[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I look at the wagon. Everyone voted Lukundo so far. EVERY TOWN should think HARD about what this means and why this is a TERRIBLE SIGN OF US MOST LIKELY BEING WRONG.

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I look at the wagon. Everyone voted Lukundo so far. EVERY TOWN should think HARD about what this means and why this is a TERRIBLE SIGN OF US MOST LIKELY BEING WRONG.
I'm failing to follow, I, too feel slightly uneasy about this whole thing now, but we're so close to the deadline that I don't think possibility in making a change is avaliable, knowing not everyone is here again..
Post automatically merged:

I don't think there is a possiblity* jesus christ multi tasking is hard.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey, sorry I'm still new and a bit confused but- how many people can the evil actually kill? Or is that info not revealed in this game?
Sure way is to find him and lynch him.
A Night action Against Mafia is very tricky. Since its role madness once again, I'm 90 percent sure it's very dangerous to do action against them at night.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm failing to follow, I, too feel slightly uneasy about this whole thing now, but we're so close to the deadline that I don't think possibility in making a change is avaliable, knowing not everyone is here again..

I don't think there is a possiblity* jesus christ multi tasking is hard.
There definitely is, and every town player should actually think hard about this possibility.

Reactions: sadslick

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everyone and their mother is voting him. There are more people voting him than there are town. And I'm not even on the wagon. THAT changed.
Some players always vote for the player that has the most vote count and most suspected. If you have you a reason you can vote it, it doesn't count in a wagon just because you have the same thought as other player but if you don't have any reason then it's up to you what you want to do

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
By the way, I am all for a counterwagon attempt on Duke. Who's gonna join?

Unvote
Vote @Duk3star

Role madness: EVERYONE is a role
I still don't get it.. everyone has different roles with their own unique passive/actives?

As for your duke, I feel more comfortable hitting Duke at the moment than Luke, but I'm actually afraid we're going to run out of time and end up ending the night without a lynch.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some players always vote for the player that has the most vote count and most suspected. If you have you a reason you can vote it, it doesn't count in a wagon just because you have the same thought as other player but if you don't have any reason then it's up to you what you want to do
There is no reason for scum to vote Lukundo here if Lukundo is scum. As long as enough town are off wagon he will never die. Currently the IC and I are off wagon.

I still don't get it.. everyone has different roles with their own unique passive/actives?

As for your duke, I feel more comfortable hitting Duke at the moment than Luke, but I'm actually afraid we're going to run out of time and end up ending the night without a lynch.
If you don't try you'll never know. You can always switch back. There are twelve minutes and you can change your vote as many times as you want. What is there to lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.