Recent content by -Blade-

  1. -Blade-

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    I know good and well you seen my message mf
  2. -Blade-

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    What you need me to send you?
  3. -Blade-

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    😂😂😂 well damn. Man said he ready to buss it open 😂😂
  4. -Blade-

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Alright I THINK I'm all caught up on the important changes.... Imma jump back in this mf for a while I guess
  5. -Blade-

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    :oops::oops::oops:
  6. -Blade-

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    ... Boy this place still alive?
  7. -Blade-

    [NEWS] Conservative Influencer Charlie Kirk Shooting

    Yeah let's put the proper context to that quote... "You will never live in a society when you have an armed citizenry and you won't have a single gun death. That is nonsense. It's drivel. But I think it's worth it. I think it's worth to have a cost of, unfortunately, some gun deaths every...
  8. -Blade-

    [NW] Byakuya Hyuga

    Put me back in coach
  9. -Blade-

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    O_O I guess I'm back... Again
  10. -Blade-

    wow hi again

    Dude I said the SAME thing
  11. -Blade-

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    That's dope man. Me and the lady are planning a few trips after we finally get settled in here in a couple weeks
  12. -Blade-

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Oh nothing much just been chilling and enjoying life
  13. -Blade-

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Top of the mornin
Top