[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I would have to say things have gotten confusing for me. As a new player, I am having a difficult time understanding why it is okay to use past game experiences from games here to form reads and opinions on players and it is not acceptable to use past games or experiences from other sites as a basis for reads? It seems as if your position is that only things that can be used to form opinions has to be contained in this thread then it should eliminate the use of both. Thus eliminating any sort of meta all together. And in reality would be hard to enforce wouldn't it?

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh when he used that kind of approach he will always ended up as the first or second person to get lynched.

The exception was in MadieV's game and in my game.

In Madie's game he played safe as Cultafia and in my game he played 'brilliantly' as Serial Killer.

But the approach was still the same. He never posting a lot in a game unlike LanMisa or SleepingTerror. For him it's either you follow him or you ignore him.

If he's town/SK, he give you a list of players, and if the list contain the right pick of players(mostly mafia), but you ignore it. You're done.
So... you basically always have to GUESS if he is town or scum since he does nothing to convince you of either? Nor does he try to explain his reads and convince others to lynch his scumreads?

This sounds to me like a detriment and liability to town.
Post automatically merged:

Well I would have to say things have gotten confusing for me. As a new player, I am having a difficult time understanding why it is okay to use past game experiences from games here to form reads and opinions on players and it is not acceptable to use past games or experiences from other sites as a basis for reads? It seems as if your position is that only things that can be used to form opinions has to be contained in this thread then it should eliminate the use of both. Thus eliminating any sort of meta all together. And in reality would be hard to enforce wouldn't it?
Problem is that outside meta is difficult, if not impossible, for the players here to check, something I did not keep in mind (to my simple mind, everyone plays on MU...) There is not much else to say about this topic other than me not talking about MU meta reads any more.

Anyways, Rei, you sound like you had other questions for me. Just ask me, otherwise I can't answer them.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Host never mentioned that using Meta from other forum is forbidden. So it's allowed.

It just I think Rei feels isolated when this kind of play style being used.

Reactions: Waindo

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So... you basically always have to GUESS if he is town or scum since he does nothing to convince you of either? Nor does he try to explain his reads and convince others to lynch his scumreads?

Problem is that outside meta is difficult, if not impossible, for the players here to check, something I did not keep in mind (to my simple mind, everyone plays on MU...) There is not much else to say about this topic other than me not talking about MU meta reads any more.

Anyways, Rei, you sound like you had other questions for me. Just ask me, otherwise I can't answer them.
Fair enough. I understand what you are saying.

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Host never mentioned that using Meta from other forum is forbidden. So it's allowed.

Well she is not the only one. I don't even know what MU is, let alone the gamestyle/behaviour of the mentioned players in certain situations.

On top on all of these borderline rule breaks you guys are also breaking one of the primary forum rules by advertising another one.

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I feel rather isolated also. LOL. As, in my read of you, I have no idea if the way you post is normal or not. It seems from the reactions of the other players that it is. So I have to reevaluate the read given that information.

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Eliphas My understanding was that no meta was to be used, irregardless of where it is 'located'. Of course if you have played a lot of times with the same people you cannot avoid it.

But both I and Misa have dropped this subject, so I see no point in continuing it.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Yeah I think that's how to look at it.

If you think his approach is very wolfy just vote him out, or just trust him.

If he's a wolf you better take him out immediately before to late.

The decision is in your hand.

That's the 'message' he's trying to deliver. He will not wasting his time arguing.

Well she is not the only one. I don't even know what MU is, let alone the gamestyle/behaviour of the mentioned players in certain situations.

On top on all of these borderline rule breaks you guys are also breaking one of the primary forum rules by advertising another one.
Mafia Universe(MU)

Reactions: Waindo

Waindo

Legendary
Kin
869💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah I think that's how to look at it.

If you think his approach is very wolfy just vote him out, or just trust him.

If he's a wolf you better take him out immediately before to late.

The decision is in your hand.

That's the 'message' he's trying to deliver. He will not wasting his time arguing.

Mafia Universe(MU)
Good to know. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ansatsuken

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can we all agree to keep meta to ourselves from now on and move on?
This is not helping the progress of the game.
Sure. What other things about THIS game do you want to talk about?

@LanMisa

Everyone here can claim that they have an important role for the town. But anyway, my second question:
What is your read on Red?
My role wasn't the important part, but that aside: I mindmeld with Red a lot. I can clearly see that she's a beginner in how she thinks about some stuff and that her approach needs a bit refinement, but from what I can tell, I like her playstyle. She throws herself into things, regardless of how others might look at her for doing so, she questions reads, trying to start a dialogue about them, she is not afraid to interact with others (or to stubborn, as some people here are) and what she is doing, in my opinion, creates new information for us to look at. She's a very high confident town read of mine because of this, and if that's her scum game after such a low number of games... then she's definitely extremely highly talented.

TLDR: Basically lock town.

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No way! And here I thought you caught me for being too towny. It all makes sense now!

If you aren't even able to give an explanation to your read on me it's obvious you are going for a complete ass pull.

Fair, and it's actually the truth: I did want you to spend your time elsewhere. What's not the truth is that I wasn't interested in your answer. As you can see in my drop of time investment since the start of the game I just got too busy to go anywhere with it. In fact, there is a lot of stuff that I haven't reacted to yet that I wanted to, but that's not related to this post, I guess.

I agree with the first part. The bolded part sounds odd, and I am not sure about your reasoning here. Can you help me out?

Personally I don't think that arguing with the host in the chat who told you that you are doing something forbidden is... alignment indicative in any kind of way. It's more of a statement about his personality more than anything else.

I backed off of you pretty fast as well. Does this make me mafia? Does this means that we are BOTH mafia?

Ok, the bolded part is obvious. My problem is...Odd refuses to play the game. He plays a game of duck-duck-goose without ever telling us his reasons. What part of his playstyle makes you believe that he is "helping town find scum if a villager"? Just the fact that he scumreads Duke and me? He's not even trying to convince others to scumread us as well, he just.... exists. Why do you think that he is going to be any help at all in the future?I

Truth be told, I am worried that you went from "I wanted to unvote him, but I made an accident, but that's okay since I lean him scum, and anyways I have no stronger scumlean and I hope others would see him as the wolf he is" in a single post. It's... the progression is.... a lot. I mean, if I am a wolf, why state that you are "accidentially" vote me, it undermines the message. If you aren't sure about me, why would you want others to see me a wolf, wouldn't you rather want others to look into me and find out if I was a wolf for real? I'm a bit confused by the position and statement that you ended up on, and I do hope that you will come back and talk to me about this when you arrive at your destination.
Yeah, Odd's "reads" are total bs.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sure. What other things about THIS game do you want to talk about?

You are coming off as aggressive.

I don't know if this has to do with me voting against you, if this is your gameplay or if you are upset with me personally but I don't have any other questions at this moment.

I am curious to see who you are going to vote against.

Eliphas

Kin
100💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Eliphas My understanding was that no meta was to be used, irregardless of where it is 'located'. Of course if you have played a lot of times with the same people you cannot avoid it.

But both I and Misa have dropped this subject, so I see no point in continuing it.
Perfectly okay with me as I don't have any of it to go on.

What are your views on the state of the game?

Mr.Lonely

The friendly loner
Regular
Kin
726💸
Kumi
2,417💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
On to the second post:

Red: same as in the post of mine I just made

AIVION: Okay, here is the explanation that wasn't in the other post, I remember. What made me townlean them is that they provided me with a game of theirs on MU, free of charge, that allowed me to look for similarities. It was a town game where they ended up the N1 kill out of purity and for the D1 lynched scum pushing them hard, basically being cleared. Their style was basically identical to what I saw here. Also, while I do think that some of their early posts have been fluff I feel that they used their posts and bantering to get a feel for the other players, which I don't count as "not attempting to progress the game". I have to admit, I HAVE been pocketed by that kind of playstyle by scum, but I will never go there today.

LONELY: Maybe this is a playstyle issue, but when I see a strong player and I have no idea what his alignment might be I try to push and pressure him until I get a satisfactory answer. "He's a strong null, moving on" is not how I'd handle the situation. I don't remember you posting an updated read on him, are you leaning either way by now?

WAINDO: Again, has changed his play a lot since that one post, so I'm not going to stick here. My pressuring him should show that at that point I completely agreed with your position.

ANSATSUKEN: I see your argument, but I can't help but feel null about them. Call it a gut feeling. I think I need to see how some of their pressured people flip. I am also still confused about which part they pressed about me; this might be due to a difference in play style and I need to observe them longer before I can set them as town.

Hm... I remember that the first post felt a bit odd, but all other posts felt natural and free-flowing to me. Looking forward whether or not you will change your read later down the line, and I'm interested in what part of it you feel is artificial.
Are you referring to Odd?

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perfectly okay with me as I don't have any of it to go on.

What are your views on the state of the game?
:)

I am very entertained!
A lot of smart, experienced and bold players around which makes figuring out things very hard.

I haven't gotten a read yet on Ryu Kishi, you and SleepingTerror from the active players.
There are many short replies that don't contribute anything to the game.

A few members alone like Red, Misa and Sleeping Terror bother to write longer arguments which is great for the whole game.

Waindo and Odd are the ones that so far have caused a 'turmoil'....
I think the votes will reveal the alliances.

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.