Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

After suffering through a great ordeal to paving a path through the storm they reached the Barrier’s edge. Here the whirlwinds stopped and Sanctuary was close.

LLM

Red-Robin

Regular
Kin
2,922💸
Kumi
14,033💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Arriving from Here.

After a brief rest, Chise and her companion continue their journey, taking note of their position upon the map they were given, leading them to where they were headed, realizing that their destination was close at hand.

LLM

Imperfect

Elite
Kin
2,726💸
Kumi
36,426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In a small rocky plateau not too far from Sanctuary ring swords of mortal iron and divine energy. A barrage of blades fired in rapid succession followed by flashes of light as they are easily parried and deflected by the God of Kamiyasumi in an effortless display of power and grace. He glides across the battlefield, slicing through the air as though it had no effect on his movements, batting each of the attacks aside as though they were nothing. They were, the blades could not hope to even scratch his divine body, but that was irrelevant. Enkidu had been approached by his friend Emiya who requested Enkidu fight him seriously, so a fight he got. Enkidu could finish the fight in a moments notice if that was truly his intention, but that would defeat the purpose of the activity. He could take it easy on the mortal, but that would be insulting to his friend and one of the many figures in his life for shaping the God into the man he was now. So instead he fought with all his enthusiasm and put as much power into his attacks as Shirō put into his. Allowing Emiya to dictate the flow of the battle while not outwardly showing it or stating it was tricky, but something not beyond the God's capabilities. The two clashed in a drawn out push against one another as sparks flew out across the battlefield, illuminating hundreds, if not thousands of scattered blades strewn across the vast open area. Thrown by the Hero of Justice in a constant bombardment, Enkidu knew only one blade in the human's hands could ever hope to hurt him, and it was the one held his hands. A blade that once almost took Enkidu's life back on the shore of Kythira, the blade once known as Blessings from the End of the World. Tsumukari, the Blade that Reached the Heavens. Enkidu smiled as the blade of divine light emanating from his hand began to waver, quivering in the presence of the blade that could sever reality itself.

You must be registered for see images

Emiya released another volley towards Enkidu, but once again he effortlessly batted them away. It was both frustrating to see how his attacks could be batted aside as though they were nothing, but also rewarding to watch Enkidu in action. He'd grown so much since Kythira... Emiya was grateful for the exercise after an almost 2 year span of passivity. He was only just beginning t get over it, but that was a story for another time. It felt good to stretch his legs, to feel the wind rush passed him as he ran towards his friend and current sparring partner, to feel the vibrations from the clashing of blades jolt his muscles back to life. Their blades sang as the pair collided, Enkidu either genuinely enjoying this, or at the very least putting on that facade to make this easier on Emiya. In either case he was thankful, and smiled back.

"You know you don't have to take it easy on me, right?"

"Oh? I was waiting for you to decide you were through playing with toy swords. But if you insist..."

"Smart ass..."

Enkidu pushed Emiya back and with a wave of his other hand released a number of chains towards him. Nowhere near as potent as the ones that he had used in the Hokubu, nor as effective at binding Emiya due to him possessing no Divinity, they were still quite effective at skewering and binding an unaware or lazy opponent. Emiya watched the chains approach and with little effort avoided them, until out of the corner of his eye he saw the chains bend slightly. Looking behind him he could see the spiked head of the chains begin to turn outwards, and at once he knew. They were either being directly controlled, or they were autonomous, and would continually chase him. Neither was better than the other for different reasons, but it was something he would have to address eventually. For the moment Emiya simply ran back towards Enkidu, aware he was about to be struck from behind. Enkidu watched Emiya approach, curious at what the human was up to. He noticed that quick look back, so Emiya was aware of the chains. Why not address them first? His blade could easily cut the chains, they weren't particularly durable. Emiya got within reach of Enkidu and it appeared as though he was about to lash out when suddenly he vanished. Enkidu had to double check this wasn't some trick. Not an illusion, Emiya wasn't the type to hide behind obfuscating methods, but rather some means of physical deception or a trick of the light, or something involving that unique space-time energy he was overly fond of. One of the chains shifted towards Emiya's previous position and hit nothing.

As his chains continued on their path now headed directly for Enkidu himself the idea was plainly clear. Emiya simply leapt behind Enkidu, hoping to have the God's attack hit himself. Simple and not even remotely effective, but that was Emiya to fault. He would rather an opponent get the better of themselves than ever bloody his hands if he could help it. Enkidu reached out his other hand and met the approaching chains with a grasp. They were a part of him, and thus could never hurt him, not unless he willed it. As his arm met the incoming chains they made a loop between his hands, Enkidu then threw both his arms into the air, casting a large, wide net that fell down upon the area. With a pull he then began shrinking the area swiftly, pulling the cage of chains back in towards himself. Enkidu turned to see Emiya part way through a leap into the air, slashing out at the chains above Enkidu. He wasn't close enough to hit, and yet the blade cut through the distance between them, severing the chains and causing them to fall all around the battlefield, slowly vanishing in glimmering particles of divine energy.

Before the chains had even fully fallen the pair were pressuring each other once more, this time Enkidu noting a particularly odd white coloration within Emiya's eyes, and a pearlescent shine in his hair. Back and forth the two went, Enkidu noting how much more agile and evasive Emiya seemed, his body's actions so precise that it couldn't be mere coincidence that drove the man's progress. For his actions to become so minutely perfect between clashes? It wasn't possible. Well, not for a human anyway.

"What's this? A new toy? Emiya, I'm honored."

"New? Don't flatter yourself. I've had this for a while now, I just don't bring it out very often.
Its rare when I get the chance to just switch my mind off, and let my body do what it wants in a fight."

"And that is the closest thing you've done to damage since we started."

The two went back and forth for hours in the cold embrace of the night, the sun's presence visible on the edge of the horizon. Just a few short minutes, and a new day would begin. Enkidu who was still as graceful and composed as ever stared at Emiya who appeared to be reaching his limit. It wasn't as though he were on the verge of death or anything, merely hitting that metaphorical wall that all humans inevitably reach after hours of prolonged physical activity. Breath ragged and sweat flying off his brow, the Hero's expression hadn't budged an inch. As a gesture of respect Enkidu decided that this would be the end of their little warm up, and for the first time, he would truly treat Emiya as an enemy. Emiya watched as Enkidu stood with his arms stretched out. Was he allowing an attack to go through? No way, Enkidu may have been taking it easy on him, but there was no way he'd just let Shirō attack him. It would be an insult. No, he was up to something. Emiya didn't have to wait long, as drops of rain faintly fell from overhead. Moments ago there wasn't a single cloud in the sky, but now? Storm clouds gathered overhead, the faintest echoes of thunder heard as they swirled violently, before divine lighting struck the outskirts of their little arena. Where the drops of rain met the earth flowers of golden, divine energy began to burst forth from the ground and grow at a rapid rate. Emiya watched as Enkidu for the briefest glimmer seemed to treat him as an equal, or at the very least a threat.

Across the horizon the denizens of Sanctuary began their day in earnest. Much work to be done and yet only so much time in the day. One woman was carrying a pail of water and a cloth East. She was paying her daughter's grave a visit, and would help clean up and maintain the surrounding markers as she spent time with her beloved child. Another, the smith Durmaz, had been awake all night, tending to his forge and crafting the few trinkets his people needed to maintain their homes here in Sanctuary. Nails, hinges, the usual mundane items he was called on to forge. Chores that bored him to tears, but at least there was some comfort knowing his works gave them all safe homes. The smith left his forge, and began washing his hands and face using a basin of fresh water he kept around back. There he saw his neighbor, Fariba, with that same bucket and cloth she had every morning. She wasn't giving any attention to the smith, her eyes fixed on the horizon to the west. Durmaz followed her gaze and he saw it. A second sun, blinding light that spilled forth from the Garden of the Gods to the West. The pair stood in silent reverence as they watched it for several moments. Barely a minute passed, and it was gone, like the sunset itself. Fleeting and ephemeral. The smith scratched his beard, then shrugged it off, and went back to his mundane activity. Whatever it was, if it concerned him, it would drag itself across his threshold eventually. Until then, he didn't care. Likewise Fariba resumed her day, believing it to be some miracle performed by the God Enkidu, no doubt restoring vitality to the land as he had done these last two years.

Emiya lay in a crater, divine energies still chaotically swirling around him as the last embers of a pinkish, petal-shaped barrier faded from his drained arm, it's energy spent. Enkidu approached, then crouched down next to Emiya.

"I'm surprised you're still in one piece. I fully intended to wipe you off the face of Kamiyasumi."

"You're a terrible liar. Makes sense though, since neither me nor Solomon are particularly good at outright lies."

Enkidu laughed at the comment, then offered Shirō a hand up. Emiya took it, and by the time he was on his feet, his injuries were gone. It was amazing and just slightly terrifying just how strong Enkidu actually was. Emiya didn't complain, he simply gave the Divinity a look that said "You really didn't have to do that." Enkidu merely smiled in response, pretending to be oblivious to Shirō's ire. The two began to walk back to Sanctuary, chatting idly as they did.

"Feeling better now?"

"Do you mean because of the fight, or the healing...?"

"Yes."

"Then yeah, I do."

Enkidu mostly spoke about the comings and goings of Kamiyasumi and the developments that had occurred since the Cataclysm, like how the Beachhead had become a city in it's own right, and how the residents of Sanctuary have thrived since the defeat of Basel. How the Cedar Forest surrounding Sanctuary has grown immensely thanks in no small part to his own actions and influence. Emiya was especially concerned about the whereabouts and status of Marzan, but not even Enkidu had any answers on that front. Aside from knowing that the Armory lay beneath the now ruined remains of the Scarlet Rot ridden Port of Innovus, no one has seen hide nor hair of the smith. Finally Enkidu informed Emiya about space-time distortions that had been occurring in the days since Abzu's defeat and the fall of Eanna. Though their nature wasn't entirely clear, their presence was well documented by those living near them, making it easy to find them if one were to look. Enkidu urged Emiya to try and stem their flow, even just a little.

"And what are you going to do in the meantime? Not that I expect you to save every stray kitten who gets stuck up a tree, if that's anyone's specialty it's mine. It's just, I'd think rifts in space-time that threaten reality might be kind of high on your to-do list, Mr Protector."

"There is still a lot I need to do. Before their essences vanished Marduk and his siblings urged me to seek out my brethren, Ereshkigal and Anu, along with others they said that were in hiding. Why I cannot say, but they must have had their reasons."

"If you're planning a trip into Irkalla, I'd love to tag along. I feel guilty after what happened in Ganzir.
If there's anything I can do to help save Ereshkigal, let me know."

"No promises. Last we all saw the Void was encroaching upon Irkalla itself, so it may not even be safe for myself.
I'll need to speak with you know who before I commit to any singular path."

"Good luck getting a straight answer from him then.
I guess I'll go and give these Rifts a look if you're that concerned."

"Thank you, Emiya. You may think it a small act, a kitten hanging from a tree as it were, but all these small distortions will build up over time.
To have them addressed as swiftly as possible will alleviate the strains on reality."

With a smile Enkidu vanished in a flash of golden light, off to parts unknown.

"Show off!!"

In a display of pure hypocrisy Emiya did the same, vanishing in a flash of blue light off to parts completely known.

(Kanki: Kyojin no Jidai) – Surge of Evocation: Epoch of Titans
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 20-40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: Considered the father technique of Era of Gods and Dynasty of Kings, Epoch of Titans uses the Surge of Evocation's ability to teleport objects and Surgebinders to the Throne, and return them to the field.

The Wandering Sea - Bending Space

The user, instead of applying this technique to their own body, can manifest Prana around any object or feature of the terrain to teleport it to the Throne and return it immediately or with a delayed timer. The teleported object can either reappear in a new location instantly, in the same manner as the user's own teleportation, or the user can set a delay of up to four turns and it will return on the first turn after the said number of turn elapses (e.g. a delay of 4 turns, the casting of this jutsu counting as the 1st, means it will reappear at the beginning of the user's 5th turn). The user can also create a technique or familiar with an aura of prana, which can only take affect in the same turn it is created, that allows the technique to teleport itself to a new location. This applies to virtually all type of jutsu except those which are streamed, as the user would find themselves unable to progress to this technique before the other reaches its end. This application occurs in the same timeframe as the jutsu cast and offensive jutsu teleported in this manner must reappear a minimum of five-meters away from any opponents unless the user is also within short-range of that opponent, in which it must reappear at least one meter away. The user cannot teleport any object or jutsu to or from a 1-meter distance from any opponents. However this entire variant cannot be applied to the opponent's jutsus which exceed B-Rank in chakra and it cannot be used on Noble Phantasms or Custom Weapons.

The Everlasting Heaven - Warping Time

This variant involves surging a large amount of Prana throughout the user’s body in order to enter the Throne. Their body, and everything on their person, will disappear instantly in a flash of light reflecting the color of their Prana. The user will then reappear amidst another flash of light at a location of their choosing. If the user reappears within less than a meter of the opponent, the opponent can react with any instant, passive or freeform or chakraless technique. Reappearing is accompanied by a crackling sound, creating both an audible and visual queue. The instant use of this technique, which doesn't take a slot in the timefreame, is enabled by the fact that the ethereal energy already exists within their chakra systems. Thrice per battle the user can utilize a stronger version of this ability (S-Rank) to prolong their stay in the Throne. This allows them to exist within the alternate dimension as Prana, which effectively places their body in a stasis. This halts blood loss, the propagation of poisons, the duration of active techniques/abilities, and any other aliments or conditions. This will happen for as long as the user is within the Throne. The user can only remain there for a maximum of four turns per usage. The first application, considered A-Rank, can only be used once every three turns. It can also only be used four times per battle. The second application, considered S-Rank, can only be used three per battle and operates on the same cooldown as the A-Rank version. S-Rank applications render the user unable to use S-Rank or higher Prana for the next turn, if the user remains in the Throne for longer than a turn.

Leaving Landmark. Teleporting to #019, Degarashan.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,430💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Arya after a couple of years stayed around in the area. She grew older and wiser over the years. She stepped out of her arrange home the community allowed her to stay and live in. She smiles and heads out grabbing a few things including her signature weapons she love using and admiring. She sets out and leaves the key to the place under the mat at the front door after locking up and cleaning up the place. She set out on an adventure to learn more of the world. She heard rumors and information about how the world has changed and the very place she lived at has changed also. She leaves the land but will always return if she needs a place to live thanks to the peace of the land.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Coming from Here]

Sin slowed his pace as he entered the Garden of the Gods. He couldn't believe how tranquil it all felt. For once in countless years, his very being felt at peace. He could of stayed here, admiring the views, the open skies, the leaves dancing in the light breezes. Alas, he wouldn't be able to rest while something tore at his mind. He carried on his journey, picking some fruit along the way. He hoped the residents didn't mind.

LLM

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Where the eye of the storm used to pound and a barrier had been raised to stop it was now a lush paradise in the form of giant garden. Compared to the density of the cedar forest, it was quite the opening and she turned her gaze towards where Sanctuary atleast used to be.

LLM

Landfall

Kin
164💸
Kumi
5,052💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Leaving from the village, Landfall travels to the land of Earth.

LLM

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Lilith headed north west from the Sanctuary towards Dawnport. She flew above the forest using her wings, keeping a track of the wildlife below with her chakra sensory.

LLM

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming From [x]

Gripping Tenken in her hands as she flew with everlasting grace, Lilith looked over the climbs and treecrowns of the great forest as she headed north east.

LLM