[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After a day of suspicions around the two young men death in previous day all guests became nervous and dissensions were that big than the guests lynched an innocent one.

@Ryu Kishi were lynched, they were
Castle's Butler
Active: town vigilante, performs Night actions without being roleblocked representing x2 vig shots

Do not post in the thread

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vlad the Impaler couldn't sleep all night. He checked every corner of the Castle and succeded to counter anything who could harm his guests, hidden enemies or anything else.
He locked also all the rooms inside the Castel.

A guest who wanted to take the life of another guest was unable to make any move.

Vlad was also well prepared to counterattack the Evil's actions, putting garlic at the entrance of the Castle and closing well all the windows... The Evil was powerless against the little vegetable enemy and didn't take the life he came for, this time a young beautiful maid...

But the Ruler was followed by bad eyes which wanted to know all his plans. The bad spirit succeded in their search and now they are better prepared for ill doings.

Another guest visited a person before Vlad's rooms locking, taking care of the well being of that guest.

It was aslo girls' talk night, an interesting conversation took place in a room since early evening untill the end of the night, where both ladies felt the possitive energy of the powerful protection shield that the Ruler put over the Castle.
No one died.

Day 3 begins

Countdown of day phase:

Living players:

1. @sadslick
2. @The Cow
4. @MadieV
5. @Mr.Lonely
6. @Oreki_Houtarou
8. @LanMisa
9. @All_Red
11. @Duk3star
12. @Eliphas
13. @Rei
16. @Waindo
17. @Konno
18. @TheLukundo

You can post in the thread

Reactions: Rei and Waindo

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello!
First ever mafia game ~ take me slow please.
Anyway, I took my time reading up to get all the way here, but a summary could be helpful from anyone who is feeling like typing
Post automatically merged:

Knowing he face-to-face threatened with someone dying, wouldn't that mean we raise fingers to who was threatened, knowing what role Ryu had in the game? I mean it makes sense to me for him to call someone a dead man walking, correct?

Ryu threatened someone dying*

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello!
First ever mafia game ~ take me slow please.
Anyway, I took my time reading up to get all the way here, but a summary could be helpful from anyone who is feeling like typing

Knowing he face-to-face threatened with someone dying, wouldn't that mean we raise fingers to who was threatened, knowing what role Ryu had in the game? I mean it makes sense to me for him to call someone a dead man walking, correct?

Ryu threatened someone dying*
Hey and welcome to the game.

A summary is hard to type since it's all too much.

What you said about Ryu is right. Him treating
Lonely makes TOTAL sense since he was town vigilante.

He could have given a hint about that.

The rest is easy to figure out. All that needs to be done now is to see who was pushing for his lynch as well as reading again Ryus and Odds lists.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am confused... Why are we still alive?
If I read this right one of us had a protection shield?
Vlad the Impaler couldn't sleep all night. He checked every corner of the Castle and succeded to counter anything who could harm his guests, hidden enemies or anything else.
He locked also all the rooms inside the Castel
From this it seems like Vlad (still a townie I presume) has an ability to protect an entire roster (all players). This appears to be an extremely op ability and it's probably a one shot ability imo.

A guest who wanted to take the life of another guest was unable to make any move.
Someone got roleblocked.

The Evil was powerless against the little vegetable enemy and didn't take the life he came for, this time a young beautiful maid...
Someone attacked a young beautiful maid (Vlad's lover maybe? Katherina?). The trigger/action placed by Vlad protected her.

But the Ruler was followed by bad eyes which wanted to know all his plans. The bad spirit succeded in their search and now they are better prepared for ill doings.
The person who is playing as Vlad is invested. The scum investigator now knows who it is.

Another guest visited a person before Vlad's rooms locking, taking care of the well being of that guest.
Someone was either protected, jailed or healed before Vlad placed his AOE protection.

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For all I know, Ansa was pushing The-something name here i can't remember his name OR Ryu, since he agreed with Misa that he'd switch from that guy to Ryu, he said if Ryu is town, then you know who lynch so about now I can think of two
Lonely due to vigi threat, but that's still a low reason, regardles he's had alot of fingers pointed at him
The- something(I wish I could remember their name) I believe they replaced 6th.

TheLukundo* thats it.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I definitely won't base my reads on Ryu's gameplay cuz honestly, that was no gameplay at all.

He had what's probably the strongest town role yet he didn't bother to def himself when almost everyone started to perceive him as scum due to his scummy gameplay.

sadslick

Kin
317💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The more this continues the more the desperation grows.
Can everyone give opinions on their strongest reads in regards to mafia atm, regardless of your reasoning, it can be the most minor description or just pure instict, feels like we're running short on people now.

From this it seems like Vlad (still a townie I presume) has an ability to protect an entire roster (all players). This appears to be an extremely op ability and it's probably a one shot ability imo.
So, your assumption is that this ability is a one time use? Why now?

Reactions: Waindo

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can everyone give opinions on their strongest reads in regards to mafia atm, regardless of your reasoning, it can be the most minor description or just pure instict, feels like we're running short on people now.

Hm...
Not really desperation at this point since this was a better outcome than we could have hoped for.
Nobody died!

That ability is way OP to be used more than once. Which, imo can be an indication that one of the people who voted for Ryu used their ability this early on the game out of guilt.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Is this someone protecting Konno?
It's either that or someone protected me since I asked for protection. But I think, actually I'm certain that this paragraph is not me but unquestionably Konno.
You must be registered for see images

The ability to protect everyone at once is extremely overpowered. It's either a one shot ability or; which I honestly doubt to be the case here, has a 1 or 2 nights cooldown.

Status
Not open for further replies.