[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I
Like were just gonna hold hands and lynch me like I havent contributed today. Its actually insane.
There is not time now for the few townies that are left to reconsider and evaluate what you have posted in the last 3 hours!!!

Honestly, if you are town I will be super pissed. Between Odd, Ryu and you playing in such a way the town was doomed for the beginning.

The Cow

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Will you vote?
If I need to, sure.
Post automatically merged:

I did clear you for that stupid reason. Stop being coy I know your mafia.

Heres the thing when i get mechanical info that read can flip. It doesnt matter than I read you v early. I know your not v now.

Man this is such bs cow and you know it. The reasons why im scum reading you are super obv and nobody is gonna follow.

Like were just gonna hold hands and lynch me like I havent contributed today. Its actually insane.
:penguin:

@The Cow

Why aren't you voting? Again?
My vote literally does not matter. Majority has been reached. There is no counterwagon. Why would I vote if it does not matter? No point.

Duk3star

Kin
63💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is not time now for the few townies that are left to reconsider and evaluate what you have posted in the last 3 hours!!!

Honestly, if you are town I will be super pissed. Between Odd, Ryu and you playing in such a way the town was doomed for the beginning.
I cant help my schedule and don't blame me when you lose because your lynching me because your blaming me

Just remember that Rei is town despite this horrid push. Cow is locked mafia. Look at madie for her awful push on me.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I cant help my schedule and don't blame me when you lose because your lynching me because your blaming me
I am trying to keep the game going and i have been the only one giving you the benefit of the doubt for the last 2 hours and 2 pages. Kept asking questions, trying to figure out things. But like i said, even if you are telling the truth its too late.

Duk3star

Kin
63💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am trying to keep the game going and i have been the only one giving you the benefit of the doubt for the last 2 hours and 2 pages. Kept asking questions, trying to figure out things. But like i said, even if you are telling the truth its too late.
Its not too late, I've given content you're just refusing to move to make a statement. Ive given you a mafia whatever after my flip youll see.

Duke you wanna know the funniest part?

We're in LyLo :penguin:

You should be more careful about the lines you choose lol
... how do you know were in LYLO?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote tally Day 4

Votes

Target

Voters

Duk3star

Rei
Waindo
Oreki_Houtarou
Eliphas
sadslick
MadieV

The Cow

Duk3star

sadslick

Alice in Noodleland

non voters

The Cow

1. sadslick voted in post #1247, unvoted and voted in post #1299

2. The Cow

4. MadieV voted in post #1321

6. Oreki_Houtarou voted in post #1212, unvoted and voted in post #1292

11. Duk3star voted in post #1309

12. Eliphas voted in post #1294

13. Rei voted in post #1188, unvoted in post #1245, voted in post #1278

16. Waindo voted in post #1173, unvoted and voted in post #1243, unvoted and voted in post #1285

17. Alice in Noodleland voted in post #1213, unvoted in post #1250, voted in post #1269
Note: like usual, please notify me for any mistake in vote count.

End of Day 4

Stop votes and posts

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The castellans noticed an invisible presence, who moved the air inside the Castle's rooms and created odd noises. Torches' flames fluttering and small animals scared at the air movements made the guests think at a dissatisfied God, because they didn't feel the wickedness but the extreme curiosity of this esoteric presence. The high priest looked skeptical at these thoughts but joined everyone in the collective pray to make peace with the God that the castellans thought they upset him. They united they voices and said out loud an old prayer. As soon that the pray ended, the odd movements dissapeard and the sky, who were covered by black stormy clouds, became clear, letting the sunset visible for everyone.

@Duk3star, they went to other place, they were Zamolxis,
ancient God of the Wallachian space. Active: werewolves(mafia) fullcop you can target a player each night and receive his full role.

Night Phase 4 countdown:

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A night like this will always be remembered as the most sad in the history, a night when the Evil came and took another's maid life, the most beautiful and loved, yet sad and inconsolable after her lover's death. She was walking in the Castle, searching for Vlad's killer, but looking instead at another guest, a completely innocent one. As she was deep into her thoughts she didn't notice the handsome presence approaching her until it was too late. Same height as Vlad, almost same clothes, but a livid face and beautiful traits, she frozed looking at the supreme Evil and forgot she has in her hand a little wood spike, the only weapon who could kill the vampire... He looked in her eyes and all her will became powerless and she fainted.
The Evil didn't expect to have such an easy prey and drank all her blood...

The curious guest though, saw that another guest is not himself at all... He noticed his evil look and understood his thoughts...

And that evil guest wanted to follow the maid but he was a little far when she was killed, keeping distance from the crime scene, starring at the horrible Evil who revealed himself in his all uglyness for few seconds... he was hided himself after the walls and kept silence...

The high priest prayed all night for living and dead, thinking at the possibility of a good end. One pray were directed to a special someone. Only the future will say if things will go into a better direction.

I a room, Vlad's killer found the young Radu and killed him, to get rid of the last offspring of his enemy. The young boy who had such a hard life was until his last moment the blackmail tool in a sad history act.

@Waindo were killed, they were
Lady Katarina,
the lover of Vlad the Impaler
Active: town jailkeeper, you can choose each night a player to put in jail which will protect that player from death, but also prevent them from being able to succesfully perform any night actions on that same night. You cannot self-target. You are not allowed to target the same target on consecutive nights.

@Alice in Noodleland were killed,
they were Radu,
Vlad the impaler's son, prisonner at Otomans
Passive: Innocent child revealed day 1 by the host.

Living players

1. @sadslick
2. @The Cow
4. @MadieV
6. @Oreki_Houtarou
12. @Eliphas
13. @Rei

Start of Day 5 You can post in the thread

Reactions: Waindo

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I most definietly saw this coming, someone hinted that I was town and that the IC should check elsewhere if still alive and they were /attacked/ to place fingers on me for being the person IC suspected on.

Will look through whoever went against me's posts, for now can someone update me on how many possible evil left out of the 6

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I most definietly saw this coming, someone hinted that I was town and that the IC should check elsewhere if still alive and they were /attacked/ to place fingers on me for being the person IC suspected on.

Will look through whoever went against me's posts, for now can someone update me on how many possible evil left out of the 6
No one even said anything

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No one even said anything
IC literally voted against me and died the next NP, that already shows someone is trying to take me out through a lynch.

I can't tell what duk3's plan was. He said cow is mafia, and then was flipped mafia himself, I can't tell if this is him trying to make us think he isn't mafia, or he actually is..

Status
Not open for further replies.