[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mr.Lonely: I'm not much sure about him but he leans towards wolf not only because of Odd suspect on him but cuz of his own game player here his interactiong with other players are normal and he's not trying to being forceful not even a little

Duk3star: I haven't seen much from him to make any judgment for him, you either can consider him a silent type of wolf or silent type of town player up to you how you want to see him. More frankly, I just don't know what to say about him

Ansatsuken: Townlean. particularly taking part in a discussion when it's needed. His big trust in Odd either put him in a suspect list to kill Odd or he just trusted him as simple as that. I don't know Odd was really a good suspect to lynch but. I won't say Ansatsuken is town or scum but there is a possibility that if he's mafia and Oda hit the nail in suspecting list which makes perfect sense to be friendly with odd or kill Odd cuz you don't know Odd might turn the page and able to make town agree to go with his suspect Lynch. But Ansatsuken post are thoughtful which feel important for game which makes him town

Rei: I don't know what to say, it's his second game and for that, he's playing really good and trying to be cooperative as much as he can which makes him town for me at least

Lukundo: He leans towards more wolf for me. He's not really interacting with players much or I say he just giving the aura like "Hello I'm a wolf"

All_Red: Town lean. Her activity is interesting, she's interacting with every player in the equally beside having a discussion with certain players. I won't rule the possibility of her being wolf though but I just lean more towards town cuz no wolf player as risky as that like placing vote in the beginning of a game and ask too many questions

Eliphas: Not much to say about him, neutral for now

The cow: He's wolf lean for me. He just straightly went after Wai as DP started, in face of wai question he didn't answered properly and even his post giving me wolf vibes.

Waindo: He's a town.

Konno: 100% town

I'll give my read on othe players later. For now Mr.Lonely and Lukundo giving me the most wolf vibes
What am I supposed to do? Throw votes around and virtually get nothing done? You make it sound like you don't want anything to get done. I put my vote because I'm sure of it. So not going for other scum doesn't make me scum.

Reactions: Houtarou

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Time to conest some opnions
Sup i was getting ready for work.

Id rather lynch red today tbh
Post automatically merged:

Why is this?

Am I missing The Cow on the vote list?
Why am I a sus?

Time to conest some opnions

Why am I a sus?
also why are you not voting?

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no early lynch. Even if he gets eight votes now he won't die unless he's still at eight votes in four hours.
I'm reading and trying to catch up and I don't understand how this Ryu lynch started? What triggered it against him personally?

I mean he hasn't tried to prove his innocence in the least but he has not contributed much since the beginning. I see no change of behavior.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If it's a majority lynch phase should end already
No, it was confirmed that there is only an EOD majority lynch.

I'm reading and trying to catch up and I don't understand how this Ryu lynch started? What triggered it against him personally?

I mean he hasn't tried to prove his innocence in the least but he has not contributed much since the beginning. I see no change of behavior.
He threatened Lonely that he's a dead man walking.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm invited to a friend this evening... so I will be more or less off for the rest of the phase. My thoughts are still the same: We are lost both if we mislynch as well if we don't lynch at all. The only two players that I believe could be lynched because enough people suspect them are Lukundo and Ryu. If both are town then.... screw us. If only one is scum... we need to find the right one.

I'm willing to change my vote if the general opinion changes while I am away, or at least I will try to, since I'm on mobile data and occupied. Please keep me updated on the vote count so that I know what to do.

Vote @Ryu Kishi

All of his posts have been consistently borderline threatening. This is nothing new.
He has been acting like this since we started this game!
That's why I have been scum reading him all game.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Town-

From reading the thread I gather that the kill on Evan was because of the strength of his play previously. Therefore it would have to come from those that played with him prior.

THIS!

My guess would be Lukundo, Mantichora or Duke. If I wasn't aware that I didn't do it I would have been a good guess as well.
I dont know who Mantichora is, but I dont see Ryu in that list.

Unvote
Vote: @Ryu Kishi

@Michelle
And here we have it.

@LanMisa

I ask you to take a step back and think about this.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know i'm posting a lot right now but there's not much time left and we need to succeed today.

Cow asked for my opinion and reads and then completely disregarded them.

Duke is the only one that accused me of trying to get town cred, a term I am not familiar with but it sounds like he implied i was trying to gain credit among townies. Utter bs of course, but indicative of his alliance.

Ansatsuken has said nothing at all and just jumped on the Ryu wagon.

I am not going to disregard these things.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
From what I see:

Duk3star
Rei
Konno
TheLukundo
The Cow

are the ones that havent voted yet. I will tag them all in this post.

I am worrying that my reluctance will be read in the wrong way. I am not saying that Ryu is innocent, but this lynch train seems forced and pushed by a few people.

@The Cow @Duk3star @Konno @TheLukundo
Hey, it's hard cause I don't SR Ryu (and even TRd him yesterday) but then the next lynch I know is me so I don't wanna vote either.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I get it. And I'm struggling with this. Not because I am sure of Ryus innocence but because I believe 2 others have given stronger indication of being mafia.
Besides Ryu I have Lukundo and Mr.Lonely in my suss list.

And I and Misa have an earlier agreement that today lynch should be on Ryu Kishi and not Lukundo. So you can't say I'm jumping on the Wagon train. And I have given my thought on who I suss the most

Lukundo
MrLonely
RyuKishi

And who is this 2 others you're talking about?

If Ryu flipped town would people turn their head on Misa?

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Besides Ryu I have Lukundo and Mr.Lonely in my suss list.

And I and Misa have an earlier agreement that today lynch should be on Ryu Kishi and not Lukundo. So you can't say I'm jumping on the Wagon train. And I have given my thought on who I suss the most

Lukundo
MrLonely
RyuKishi

And who is this 2 others you're talking about?

If Ryu flipped town would people turn their head on Misa?
My strongest mafia read is Duke.

He fits all the boxes, including knowing Evan well enough to out him fast.
He was away safe during the first phase
He was in Odd's suspect list since the beginning
His reads feel almost manipulative

Status
Not open for further replies.