Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
There was wisdom in Susabi's words. Merlin shook his head in response to the question, "None, I'm afraid. That avenue isn't available to me, at least while I have the weapon you saw." Though regrettable, the weapon had served him in his journey thus far. Cupping his chin with his hand, Merlin ponders the next course of action, "There may be other means to obtain such a power, though I'm unaware of them if they exist. Perhaps a thorough search of the island would yield answers?"
Mirabelle scratched her head, pondering what she can do to enhance the weapon. She rummaged through her head, trying to recall if there is any place she can think in order to gain a hint, but the old goat blacksmith was as cryptic with his words much like Solomon is. “Well, I’m not sure how we can find that…but I do believe it can be found on this island” she said out lud, but this was sheer speculation. “Have either of you met any civilizations since you got here? I’ve been wandering around for miles, but no sight of life minus giant mosquitoes or the every now and then giant rat running around…” she shuddered remembering the pests she killed with Emiya sometime ago, however speaking of him...

She got a scroll out from her pouch, and started to scribble on it. "Oui, where are you? If you aren't busy...care to meet with me, I'm in this location..." she said, sending a quick sketch of the mapping she managed to gather data on, not before closing it and putting the scroll away ( @Imperfect )
Civilizations, no. Masses of flesh on the island and wildlife that induce insanity? Plenty. Susabi answered Mirabelle's question while listening to the Sage speak. Then it dawned on him. Right, you two don't have the ability to see like I can. One moment. Susabi began to scan the area with his Tenseigan in all directions using his true 360 degree vision to peer into nearby landmarks. His eyes scoured the nearby area because focusing on something close by. There seems to be a battle going on, not far from here. One of the combatants with golden scales, with a twisted soul and chakra reserves unlike I've seen before... far surpassing that of Madara's new form. Susabi continued to ponder. Their fight happening simultaneously as his with Madara's but he did not know what to make of it.

There are only a few beings capable of such power...

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Civilizations, no. Masses of flesh on the island and wildlife that induce insanity? Plenty. Susabi answered Mirabelle's question while listening to the Sage speak. Then it dawned on him. Right, you two don't have the ability to see like I can. One moment. Susabi began to scan the area with his Tenseigan in all directions using his true 360 degree vision to peer into nearby landmarks. His eyes scoured the nearby area because focusing on something close by. There seems to be a battle going on, not far from here. One of the combatants with golden scales, with a twisted soul and chakra reserves unlike I've seen before... far surpassing that of Madara's new form. Susabi continued to ponder. Their fight happening simultaneously as his with Madara's but he did not know what to make of it.

A Voidlord, perhaps” Mirabelle said in terms of this revelations about the ongoing fight, as she breathed in and out pertaining to what might be in that direction. The sheer idea of a battle with one of them was a frightening thought, but she steeled her resolve in want to protect and save humanity to the best of her ability. “Can you point in the direction, Susabi? If we make haste, perhaps we can intervene and help whomever it is combat him!” she said, hurried in her steps…but then a ‘tug’ in mind yanked her into her shared mental scape.

You aren’t serious about approaching this opponent, are you?!”
Yes, I am. I’m tired of remaining on the side lines, cowering in my pretty little heels!~
You’re either crazy or delusional, maybe even both…
“Maybe, but at least I’m not trying to run away this time…"

Matatabi remained quiet in that regard, as it arrested any further attempt to convince her otherwise. “Suite yourself, just know - if you die, then I die. I’d rather not, but…I suppose as long as I remain in here, we’re stuck like this” Matatabi said, much to Mirabelle’s amusement. “The big bad feline is finally getting a backbone, I must admit…color me impressed” but she wasn’t speaking about Matatabi, but rather herself. Back in reality, she waited to see if Susabi would have aided in the information.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

A Voidlord, perhaps” Mirabelle said in terms of this revelations about the ongoing fight, as she breathed in and out pertaining to what might be in that direction. The sheer idea of a battle with one of them was a frightening thought, but she steeled her resolve in want to protect and save humanity to the best of her ability. “Can you point in the direction, Susabi? If we make haste, perhaps we can intervene and help whomever it is combat him!” she said, hurried in her steps…but then a ‘tug’ in mind yanked her into her shared mental scape.

You aren’t serious about approaching this opponent, are you?!”
Yes, I am. I’m tired of remaining on the side lines, cowering in my pretty little heels!~
You’re either crazy or delusional, maybe even both…
“Maybe, but at least I’m not trying to run away this time…"

Matatabi remained quiet in that regard, as it arrested any further attempt to convince her otherwise. “Suite yourself, just know - if you die, then I die. I’d rather not, but…I suppose as long as I remain in here, we’re stuck like this” Matatabi said, much to Mirabelle’s amusement. “The big bad feline is finally getting a backbone, I must admit…color me impressed” but she wasn’t speaking about Matatabi, but rather herself. Back in reality, she waited to see if Susabi would have aided in the information.
The mention of an individual stronger than Madara was certainly cause for concern, but above that, a warrant for investigation. He had met an individual bearing a similar description on his arrival at the Outer Lands, which meant that the man Susabi could see was the Voidlord Basel. His presence alone carried significance, though paling next to what may come from Madara's next act. Mirabelle's great reserve of chakra piqued Merlin's curiosity, prompting him to utilise his signature Dreamwalking skill. Sending a fragment of his consciousness into her mind, the incubus's suspicion was confirmed. Her Tailed Beast remained within her still. He bore witness to their brief exchange from afar, keeping his presence unknown, and ending the technique once the last word had been spoken.

"The draconic Voidlord is not the most important piece on the board. The one that Madara is likely with right now is, though it is beyond us to do anything about them currently."

Turning his eyes to the woman, Merlin addresses her directly. "Your companion speaks sense. Don't let emotions cloud your judgement."

Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A (Short – Long)
Chakra: 40 (-10 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: Dreamwalking is symbolic of the user's greater attunement with the spirit; the ability to manipulate their own spiritual energies, as well as that of others. Reminiscent of Sasuke's ability to transmit himself into the isolated dimension which housed the Kyūbi, the user is able to project a fragment of their own consciousness into other places which exist on a spiritual plane. In order to perform it, one concentrates a portion of their own chakra, manipulating its balance to favour Yin, and sends it into a target. This establishes a spiritual tether, not unlike that of Hungry Ghost, though it is benign by comparison. The user is able to project their consciousness into any living thing within the same landmark, so long as they are aware of its exact location, manifesting an avatar of their desired form that can communicate with the spiritual avatar of the individual whose consciousness they have entered, or any other entities that are housed in the body via sealing or other means, such as a Bijū. The user can also peer into the subconsciousness, revealing their deepest thoughts and even their dreams. If the user so chooses, this technique can be used on multiple targets, up to a maximum of four. Due to the abstract nature of these internal spaces, one can seemingly spend hours within the spiritual plane whilst only moments may have elapsed in the real world. The user, and by extension the targets of this technique, can still move and act as normal in the real world while Dreamwalking is active. The tether established by this technique can only be broken by surges of Yin (40 chakra), Yang (30 chakra), Yin-Yang (30 chakra), Anutu and components (20), or Senjutsu (40 chakra), with each value decreasing by 10 per target. While Dreamwalking is active, the user's Yang and Yin-Yang Release is restricted to A-Rank and below.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
The mention of an individual stronger than Madara was certainly cause for concern, but above that, a warrant for investigation. He had met an individual bearing a similar description on his arrival at the Outer Lands, which meant that the man Susabi could see was the Voidlord Basel. His presence alone carried significance, though paling next to what may come from Madara's next act. Mirabelle's great reserve of chakra piqued Merlin's curiosity, prompting him to utilise his signature Dreamwalking skill. Sending a fragment of his consciousness into her mind, the incubus's suspicion was confirmed. Her Tailed Beast remained within her still. He bore witness to their brief exchange from afar, keeping his presence unknown, and ending the technique once the last word had been spoken.
"The draconic Voidlord is not the most important piece on the board. The one that Madara is likely with right now is, though it is beyond us to do anything about them currently."
Turning his eyes to the woman, Merlin addresses her directly. "Your companion speaks sense. Don't let emotions cloud your judgement."
Range: N/A (Short – Long)
Chakra: 40 (-10 per turn)
Description: Dreamwalking is symbolic of the user's greater attunement with the spirit; the ability to manipulate their own spiritual energies, as well as that of others. Reminiscent of Sasuke's ability to transmit himself into the isolated dimension which housed the Kyūbi, the user is able to project a fragment of their own consciousness into other places which exist on a spiritual plane. In order to perform it, one concentrates a portion of their own chakra, manipulating its balance to favour Yin, and sends it into a target. This establishes a spiritual tether, not unlike that of Hungry Ghost, though it is benign by comparison. The user is able to project their consciousness into any living thing within the same landmark, so long as they are aware of its exact location, manifesting an avatar of their desired form that can communicate with the spiritual avatar of the individual whose consciousness they have entered, or any other entities that are housed in the body via sealing or other means, such as a Bijū. The user can also peer into the subconsciousness, revealing their deepest thoughts and even their dreams. If the user so chooses, this technique can be used on multiple targets, up to a maximum of four. Due to the abstract nature of these internal spaces, one can seemingly spend hours within the spiritual plane whilst only moments may have elapsed in the real world. The user, and by extension the targets of this technique, can still move and act as normal in the real world while Dreamwalking is active. The tether established by this technique can only be broken by surges of Yin (40 chakra), Yang (30 chakra), Yin-Yang (30 chakra), Anutu and components (20), or Senjutsu (40 chakra), with each value decreasing by 10 per target. While Dreamwalking is active, the user's Yang and Yin-Yang Release is restricted to A-Rank and below.
While in the middle of the conversation with the Nibi, Mirabelle instantly detected something latching onto her spiritual energy. It was a tether among all things considered, it placed her on edge but she didn’t make note of it as it would have released itself afterwards. She heard Merlin speak, to which he then notified her about her ‘companion’ being right. Mirabelle’s eyes widened for a moment, now putting the pieces of the puzzle together. “You…probed into my subconscious?!” she uttered with a bit of disgust. It was principal for her to think in her alien language most of the time, but it seems that even in this moment, it slipped and someone managed to pry into her world and listen in on her conversation. “Don’t do that again…” she said as her eyes squinted in annoyance. So among the Champions of Humanity, there was someone who can read into people’s minds - much to Mirabelle’s chagrin.

“Who is he?” Matatabi asked, to which Mirabelle replied.

Merlin, a friend of Solomon and Emiya. I don’t know much about his skills, but he does weave an elemental nature like Chise, Wood Release from what I recall her telling me. He’s dangerous…but I don’t think he meant harm, at least not at that moment…

Well, let’s not give him another reason to be within here…

Mirabelle and Matatabi spoke once again, but this time with the unique language of the divine alien king himself. She would however remain quiet, heeding to his plea about behaving on emotion and simply waited for Susabi to speak further.

(Riehian) R'lyehian (Reference)
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: N/A
Description: R'lyehian is not a traditional technique in the sense of common ninjutsu. Rather, R'lyehian is a very unique language that only those who are recognized as the Vessel of the Outer Gods or Cthulhu himself or any of his offspring are capable of understanding. While the alien god is capable of understanding the human language, having been in this dimension for multiple centuries – Cthulhu’s native tongue is one of unknown earthly origin. In terms of R'lyehian’s purpose, it usually serves no purpose other than to allow the user the Vessel of the Outer Gods and the other aliens of the contract the ability to communicate in battle without directly revealing information. This allows them to effortlessly talk with each other to formulae battle tactics, simple communication while traveling etc. Those who hears this language are incapable of deciphering the words that are spoken, though the user is or summons are capable of teaching others or explaining what they said if desired. The user also makes it a common practice to think with this language quite often, which in turn causes those who are capable of reading minds to be unable to gain information through vocals or visual as words within the users’ memories are all automatically rewritten to prevent information from being released. While they might experience a memory, those within said memories (should there be speech) will also be altered by the user to only being capable of hearing R'lyehian language. In the end, this technique is merely cosmetic as it doesn’t require any sort of activation nor does it cost a move slot. It however must be mentioned within the user’s bio or at the start of battle in order to be in effect

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
While in the middle of the conversation with the Nibi, Mirabelle instantly detected something latching onto her spiritual energy. It was a tether among all things considered, it placed her on edge but she didn’t make note of it as it would have released itself afterwards. She heard Merlin speak, to which he then notified her about her ‘companion’ being right. Mirabelle’s eyes widened for a moment, now putting the pieces of the puzzle together. “You…probed into my subconscious?!” she uttered with a bit of disgust. It was principal for her to think in her alien language most of the time, but it seems that even in this moment, it slipped and someone managed to pry into her world and listen in on her conversation. “Don’t do that again…” she said as her eyes squinted in annoyance. So among the Champions of Humanity, there was someone who can read into people’s minds - much to Mirabelle’s chagrin.

“Who is he?” Matatabi asked, to which Mirabelle replied.

Merlin, a friend of Solomon and Emiya. I don’t know much about his skills, but he does weave an elemental nature like Chise, Wood Release from what I recall her telling me. He’s dangerous…but I don’t think he meant harm, at least not at that moment…

Well, let’s not give him another reason to be within here…

Mirabelle and Matatabi spoke once again, but this time with the unique language of the divine alien king himself. She would however remain quiet, heeding to his plea about behaving on emotion and simply waited for Susabi to speak further.

(Riehian) R'lyehian (Reference)
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost: N/A
Damage Points: N/A
Description: R'lyehian is not a traditional technique in the sense of common ninjutsu. Rather, R'lyehian is a very unique language that only those who are recognized as the Vessel of the Outer Gods or Cthulhu himself or any of his offspring are capable of understanding. While the alien god is capable of understanding the human language, having been in this dimension for multiple centuries – Cthulhu’s native tongue is one of unknown earthly origin. In terms of R'lyehian’s purpose, it usually serves no purpose other than to allow the user the Vessel of the Outer Gods and the other aliens of the contract the ability to communicate in battle without directly revealing information. This allows them to effortlessly talk with each other to formulae battle tactics, simple communication while traveling etc. Those who hears this language are incapable of deciphering the words that are spoken, though the user is or summons are capable of teaching others or explaining what they said if desired. The user also makes it a common practice to think with this language quite often, which in turn causes those who are capable of reading minds to be unable to gain information through vocals or visual as words within the users’ memories are all automatically rewritten to prevent information from being released. While they might experience a memory, those within said memories (should there be speech) will also be altered by the user to only being capable of hearing R'lyehian language. In the end, this technique is merely cosmetic as it doesn’t require any sort of activation nor does it cost a move slot. It however must be mentioned within the user’s bio or at the start of battle in order to be in effect
So it was a Voidlord, it must be the 4th that the Uchiha mentioned to him months ago. Basel was the name he recalled. Everything seemed to have been culminating at once and the world was shattering under its weight. He continued to be lost in thought while the two people in front of him spoke, not paying much attention to what was said. He glanced back up at them and continued to speak.

One thing is for certain; things will get worse before they get better. And the fact that any of us right now has the ability to think, speak, even breathe for ourselves means the end is not here yet. However, we are stuck between a rock and a hard place. The calm before the storm.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,385💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Well…remaining here idly dwindling our thoughts away isn’t going to help…I know we’re running out of time! I’m leaving, I can’t just sit here do nothing…” she started to march into the direction of the other two. As she did, she placed two communications scroll out from her pouch towards both gentlemen. “Please, keep in touch…I will rely on as much information that I can gather once I arrive!” she’d say, quickly dashing off into the distance. It was up to them to decide weather or not they wished to communicate with the Nibi Jinchuriki, but one thing she knew for sure, she needed to leave, then and now.

"Sigh, you are really as stubborn as a rock..." Matatabi commented...

LLM

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Merlin uttered no goodbyes as the woman declared her intentions, leaving behind communication scrolls as she set course for the ongoing battle. Her desire to 'do something' would see her doing nothing, the incubus mused silently. He turned to the Hyuga, leaving the scrolls on the ground where they lay after Mirabelle's departure, "I will follow Madara. As you said, we must observe and bide our time." Echoing Susabi's gesture from earlier, he placed his hand on his shoulder, planting a small seed in the fold of his clothing. "I've placed a tracking seed on you; should we part ways here then I'll be able to find you later down the line." Merlin would await Susabi's response before departing.

Range: Short-Long (on senses)
Chakra: 25
Description: User creates seeds made out of their chakra. The seeds can be dispersed on the ground or placed in the body of the enemy. Since the seeds are made up of the user's DNA they can be used like transmission devices. They react to movement or pressure as well as chakra.

@Daemon

Last edited:

Daemon

Legendary
Kin
1,754💸
Kumi
72,430💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
Merlin uttered no goodbyes as the woman declared her intentions, leaving behind communication scrolls as she set course for the ongoing battle. Her desire to 'do something' would see her doing nothing, the incubus mused silently. He turned to the Hyuga, leaving the scrolls on the ground where they lay after Mirabelle's departure, "I will follow Madara. As you said, we must observe and bide our time." Echoing Susabi's gesture from earlier, he placed his hand on his shoulder, planting a small seed in the fold of his clothing. "I've placed a tracking seed on you; should we part ways here then I'll be able to find you later down the line." Merlin would await Susabi's response before departing.
Range: Short-Long (on senses)
Chakra: 25
Description: User creates seeds made out of their chakra. The seeds can be dispersed on the ground or placed in the body of the enemy. Since the seeds are made up of the user's DNA they can be used like transmission devices. They react to movement or pressure as well as chakra.
@Daemon
Susabi softly nodded his head, I'll come with you then. Let's see what he has in store. The Hyuga said calmly. You'll need my sight anyway.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Susabi softly nodded his head, I'll come with you then. Let's see what he has in store. The Hyuga said calmly. You'll need my sight anyway.
Nodding in affirmation, Merlin turns in the direction Madara went, his gaze fixed on a place beyond his sight, past the far edge of the storm that had persisted for thousands of years.

"Off we go then. To a place beyond reason."

LLM with Susabi

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here
After coming through the forest, the pair would pass through a massive barrier that covered the land as far as the eye could see, continuing forward towards the center of these lands.

Leaving Landmark​