her from the first time. Love at first sight and such... a romantic side of the dark ages.
Active: town jailkeeper, you can choose each night a player to put in jail which will protect that player from death, but also prevent them from being able to succesfully perform any night actions on that same night. You cannot self-target. You are not allowed to target the same target on consecutive nights.
Odd
Boyar Albu,

a trustful man of Vlad the Impaler, Voivod of Wallachia

Handyman, you are weaponsmith, and you make the spikes, the horrific death tools fir impaling, which use gave to Vlad the cognomen The Impaler.
Active : town weaponsmith you pass a spike to be impaled another player in NP (that means the impaled will die).
Town Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Town are eliminated
Rei
Vlad II the Devil's shadow
(Vlad the Impaler's father)

You are the phantom of the former ruler of the country, Wallachia, and member of the Order of the Dragon. The ones who saw the dragon of your heraldry took it as a devil so your cognomen became The Devil and your all offsprings' have this name. Being murdered by Otomans in a cruel way, your death changed the kind nature of your son Vlad the IIIrd, who later became Vlad the Impaler. Your soul is by his side.
Active: town knight, you have 1 x doublevote and you have to notify the host by PM before you use it.
Ryu Kishi
Castle's Butler
you take care of every administrative part to go smooth without bothering Voivode's guests.

This character is fictional not because it wasn't there historically but because i didn't find any evidence of him or a name in that dark age. Of course a man with this task would be one of the best trusted man of the country's ruler. The pic is from an old historical movie.
Active: town vigilante, performs Night actions without being roleblocked representing x2 vig shots
Lady Coffee / MadieV
Hamza, bey of Nicopolys,
in the Otoman Empire, and you are in desguise in the Bran Castle as Venice merchant.

Hamza Bey here is a character from an historical turquish movie, which presents him as ruthless as i imagined him.
Active: Werewolf (mafia) killer you target a player each night to kill him.
Ability: bulletproof x1 from other night kills
Werewolves (Mafia) Win Condition: You win when all threats to the werewolves (Mafia) are eliminated.
You have a private channel to comunicate with the other werewolves (mafia) members
Poison Chan / The Cow
Tursun Beg,
sultan Mehmet the II's secretary, you accompany him in his journey.

You are desguised in a belly dancer costume and your nickname is Aisha.
Active: you are werewolve's (mafia) roleblocker, if Hamza dies you become the werewolve's (mafia) killer too.
Ability: 1 x shot day hitman in day 1
Werewolves (Mafia) Win Condition: You win when all threats to the werewolves (Mafia) are eliminated.
You have a private channel to comunicate with the other werewolve (mafia) members
6thHokage / TheLukundo
Mehmed II, sultan of Otoman Empire
searching a way to conquer all Europe you came in disguise at Bran Castle as Venice merchant.

You were the most powerful Otoman sultan of those times, surnamed The Conqueror, an astonishing personality, also a poyglot, man of culture and poet. I couldn't imagine a better portrait, the flower reveals a surprising character trait imo.
Active: you are the Master Werewolf (mafia Godfather), innocent for investigator, if you are the last werewolf (mafia) you take the killing ability and perform superkills each night.
Passive: bulletproof in day 1.
You have a private channel to comunicate with the other mafia members
Duk3star
Zamolxis

ancient God of the Wallachian space.

You are the epitome of wiseness
Active: werewolves(mafia) fullcop you can target a player each night and receive his full role.
If the werewolves team includes just you anf the Master Werewolf (godfather) you receive the killing role too, performing normal kills.
You have a private channel to comunicate with the other werewolves (mafia) members
Ansatsuken / Sadslick
Count Dracula,
a bloody and handsome vampire

Starting of the bloody personality of Vlad the Impaler a writer named Bran Stoker invented Count Dracula as fictional character and i imagine him with the charm of a pale skin young man who are lurking in the hidden passages of the Bran Castle, targeting anyone in his way and letting all his victims without blood.
Active: you are Vampire = Serial Killer yoy can kill each night, each kills have 50% probability to add to you one random ability of the killed player x1.
Passive: bulletproof × 1 during DP1 and NP1. You can only be lynched. Your bulletproof will only work during those two phases, after the two phases are over, the ability will run out and will no longer work.
Serial Killer Win Condition: You win when all threats to you are eliminated.

The RNG result

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I am sorry this has happened please report it to game manager if you see something like this.

@MadieV @SoulKiller

Reactions: MadieV
Status
Not open for further replies.