Recent content by Kooljay

  1. Kooljay

    Custom Specialty Submissions

    Name: Eye of Insight Field: Fighting Style Link to Cap Breaker: +2 SPRT Cap Breaker Effect: The user’s understanding of techniques copied through the Sharingan Copy Technique allows them to recognize and exploit their mechanics, strengths, and weaknesses to a greater degree than other Uchiha...
  2. Kooljay

    Ororo Ōtsutsuki, The Cloud Walker

    Not sure why, but I just noticed my main non NH storm bio was in the declined section.
  3. Kooljay

    Ororo Ōtsutsuki, The Cloud Walker

    ● ○ 『基本』 Basic Information Name: Ororo Munroe Ōtsutsuki Nickname: Storm, Arashi no Megami, Hadari Yao, Walker of Clouds, Goddess of Storm Gender: Female Age: 30 Clan: Ōtsutsuki ● ○『外見 Looks』Ororo Munroe Ōtsutsuki possesses an otherworldly beauty that feels both celestial and...
  4. Kooljay

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    I wasn’t meaning to rush anybody. I was just wondering if we’d be in a general interim period where we could independently rp by ourselves to gain kumi.
  5. Kooljay

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Sooo can we post in the NW yet during the interim?
  6. Kooljay

    [WIP] Mei Terumi, The Corrosive Mist

    Another storm release user.👀
  7. Kooljay

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Pretty sure theres an obito bio that was approved less than a year ago. I think you can make canon bios, they just cant enter the NW.
  8. Kooljay

    [NW] Solf J Kimblee

    You mixed up AGL and DEX. AGL is speed. DEX is tracking.
  9. Kooljay

    Amaterasu - (Sage Mode Mastery 1/2)

    Official Fight 5 Posts Each - Match decided by sensei grading or forfeit Mid Range Terrain: Uchiha Hideout - Amaterasu Sitting in Chair I will be using Amaterasu Post your bio and intention to move first or not. Lastly, have fun.
  10. Kooljay

    Amaterasu, The Black Sun Goddess

    Its not a clan. Its a radioactive fragment of a meteorite that will be removed once I prove myself to Lord Indra.
  11. Kooljay

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Ahh. Welp. Onto Yin I guess.
  12. Kooljay

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Is Anutu coming back? Those were pretty cool abilities.
  13. Kooljay

    Kumi Exchange Center 2.0

    Name: Kooljay Link Kooljay vs Mirai Outcome: Loss, Jonin vs Sage
  14. Kooljay

    Amaterasu, The Black Sun Goddess

    Okay. Now im ready. Im gonna keep the peacock and go with Sage mode.
  15. Kooljay

    [Official] Road to 40k Kumi

    GG'z. Im Dead. Our 6 month battle is concluded. :lok:
Top