[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True nobody died BUT we're not just going to ignore the fact that we lost Ryu, which did seem slightly impatient but in the end had his own importance.
With the result if Ryu flipped town we can look at the people who want him dead very badly. If he flipped mafia that's a bonus to Town.
Initially I'm going with TheLukundo but Ryu is my other suss, so my vote on him is not made up out of thin air.
^ That is to be kept in mind, there's too much too think about right now, since we haven't withdrawn any of the mafia yet.
But for now I want everyone's opinion of who is the most suspicious in your prespective before I drop mine.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True nobody died BUT we're not just going to ignore the fact that we lost Ryu, which did seem slightly impatient but in the end had his own importance.

^ That is to be kept in mind, there's too much too think about right now, since we haven't withdrawn any of the mafia yet.
But for now I want everyone's opinion of who is the most suspicious in your prespective before I drop mine.
When Ansatsuken wrote that there was no majority yet. He might as well have been trying to persuade the few of us that hadn't voted yet to just get on with it.

Reactions: Waindo

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LanMisa was it who started or forced for Ryu lynch? Well, after all, Ryu was acting wolfie but LanMisa seems to take the opportunity of that. that's maybe for later but now I suspect The cow the most.

What do you guys think about the cow

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm here. Collecting my thoughts right now. Also, I apologise for causing the Ryu lynch. As Cow had pointed out at the end of the phase, the wagon size was a clear indicator of Ryu being town, especially considering that our one confirmed town didn't even vote... I should have pressed the emergency button and forced a no lynch at this point. For this I apologise.
Post automatically merged:

LanMisa was it who started or forced for Ryu lynch? Well, after all, Ryu was acting wolfie but LanMisa seems to take the opportunity of that. that's maybe for later but now I suspect The cow the most.

What do you guys think about the cow
I won't apologise for forcing a wagon on a player that I had read scum for two days in a row though. We NEED to get lynches going. We NEED wagons to form. This information is critical to finding scum. I... went for the wrong person. Which sucks hard. But I don't feel bad about causing a wagon in the first place.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm here. Collecting my thoughts right now. Also, I apologise for causing the Ryu lynch. As Cow had pointed out at the end of the phase, the wagon size was a clear indicator of Ryu being town, especially considering that our one confirmed town didn't even vote... I should have pressed the emergency button and forced a no lynch at this point. For this I apologise.
Not really he was acting scummy and refused to give his defense even a little. So, I didn't really mind his lynch, to be honest, but you know that mafia always knows who's town for a certain point. You unvoting for him might way to want to gain town cred. Just a hunch nothing more

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really he was acting scummy and refused to give his defense even a little. So, I didn't really mind his lynch, to be honest, but you know that mafia always knows who's town for a certain point. You unvoting for him might way to want to gain town cred. Just a hunch nothing more
? I didn't unvote since I was not paying attention enough. With nine votes on him in a nine town scenario and the innocent child off wagon there had to be at the very least one wolf on the wagon. A clear sign that something was wrong. But I was too distracted to notice. I didn't see Cows posts until after the lynch.

During the next two days, and thus during this day 3, I will be mostly afk. Tomorrow I will be our of town and Saturday I will be home... 15 minutes before EOD. I can't lead or rally town (and, by the looks of it, a bunch of wolves.....) this time.

Nobody dying is a miracle. This most likely won't repeat itself. We NEED a scum lynch today or we will be toast. Since I won't have the time to pick potential targets I will follow my townreads here. I ESPECIALLY hope that our Innocent Child @Konno steps up and either gives us their reads or in general informs us of their reads and whom they would follow on.

Last edited:

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
? I didn't unvote since I was not paying attention enough. With nine votes on him in a nine town scenario and the innocent child off wagon there had to be at the very least one wolf on the wagon. A clear sign that something was wrong. But I was too distracted to notice. I didn't see Cows posts until after the lynch.

During the next two days, and thus during this day 3, I will be mostly afk. Tomorrow I will be our of town and Saturday I will be home... 15 minutes before EOD. I can't lead or rally town (and, by the looks of it, a bunch of wolves.....) this time.

Nobody dying is a miracle. This most likely won't repeat itself. We NEED a scum lynch today or we will be toast. Since I won't have the time to pick potential targets I will follow my townreads here. I ESPECIALLY hope that our Innocent Child @Konno steps up and either gives us their reads or in general informs us of their reads and whom they would follow on.
I'm aware that I'll sound slightly suspicious here but I'll take the risk, something about your attitude today is off, I did read all 40+ pages here last night when I was told to sub, so you could say I'm slightly more fresh when it comes to recent and past happenings.
Trying a bit too hard sounds like a solid hint to me, if you really want a lynch today then welcome to my sus list.

Furthermore, in regards to cow.
Too many moo's, but not much milk.
This^

And I still feel like Ryu had something going against Lonely, so that's also something to be kept in mind.
Will check in tommorrow, for now, sweet dreams eu people.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm aware that I'll sound slightly suspicious here but I'll take the risk, something about your attitude today is off, I did read all 40+ pages here last night when I was told to sub, so you could say I'm slightly more fresh when it comes to recent and past happenings.
Trying a bit too hard sounds like a solid hint to me, if you really want a lynch today then welcome to my sus list.
Yeah, I am sorry for not letting scum roll all over us like some town players did. I'll try less hard next game.

I'm sorry, but if "not wanting to lose" is a scumtell here I am no longer surprised by how Odd and Ryu tried to play.

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Based on Ryu's performance, I would have thought he was scummy. That was very confusing.

We should be looking into someone on that wagon last phase, especially people jumping on the wagon at the last minute, those might be mafia

Reactions: Just_Red

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Too many moo's, but not much milk.
I assure you that The Cow is todays lynch, it has to be. He seems off and purposefully didn't vote Odd. That suggests he knew that Odd was town because The Cow is not. If mafia is the werewolves, why would you use garlic to scare them off? So clearly there is a third party which i believe is the serial killer.

Also, sorry for getting to the game so late today, I had a math exam but now I'll have some more focus for the game ^^

Actually i take back that part, the Evils must be the mafia, the one guest that tried to kill another must be the serial killer. I just kept thinking vampire when i saw garlic so I didnt think it made sense. Doesn't change my thoughts on The Cow though.

From this it seems like Vlad (still a townie I presume) has an ability to protect an entire roster (all players). This appears to be an extremely op ability and it's probably a one shot ability imo.

Someone got roleblocked.

Someone attacked a young beautiful maid (Vlad's lover maybe? Katherina?). The trigger/action placed by Vlad protected her.

The person who is playing as Vlad is invested. The scum investigator now knows who it is.

Someone was either protected, jailed or healed before Vlad placed his AOE protection.
I do believe that it was a one shot ability and it does seem like someone got role blocked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waindo

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Reading Time!
1. @sadslick - just joined, all i can say is welcome to the game, I like you reads so far, and I must ask you, who do you sus so far, your list?
2. @The Cow - posts little, but has much in each. I see as town
4. @MadieV - town
5. @Mr.Lonely - scum lean
6. @Oreki_Houtarou - town lean
8. @LanMisa - town lean
9. @All_Red - ??
11. @Duk3star - scum lean
12. @Eliphas - scum lean
13. @Rei - town
16. @Waindo - ?? they keep going back and forth on my town/ mafia radar, though rn I think they are scum.
17. @Konno -100% town
18. @TheLukundo - town lean

If you got a question on my reads ask away!

So what happened last night is, amazing! We have another day to fight back, another day to redeem ourselves. Looking at last DP's final reads, based on the people that voted I think:
Town-
Konno
All_Red, Waindo
LaMisa

From reading the thread I gather that the kill on Evan was because of the strength of his play previously. Therefore it would have to come from those that played with him prior.

I agree that The Lukundo is detached from the game. With no experience with him I have no idea if this is alignment indicative.

We need to be united in our battle with the evil forces.
Vote @Ryu Kishi
This vote is sus, it has no reason other then "we need to unite"

This is also really sus, just a sudden vote. This is what I mean, he keeps flipping between scum and mafia!!

Then the train begins. People start voting, no longer giving reasons, one by one only about an hour behind each other:
Unvote
Vote: @Ryu Kishi

@Michelle
He posts, then

Interesting how your scum reads are mostly constituted of people that suspect you. :lok:

:lok:

Vote @Ryu Kishi

@Michelle
she posts, but she adds some reason by adding the quotes.

Misa unvotes but the revotes when finding enough evidnece:
I'm invited to a friend this evening... so I will be more or less off for the rest of the phase. My thoughts are still the same: We are lost both if we mislynch as well if we don't lynch at all. The only two players that I believe could be lynched because enough people suspect them are Lukundo and Ryu. If both are town then.... screw us. If only one is scum... we need to find the right one.

I'm willing to change my vote if the general opinion changes while I am away, or at least I will try to, since I'm on mobile data and occupied. Please keep me updated on the vote count so that I know what to do.

Vote @Ryu Kishi

That's why I have been scum reading him all game.
This post, seems really sus, thpough it could just be town, if you use the conext in which it was posted:
No pressure on @Rei @Duk3star and @The Cow, they obviously didn't decide on who to vote for yet. We have 2 hours left, hopefully they'll do it by then.
But if @TheLukundo and @All_Red stick with their votes, then I'm sure that they're scum. We only need 2 votes for a lynch and you guys are beating around the bush with random votes that don't help the situation in any damn way, you actually help Mafia because a 2nd DP without a lynch gives Mafia a hell of an advantage.

Nope nopedy no sir. I deducted that you are an experienced player, and an experienced player would not blindly place a vote on a lynch train that has left it's station without any passengers in the last moments of the day phase. :lok:
This post came only after the vote limit was reached:
I have said I will do it so I am doing it cause I always keep my word. My vote doesn't matter now anyway since majority is reached.

Ryu although a suspect was not the one i would have voted for today.

Vote @Ryu Kishi

I am going to say this one last time. This lynch is INSANELY suspicious even if Ryu turns out to be mafia. There are people pushing for this lynch, others that jumped in, people not wanting to speak their minds, few that went completely silent after voting.

I cannot be the only one thinking this given that I am the most inexperienced player here.
The fact that I am the ONLY one still questioning things makes me think that I am literally surrounded by wolves.

@Michelle
Thus I overlook it.

Looking at all these votes it is clear to me that the scum hear would be: Eliphas. Yup, Eliphas. I voted him before but with no real intention of digging into him, but now I'm decided. I think he is scum, his lacking posts, few reads, and wagon votes convince me that he is scum. Especailly his vote on Ryu gives me that vibe.

Vote @Eliphas

Anyone got a better candidate?

I assure you that The Cow is todays lynch, it has to be. He seems off and purposefully didn't vote Odd. That suggests he knew that Odd was town because The Cow is not. If mafia is the werewolves, why would you use garlic to scare them off? So clearly there is a third party which i believe is the serial killer.

Also, sorry for getting to the game so late today, I had a math exam but now I'll have some more focus for the game ^^

Actually i take back that part, the Evils must be the mafia, the one guest that tried to kill another must be the serial killer. I just kept thinking vampire when i saw garlic so I didnt think it made sense. Doesn't change my thoughts on The Cow though.

I do believe that it was a one shot ability and it does seem like someone got role blocked.
I like your theroy, it cant be mafia, if mafia is warewolf, cause galric doesnt work on wolves! A thrid party is brilliant! Maybe SK?
What makes you belive Cow's not vote on Odd makes him mafia?

Last edited:

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reading Time!
1. @sadslick - just joined, all i can say is welcome to the game, I like you reads so far, and I must ask you, who do you sus so far, your list?
4. @MadieV - town
8. @LanMisa - town lean
9. @All_Red - ??
12. @Eliphas - scum lean
13. @Rei - town
16. @Waindo - ?? they keep going back and forth on my town/ mafia radar, though rn I think they are scum.
17. @Konno -100% town

So what happened last night is, amazing! We have another day to fight back, another day to redeem ourselves. Looking at last DP's final reads, based on the people that voted I think:

This is also really sus, just a sudden vote. This is what I mean, he keeps flipping between scum and mafia!!

Then the train begins. People start voting, no longer giving reasons, one by one only about an hour behind each other:

He posts, then

This post, seems really sus, thpough it could just be town, if you use the conext in which it was posted:

Thus I overlook it.

Looking at all these votes it is clear to me that the scum hear would be: Eliphas. Yup, Eliphas. I voted him before but with no real intention of digging into him, but now I'm decided. I think he is scum, his lacking posts, few reads, and wagon votes convince me that he is scum. Especailly his vote on Ryu gives me that vibe.

Vote @Eliphas

I like your theroy, it cant be mafia, if mafia is warewolf, cause galric doesnt work on wolves! A thrid party is brilliant! Maybe SK?
I dont think it makes him mafia, I think it makes him the third party. But I can say much as to why

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lonely to clarify, are you talking about the d1 wagons or the d2 wagons?
Sorry, I meant day 2. Playing on my phone really sucks. I think this second or third time I've done this. I don't know why I said Odd, I meant Ryu. I must be stressed about school or something..

Reading Time!
4. @MadieV - town
8. @LanMisa - town lean
9. @All_Red - ??
12. @Eliphas - scum lean
13. @Rei - town
17. @Konno -100% town

He posts, then

Thus I overlook it.

Vote @Eliphas

Sorry I meant to say Ryu, today's just not my day. I was referring to the day 2 where The Cow didn't vote

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My thoughts about what happened :

All I know is I came back from work and suddenly there was a lynch going on with nothing new to justify it. Ryu has been consistent in not being helpful, not saying much, posting borderline threatening posts.
He should have played better than that.

Misa: says she doesn't regret pushing for his lynch but we know he does... He is number one candidate now. But he did say something earlier in the game about his role that might reflect what happened today. Missed the lynch, felt guilty for it, knew he is the next one to go, saved the town.

Red: the more I see of her posts, the more I like them. I say town for now.

Cow: I think there's a lot of experience in his posts but because of terminology I don't always follow. He posted something though that I found very very smart, about people not offering an alternative during the lynching which I think was clever. Also I did suggest someone else. Also Cow why didn't you vote?

Konno: be more active please!

Waindo: what Red said. Still not my number one suspect though.

Slick: putting him/herself out there much, asking questions. So far no mafia vibes.

Eliphas: a little bit of a mystery here. But he did jump on the wagon, voted and then went silent. Suspicious to me.

Mr. Lonely: I feel it's weird that everyone is suspecting him but noone votes for him. Always in the defend mode, I would like a big read on people from you Lonely.

Vote @Duk3star

for all the reasons I mentioned in last phase.

@Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies.