Recent content by Akisha

  1. Akisha

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Mine’s a WIP because my Yang purchase hasn’t been approved. If it’s not a problem I can remove the wip.
  2. Akisha

    [WIP] Victor Frankenstein

    Long range gentle fisting incoming xD
  3. Akisha

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    you just want to spam here for kumi
  4. Akisha

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    I agree. Better new thread.
  5. Akisha

    [WIP] Victor Frankenstein

    "I am malicious because I am miserable." Basic Information Name: Victor Frankenstein Gender: Male Age: Unknown Clan: Hyuga Personality: He is intelligent, observant, and deeply curious, but also emotionally guarded. He has no memories from before waking up on an operating table...
  6. Akisha

    Kumi Exchange Center 2.0

    Name: Akisha Ability: Yang Price: 23000
  7. Akisha

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    This summarized it quite well.
  8. Akisha

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    There's a cannon 7MS sword with explosive tags on it. Closest thing to what you're describing xD
  9. Akisha

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Not to say worry, I just wasn't sure. Ah that sucks.
  10. Akisha

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    It's been a struggle picking between the 1213432435 things I want to buy
  11. Akisha

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Thanks. And with that I'm off to buy Yang I guess xD
  12. Akisha

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    When you guys say you can't have a "mode" in the bio, does that include Tenseigan Chakra Mode and Yang State? Or do you only mean SM, EIG etc.? For example in @Kooljay 's current bio if he had Yang, could he use Yang State?
  13. Akisha

    [Official] Peni vs Sillad, the Frost Monarch

    (Amarugamu) Amalgam (reference) (merged) Sillad’s eyes fell on the white-haired girl standing before him, a pipe between her lips and not a care in the world. The wind stirred around as he listened to her speak. “Such confidence,” he said, his voice low and even. “You speak of my death as...
  14. Akisha

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Yep. Let's go.
  15. Akisha

    [Official] Peni vs Sillad, the Frost Monarch

    Frost Monarch in sig. You can start.
Top