[Game] [FIN] Round 8- Dracula Castle Madness Game

Who is the MVP?

• Poison chan (mafia roleblocker)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Odd (town weaponsmith)

• Lady Coffee (mafia killer, didn't post)

• MadieV (mafia killer)

• Mr. Lonely (town roleblocker)

• Akumatsu (town protector)

• Oreki_Houtarou (town protector sub)

• Ryu Kishi (town vigilante)

• All_Red (town lover)

• Junegirl_19 (town time protector, didn't post)

• EvanManManMan (town time protector sub)

• Duke3star (mafia full cop)

• Eliphas (town even cop)

• AIVION (town bodyguard)

• Sleeping Terror (town judge)

• Waindo (town jailkeeper)

• Konno (innocent child)

• Alice in Noodleland (innocent child sub)

• 6th Hokage (mafia godfather, didn't post)

• TheLukundo (mafia godfather sub)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,029💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Votes tally

Votes

Target

Voters

Waindo

All_Red
Duk3star
TheLukundo

Odd

Waindo
Mr.Lonely

Mr.Lonely

Ryu Kishi
Odd

Ansatsuken
Poison chan

Odd voted in incorrect vote format in post #355, voted in post #386

Lady Coffee

Mr.Lonely voted in post #354

Akumatsu

Ryu Kishi voted in post #325

LanMisa

All_Red voted with incorrect format in post #80 and unvoted with incorrect format in post #168 voted in post #233

Junegirl_19

Duk3star voted in post #256

Eliphas
Rei
AIVION

SleepingTerror Voted in post #199, unvoted in post #275

Waindo voted in post #228 unvoted in post #283 voted in post #351

Konno

TheLukundo voted incorrect in post #388, voted in post #394
the votes tally are not automated, if you find a mistake please PM me

Last edited:
Reactions: Houtarou

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rei im sorry a lie about who RE is? I actually didn't know who RE was. SleepingTerror didn't put his name as RE!
It was just an observation, since on the previous page it was obvious who RE is. But it's hard catching up when there are so many replies. The benefit of the doubt.

To me it seems like you are trying to give out the impression that you have a role in this game that allows you to know who is who and that is why you aren't supporting your theories with arguments.

It might well be so. It could also be a strategy. I'm surprised however that no one else pointed that out yet.

I must say this changes things.

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was just an observation, since on the previous page it was obvious who RE is. But it's hard catching up when there are so many replies. The benefit of the doubt.

To me it seems like you are trying to give out the impression that you have a role in this game that allows you to know who is who and that is why you aren't supporting your theories with arguments.

It might well be so. It could also be a strategy. I'm surprised however that no one else pointed that out yet.

I must say this changes things.
No, I'm just wolf reading them. No sort of role like that

And I'm super tired of arguing, so I'm just not going to argue with anyone

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, I'm just wolf reading them. No sort of role like that

And I'm super tired of arguing, so I'm just not going to argue with anyone
So you basically refuse to play? You haven't even tried to engage your scumreads yet. Haven't even tried to figure them out yet. In fact apart from throwing out accusations without presenting reasoning you haven't done anything that I personally remember.

Isn't this a bit too early to go into anti spew?

Odd

Regular
Kin
578💸
Kumi
192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you basically refuse to play? You haven't even tried to engage your scumreads yet. Haven't even tried to figure them out yet. In fact apart from throwing out accusations without presenting reasoning you haven't done anything that I personally remember.

Isn't this a bit too early to go into anti spew?
I've found three Mafia already, I'm playing the game.

Engage my scumreads? Thanks but no thanks
Post automatically merged:

But you could save me some time and tell me who the the fourth Mafia member is

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've found three Mafia already, I'm playing the game.

Engage my scumreads? Thanks but no thanks

But you could save me some time and tell me who the the fourth Mafia member is
Yeah, I wonder why people scum read you with THAT attitude. But I like to be entertained. How did you catch me? What gave me away?

Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see my unvote on Misa was not counted - but that's okay. I still lean them as scum. As they have yet to follow up on the reads they requested me to provide. Suggesting my impression of them - that they were only asking to have me spend energy on players other than them and were not interested in what I had to say - was correct.

I think Waindo is town. He's already hinted at having a powerful role. Making him self-resolving. I don't think we should lynch him, today at least. I also think he would not suggest Odd to be roleblocked if he were a wolf,

Ansatsuken is also a townlean, for reasons I already listed (his read on Poison). I also think his attempts at angleshooting the reasons for 6th's replacement are +town (though not something to be encouraged).

I'm also retracting my townlean of Duk, because I think he backed off me too easily. (The progression pings me now.)

Odd's a smart player. Capable of playing as anti-town as well. So if he's choosing not to explain his reads properly, then that's intentional. I would rather keep him around a bit to catch scum for us, or if he is scum, his current approach shouldn't make him a difficult lynch.

I have to make a ~4 hour drive today within the hour, so hopefully I will be home before phase change. If not, my vote stays on Misa (it might stay even if I make it). Though I think it'll be difficult for others to see my point of view.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You posted something fishy
No way! And here I thought you caught me for being too towny. It all makes sense now!

If you aren't even able to give an explanation to your read on me it's obvious you are going for a complete ass pull.

I see my unvote on Misa was not counted - but that's okay. I still lean them as scum. As they have yet to follow up on the reads they requested me to provide. Suggesting my impression of them - that they were only asking to have me spend energy on players other than them and were not interested in what I had to say - was correct.
Fair, and it's actually the truth: I did want you to spend your time elsewhere. What's not the truth is that I wasn't interested in your answer. As you can see in my drop of time investment since the start of the game I just got too busy to go anywhere with it. In fact, there is a lot of stuff that I haven't reacted to yet that I wanted to, but that's not related to this post, I guess.

I think Waindo is town. He's already hinted at having a powerful role. Making him self-resolving. I don't think we should lynch him, today at least. I also think he would not suggest Odd to be roleblocked if he were a wolf,
I agree with the first part. The bolded part sounds odd, and I am not sure about your reasoning here. Can you help me out?

Ansatsuken is also a townlean, for reasons I already listed (his read on Poison). I also think his attempts at angleshooting the reasons for 6th's replacement are +town (though not something to be encouraged).
Personally I don't think that arguing with the host in the chat who told you that you are doing something forbidden is... alignment indicative in any kind of way. It's more of a statement about his personality more than anything else.

I'm also retracting my townlean of Duk, because I think he backed off me too easily. (The progression pings me now.)
I backed off of you pretty fast as well. Does this make me mafia? Does this means that we are BOTH mafia?

Odd's a smart player. Capable of playing as anti-town as well. So if he's choosing not to explain his reads properly, then that's intentional. I would rather keep him around a bit to catch scum for us, or if he is scum, his current approach shouldn't make him a difficult lynch.
Ok, the bolded part is obvious. My problem is...Odd refuses to play the game. He plays a game of duck-duck-goose without ever telling us his reasons. What part of his playstyle makes you believe that he is "helping town find scum if a villager"? Just the fact that he scumreads Duke and me? He's not even trying to convince others to scumread us as well, he just.... exists. Why do you think that he is going to be any help at all in the future?I

I have to make a ~4 hour drive today within the hour, so hopefully I will be home before phase change. If not, my vote stays on Misa (it might stay even if I make it). Though I think it'll be difficult for others to see my point of view.
Truth be told, I am worried that you went from "I wanted to unvote him, but I made an accident, but that's okay since I lean him scum, and anyways I have no stronger scumlean and I hope others would see him as the wolf he is" in a single post. It's... the progression is.... a lot. I mean, if I am a wolf, why state that you are "accidentially" vote me, it undermines the message. If you aren't sure about me, why would you want others to see me a wolf, wouldn't you rather want others to look into me and find out if I was a wolf for real? I'm a bit confused by the position and statement that you ended up on, and I do hope that you will come back and talk to me about this when you arrive at your destination.

Last edited:
Kin
225💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with the first part. The bolded part sounds odd, and I am not sure about your reasoning here. Can you help me out?
It was a post made with town motivation. I don't think a wolf would even think to make it.
Personally I don't think that arguing with the host in the chat who told you that you are doing something forbidden is... alignment indicative in any kind of way. It's more of a statement about his personality more than anything else.
It's AI in that he was attempting to figure out someone's alignment, and I buy that it was a real attempt.
I backed off of you pretty fast as well. Does this make me mafia? Does this means that we are BOTH mafia?
I feel that you're taking my analysis at face value? It's not simply that he backed off quickly. It's that his reasons for suspecting me and then backing feel fabricated, and it so happens it being done in the blink of an eye makes it worse. I also am suspecting you, obviously? So I'm not sure what you hope to accomplish with these questions.
Ok, the bolded part is obvious. My problem is...Odd refuses to play the game. He plays a game of duck-duck-goose without ever telling us his reasons. What part of his playstyle makes you believe that he is "helping town find scum if a villager"? Just the fact that he scumreads Duke and me? He's not even trying to convince others to scumread us as well, he just.... exists. Why do you think that he is going to be any help at all in the future?
Same reason I'm not lynching the inactives. Because they could be town. Because they could be more useful in the future. The fact he is not even trying to appear townie has me hesitate in outright scumreading him.
Truth be told, I am worried that you went from "I wanted to unvote him, but I made an accident, but that's okay since I lean him scum, and anyways I have no stronger scumlean and I hope others would see him as the wolf he is" in a single post. It's... the progression is.... a lot. I mean, if I am a wolf, why state that you are "accidentially" vote me, it undermines the message. If you aren't sure about me, why would you want others to see me a wolf, wouldn't you rather want others to look into me and find out if I was a wolf for real? I'm a bit confused by the position and statement that you ended up on, and I do hope that you will come back and talk to me about this when you arrive at your destination.
I fail to see what progression there is? I unvoted because my emotions got in the way of an objective standpoint, which was I was not to back off you until you addressed the reads I already gave. Which you have not, and so my reasoning for finding you as scum still applies. If you have time to counter my post here, you have time to address the reads I've given.

You are insistent on getting answers out of me, yet you do nothing with them. Why should I continue to play things your way if you can't even work with what I've already given?

MadieV

Regular
Kin
385💸
Kumi
416💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bonjour monsierus and madames.

I need to read the game but I will do so during the night phase. I'm kind of distracted right now so I doubt anything will register if I do it now.

Reactions: Odd
Status
Not open for further replies.