Ciao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So this is weird AF but there was another time skip and everyone is working at a cafe again... lol i dont even know

You must be registered for see images

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So this is weird AF but there was another time skip and everyone is working at a cafe again... lol i dont even know

Doesn't work also translation
Title: White

Narration: Silence has returned to Tokyo, but there are still “Ghouls” and “Humans” here

Kaneki is woken up in bed by the 0 Squad kids jumping on him.

0 Squad Kids: Good Morning!

Kaneki: ???? Ummm? You’re from the 0 Squad…

0 Squad Kids: We came to wake you up! Look it’s already morning!

Kaneki: I’m up, I’m up!

They walk down the hall and see Hirako. Kaneki says good morning and Hirako nods. They go to the Re Cafe.

0 Squad Kids: The bread shop in front of the station- the one with the melon bread. That’s what Hirako-sempai wants to eat for breakfast. Smooth… talking about bread again?

Kaneki: …

Touka: Do you want some coffee?

Kanki: !

They exchange glances. Kaneki gets coffee from Touka.

Kanki: It tastes like the shop manager’s coffee. (TN: Does he mean Yoshimura?) This is a great cafe.

Touka: You came here before, remember?

Kaneki: Ah… that I did.. ha ha…

Touka: Hey…

Kaneki: What?

Touka: What’s up with your head looking like sesame pudding? (TN: I think this means a dark grey)

Kanki: Ah, um.. When RC Cells are being suppressed, they can’t produce melanin… or at least that’s what Shiba-sensei said. It’s not like I want it to look like this.

Touka: Huh.

The news plays in the background.

News: Now onto the next story. The attack that occurred on Cochlea by investigators that happened one month ago in December. The prison warden Haisaki and his bodyguard were killed. Two more were seriously injured and remain in a critical state. Even now the Ghoul Countermeasure Bureau is trying to follow up on the case. Furthermore, the former Associate Special Class Investigator Sasaki Haise is wanted by the CCG for questioning.

Touka: You’re famous.

Kanki: Now I can’t get a job.

Touka: Idiot! Hey, what should I call you? Can I call you “Kaneki”?

Kaneki: Yeah, Kanki is fine. Touka-chan can call me Kaneki.

Touka: I see. Kaneki.

Touka punches Kaneki in the face with all her strength. At that exact moment, Yomo walks in the door.

Touka: Ahh, that’s feels better! (She smiles)

Yomo: Touka

Kaneki: …

Touka: Ah, Yomo-san, how long have you been there?

Yomo: … I just got here.

Yomo: Tsukiyama contacted me. The preparations are complete. Can you stand?

Kaneki: Ah, yes.

Yomo helps Kaneki stand up. Inside the cafe, Koma calls out to him.

Koma: Ooh! Kaneki-kun! You woke up?

Koma and Irimi Kaya are standing in the shop.

Koma: What? You look like you saw a ghost- ow!

Irimi kicks him before he can finish.

Irimi: Ah, sorry. The way you say that just annoyed me.

Kaneki: Koma-san… Irimi-san…. I’m so very, very happy that you’re alive.

Koma: The shop manager ended up like that.. but at least these two middle-aged women are alive. (TN: What??)

Irimi: I’m glad that you coming back to the 20th ward wasn’t for nothing. But I’m sorry that we made you suffer…

Kaneki: No, I’m glad.

He has tears in his eyes.

Kaneki: Somehow… this feels like Anteiku.

Nishiki: Can these glasses join in?

Kaneki: Nishio-sempai…

Nishio: Hey, unstable-head. I got Banjou’s underlings to watch over Roma for me. Everyone’s gathered, so let’s go to Tsukiyama’s place.

Touka: Heavy (Nishiki is resting his elbow on her shoulder)

Koma: We’ll watch the shop.

Irimi: Take care.

Kaneki: See you later.

Kaneki and the Re gang enter a meeting hall filled with former Aoigiri members and others.

Shousei: Aniki….

Hooguro: He came.

Ayato: …

Kurona: I see…

Miza: (He is…)

Tsukiyama: Mmm.

Hirako: …

0 Squad Kid: S, A, A, S, S+, SS, S+, S~ In one shot we could become Associate Special Classes…

Another 0 Squad Kid: Stop counting them like achievements…

Touka: Where is Banjou and “That Investigator”?

Tsukiyama: Banjoi-kun is with Mademoiselle Hinami and the Lady Investigator. Investigator-kun won’t come, I don’t think.

Tsukiyama: Welcome, Kaneki-kun. Let’s first let bygones be bygones.

Kaneki: Tsukiyama-sa…

Tsukiyama: Oh that eyepatch takes me back!

Kaneki: Ah, I had… a bit of an accident…

Touka looks on and says nothing.

Naki: Oi!

He is about to attack Kaneki.

Hooguro: Aniki!! What are you doing??

Naki: He’s the One-Eye King?? I didn’t know that!!

Kaneki activates his kakugan.

Naki: I would never forget that face! That’s the bastard that kill my God Aniki!! I’ll ****ing hill him right now!!!!

Naki takes out his kagune while crying.

Ayato: Naki! Stop it! This isn’t the time for that!

Naki: Shaddup Ayato! I will never, ever forgive this bastard!

Hooguro: And not just the guy who killed Big-Big Brother, why are there Doves here too? Is the fabled One-Eyed King a piece of shit that curries favor with humans?

Hirako: We are just here to protect Kaneki Ken.

0 Squad Member: With that, Kishou-san’s dying wish won’t be in vain.

Kaneki: These guys helped our escape from Cochlea. They’re allies.

Naki: But which are you??

Kurona: Oh, you Ghouls. I don’t know who’s a friend and who’s a foe. I have only one ally. Just what is this meeting- the leftovers of Aoigiri and some coffee shop staff? Are we gonna have afternoon tea? I just want to kill Kanou.

Nishiki: …

Kurona: That’s the only reason I’m here to help. This is a conference, right? Naki of the White Suits- you have lost the roots of the Aogiri tree. How do you expect to live if you oppose us?

Naki: Huh? They were always self-made people. We don’t need a gang or Aoigiri or anything!

Miza: Kaneki Ken…

Naki: Oi, old lady!

Miza: I am the leader of the former Aoigiri group The Blades. My name is Miza. On the island, I was saved by your friends. I’m also interested in your goal. Therefore I will listen to what you have to say and then decide. Whether to stay, or to go.

Flashback - Kaneki and Eto speak in Cochlea.

Kaneki: I am to become the One-Eyed King? Why should I do that?

Eto: OMG you are so noisy about everything, but let’s purposefully spell it out. There’s no reason for “You” to do it. The reason isn’t for you, but for the “Ghouls”. If no-one does it, then the Ghouls will slowly die and the world will continue on like a puppet. Well that’s fine but the world is like an egg… In order for something to be born, you have to destroy the world in front of you. And you have been given only the power to break the egg. I ask, just who are you?

Kaneki: I am the Ghoul who killed Arima Kishou.

Eto: Exactly. In other words, you are the most powerful Ghoul in the world. That’s why you should become the king. All that’s left is… to do it, or not do it.

Eto: Choose.

End of flashback.

Kaneki: I… will carry on the wish I inherited from the previous One-Eyed King… that is to create a world where Ghouls and Humans can understand each other.

Ayato and Tsukiyama smile at this, but the Aogiri members are shocked.

Kurona holds her stomach and laughs.

Kurona: That’s just like my “Big Brother”! Did your brain also get changed into Kanou’s style? Just how are ghouls and humans gonna understand each other?

Kanki: A discussion.

Kurona: Are you crazy? Or are you just a ****ing idiot?

Kaneki: “Ghouls just live to kill people and eat them, so they should be exterminated”. Just how long has this murdering of each other continued? We haven’t even tried to take a step forward together. People and ghouls can understand each other. I’m living proof of this. The most important thing is that we start a dialogue.

Kurona: …

Kaneki: But they won’t agree to this, will they? So we must FORCE them to come to the discussion table with us.

A group of scary-looking ghouls come into the room.

Kaneki: This is the inauguration of the Anti-Human Group that the One-Eyed King is leading. The group leader is a former Cochlea (S-Rate) inmate, Fuka.

Fuka: Bow down.

The group bows down to Kaneki.

Kurona: These guys…

Ayato: These are the ghouls that escaped Cochlea. Kaneki let them escape.

Kaneki: First of all, the name of the group to talk with the CCG will be called the “Black Goats”.

Kaneki takes off his eyepatch.

Narration: This hand and a dying wish will change the way the world is structured. Next week- the 100th volume anniversary! First page in color

You can also go to MangaSail to find the raws