Recent content by Ańbu Juniør

  1. Ańbu Juniør

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    I want my dogs to kill God
  2. Ańbu Juniør

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    I hope it’s an engaging story. Have fun with it
  3. Ańbu Juniør

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Long gone are the days when a med ninja needed to bite your bio for you to get a curse mark @jagged I mean you can if you want but you're still gonna have to pay for it
  4. Ańbu Juniør

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    yet I got no request from you. I see how you roll
  5. Ańbu Juniør

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    At that point just start over with a new character/ability. You don’t want to know how many runs of Dragon Age Inquisition I have on file 😅
  6. Ańbu Juniør

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    what you waiting for?
  7. Ańbu Juniør

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Lol you're fine. I just didn't have a response to that. I'm old and my memory has started to fail me
  8. Ańbu Juniør

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Let me know if you want a samurai battle. Kurogane is always down to throw hands
  9. Ańbu Juniør

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    I don't think there was ever a tracking bonus to Yang outside of Yang state. There might be a tech where you can manipulate your body and it may give 1.5x tracking. I think it was change into hell or something
  10. Ańbu Juniør

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    I was beating the brakes off of Vayne in my last fight https://animebase.me/threads/musha-shugy%C5%8D-the-first-gate.792529/#post-22160309 And I was away for the past 5 months. Wasn't active anywhere
  11. Ańbu Juniør

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Guess I'm a joke to you
  12. Ańbu Juniør

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    Seems that is what you needed to get an approval >.> Lmao man what a gamble. I've mainly used google docs and then transfer over
  13. Ańbu Juniør

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    I know your busy. It's all good. Plus I haven't opened those threads in a while
  14. Ańbu Juniør

    Konoha Tavern - RP General Chat Discussion

    I will RP when I finish training with my hyuuga. Gotta finish snakes so I can start imperfect SM and Perfect SM, then I have to finish Byakugan and then Tendogan. While I do those I've just been writing a fighting style and a legendary contract for that Character
Top