[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duk3star

Kin
63💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, I am reading the game completely different than everybody here.

I think The Cow's slot is town because he isn't trying to play nice with anybody and while it may be unpleasant to play with he is trying to solve in his own way. He's like solving the puzzle by himself and it's selfish but he's trying to do it his way. There's also something that happened early on d1 when poison was still in the slot that was pretty clearing to this slot but I don't know how much more I can extrapolate from there.

I like Madie's post because I think the perspective they have is coming from a towny mindset that ISN'T easy to fake. Like if this slot can fake solve like they are as a wolf that's crazy good. I also like that they waited for me to get back instead of trying to shoehorn a read about my play from early d1.

I think Lukundo's transparency in how they have nothing is town as well. If I'm wrong on one of my town reads it's probably here but it's just mind-boggling to me that this dude is THIS lost. Where's his team feeding him info? Where's the preparation he had to do in the night to prepare for the heat he'd receive today? The only thing that makes somewhat sense to me is if he was wanting to push on somebody who died in the night by town KP and now he doesn't have a plan. I can't piece apart a world where that's the case.

I think rei's emotion feels real and their reaction was authentic when they mnisunderstood lan's post directed towards them. However, I don't think it's necessarily indicative of their alignment. Why couldn't they be wolves getting frustrated that nobody is buying into the sick post they made for town cred? IDK, this isn't where I'd want to go today for sure.

I don't like Lonely for their push that lanmisa was trying to hammer odd to save waindo. While a reasonable conclusion to come too I think it is also opportunistic and it felt like the push was prepared like a can statement.

I don't like red because I feel like they are just coasting along and waiting to latch on to what others are saying.

No opinion on ryu tbh.

That's what I got from my quick catch up. Unfortunately I get a lot of my reads off live interactions and I haven't had many of those due to not having a charger and being AWOL for the past couple of days due to RL circumstances.

Reactions: Just_Red

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mr lonely
Misa
Madie

Here are your scum team.

Vote @LanMisa
If you are town and THIS is the effort you are willing to put into this game, then there is no need to wonder why scum just walzes all over it.

You also forgot that the scum team has four members in all likelihood. You are one player shirt in your barebone, no explanation given at all, scum list.

Is this seriously the best effort that you can come up with? That's even less commitment than what Lukundo showed.
Post automatically merged:

38 pages... that's too much
If you are town: In all likelihood the lynch is between Lukundo and Ryu today. Please try to look at posts from them as well at posts from others about them at the very least. We need EVERYONE to vote and get an actual lynch through, so you need to be informed about those two at the very least.

Reactions: Houtarou

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote tally day 2

Votes

Target

Voters

TheLukundo

All_Red
Ansatsuken

The Cow

Waindo

Ryu Kishi

Mr.Lonely

LanMisa

Ryu Kishi

non voting

MadieV
Oreki_Houtarou
LanMisa
Duk3star
Eliphas
Rei
Konno
TheLukundo

1. Ansatsuken voted in post #715

2. The Cow voted incorrect format in post #561

4. MadieV

5. Mr.Lonely voted in post #707

6. Oreki_Houtarou

7. Ryu Kishi voted in post #750

8. LanMisa

9. All_Red voted in post #578, unvoted in post #615, voted in post #627

11. Duk3star
12. Eliphas
13. Rei

16. Waindo voted in post #564

17. Konno
18. TheLukundo
Reminder: if a vote is missing please notify me because the votes are not automatically counted and i am a mere human.

Last edited:

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok that doesn't make sense, Ryu was clearly pushing for me. Why is he all of a sudden pushing Misa, which I've for the most part have as town lean. Not to mention the lack of effort, just thinking about this hurts my head. Why are you avoiding a vote on me? @Ryu Kishi

Status
Not open for further replies.