Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Coming from here

This post starts a mission utilizing the following element(s): Explore the Unknown of a Landmark of the Outlands(Custom C Rank)
The light starts to darken as Kisuke enters Canopy. Kisuke takes out a lantern and lit it with a match it takes out with his right hand. From what he can see correctly the land is filled with trees. He reaches out and touches one of the trees. It was as solid as it could be. This land felt as if it hadn't seen human life. He looks around and notices some trees, grass and branches broken. Maybe some humans have been through the land. He can't determine how long it has been but he can tell something has walked through this place and disturbed it.

"Someone or something has been through here. I guess I should be on guard while here."

He takes out his katana with his right hand holding it while his left holds the lantern. He follows the path where the trees and the grass is disturbed. He didn't want to cause any more harm to the land. He was a man of the trees and a continent like this is rare these days. The land could be useful also for resources if he finds any material and analyzes things around to advance his material and supplies.

Kisuke starts to notice as he was making his way through the forest the trees had something wrapped around them. The man stops in his tracks and looks closely, with the lantern in his hand. He puts up his katana and takes out a small knife. He cuts the object that is wrapped around the tree. It falls in the ground and kneels down putting the lantern in the ground. He looked at the piece and it had an odd color like it was similar to a grey color.

"What is this? It looks as if it was taking over the trees. It's color is as if it was dying but the feel of it and look is it still is alive. I wonder where this comes from."

He takes the piece he just cut off of the vine after looking at it and puts it away right along with his knife. He grabs his lantern and looks around to see where the disruption is but is met with a loud roar sound. He stops as he gets up halfway with a hump in his back. He turns left and can see eyes. He puts the lantern towards the eyes but can't make out what it was. He turns to his right and runs. He wasn't a man of many words but he did know danger when he saw it. He tries to keep the lantern up to watch his way. He doesn't look bad at all but he stopped in his tracks.

"Wait!!! Why am I running?"

He turned the way he had come from and the thing with the eyes and loud roar wasn't chasing him. He kneels down on his knees and pants a little bit. He continues his walking after knowing whatever it was isn't chasing him now. After a while he can see a clearing of trees. The land was completely destroyed. He knew this wasn't an animal attack. It had to be humans. He thought to himself that humans always destroy things in their way.

Pieces of the trees lay on the ground and he puts his lantern down and moves pieces I'd the trees around. Since the trees were destroyed he wanted to see if pieces of the vines he picked up earlier were there. He wanted to see how they reacted to such destruction. Pieces lay waste on the ground but he can see a piece sticking from the ground. He tries to pull it out but it doesn't move at all, not even a little bit. He tried it over a span of five mins trying to pull this vine out of the ground. He sits down in disappointment. He knew he couldn't move it so he got his lantern and moved forward. At this point he had to figure out more of these landmarks of this continent. He makes his way through the remainder of the landmark to head to the next one. Maybe there are more unknowns of this continent and maybe what this vine is could be connected somewhere or what it is at least.

FIN

Leaves Landmark

Last edited: