0⚔️
Awards
1: Yhwach. Duh.

2: Also Yhwach.

3: Yhwach is the top 10.

4: Still Yhwach.

5: Yhwach isn't going anywhere.

6: Seriously, it's Yhwach.

7: Yhwach is broken enough to count multiple times.

8: Jugram Haschwalth. It's night now, so he counts as Yhwach.

9: Day again. Meaning its Yhwach.

10: Told you Yhwach would be the top 10.

Wolves

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Yhwach
2. Jugram ( logically 2nd by story context and statment, but by feats i would put him lower )
3. Lille/Gerad
5. Gremmy ( would be 2nd if he wasnt plot restricted )
6. Perninda
7. Askin
-- after here hard to tell I just put some notables.
8. llyod yhwach
9. as nodt
10. mask de

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Yhwach
2. Jugram Hashwalth
3. Gerard Valkyrie
4. Askin Nakk Le Vaar
5. Lille Barro
6. Pernida Parngjas
7. Uryuu Ishida
8. Gremmy Thoumeaux
9. Buzzard Black
10. Mask De Masculine

Notes:

- While I am not sure would Hashwalth's feats be better than Gerard's. Hashwalth was acknowledged as next emperor by Askin Nakk Le Vaar (Shutzstaffel member) and Buzzard Black (one of the strongest Sternritters). What is needed for one to be emperor is not really clear, but one of Yhwach's words for Uryuu when he appointed him for crown prince, was that his strength will be seen in upcoming battles (too bad he didn't really fought against shinigamis), which mean that strength play role in one being appointed for that title. Hashwalth is also Yhwach's other half and superior to every other sternritter including crown prince as well.

- While Lille Barro was leader of Shutzstaffel, it was said that he hold that position because he was Yhwach's first follower. I wouldn't say he was that impressive compared to Gerard (hold his own against Shinji, Renji, Love, Hiyori, Hachigen, Hinamori, Rukia, Byakuya, Zaraki, Hitsugaya) and Askin (hold his own against Yoruichi, Grimmjow, Yuushiro, Urahara).

- Ishida's power was hyped a lot, and he lives to his hype by some amount. He was weaker than Hashwalth in the end, but I have never expected him to be stronger than him at that time. Even as prince he was part of Shutzstaffel, while I think he could be anywhere from below Hashwalth to place where I ranked him, he haven't really shown much.

- Gremmy is strongest regular sternritter, and many would say he is even stronger because he can imagine everything, but that's not true, his powers are limited by his imaginative.

- Buzzard with puting good fight against Hashwalth (without Vollstandig), defeating Hitsugaya (with two fingers), surviving Yamamoto's attack (without VS), cournering Shinji and Renji, earned his place as second strongest regular Sternritter.

- Out of all others, Mask with defeating 3 VCs and 2 Captains was most impressive.

Tarkatower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Yhwach
2. Lille
3. Gerard
4. Haschwalth
5. Uryu Ishida
6. Pernida or Askin
7. Askin or Pernida
8. Gremmy
9. Royd Llyod
10. As Nodt/Nianzol

Unorthodox

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3. Gerard Valkyrie
4. Askin Nakk Le Vaar
5. Lille Barro
- While Lille Barro was leader of Shutzstaffel, it was said that he hold that position because he was Yhwach's first follower. I wouldn't say he was that impressive compared to Gerard (hold his own against Shinji, Renji, Love, Hiyori, Hachigen, Hinamori, Rukia, Byakuya, Zaraki, Hitsugaya) and Askin (hold his own against Yoruichi, Grimmjow, Yuushiro, Urahara).
This is the only thing i have a problem with.

How can they both be ranked over Lillie when he is the leader of the Elites and giving the first shrift? Lillie defines himself as the closes to god.

Any Lillie is a really bad match for Gerard he is great evasive feats dodging shunsui attack on the first time which surprises shunsui himself and he has no damage output he just pierces things how would Gerard covert that to damage? Also no matter how big he gets lillie will be able to shoot him down as durability is ignored by his attacks. Lillie is also intangible and can teleport how is gerard going to touch him? Lillie Regenerated from feathers with a sword that repels him completely his regen should be above Gerard's level. and his 2nd form his trumpet is big enough to blow gerard away completely. Lille Barro could defeat those groups as well especially askin's group.

You must be registered for see images

Askin is in the same scenario yes lillie has reiatsu but Askin cannot poison him with him being intangible and his Lillie know his other elites well so using a vollstanding from the start is a great idea Shunsui could not dodge him askin gets killed as askin needs to atleast take an attack before he nullify it Lillie attacks put clean holes through him.

Wolves

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the only thing i have a problem with.

How can they both be ranked over Lillie when he is the leader of the Elites and giving the first shrift? Lillie defines himself as the closes to god.

Any Lillie is a really bad match for Gerard he is great evasive feats dodging shunsui attack on the first time which surprises shunsui himself and he has no damage output he just pierces things how would Gerard covert that to damage? Also no matter how big he gets lillie will be able to shoot him down as durability is ignored by his attacks. Lillie is also intangible and can teleport how is gerard going to touch him? Lillie Regenerated from feathers with a sword that repels him completely his regen should be above Gerard's level. and his 2nd form his trumpet is big enough to blow gerard away completely. Lille Barro could defeat those groups as well especially askin's group.

You must be registered for see images

Askin is in the same scenario yes lillie has reiatsu but Askin cannot poison him with him being intangible and his Lillie know his other elites well so using a vollstanding from the start is a great idea Shunsui could not dodge him askin gets killed as askin needs to atleast take an attack before he nullify it Lillie attacks put clean holes through him.
I agree
However in a fight it will most likely be a stalemate since gerad wont be able to touch lille at all, and gerad can basically come back from being turned into spirit particles.

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How haxxed abilities can affect Lille Barro someone like Gerard who uses huge amounts of D/C isn't going to be able to do anything against Barro.

Askin only chance of beating Barro is if he decides to not go for the kill with the first hit

EZQ

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ywach
Haschwalt
Elite1
Elite2
Elite3
Elite4
Uryu
Lloys Royd with Ywach's power
Gremmy
Nianzol (the wind)

Lol at people fighting on which of the elites is stronger when it's more than clear that they are equally haxxed. Really Pernida, Gerard and Lille are 3 folks that can't be killed with physicall attacks.. maybe some have more raw power, other more speed, etc... but they're equal. The only one that's below the others imo is the poison guy.