[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The day that started so peacefully was just something we can call the calm before the tempest. The castellans debated all day, worried and angered.. The most vocals were quarreling and they noticed a quiet and handsome man, which presence were almost unfitted with the Castel. A simple Venice merchant, but all the castellans felt that something is wrong about him.
Also they suspected few more guests, and switched between that man and other guest...
Finally, they decided that that man should be a desguised evil man... and they forgot about their humanity and lynched the poor merchant.
They were amazed discovering that they were right...

Vlad was content that finally his guests succeded to find the most fearsome enemy, in the unknown person who came as guest in his Castle.

@TheLukundo were lynched, they were
Mehmed II,
sultan of Otoman Empire - searching a way to conquer all Europe came in disguise at Bran Castle as Venice merchant.
Active: you are the Master Werewolf (mafia Godfather), innocent for investigator, if you are the last werewolf (mafia) you take the killing ability and perform superkills each night.
Passive: bulletproof in day 1.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About the ModKills i have very much to check but at first impression looks like everyone posted enough to avoid this action from host.

Thanks for being active, the final count of posts will be revealed over 10 hours from now on, with first post updated.

Edited: Analysing manual count of posts of day 3 and automated count of all posts until the modkill announcement, all the players with low post counts had both requirements, more than 10 posts in day phase 3 and the arithmetic mean of all days more than 10.
Thanks again for your effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: Houtarou

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At the beggining of the night who started after the joy of finding a fierce enemy, the high priest asked the maid to come to him and confess her sins. But because she was pure like snow, they talked about the country beauties, neighbour cities and folk customs. But the maid was thinking at something else... she wanted to pray for the soul of a legendary warior, thinking at his tragic destiny and the effect of it to the next generations, and so the conversation stopped and she prayed in silence, the high priest letting her in her thoughts... after this she was sad and worried, like she could know the bloody dawn of the next day.

Vlad was again very careful to lock the room of a guest he thought that has to be evil, but this time he went to sleep alone. From the dark of the secret corridor of the Castle one evil guest, desguised to not be recognised, succeded to avenge the death of his master, the great sultan, by killing Vlad, with one sharp dagger which pierced his heart.
No one knew about this atrocious crime until morning.

And with his death, looks like the good luck of the Castellans vanished and the Evil could enter in the Castle to find the woman he wanted to kill from long time... he entered in the room of Vlad's wife and killed her while sleeping, drinking all her blood and letting her body white like the sheets and lifeless like a doll... And at the moment of her death her friend suddenly woke up from a nightmare and had a cold feeling that something bad could happened. She went out from her room and going at her friend, found her dead in her bed... and despair made her to
remember the oath they had: one could not live without the other... And she took her life, drinking a poisoned potion she always had in her pocket. She died instatly. She was though followed by an evil spirit who wanted to know more about her, to can torture her, and was surprised and dissapointed of the tragedy.

This was the saddest night, when innocents had to pay for the greed of the evils... The castellans gathered in the morning in the ballroom to find out that three of them were no longer alive.

@Mr.Lonely died, they were
Vlad the Impaler
Voivode of Wallachia (ruler of the country)
Active: town roleblocker you choose each night a player to roleblock. Ability: protect all townies x1, you can choose to protect everyone from any night kills.
Passive: loved x1, to be lynched you need one more extra vote than would otherwise normally be needed to achieve majority . This ability it's activated when needed.
@LanMisa died, they were
Jusztina
Vlad the Impaler's wife, the Lady of the Castel
Passive: you are town Best friend, if you die your best friend dies too and if she dies you die.
@All_Red died, they were
Maria
Stephen the Great's wife, visiting your best friend at the Bran Castle while your husband aims to obtain political alliances.
Passive: you are town Best friend, if you die your best friend dies too and if she dies you die.

Start of Day 4, you can start to post in the thread
Post automatically merged:

Living players
1. @sadslick
2. @The Cow
4. @MadieV
6. @Oreki_Houtarou
11. @Duk3star
12. @Eliphas
13. @Rei
16. @Waindo
17. @Alice in Noodleland

Last edited:
Reactions: Just_Red

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. @sadslick
2. @The Cow
4. @MadieV
6. @Oreki_Houtarou
11. @Duk3star
12. @Eliphas
13. @Rei
16. @Waindo
17. @Alice in Noodleland

9 people alive and at least 4 of them wolves. And this is the best case scenario, since the wolves might actually be 5 left.

Since this game is lost and I know I am next I am just going to go full out and say these:

Waindo: I thought you were going to take care of Duke?

Misa: Damn it! Are you serious? Why all the bs in the beginning of this game that you have such an important role?

AND I KNEW YOU AND RED WERE IN SYNC SOMEHOW!

I just didn't know that this best friend thing was a thing.

Reactions: Waindo

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's get this over fast we need to catch up with scum. I believe we need 6 votes for a lynch.

Now bare with me, this is not another LanMisa situation, this is my deduction from the writeup after my action on her completely failed, she probably can't be attacked or targeted in any way at night at all, we MUST lynch her. She is the Evil Spirit; either Dracula and she can get intangible by turning to bats when attacked or she is a Strigoi.

Once again, I know I can't go into further detail, remaining townies you should trust me or else our loss is certain after this DP. I know this wagon will be hard to push due to her playing this out quite well, but we NEED TO DO THIS NOW!

Vote lynch @Rei
@Michelle

Last edited by a moderator:

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's get this over fast we need to catch up with scum. I believe we need 6 votes for a lynch.

Now bare with me, this is not another LanMisa situation, this is my deduction from the writeup after my action on her completely failed, she probably can't be attacked or targeted in any way at night at all, we MUST lynch her. She is the Evil Spirit; either Dracula and she can get intangible by turning to bats when attacked or she is a Strigoi.

Once again, I know I can't go into further detail, remaining townies you should trust me or else our loss is certain after this DP. I know this wagon will be hard to push due to her playing this out quite well, but we NEED TO DO THIS NOW!

Vote lynch @Rei
@Michelle

The only thing i have to say is that I am SO glad I wrote my post before you posted this.

You are the creator of 2 lynches so far, you have been pushing people around, you have pretty much role claimed since day 1.

Every single thing you have done in this game has hurt the town.

Your wagon on me will succeed of course, since half of the list are your buddies.

But yeah, no freaking trust in you ever again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Come on Waindo, tell everyone what you wrote here:

You must be registered for see images

BTW, I am not going to reveal what the post says as this would be cheating. But I actually had the time to read the post before you deleted it.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only thing i have to say is that I am SO glad I wrote my post before you posted this.

You are the creator of 2 lunches so far, you have been pushing people around, you have pretty much role claimed since day 1.

Every single thing you have done in this game has hurt the town.

Your wagon on me will succeed of course, since half of the list are your buddies.

But yeah, no freaking trust in you ever again.
Heh you can't make me look guilty for Odd and Ryu. They are to be blamed themselves for their own lunches, both were uninvolved in the game and appeared scummy, causing their own lynches, while you played this out masterfully well until I tried to do a specific action on you and popped that soap bubble.
Post automatically merged:

Come on Waindo, tell everyone what you wrote here:

You must be registered for see images

BTW, I am not going to reveal what the post says as this would be cheating. But I actually had the time to read the post before you deleted it.
I placed my doubt on Duke (as I did before) and I still doubt him, but the ringleader should be the first to go.

Duke and Cow will be right behind ya.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heh you can't make me look guilty for Odd and Ryu. They are to be blamed themselves for their own lunches, both were uninvolved in the game and appeared scummy, causing their own lynches, while you played this out masterfully well until I tried to do a specific action on you and popped that soap bubble.
This is such BS. I understand now what Misa felt, and seriously @LanMisa Misa lets hang out when all this is over.

No action on me was placed by you since I am alive and I have no role protection of my own. I dont know if anyone else protected me or not but seriously.... you dont even have to try anymore.

We both know I am innocent, so lets just move on with the lynching.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is such BS. I understand now what Misa felt, and seriously @LanMisa Misa lets hang out when all this is over.

No action on me was placed by you since I am alive and I have no role protection of my own. I dont know if anyone else protected me or not but seriously.... you dont even have to try anymore.

We both know I am innocent, so lets just move on with the lynching.
Liar liar pants on fire.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I placed my doubt on Duke (as I did before) and I still doubt him, but the ringleader should be the first to go.

Duke and Cow will be right behind ya.

This is not what you wrote in the post!

@Michelle i know editting of posts is not allowed but what about deleting them? Can I just un-delete this post so that everyone can see what he wrote?

Status
Not open for further replies.