[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are coming off as aggressive.

I don't know if this has to do with me voting against you, if this is your gameplay or if you are upset with me personally but I don't have any other questions at this moment.

I am curious to see who you are going to vote against.
Yeah, my apologies. I... expected a different kind of playstyle, I guess. A different approach to scum hunting and finding fellow town players. Or in whether players find it acceptable that others just do nothing at all and just outright scumread all people trying to make them formulate their reads. I guess I am also angry at myself for not thinking about the issues that... my play brought with it. I should have thought harder about how to play on this site.

I am not sure on whom to vote. Odd is a prime choice, for I think that his whole approach to the game is antitown. I just.... let's say that I have trouble townreading somebody who blatantly plays antitown and is proud of it... but apparently that's a personality trait of theirs? I don't see how I shall ever re-evaluate them unless their role makes it blatantly clear at some point, but... that's pure speculation. Especially since they already announced unwillingness to change their stance, unlike Waindo.

Another candidate in my books is Lukundo who has played pretty underwhelming so far. I don't see myself finding enough people to push there at the moment and I don't have any strong proof for him being scum either.

I'm still not over my doubts towards lonely, but his latest posts look... reasonable, and with so many players who I have a problem with regarding their approach to the game it... makes him townier?

Ryu Kishi is an option as well, his massive trust reads in Odd are... I see no reason for them at all. That could be a player having too much information about Odd's alignment, especially since he refused to answer me when I tried to get him to talk to me. I'd love to put pressure on him, but I see it being difficult.

That's basically my preferred list: My prime choice is Ryu, since he is the scummiest in my opinion and if I am right and he flips scum I will get information about Odd as well. Odd is a second choice right now, then Lukundo. Lonely... a distant fourth.
Post automatically merged:

Are you referring to Odd?
No, I was referring to SleepingTerror who wanted me to look at her reads list.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely and Rei

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With Konno as the IC. My strongest read is on All_Red. LanMisa I feel a town lean on. SleepingTerror I am not as strong. I had an intial good feel for Duk3star, but he goes about things different than most it seems. I am ok with you as of right now.

Initially had non town reads on Ansatsuken, Mr. Lonely, and Waindo. Ansatsuken, I feel it was his style that was offputting to me. Like a holier than now, my opinion is the only one that counts. I can see this as very advantageous as a wolf. I have softened my opinion on his alignment for now. I need to re evaluate based on the playstyle. I find Waindo's style weird. The game is difficult enough solving without adding the extras in . That's just my opinion.

Still don't have a good feel for Mr. Lonely. It's a combination of the feel I get off his posts and the posts themselves.

I don't like Odd's posts either. The playstyle is abrasive.

The rest I either don't have an opinion on or they have barely posted.

Reactions: Rei

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Indeedidly
Cool. You got about two hours to make up your mind on the state of the game. GLGL!

With Konno as the IC. My strongest read is on All_Red. LanMisa I feel a town lean on. SleepingTerror I am not as strong. I had an intial good feel for Duk3star, but he goes about things different than most it seems. I am ok with you as of right now.

Initially had non town reads on Ansatsuken, Mr. Lonely, and Waindo. Ansatsuken, I feel it was his style that was offputting to me. Like a holier than now, my opinion is the only one that counts. I can see this as very advantageous as a wolf. I have softened my opinion on his alignment for now. I need to re evaluate based on the playstyle. I find Waindo's style weird. The game is difficult enough solving without adding the extras in . That's just my opinion.

Still don't have a good feel for Mr. Lonely. It's a combination of the feel I get off his posts and the posts themselves.

I can agree with this list. The reasoning makes sense and feels natural. It makes me feel stronger about my townlean on you.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not much time for 24 pages, sadly. What exciting things have happened so far?
Good question. Konno is confirmed town by the mod, there was a lot of arguing, I ended up insulting a friend of mine and apologised, some votes were cast...

Depending on the view of players either Odd is scummy for not doing anything that helps town and so are people protecting him, or the people who are pushing him like Lonely, Duke and I are scum who need to be purged from the game. You know where I stand on this, but you should keep your mind open.

Other than that there was early game suspicion on Waindo and Eliphas which has disappeared as of now, some people questionend Ansatsuken and.... that's all the things that happened that I remember and I consider important.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The player's list, you can find it in the first post in spoiler as well

1. Ansatsuken
2. Poison chan The Cow
3. Odd
4. Lady Coffee MadieV
5. Mr.Lonely
6. Akumatsu
7. Ryu Kishi
8. LanMisa
9. All_Red
10. Junegirl_19 EvanManManMan
11. Duk3star
12. Eliphas
13. Rei
14. AIVION
15. SleepingTerror
16. Waindo
17. Konno
18. 6thHokage TheLukundo

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
All red is now on my scum list but at the bottom, Mr lonely and poison chan are my main suspect's.
Why am I on your list?

So you are changing your vote from Waindo to Odd.

@Ryu Kishi

What is your response to that?
What's your response to that?

I think Odd is a town.

Nothing people here do would change his approach in Mafia game.

He didn't care whether he is a wolf or town, but that's how he plays.

But giving a list of players and then leave it just like that means two possibility:-

a)He is a Town

b)He is a Serial Killer.

Both give him a lot of room to make a maneuver/change in approach and giving out a list of players.

But when he played as a Mafia, he doesn't have a freedom to do all these.
I think your giving him too much credit. It could be how he plays but its very destructive, as it only give his opinions without any reasoning.

If misa is not scum I would be surprised, all red is not confirmed for me, however her vote on odd seems like she wants to get rid of him early. It's clear to me that waindo and odd are town so I don't know why she wants to lynch them.
I've said in my reason. Read
This is an aggressive post.

I am not mad at you at all, on the contrary i am happy many new people joined the forums.

I definitely have no idea how meta works, this is only my 2nd game :) And of course I understand that mistakes can happen.

I have been suspecting you for a while now, as you can see here: https://animebase.me/threads/dracula-castle-madness-game.767910/page-15#post-21921732

Neither you or Red have convinced me that I am mistaken. You haven't even replied to me.
Sure since I'm free rn I'll repond to your teaming statement:
You said we were in perfect sync correct? To be honest, I never said much to Lan becasue I read her as town, no need to

Whats your reasoning for my suspicion?

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why am I on your list?

What's your response to that?

I think your giving him too much credit. It could be how he plays but its very destructive, as it only give his opinions without any reasoning.

I've said in my reason. Read

Sure since I'm free rn I'll repond to your teaming statement:
You said we were in perfect sync correct? To be honest, I never said much to Lan becasue I read her as town, no need to

Whats your reasoning for my suspicion?
You are my strongest town read, other than the IC of course. I apologize for any misunderstanding in that post.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Heres my reads as of late:
1. Ansatsuken = town, though I need dto invesytigate more
2. The Cow = more reads needed
3. Odd = scum till he can give REASONS!
4. MadieV = more reads needed
5. Mr.Lonely = town
6. Akumatsu = ??
7. Ryu Kishi = mafia, I need more questions tho
8. LanMisa = town
9. All_Red = ??(not gonna role claim)
10. EvanManManMan = more reads needed
11. Duk3star = town, but still more reads
12. Eliphas = neebie, but town
13. Rei = town, though could be mafia, thier ideas contradict mine I dont think its w/ good reason
14. AIVION = I legit forgot who this person was lol
15. SleepingTerror = town
16. Waindo = town, though more questions need to be asked
17. Konno = confirmed town. Konno post more, being a confirmed town means that if you lynch wrong we cant sus that ur mafia. Post more, you have alot of power!
18. TheLukundo = ??

You are my strongest town read, other than the IC of course. I apologize for any misunderstanding in that post.
okay, but why? Why not misa, or lonley or Sleeping? Why me?

Reactions: Mr.Lonely
Status
Not open for further replies.