[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still think both Rei and Waindo are maf buddies decieving, but I suppose if they really are with all towns trust on them, game is over regardless therefore, I choose to unite with Town.
No, I still doubt Madie.
Unvote
Vote @Duk3star

@Michelle
Post automatically merged:

Messed up on the commas up there but I cbf to correct them, sorry
I appreciate the sentiment that I am such a good actress but I really am not. I don't know why you have that feeling but I assure you it's not accurate.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not that I didn't like you revolting against me is that I didn't like the reasons you based the revolting on. So as to further understand where you were coming from, I would like for you to break down the post that you based your deductions on.

Mafia getting the best of us. This game has been such an emotional rollercoaster for most players.

I just ISO'ed Duke and now I understand why I didn't remember many of his posts. Because most of them were fluff.

I still suspect sadslick the most but Duke looks like a good lynch to be quite frank.
Duke has been my suspect since day one.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Look, this is role madness, and an unusual no-claim mindgame. The whole point of the game is to post, then post more. Why do you think I was throwing accusations left and right? To examine the reactions and observe the behaviour not only of the accused ones but of everyone in general.
I will ignore this post for now. But if I am alive during next phase, which I doubt I will be, I will come back to this.

Reactions: Houtarou

Duk3star

Kin
63💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The day that started so peacefully was just something we can call the calm before the tempest. The castellans debated all day, worried and angered.. The most vocals were quarreling and they noticed a quiet and handsome man, which presence were almost unfitted with the Castel. A simple Venice merchant, but all the castellans felt that something is wrong about him.
Also they suspected few more guests, and switched between that man and other guest...
Finally, they decided that that man should be a desguised evil man... and they forgot about their humanity and lynched the poor merchant.
They were amazed discovering that they were right...

Vlad was content that finally his guests succeded to find the most fearsome enemy, in the unknown person who came as guest in his Castle.

@TheLukundo were lynched, they were
Mehmed II,
sultan of Otoman Empire - searching a way to conquer all Europe came in disguise at Bran Castle as Venice merchant.
Active: you are the Master Werewolf (mafia Godfather), innocent for investigator, if you are the last werewolf (mafia) you take the killing ability and perform superkills each night.
Passive: bulletproof in day 1.
Oh this makes me look awful

Sorry for my lack of play guys life has actually killed me. However, I bring information.

The cow is most definitely mafia.

VOTE: @The Cow

@Michelle

I see Rei is still tunneled.

Duk3star

Kin
63💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's get this over fast we need to catch up with scum. I believe we need 6 votes for a lynch.

Now bare with me, this is not another LanMisa situation, this is my deduction from the writeup after my action on her completely failed, she probably can't be attacked or targeted in any way at night at all, we MUST lynch her. She is the Evil Spirit; either Dracula and she can get intangible by turning to bats when attacked or she is a Strigoi.

Once again, I know I can't go into further detail, remaining townies you should trust me or else our loss is certain after this DP. I know this wagon will be hard to push due to her playing this out quite well, but we NEED TO DO THIS NOW!

Vote lynch @Rei
@Michelle
Huh.

I knew red and lan were linked somehow. That why I suspected them because lans defense of red was baselese

Heh you can't make me look guilty for Odd and Ryu. They are to be blamed themselves for their own lunches, both were uninvolved in the game and appeared scummy, causing their own lynches, while you played this out masterfully well until I tried to do a specific action on you and popped that soap bubble.

I placed my doubt on Duke (as I did before) and I still doubt him, but the ringleader should be the first to go.

Duke and Cow will be right behind ya.

Its actually insane that your putting me and rei together. Wut.

Duk3star

Kin
63💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shouldn't Duke get modkilled any moment now? I still don't get how he can still be alive at this point.

I will gladly vote against him.
The amount of angleshooting that has been in this game makes me unmotivated to play.

I'm not calling, I was asking. He has not been active since day 2 of the game. And when he is active he just makes a post that raises questions, which he never answers.

At this point we need to gather up and make a decision.
Yea I've been busy and I apologize but it seems pretty low level to want to policy lynch somebody in potential LYLO. There's plenty of reasons to scum read me. Activity shouldn't be one of them. Especially when I've made the minimum post requirement every day.

Is someone get mod killed so far?
You gave response to someone stating why Ryu didn't claim, that was already answered like twice already, are you in a rush my fine sir?
Welcome to my list.
@Michelle

Where is Duk, eli and oreki???

3 minutes..

@MadieV you need to vote
Michelle is going to implement the mod killing rule after EOD. So we shall see.
His lack of involvement is worrisome indeed.
Im glad this is the discussion i come back too tbh. Lots to ponder and give reads on.

@Alice in Noodleland @Oreki_Houtarou @MadieV @sadslick if you guys are truly town, vote for Duk3. We need to get this lynch going asap.
Homie you've literally jumped from wagon to wagon to wagon. Opportunistic much?

I am telling you all that I know cow is evil.

And the the thread is dead when im not around.

Well bbl i guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Lonely

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The amount of angleshooting that has been in this game makes me unmotivated to play.

Yea I've been busy and I apologize but it seems pretty low level to want to policy lynch somebody in potential LYLO. There's plenty of reasons to scum read me. Activity shouldn't be one of them. Especially when I've made the minimum post requirement every day.

Im glad this is the discussion i come back too tbh. Lots to ponder and give reads on.

Homie you've literally jumped from wagon to wagon to wagon. Opportunistic much?

I am telling you all that I know cow is evil.

And the the thread is dead when im not around.

Well bbl i guess.
May I ask for your top town reads?

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cow

Dont care about much else.

Its also really crummy how he's treated people in this game.

Like im always dying tonight so it doesnt matter after we lynch cow.
Don't worry, even if you flip scum, Cow still gonna be in my scum list.

Status
Not open for further replies.