[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@TheLukundo Do you not have any say in these accusations?

Sorry, I only know Cow as Mantichora. It's subconscious.

Before you decide on whom to push I'd like you to look at the reasons why all players on Ryu voted for Ryu. This should us help identify opportunistic wolves. I'd do it myself.... but I'll be busy for nearly all of the rest of the day phase.
But that wouldn't work.. no? I mean, if everyone said that he has been scummy the entire time then will everyone be let to slide?

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Sorry, I only know Cow as Mantichora. It's subconscious.

Before you decide on whom to push I'd like you to look at the reasons why all players on Ryu voted for Ryu. This should us help identify opportunistic wolves. I'd do it myself.... but I'll be busy for nearly all of the rest of the day phase.
I looked through already, Lukundo and Eliphas looked a bit sus. I posted my reads on Ryu here:
Reading Time!
1. @sadslick - just joined, all i can say is welcome to the game, I like you reads so far, and I must ask you, who do you sus so far, your list?
2. @The Cow - posts little, but has much in each. I see as town
4. @MadieV - town
5. @Mr.Lonely - scum lean
6. @Oreki_Houtarou - town lean
8. @LanMisa - town lean
9. @All_Red - ??
11. @Duk3star - scum lean
12. @Eliphas - scum lean
13. @Rei - town
16. @Waindo - ?? they keep going back and forth on my town/ mafia radar, though rn I think they are scum.
17. @Konno -100% town
18. @TheLukundo - town lean

If you got a question on my reads ask away!

So what happened last night is, amazing! We have another day to fight back, another day to redeem ourselves. Looking at last DP's final reads, based on the people that voted I think:

This vote is sus, it has no reason other then "we need to unite"

This is also really sus, just a sudden vote. This is what I mean, he keeps flipping between scum and mafia!!

Then the train begins. People start voting, no longer giving reasons, one by one only about an hour behind each other:

He posts, then

she posts, but she adds some reason by adding the quotes.

Misa unvotes but the revotes when finding enough evidnece:

This post, seems really sus, thpough it could just be town, if you use the conext in which it was posted:

This post came only after the vote limit was reached:

Thus I overlook it.

Looking at all these votes it is clear to me that the scum hear would be: Eliphas. Yup, Eliphas. I voted him before but with no real intention of digging into him, but now I'm decided. I think he is scum, his lacking posts, few reads, and wagon votes convince me that he is scum. Especailly his vote on Ryu gives me that vibe.

Vote @Eliphas

Anyone got a better candidate?
Post automatically merged:

I like your theroy, it cant be mafia, if mafia is warewolf, cause galric doesnt work on wolves! A thrid party is brilliant! Maybe SK?
What makes you belive Cow's not vote on Odd makes him mafia?

I looked through already, Lukundo and Eliphas looked a bit sus. I posted my reads on Ryu here:
I just emebered quotes aren't shown in quotes. SO the post number is 893

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like your theroy, it cant be mafia, if mafia is warewolf, cause galric doesnt work on wolves! A thrid party is brilliant! Maybe SK?
What makes you belive Cow's not vote on Odd makes him mafia?
This needs to be out there, that was actually a smart play. I'm new so couldn't realize that mafia is apparently portrayed as werewolf? If Vlad is town, then why would he be attacked by another agro town, so yes third party is most definietly the case.
That being, if mafia are actually wolves, I don't see why garlic would go against wolves, so a vampire? This all is so complicated for my first time.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@TheLukundo Do you not have any say in these accusations?

But that wouldn't work.. no? I mean, if everyone said that he has been scummy the entire time then will everyone be let to slide?
Well... one thing that is generally useful is the buildup to the vote. I found Ryu scummy since I saw his defense of Odd on D1 as "too strong"... like, I thought he was too sure about Odds alignment and knew that Odd was town from being a wolf himself who tries to get into Odds good book. When he then threatened Lonely whose role I had already guessed at that point (assuming my guess is right) I found this like a thread from the wolf team to a strong Town player. My read was completely wrong, as Ryu was claiming Vigilante there, and my tunnel vision prevented me from realising it. Something I regret a lot.

Anyways, my read grew organically, over time. Rei was asking the right question: Why were so many people suddenly pushing Ryu? Some of them should have a sudden and fast change in their read, or might not even have talked about Ryu before the vote. This is something worth looking into. We know that wolves have voted Ryu, and we might find them because they lacked proper reason voting him. At the very least it gives us something to question them about.

I just emebered quotes aren't shown in quotes. SO the post number is 893
Lukundo didn't vote Ryu. I need a look at the votes from Ansatsuken, MadieV, Akumatsu, Eliphas. Quoting them would be preferred as well as looking into how much if at all they talked about Ryu prior to the vote.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This needs to be out there, that was actually a smart play. I'm new so couldn't realize that mafia is apparently portrayed as werewolf? If Vlad is town, then why would he be attacked by another agro town, so yes third party is most definietly the case.
That being, if mafia are actually wolves, I don't see why garlic would go against wolves, so a vampire? This all is so complicated for my first time.
Gist: We have four wolves and... dunno. A vampire I guess.

I'll place my vote on my scummiest read from the trio.

Vote @TheLukundo
@Michelle
Fair. I'd still like you to look into what I said earlier if you have time.

Vote @TheLukundo

@Michelle

I'm willing to change if we decide on someone else later down the line.

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, let's go through Ryu's voting then-

In my(Ansa's defense), he was pushing TheLukondo the entire time, but then everyone targeted Ryu therefore for uniting reasons I supposed Ansa pushed Ryu aswell?

As we need majority to lynch one player we cant scattered our vote to number of players. If there's no lynch again Wolves would have plenty of times to form a their strategy and feels comfortable with their situation. It because they know town doesn't have unity in their decision making. In mafia result from lynching is important. With the result if Ryu flipped town we can look at the people who want him dead very badly. If he flipped mafia that's a bonus to Town.
Initially I'm going with TheLukundo but Ryu is my other suss, so my vote on him is not made up out of thin air.

I would have done the same, and the conclusion was of course his last ever deduction, being that if Ryu flips, we'll look into people who really wanted him lynched.

I think we all have a solid reason infront of us at the moment.
Vote @TheLukundo
@Michelle
This may not be my permanent vote either, highly depends on pre-eod inactive people's posts or if anyone finds strong proof against someone else.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll place my vote on my scummiest read from the trio.

Vote @TheLukundo
@Michelle
Irrc that TheLukundo user is not much active, right? Odd suspected him too but to be honest, mr.lonely seems like a good lynch. he pushed for ryu lynch, no, they both pushed for each other lynch, odd also had the scum read on Lonely. And Lonely become defensive quickly whenever someone scum read him

I have to say I am not a big fan of the call to emotion that fills alot of your posts. Can we leave that out and just focus on the game. I know you are frustrated, we(town) all are. Because right now we are being handed our collective tails. I am trying to ascertain if the mafia is really this intelligent or are we as the town just falling all over ourselves. I believe it is a combination of the two. I believe the players that are pulling the strings are very knowledgeable players and play the game with skill. That coupled with the town aligned players being a mix of newness and unfamiliarity has kept it from becoming unified.
Now to the pressing matters, Ryu made himself a suspect due to his play. The wagon grew as the day went on. It isnt as if it happened in mere moments. He was present, if he had claimed at the time he realized this was the direction the day was going, the wagon would have dissipated. But no he made a post in a mocking fashion. I am new to this game but I have read enough articles on strategy to know that this was a horrible play by a very valuable town role. I don't blame anyone for his lynch but him. He saw were it was headed and it doesn't matter how it got there, he had the opportunity to claim and stop it from happening. And he chose not to.

Living players:

1. @sadslick
2. @The Cow
4. @MadieV
5. @Mr.Lonely
6. @Oreki_Houtarou
8. @LanMisa
9. @All_Red
11. @Duk3star
12. @Eliphas
13. @Rei
16. @Waindo
17. @Konno
18. @TheLukundo

Taking the players I have strong town reads on out of this list
17. @Konno
9. @All_Red
16. @Waindo

And despite being wrong on the Ryu read(as was myself and alot of other players) I still find 8. @LanMisa a town lean.

That leaves me with this. There are 4-5 non town players in this group:
1. @sadslick
2. @The Cow
4. @MadieV
5. @Mr.Lonely
6. @Oreki_Houtarou
11. @Duk3star
13. @Rei
18. @TheLukundo

So 50/50 chance on finding wolf in this group.
There isn't really any need to add we(town)

to say

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, Waindo was wrong all along, huh.

With Waido backtracking and indicating that he might've misinterpreted his results and Misa's soft claim (saying he has a passive which I already gathered said passive from the writeup), I think it is clear who Misa is in the writeup and it sounds to me like it's town aligned.

So my vote will be on my second suspect. I addressed this last phase but TheLukundo not having reads pinged me. That, combined with how lukewarm his pushes are and how his reads are not properly explained or reasoned, is solidifying my suspicions on him.

Vote @TheLukundo

@Michelle

Reactions: Waindo

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Irrc that TheLukundo user is not much active, right? Odd suspected him too but to be honest, mr.lonely seems like a good lynch. he pushed for ryu lynch, no, they both pushed for each other lynch, odd also had the scum read on Lonely. And Lonely become defensive quickly whenever someone scum read him

There isn't really any need to add we(town)

to say
I think it's clear who Mr.Lonely is at this point. I'm not familiar with the flavor but from what I've gathered, to me it sounds like said flavor is town.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@All_Red are you the one who asked me about the bad vibes on Sadslick?
He reminded me of someone. And if I fully revealed the real reason which I think falls in the category angle shooting Michelle might be upset.:ROFLMAO: Besides I do t have real proof for that said reason. Just a possibility.

I need to read more of Orekis post as well as those of MadieV. What do you think of them.?

LanMisa speak with confidence same as with Waindo. But it's my first time playing with both of them.

Last edited:

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@All_Red are you the one who asked me about the bad vibes on Sadslick?
He reminded me of someone. And if I fully revealed the real reason which I think falls in the category angle shooting Michelle might be upset.:ROFLMAO: Besides I do t have real proof for that said reason. Just a possibility.

I need to read more of Orekis post as well as those of MadieV. What do you think of them.?

LanMisa speak with confidence same as with Waindo. But it's my first time playing with both of them.
70% of the players have given reads on every player of the game, which means, 70% have already given an opinion on my posts. Those who haven't is because they're mostly inactives. A little back reading is all you need baby.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote tally day 3

Votes

Target

Voters

TheLukundo

All_Red
Waindo
LanMisa
sadslick
MadieV
Oreki_Houtarou

Eliphas

(Konno) Alice in Noodleland

Duk3star

Rei

non voting

The Cow
Mr.Lonely
Duk3star
Eliphas
TheLukundo

voting incorrect: -
1. Sadslick voted in post #908, unvoted in post #973, voted in post #1008

2. The Cow

4. MadieV voted in post #1010

5. Mr.Lonely

6. Oreki_Houtarou voted in post #1011

8. LanMisa voted in post #1007

9. All_Red voted incorrect in post 893, voted in post #912, voted incorrect in post #999, unvoted and voted in post #1001

11. Duk3star

12. Eliphas voted in post #907, unvoted in post #991

13. Rei voted in post 900

16. Waindo voted in post #906, unvoted in post #988, voted in post #1006

17. (Konno) Alice in Noodleland voted in post #911

18. TheLukundo
Reminder: if a vote is missing please notify me because the votes are not automatically counted and i am a mere human.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
5 more Hours.
70% of the players have given reads on every player of the game, which means, 70% have already given an opinion on my posts. Those who haven't is because they're mostly inactives. A little back reading is all you need baby.

I'm doing my best to read everything baby. :lawliet: Town really messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.