[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cow

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have a player in a star fox themed game. They've been wolfy and leading the village down a path of destruction. Moments before dying they hardclaim James McCloud, father of Fox McCloud.

They say over and over, all caps.and bolded, "hardclaim James McCloud." They say it over and over until people start believing it.

So, is it worth reading James based on his claim, or based on his body of play? In this example the answer is obvious, right?

I haven't seen the archytpical turnabout from the waldo slot. I haven't seen the nose-upturned confidence I would associate with that kind of play.

Basically none of the boxes are being checked. So I have no reason to village read the slot.

The Cow

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyway, about you thinking you're incapatable here, I have an idea about how you might be able to apply your strengths here. You familiar with "attunement" reads?

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Poison was one of the main suspects, The Cow voting me right after subbing in for Poison clearly confirms his scum alingment.

This here is pretty much the most dangerous scummy ménage à trois in the game for now.

Odd
Ryu
Poison The Cow

+

Duk3 and Lukando, pretty much no activity from them yet they popped up to vote against me.

The Cow

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyway brb bout to start driving. I should be back in ~10 minutes
Post automatically merged:

Poison was one of the main suspects, The Cow voting me right after subbing in for Poison clearly confirms his scum alingment.

This here is pretty much the most dangerous scummy ménage à trois in the game for now.

Odd
Ryu
Poison The Cow

+

Duk3 and Lukando, pretty much no activity from them yet they popped up to vote against me.
That's cool fam.

How the roses treating You?

Reactions: Just_Red

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
You have a player in a star fox themed game. They've been wolfy and leading the village down a path of destruction. Moments before dying they hardclaim James McCloud, father of Fox McCloud.

They say over and over, all caps.and bolded, "hardclaim James McCloud." They say it over and over until people start believing it.

So, is it worth reading James based on his claim, or based on his body of play? In this example the answer is obvious, right?

I haven't seen the archytpical turnabout from the waldo slot. I haven't seen the nose-upturned confidence I would associate with that kind of play.

Basically none of the boxes are being checked. So I have no reason to village read the slot.
I'm a little slow. Could your re explain your story. I'm sorry.
But your saying that you had no reason to make Waindo village cause he doenst check any of your boxes. If that the case then what do you think about Odd?

Anyway, about you thinking you're incapatable here, I have an idea about how you might be able to apply your strengths here. You familiar with "attunement" reads?
No i'm not

Odd
Ryu
Poison The Cow

+

How about you posts something that shows that you have are playing with a reason to catch wolves instead of keep your head attached?

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not yet, enlighten me, though, if you have some time.

I think that his claim should be self apparent very soon though, looking at that we are at day 1 right now I don't really feel the lynch here. Don't you have somebody we can both agree on?

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@The Cow you subbed in way too late to redirect the attention to me. I basically proved I'm town already. ;)

Guys if Odd survives the lynch:

RB Odd
Jail The Cow
Attack Ryu
Protect Konno

If Odd gets lynched then RB Ryu

I also need protection.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Votes tally

Votes

Target

Voters

Odd

Waindo
Mr.Lonely
All_Red

Waindo

Duk3star
TheLukundo
The Cow

Mr.Lonely

Ryu Kishi
Odd

AIVION

EvanManManMan

LanMisa

Rei

Ryu Kishi

LanMisa

Ansatsuken

The Cow voted in post #528

Odd voted in incorrect vote format in post #355, voted in post #386

Lady Coffee

Mr.Lonely voted in post #354

Akumatsu

Ryu Kishi voted in post #325

LanMisa voted in post #493

All_Red voted with incorrect format in post #80 and unvoted with incorrect format in post #168 voted in post #233, unvoted incorrect and voted in post #431

EvanManManMan voted in post #429

Duk3star voted in post #256

Eliphas

Rei voted in post #442

AIVION

SleepingTerror Voted in post #199, unvoted in post #275

Waindo voted in post #228 unvoted in post #283 voted in post #351

Konno

TheLukundo voted incorrect in post #388, voted in post #394
the votes tally are not automated, if you find a mistake please PM me
I'm going to check it twice atm

The Cow

Kin
121💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would like to remember everyone that it's needed a majority for lynch
Lmfao

I'm a little slow. Could your re explain your story. I'm sorry.
But your saying that you had no reason to make Waindo village cause he doenst check any of your boxes. If that the case then what do you think about Odd?

No i'm not

How about you posts something that shows that you have are playing with a reason to catch wolves instead of keep your head attached?
I'll explain again tomorrow lol

Reactions: Rohan

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Votes tally End of Day 1

Votes

Target

Voters

Odd

Waindo
Mr.Lonely
All_Red
LanMisa

Waindo

Duk3star
TheLukundo

The Cow

Mr.Lonely

Ryu Kishi
Odd

AIVION

EvanManManMan

LanMisa

Rei

non voting

Ansatsuken (Sadslick)
MadieV
Akumatsu (Oreki)
Eliphas
AIVION
SleepingTerror
Konno (Alice in Noodleland)

Ansatsuken

The Cow voted in post #528

Odd voted in incorrect vote format in post #355, voted in post #386

MadieV

Mr.Lonely voted in post #354

Akumatsu

Ryu Kishi voted in post #325

LanMisa voted in post #493, unvoted incorrect and voted in post #555

All_Red voted with incorrect format in post #80 and unvoted with incorrect format in post #168 voted in post #233, unvoted incorrect and voted in post #431

EvanManManMan voted in post #429

Duk3star voted in post #256

Eliphas

Rei voted in post #442

AIVION

SleepingTerror Voted in post #199, unvoted in post #275

Waindo voted in post #228 unvoted in post #283 voted in post #351

Konno

TheLukundo voted incorrect in post #388, voted in post #394
the votes tally are not automated, if you find a mistake please PM me

This is the last time i consider valid changing a vote without unvote, as being Day 1 and having a precedent during the day phase.

Please follow the vote format to be considered valid:
- to vote
Vote @playername
- to unvote
Unvote
- to change vote
Unvote
Vote @playername

- to abstain
Abstain vote

End of Day 1

Do not post in the thread

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After a long day of party in the Castel a quarrell took the minds of some of the guests... They fighted like their life were in danger... but finally no part were big enough to damage someone.

But apart from this, one of the guests, playing with his bow in the dark, launched an arrow aimlessly.. unfortunately another guest found their's death in that arrow's way..

@SleepingTerror was
Matthias Corvinus,
king of Hungary, an absolute legal authority
Active: you are town judge, you can force a lynch and end the day earlier in a public execution x 1 by notifying the host in PM.

Last edited:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The night could be the reign of Cupidon, but Fate took it in his hands and mocked the castellans...

A guest, enjoying the fresh air, staying at the window in the middle of the night, while in the near forest the wolves were howling, observed a materialised ghost in middair... The ghost had a menacing appareance, but keeping his coolness the guest said outloud an old secret disenchantment! The incantation sent the ghost into the other world, while the guest started a sinister laughing.
The old ghost could only say: " I will be revenged!" but his voice was covered by that laughter..
Didn't knew that guest that the old phantom succeded to protect a soul, a young descendant of himself.

@EvanManManMan was
Mircea the Old's phantom
a former great ruler of Wallachia. Active: you are town time protector, you target a player each night. any action towards that player is delayed until the next night.

The curious guest from the ballroom succeeded to read another guest's pure intentions and had a huge surprise by noticing that he is in a good company. His heart skipped a beat thinking at bad luck but his lucky star still shines.

A beatiful maiden was looked by a stranger with sinful eyes and he wanted to attracted her in his room, but her lover noticed and locked her in her room during the night. In fact, for spying reasons, she wanted to take an action against someone but it was impossible for her this night. Early in morning her lover came back and released her without being observed.

The weaponsmith was proud of his last work. He crafted a simple but strong spike, a horrifying death tool, and he wanted to show it to his master before dawn. In the little light he thought he encountered the Ruler but he mistakened him with the supreme Evil, being on the same phisical stature and similar clothes with his master. Receiving the spike from the weaponsmith, the Evil smiled and took it in silence.
And because the weaponsmith didn't notice anything and started to explain how that spike is better than others, the Evil just looked him in his eyes, hypnotising him... he didn't use the weapon to kill, but his sharp teeth, to bite the young man, drinking his blood until the last drop. A bloodless corpse was left in the Castle's court, near the fountain... But the Evil was still thirsty. He entered in a room at random and ironically used the dead tool, impaling a defensless man, while sleeping, and after drinking his blood too.
"I can rest now", he said to himself, and changed his shape, transforming in a bunch of baths, flying to the sinister sunset moon.
You must be registered for see medias
The ruler felt like talking with someone and visited the high priest invited in the Castel, had a long conversation with him, about everyhting and whatnot, and didn't notice that the night passed, until the morning's sun rised and lightened the sky in orange. The assasin searched him all night but he was nowhere to be find.. And in his way back he found the weaponsmith's lifeless body. Kneeling, he closed the eyes of his friend.. Going in the room of his other trustful man just to find him horrybly killed, suddenly a huge anger made him scream:
I WILL FIND YOUUUU!
He called all the guests in the ballroom and announced the loss of the two friends.

@Odd was
Boyar Albu
a trustful man of Vlad the Impaler, Voivod of Wallachia
Active : town weaponsmith you pass a spike to be impaled another player in NP (that means the impaled will die).

@AIVION was
Vlad the Monk
step brother of Vlad the Impaler Voivod of Wallachia, you are the town's white knight
Passive: as town white knight you are the bodyguard of Vlad III the Impaler, if anyone targets him he will not die and you die instead. If Vlad the Impaler gets lynched you get +1 random of one of his abilities.

A new day starts, but despair starts to shake the castellans

Contdown for Day Phase 2

You can post in the thread

Living players:
1. @Ansatsuken
2. @The Cow
4. @MadieV
5. @Mr.Lonely
6. @Akumatsu
7. @Ryu Kishi
8. @LanMisa
9. @All_Red