2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Great Wheel"

Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga Chapter 102 Discussion and 103 Predictions

Discuss Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 102 here and predict the next chapter, Tokyo Ghoul:Re Manga 103

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

KcMSean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Loved seeing Kaneki take up Nakis challenge. Absolutely love the confidence/borderline cockiness he showed. Im really curious to see what their plans are

Kanino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"If you and the rest of the white suits are set do die dog's deaths in the gutters, die under me" one of the best quotes I've ever read. Savage AF

So the Guy from tv is the dude in charge of this, one way or another Mado will turn into an experiement I feel, not gonna lie I would love the CCG trio to fight together as ghouls.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
King Kaneki is a boss.:reborn: The dialogue, the insight, the outfit, I just love it :x3: especially this throwback from the fight with Jason.

You must be registered for see images

anyway enough fangasming. Pretty sure Uta isn't on the opposite side of his sister so I am going to go out on a limb and say Uta isn't loyal to Furuta just like Nico. I still expect him to fight somewhat for Furuta, but true to the clown creed the two siblings will simply working towards their own benefits.

Loved Nico throwing away Roma too. Nice to see Akira is going to be alright, but I am still anxious to see how Kaneki is going to go about completing his goals and atp it seems like Kaneki is perfectly fine allowing Furuta to achieve his throne

Last edited:
Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Kiiszame

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kaneki is amazing.
His thresh hold for pain is at a new all time high. Hes so confident and composed. Reminds me of Arima.

The clown situation is interesting though. Turns out Mr. Tv is in on the ghouls.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~
Status
Not open for further replies.