Recent content by Never

  1. Never

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Alweighs
  2. Never

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    In regards to this, I do want to get some peoples' opinions on things, im not sure whether to address it here or make a new thread for NW discussion - mainly mechanics - story stuff will stay with me cause then what's the point. :>
  3. Never

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    10 POINTS FOR YOU!
  4. Never

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Me too, I hope these lot find it engaging and fun
  5. Never

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    World
  6. Never

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    A
  7. Never

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    So we just need to make a few new threads and finalise some things/ideas and then we can start a new story. A new story
  8. Never

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Nvm don't answer that I saw your reply to serpent
  9. Never

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    What's Ur dream bio
  10. Never

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Shrek is handsome ;-;
  11. Never

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Shrek 5 plot revealled
  12. Never

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    WOAH
  13. Never

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Gonna delete your posts
  14. Never

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    I really like the New Horizon system Zaph implemented so I'll probably be keeping it (with tweaks?) idk yet. The idea is that development and commitment to a character and their arc is to be rewarded, so the earlier the starting point the better - and then you will notice the fruits of your...
Top